HAPPENING!!! FUTURES CRASHING

PREPARE FOR BLACK TUESDAY, MILLIONS OF MAGAPEADS TO BE LAID OFF

Attached: 1539482892527.jpg (800x436, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uat-www.lonsecinvestmentsolutions.com.au/2019/04/29/ignore-the-yield-curve-at-your-peril/
reuters.com/article/us-britain-economy-pmi-idUSKCN1VN1QD?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5d6d4be2145a570001539521&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3tP2H2QtIoQOlzq0NbEhShK_ItdxHPisMUdhpHqAmUVWe6b7NbSfCTOu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing will happen faggot.

T.rading right now

The most cringe shit that has happened to Jow Forums in recent years is 16 year olds getting finance related screenshots and posting them. It's like the twitter screen shot of some nobody. It's just shit content.

glad i shorted
will see you at the beachhouse, yes?

>shorting futures
Yikes and cleanedoutpilled
You one of those dumb niggers with 7million laying about and hate money?

Black Tuesday would be super comfy.

>"Wow, I'm as autistic as Christian Bale's character in that movie about the housing crash! I can into finance and trade!"
the post

Soon our numbers will grow

Attached: comfy neet.jpg (409x409, 108K)

Fucking cheked and at the same time FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1566639520812.png (225x266, 23K)

Fuck off commie glow nigger TRUMP 2020

>posts futures on a day when markets are closed
>futures predict drop of less than 1%
What's it like being too young to remember 9/11?

Based digits, based post

Honestly, the stock market is so fake that I doubt anything will happen.

Can confirm, stock market is fake and gay.

Great if confirmed.

The market went up dramatically last week after Trump made a statement that the Chinese were willing to talk. WHY would anyone believe anything Trump says???? Even his supporters will admit he lies all the time. There is no reason for stock prices to be as high as they are. They do not reflect present value of future earnings. Pumped up by stock buybacks, paid for with money borrowed at artificially low rates. It’s all a scam.

No crash until mid October.

Ya nothings going to happen in October either.

I was just joking along with the "fake and gay" thing, but I agree with you.
I had the proof stock markets are outside reality while watching economies around the world falling apart and even the Brazilian stock exchange going up. Food and gasoline are getting more expensive while jobs are disapearing since Dilma, then even more with Temer and Bolsonaro, but the stock market is hitting historical highs.

Why? Your elections?

nothing will happen all these graphs go up and down all the time, it is normal, forex, stocks, crypto all the same, up and down all the time

Everyday another of this doom and gloom threads. Meanwhile we are hitting all time high soon.

uat-www.lonsecinvestmentsolutions.com.au/2019/04/29/ignore-the-yield-curve-at-your-peril/

Gold Silver going up
Dow goes down
Dollar goes up
Yen goes down

Orange man gets fucked in the anus by the chinks

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so i guess it doesnt matter a whole lot if trump gets back at the table with president of china.

You jews keep teasing me with this global economic collapse and it never happens.

Do it. DO IT!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567318897754.png (210x213, 61K)

trump doesn't have a place at the table, will have to wait for the next president

>tfw made 40K selling and buying random stocks
>mfw I have no clue what I'm doing but somehow money is just appearing.
>People get paid for this shit and its all just random bullshit

Attached: frodono.jpg (500x214, 28K)

Same, I've genuinly stopped caring at this point, I just want to power to go out so I can go outside.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm almost there. I'm just tired.

muh GLTR and GLD gonna spike tomorrow

reuters.com/article/us-britain-economy-pmi-idUSKCN1VN1QD?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5d6d4be2145a570001539521&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3tP2H2QtIoQOlzq0NbEhShK_ItdxHPisMUdhpHqAmUVWe6b7NbSfCTOu8

ITT zerohedge rejects who can't find biz.

More cheap AMD stocks for me.

Every few months CNN tries to crash the economy to hurt Trump, and every few months a retard like OP will lose some money panic selling because orange man bad.

Also I've heard a lot of Democrats say they hope the economy crashes to get rid of Trump, so if the Democratic party is openly trying to crash the economy where exactly do they have any high ground on the GOP? Like why would you ever vote for people who say and act on shit like that.