If we know Jow Forums is being littered with people doing psyops with people on here to get the reaction they need to...

If we know Jow Forums is being littered with people doing psyops with people on here to get the reaction they need to make us into a docile populous, why do people still fall for this trick and carry out mass shootings and whatnot? Its like were setting ourselves up to fail. We should replace the people who have promised us freedom but never delivered, it would be much better than what we're doing now. Sure it will take time, but it will get us what we all want.

Attached: разочарованный.gif (220x220, 9K)

janies allow soo much bullshit

If life were only so simple.

Attached: 0E1F402D-D8F5-4E26-97FF-7E6F0EE8A9D1.png (851x876, 230K)

because they don't actually come here, the media just wants people to think they do. keep in mind that other Chans are completely different sites run by a different person.

>791▶
> (OP)
>janies allow soo much bullshit

What do you mean? Jan Jan is a nigger!

That doesn't make sense, that would just make us lose trust with the media, I mean it already has, but it would make them look like niggers for doing that, the FBI does psyops on this site, what makes you think the media can't do it either? Oh wait they already do!

I guess youre right about that, pap pap.

the media can instruct their talking heads to lump Jow Forums in with 8*han. Jow Forums has fewer of the kind of people who are susceptible to MKUltra programming, because it's more mainstream. but that also means more level headed people who can spread information that the FBI doesn't want spread.

>why do people still fall for this trick and carry out mass shootings and whatnot
They're carried out by the government, you low IQ frogposting fuck.

>Jow Forums has fewer of the kind of people who are susceptible to MKUltra programming, because it's more mainstream.
How do those two things logically connect?

Newfags. Growth.

I guess that proves your point, thanks for sharing.

I don't trust you

I guess I'm in that spectrum?

Then by all means, keep trusting the (((government))).

You're definitely on a spectrum, all right.

Attached: DQTTy-IW4AAa_E2.jpg (480x360, 56K)

I don't believe the shootings are organic.
If they were, the shooters would be going after better targets, like lobbyists and the financial sector.
The random shooting sprees, if organic, is a violent lashing out by a completely demoralized person. Hardly something to blame Jow Forums for.
Its the kikes, as always.

Attached: 1549300999340.jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

I don't trust the government, it just proves my point that you're trying to look for a reaction, this is a board for discussion, not hostility, you don't even care to look at previous replies, or even read through my whole comment, you read half of it and critique it. Your ignorance shows, mommy!

>based leaf man

Makes sense

I called you low IQ because this is day-one information, you insufferable fucking newfag. Don't take my word for it, spend a year here, and you'll be heiling Hitler like the best of them.

You fool, I was merely asking a question, why do people still fall for psyops on this site? That was my question, you just didn't give any answers.

The answer to your question is that the shootings aren't organic, and they're done by MKUltra'd CIA assets. That's your fucking answer. Now tell me you 'don't trust me' or something equally low IQ and effeminate.