!!ATTENTION IMPORTANT!!

Does anyone remember the story of the Russian submarine that caught fire and killed 12 soldiers? That story was apparently tied to Israels D.E.W being destroyed by that submarine but the laser managed to get in one last strike on it killing the soldiers.
(DEW = Direct Energy Weapon, literal laser beam from weaponized satellites in space). The theory was that Israel was using this DEW to force other countries like America to do their bidding, Israel used that weapon to attack China as well.
Now with that weapon out of the way Israel cant force america to help them in the middle east which is why I THINK (my own thought here) Hezbollah are becoming more brash because they know Israel is now on their own.
Dunno if any of this is true or not but I find it kinda ridiculous that Jow Forums just memory holed that shit and was never heard of again, this is pretty fucking important.

Attached: DEW.jpg (1023x576, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/directed-energy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs
rocketpunk-manifesto.com/2009/08/space-warfare-v-laser-weapons.html
hutchisoneffect.com/
businessinsider.com/russia-submarine-losharik-undersea-cables-media-speculation-2019-7
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russian-spy-submarines-are-tampering-undersea-cables-make-internet-work-should-we-be
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=8CMvyWWVZrs
timecube.2enp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

picrel is the DEW in action

This is autism. We simply don't have that tech yet, we're barely even there on a theoretical level. Generating that amount of power would require massive infrastructure in space, and the only country currently able to build in space is Russia, though it doesn't because cost.

And frankly, one laserbeam from space still is nowhere near as dangerous as convention weaponry. Just doesn't add up.

PICREL IS THE FUCKING DEW IN ACTION
wtf happened to Jow Forums, all you retards do now is fall for shill/slide threads and spam bbc threads all day... ive come to the realization that this board is washed up and every since trumps election you've all gotten complacent

Ah yes, because photos are always real.

May I also point out that lasers are... invisible in uncontaminated air.

It was the DEWs.

You can order a DEW in the Lockheed Martin's site by the way.

Shut up:

lockheedmartin.com/en-us/capabilities/directed-energy.html

we remember. the pendulum is swing back. hard. not much time left now, the show is about to begin.

Have you even seen the US Navy laser in action? It's invisible. Because lasers are literally invisible.

Just think that you need ship-size generators to power a little military laser, now imagine what kind of power generation would be required for the fake DEW in pic related.

When did this board fill with schizos

You’re too obvious kike.

Maybe only easily fooled retards actually click into these threads.

Came for my daily dose of stupid, Jow Forums always delivers

why are you defensive about this, if its bullshit surely just post once and let it go right?

Attached: jewincog.gif (501x585, 10K)

lasers are invisible if you make them in IR part of spectrum

IR lasers are very dangerous, some laser hobby guy had powerful IR laser in his experimental setup, thought the laser is turned off and moved some mirror without protective glasses(because it is turned off brah) - laser beam got straight in the eye, think he got blind or some shit

I think the USA has x100 of them, Israel got one. The difference is that fragates use laser weapons, DEW use scalar weapons. Way different. Is like comparing sound waves with photons.

The main evidence of DEW are not OP pics but the California attack. LA fires weren't natural at all.

>Barely there on a theoretical level.
Tesla allegedly had this working decades ago, even if he didn't it's a well established fact military tech is 30 years ahead of what we're shown.
>And frankly, one laserbeam from space still is nowhere near as dangerous as convention weaponry
I wonder if you're actually that stupid. Can you advise please on what early warning or evasive/counter measures one could employ to defend against this threat if you are in a plane, car, train?

A DEW isn't going to be le Goldeneye, it's too Hollywood, a theme that presents itself not by accident I would think. Imagine a mesh network of satellites that can optionally make use of ground emitted DEW and in various configurations reflect, amplify or operate in isolation to one another in order to hit more or less anywhere on Earth in ways that are largely undetectable to 80% of the nations.

Everyone knows anti ballistic missiles for nukes aren't a safe bet, targetting needs to be multi-EM band including optical, have military and operational redundancy. Nothing here is controversial in thought.

How do you think all these plane and helicopter crashes for the wrong people keep happening?

Same reason I argue with flat earthers, can't help it.

based oven dodger

>Israel used that weapon to attack China as well.
they wouldn't dare, China would smash them

>We simply don't have that tech yet,
we've had it for decades

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs

>We simply don't have that tech yet
What the fuck are you talking about, we had the tech 20+ years ago?

>They wouldn't dare.

Implying they'd not blame it on the US and profit from the sides.

>Can you advise please on what early warning or evasive/counter measures one could employ to defend against this threat if you are in a plane, car, train?
your security can intercept part of the beam

they can do this all they want but China can trace this stuff better that most

>mil tech 30 years ahead of what we're shown
nonsense, maybe ten or fifteen at best, and usually in fields such as missile, drone, or stealth. The militarisation of space is impossible to hide.

You don't think we'd notice the thousands of rocket launches needed to get that infrastructure into space?

It's far easier to just shoot someone inconvenient down with a missile and then falsify the crash report than it is to build an array of space lasers.

Bizarre logic train.

>nonsense, maybe ten or fifteen at best
I'm getting reports from the GON to STOP USING THE TIME MACHINES!

We have laser technology sure, but we don't have massive orbital arrays. We don't have the launch capacity, the energy generation capacity, etc etc.

someone give this man a raise hes working overtime

>build an array of space lasers.
there is a Tom Clancy book titled cardinal of the kremlin

read that book, understand it was written in 1988 so the tech had to be old for Clancy to be able to get FOIA requests to write about the details

global space lasers are old, time machines are newer

That's a weak fucking weapon even if it was actually one.

The satellites orbit the Earth once per whatever, let's say every 4 hours. The yellow is the area of attack at maximum conjoined power.

Please explain to me how I defend embassies in disparate areas of the yeelow circle when each node can be used as a focal emitter?

You can't. The only thing you can do is start blowing up the satellites that creates so much space garbage the world will report on it. We're at that stage now.

Attached: Whut.png (621x444, 7K)

I think you have some good points OP, since lazer weaponry is a bit exotic to the general public one needs to dig a little for answers.

One user on the thread said lazers are invisible however others suggest that from space a visible lazer would be necessary:

>UV lasers are vaccuum spectra, meaning they only really work well in space. Atmospheres tend to block the UV rays. So you'll find that planetary bombardment lasers will be Visible light, possibly seen as they pass into clouds, while space combat will likely use UV for the range without the exceedingly difficult Xray laser issues.

SOURCE: rocketpunk-manifesto.com/2009/08/space-warfare-v-laser-weapons.html (First Comment in thread to article)

DEWs are not necessarily lasers

let me guess you're paid to defend 5G here too

>The militarisation of space is impossible to hide.
>What is a satellite cowl.
>What explicitly differentiates a radar satellite from some other EM emitting satellite?
>It's far easier to just shoot someone inconvenient down with a missile and then falsify the crash report than it is to build an array of space lasers.

Yeah it is, that's been the go-tp for 50 years, it's not working so well anymore for blaming the other team though is it.

Half of California burns down every year, why are you tying to tell me they need fucking space lasers to start fires when they've been happening for probably tens of thousands of years.

Thread started off well but now it's just everybody responding to this one dumbass b8er.

litteraly can produce this kind of laser and redirect it from space

check the retarded draw i made

Attached: 3rd grade draw.png (1208x1104, 45K)

the beam diverting satellites are small, there are a lot of them, also we all have satellite destroying satellites, all this newer tech is much smaller, we can also hit low orbit from earth or slightly higher from an aircraft

we can blow up on any part of the earth large enough to be able to read newsprint, through the roof of a building, shit is crazy

Attached: hiw_laser_485 (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (436x261, 17K)

we computer control them so you can combine several into one death star style super beam

yeah right but how would you redirect it tho ? We don't have THAT reflective mirors

so does anyone know for sure that the Russian submarine was linked to the Israel DEW?

Is this to scale?

an artificial intelligence does it, we have everything bro, we have time machine, if it happens bad we go back and change it, we got time cop and time commando units, just drop your gold and spread your anus

>We simply don't have that tech yet
You're retarded. Laser technology is hella advanced. It's used commercially in high energy laboratories. You think that just because we can't buy plasma rifles in the 12 gigawatt range in gun shops that the technology isn't there?

One other clarification for me to make is that the photos you show in this thread suggest lazer weapons, probably from space (but could be from an aircraft as we have that capability since the 1980s.

What seems to be a bit more exotic is the Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) which can come from a lot of different sources and not narrowly pigeon-holed into lazer/invisible lazer type weapons.

There are:

-Infrasound Weapons
-UltraSound Weapons
-Psionic weapons (See Project Sunstreak and mentions within MKULTRA)
-Electromagnetic DEWs like those suggested by the Hutchison Effect (which Deep State assets spend an extra effect to discredit through disinformation - so you know its real).

I just wish I could give a better source than a purple text website with lightning and psychic cats, but basically, it gives you a primer to dig deeper into more credible sources: hutchisoneffect.com/

Maybe the air was contaminated, nigger.

No lmao, i am too retarded to draw something better and more realistic

So Lockheed Martin is selling a fictional product, I guess. Sorry, my inbred friend. Don't forget to take your meds.

Why are you idiots talking about lasers.

It's dropping metal beams from space from a satellite you control from a phone.

What's so hard about a steel girder being released from a satellite with little bootsers on the ends.

Mountain dew

God you’re such a fucking idiot. A DEW weapon is just a satellite with a magnifying glass attachment you retard.

Attached: image.jpg (600x326, 367K)

You can buy 15 watt engraving lasers on wish that will cut ceramic armor.

>Because lasers are literally invisible.
you can see high energy output laser with the naked eye

Attached: miracl-laser-hitting-the-deepwater-rig (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (371x382, 44K)

your eye cant see that image but the camera can translate it into a visible wavelength

get your tv control and shine it into a camera whilst pressing a button

The submarine had the ability to cut underwater communications cables and possibly intercept data/record data/alter data.

Specifically this article:

>US and other Western officials have long warned that Russian ships have been active near major undersea fiber-optic cables that carry calls, emails, texts, and trillions of dollars' worth of daily financial transactions.

Source: businessinsider.com/russia-submarine-losharik-undersea-cables-media-speculation-2019-7

>It’s not exactly clear what the Russian submarines, under the direction of the Russian Navy’s Directorate of Deep Sea Research (GUGI) are doing with the cables—or what they’re capable of doing. Tapping into the cables requires exotic techniques to access the delicate fibers inside the cable without exposing them to seawater. The Jimmy Carter reportedly uses a special floodable chamber to perform this operation. No Russian ships are confirmed to have such a capability, but Russian media sources have claimed a capability to hack into the cables.

Source: nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russian-spy-submarines-are-tampering-undersea-cables-make-internet-work-should-we-be

Maybe they stopped the Samson option from being transmitted via deadman's switch?

What is that beam just right of the smoke? at 0:13 - 0:14

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=8CMvyWWVZrs

>I GAVE YOU A PHOTOSHOPPED PIC WHY DONT U BELIEVE ME

Attached: 1567331144977.png (785x1000, 254K)

Damn, the laser is also coming from underwater? Scary.
Totally not CCD bleed .

Real Genius convinced me this tech is possible. Who wants popcorn?

Attached: tumblr_nlm572aOB01r5hb9jo6_250.gif (250x135, 1.92M)

The we 71 blackbird was ready to fly by 1960, we didn't know this 30 years later

I'm 1994 the us had a super computer about as powerful as one PS3

Educate yourself you fucking mong as I've already had 6 drinks and can recite this off the top of my head

No but what was interesting is Russia had a news-piece about test firing a new anti-satellite missile on or around the same time, then fox or whoever was reporting a burning up satellite in the atmosphere the same day IIRC.

It's when they were having that big conference and were all called away for emergency security meeting. If haing a satellite array idea holds, and there's no real reason not to keep it, you'd liekly need several missiles from different vectors to eliminate such a target. The submarine was probably one of them for real, or bait to open an attack vector to the array from elsewhere.

The fact Trump is pointing at Iran failed launch pad saying "bigthink wasn't us" shows there's still some operational capacity but a key part of the mesh is likely gone.

You're embarrassing

>When did this board fill with schizos

Oh I get it, please go now, summer is over

Take your meds

Attached: Risperdal_tablets2.png (750x563, 797K)

Attached: aee26e2f7fe71d18280573811f1fcfcbb3110707f99427353e7ead31834bc7c4.jpg (688x456, 41K)

the kvetching gives ya away Moshe.
damn the jidf morale just be thru the fucking floor
>Come to Jow Forums
>obvious shilling is obvious
>Kvetch
>realize kike shill
>KYS
END

Attached: 1563004389513.jpg (500x1155, 250K)

Shills are going nuts in here.

>N-no guys, building a planet covering network of non-munition consuming, speed of light strike capabilities is retarded, missiles are cool everyone would use those instead.

Possibly notable: the 38 billion dollar Israeli aid bill which never passed contained sections detailing how the money would be used to build DEWs. Look up S.2497, open the text, ctrl F "directed energy weapons"

Attached: 2019_08_29_071125.png (708x1120, 353K)

>You think that just because we can't buy plasma rifles
ha fucking Canada doesn't have civilian plasma rifles yet

Posting a request for the Elon musk screencap with the shakers, i can find it

Attached: bitnato.jpg (500x500, 68K)

yeah we don't need them doing that shit, 3 nations is enough

meanwhile in Israel

Attached: 1567423588919.jpg (2560x1440, 315K)

Not saying there aren't DEWs in the world but OP's picture is a fabrication.
>left, overexposed rocket launch from Vandenburg
>top right, prismatic lensing over an urban fire, this is an atmospheric effect from ice crystals
>bottom right, lens flare from sun over small forest fire.
You won't see the DEW beam unless it's something like MARAUDER or a pulsed green laser. Most likely, your electronics just die from getting scalared.

have some sex incel

Yes

Fuck off Potato Nigger/JIDF Kike

Attached: 1566347579870.jpg (1420x3000, 1.64M)

There it is.

If Elon Musk reads this
Its time to use this technology for good
Blockhchain operated satellite strike cluster to defend the seas.
and to warm the northwest passage

Attached: S2497-DEW.png (1196x610, 73K)

I think it is curious how many (((PEOPLE))) flood any thread that dares to discuss this.

Attached: prediction russian sub heroes.png (1476x449, 62K)

This also makes all of the Media coverage on Hong Kong make sense. China and Russia are in a coalition. Israel wants to get back at them, so they fund degenerate people in HK to be a burr in the ass of China, this also makes the tariffs on China all of a sudden make sense. All of this attention and attacks on China are by Israel getting back at them for destroying their satellite.

Attached: israel russia satellite july 3 happenings.jpg (1462x2400, 939K)

Highly doubt a country with over 2k nukes would be afraid of a laser

Green laser beams show up
Wut th wut?

Yeah, probably
Cept green laser beams are visible
How bow dah

Attached: Kikes are fucked 1.png (1076x335, 208K)

This

Attached: Kikes are fucked 2.png (1501x608, 61K)

Attached: Kikes are fucked 3.png (1487x675, 63K)

>schizos

Shareblue line

Attached: Shareblue1.png (500x500, 4K)

nah,its just (((god)))

Attached: Direct Energy Weapon.png (220x368, 142K)

Id love to believe the WH caused the socal fires that made alyssa milanos horses homeless

Accept the gospel of 4 simultaneous days per Earth rotation or perish educated stupid.
timecube.2enp.com/

thx fren, no image of Elon with the shakers but the text is there

Cringe, screencapped posts of anons is not proof

Thought it was the samson option the kikes plan on destroying the world wiht that killed the russians when they took it out leaving the kikes someone weakened.

Even if their laser satellite got destroyed, why cant they just build another?

>Memeflag

Shareblue post

Attached: Shareblue2.png (500x500, 5K)

cnc generals called it (again)
were the developers freemasons? that game is getting to real

Attached: 1536393018579.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

No, i just dont believe that DEW bullshit. You want me to believe everyone feared Israel just because of some satellite weapon?

That and the blackmail.

The circumstantial evidence piling up around this idea is beginning to slow Occams razor. read and verify, like your education system should have provided your memeflag.

Attached: aristotle.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Kvetch

Attached: 1561426243706.png (733x699, 94K)

There were several trees burning from inside out. Houses near each other some intact other completly ruined, every house that was burned drawed a direction line as if it was a beam causing it moving XY in the same plane.
I am not talking about dried forests catching fire but those in LA next to Hollywood that never saw fires within the suburbs before. Totally bizarre, totally not natural.