What's the consensus on rt?

What's the consensus on rt?

Attached: rt.png (1200x1200, 7K)

I like them

They cover stories CIA media in the US ignores, so it's hard to ignore them.

Based for covering shit msm won’t

better than any garbage like CNN or FOX or other US Jew News, but still shit

At least you know clearly whom they are shilling for. Different views. Often interesting documentaries without the typical feel-bad agenda.

russian propaganda

I like them too. In France gov try to censore them and say bullshit about her for disabled their credibilty .

Based media channel on Western matters, though it can be annoying with the Putin propaganda

>propaganda
This word is not a synonym for "lies" if you were trying to insinuate that.

Attached: Propaganda.jpg (1742x518, 330K)

its russian which is better than cnn jew stream

better than western mainstream media but that's not saying much

>ITT diaspora curry niggers suddenly conflicting with MIGA niggers

im a Jow Forums fag so i watch the Keiser Report relligiously on RT

Best news for reporting on the West, unreliable for anything discussing Russia.

based and Alex Jonespilled

BOLSHEKIKE COMMIE NIGGER SHIT.
NO THANKS!

Attached: index1.jpg (621x351, 36K)

kind of based, but a lot of russian propaganda

Its for OP not to be an aimless sycophantic dipshit

FUCK COMMIE BOLSHEVIK ASIATIC KIKES

Attached: Let Me Tell You About Transparency.jpg (535x401, 34K)

This. (((Max Keiser))) is based. And the rest of RT too. I've stopped watching them though because they shill the globull warming shit too much. I wish they would stop that.

as bad as western media but at least it's a different narrative

u a bitcoin millionaire yet?

>as bad as
Nigger they're the ones who covered your yellowcuck protests and they shill against the liberal idiocy of the West

Just becaue they lick Putins asshole doesn't make them on the same level as shit like the BBC or CNN

Yes, good goy, you are totally right, you're not supposed to listen to the US Jews, listen to my news

Attached: 886[1].png (501x590, 184K)

Russian propaganda but it's till more reliable than Poo Media

It is for Russians and it does mean “lie” in Russian.

>listen to my news

Attached: 1481748969446.png (604x618, 14K)

>It is for Russians and it does mean “lie” in Russian.
Imagine being such a coward you need to hide behind a Russian proxy. You know you'll be killed like your bitch ass commander soon? Not even Netanyahu is safe.

Imagine if all you shills posted with your Israeli flags, wouldn't that be something

Attached: file.png (976x1074, 495K)

its so cringy when KREMLIN KIKES like you try to pretend..> B-B-B-BUT WE WUZ NAZIS

go back to twitter commie kike. spit on kremlin russian nigger propaganda

Attached: 14902812.jpg (626x563, 121K)

its pravda

What the hell is wrong with you kikes. Do you actually try and pretend everyone on Jow Forums is your hollywood charicature of a Nazi? Kremlin Kikes?

You'll be killed like that commander Hezbollah killed because you're all weak subhuman trash.

Nonwhites like this will be the first to hang.

>West is bad
>muh
>Russia is innocent

It is propoganda. They only show facts, which make Russia look good, and west - bad. Anything else is being ignored.

Also, this media is runned by an armenian woman.

they have some nice documentaries about weapons and stuff.. some nice talk shows too but for news I don't think so

no one with a brain respects RUSSIA TODAY

now russian jew kikes (like (((you))) b-b-bbut we wuz! hahahahah conflicted commie kremlin russian jew kike, no THANKS!

Attached: 3423423.jpg (600x768, 47K)

THANKS GOY

Attached: 6787.jpg (410x385, 22K)

Imagine being a Jew like you claiming to represent anyone but yourself on Jow Forums. Hopefully soon Netanyahu gets assassinated by Hezbollah and you realize how fucked you really are.

Attached: file.png (950x1044, 493K)

gay as fuck

Attached: gay_pride_rainbow_soviet_hammer_and_sickle_sticker-r565bc7cffa6b4bc79966097d53a1bd96_v9w0n_8byvr_120 (2468x1296, 108K)

Is there anything better?

Foreign agents who nothing but subvert. Get rid of RT, Al jewzeera, and any other tool of the international jew.

Attached: 1567044734542.jpg (960x730, 63K)

Western and Russia propaganda cancel each other out. If you watch a balance of western media and RT you will have a pretty informed and unbiased view on the world.

Soon, you fucking faggots.

Attached: DE818FDB-20A2-4C84-8D2D-5AAFEEA87051.png (404x600, 356K)

this is one consequence

Attached: propaganda.png (926x1093, 620K)

Attached: propaganda4.png (1274x1154, 332K)

I listen to Jow Forums news..no need for any other

Attached: polnews.jpg (720x539, 46K)

>What's the consensus on rt?
Depends on the happening. RT will provide good coverage for any events that look bad for the US and EU.

Not ideal for anything critical of Russia. You need to know the basic gestalt of the happening before choosing a media outlet for coverage on said happening.

Attached: 1567088683915.gif (459x441, 3.86M)

based once passed the pro Russian news

Attached: 1566791175267.jpg (1280x720, 136K)