Hong Kong students now are using liberal analogies

Hong Kong students now are using liberal analogies.

Attached: EDc1sxTUYAAPDCy[1].jpg (2048x1536, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jascephasjones/status/796391727431090176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe because Hong Kong unrest is being pushed by neoliberal zionists.

An example.
twitter.com/jascephasjones/status/796391727431090176

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 Jasmine Cephas Jones on Twitter.png (640x374, 48K)

If you like the mainland so much chang maybe you should have stayed.

What a qt

This. It's just chinese vs jews competing for everything.

bruh you need lots of young people to have a "revolution", a place with an aged population will not reach critical revolution status
that's why we won't have any revolution in the west
except the muslim revolution ;)

WE ARE YANKEE COWBOY JUST LIKE YANKEE AMERICAN JOE. PLEASE HELP

>except the muslim revolution
Their women are already getting pozzed. Islam is doomed. Neoliberalism is amazing because it can corrupt anything in record time.

I thought asians were supposed to be smart

Attached: 12605514_990417717663377_1092283471710809316_o.jpg (2352x885, 450K)

Student(s)

seems like pretty sound logic to me desu

also what's with libtards skipping the 5th Harry Potter book? half of the novel is literally about a subversive coup of the government and school faculty to weaken moral resolve and mandate the teaching of defeatism and propaganda which is resolved by Harry and all his friends and classmates forming an illegal underground paramilitary training facility with a focus on the right to arms with the ultimate goal to dismantle the corrupt government

Attached: 1134644776.jpg (321x240, 112K)

I want HK police to beat the shit out these harry potter faggots

That's like saying young people read Aesop's Fables . . . People who read the Harry Potter garbage are in their middle ages now.

Attached: file-20180731-176686-mcc03g.jpg (926x617, 88K)

>If you think HK might vote in globohomo you are a China shill!!!1!!111
>leaf
pottery

>HK libtards are actually just retarded cocksucking usefull idiots falling for the simplest CIA plits
u don say

>t.diaspora Pajeet

You wouldn't have this much animosity towards them if you really thought it was a "might".

They fell for the meme. HK is jewish terrority now.

Not gonna lie, if this level of faggotry keeps up then I'm rooting for the chinks.

kek where did I harbor animosity?

No one really knows what they want to vote in after they get a new election system. It might be natsoc or pedos for all the sources I haven't seen.

Luckily you half niggers are not in the West. Worry not for Westerners - our lands will become all-Germanic again in a decade or three

>chinks copying the west
Nothing new here

In 1966 Hong Kong had the largest riots in their history up until that point because the British government made it slightly more expensive to use ferries as public transportation. Then there was anti-British riots that killed 12 people in the 50s.

Fuck these chinkoids. They were subjected colonials.