HAHAHAHA ISRAEL IS SO FUCKED. Netanyahu is going to take you all down with him. Bye bye Zionists

Attached: file.png (974x1064, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0JvYhfoxyY
youtube.com/watch?v=qerwPcCejag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This fucking yahudi will get obliterated by a Hezbollah missile soon.

We always fuck Israel up and they try to hide it lol. Coping is hard by Jidf. SAD!!

>shopped pic of bibi
>kornets cant hit a fucking car
>meanwhile IAF is bombing syria,lebanon,iraq daily
nah im not worried, im here to enjoy israel haters seething

Attached: 1541517623306.jpg (458x550, 39K)

is this legit?

How the fuck can Netanyahu have so poor security a random guy with a drone gets that close to him?

Attaching a gun and remote trigger to the drone will not be beyond Hezbollah's reach.

Damn they are really fucking pissed

Attached: HolyShit.jpg (227x222, 6K)

cope harder kike. We fuck you up every time and you end up crying.

Remember 2006? Do you have your diaper ready again?

Attached: 1567453161912.png (982x1598, 810K)

>2spoopy4me
The balls on these ragheads

kill yourself kushnershill

It's a good shop if it is one. I seen plenty of shops in my time. Unbelievable either way

Post nose pic

the goyim know, shut it down.

Attached: 20596AB1-54FE-46C6-830B-A9C53B0BABEC.jpg (600x374, 36K)

kys D&C spammer kike

this

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

Bump out of curiosity.

Attached: 1554585317100.jpg (488x366, 13K)

The only thing you don't have to worry about is any shit escaping your military grade adult diapers. those things are probably like a mini shit vault!

meh, wake me up when WWIII starts

if they're serious, why didnt they take the shot?

but user, user that's gay

Hezbollah can afford a $200 drone you can get in any major country, probably at a walmart too.
Whoop-de-doo

What gender of person does the penis belong to? I don't want to look at any gay shit

and Israel's security is so fucking bad they can film the PM in his fucking office no problem.

Only just a little.

Attached: 1554490238506.gif (230x306, 1.92M)

is Netanyahu in hiding now? they can easily wipe him out

Cope harder Moshe

Non-binary pansexual hermaphrodite identifying as a unicorn.

Attached: 1554569704118.jpg (1024x683, 52K)

Fuck everyone in that area. I'm just not impressed.

Because they know if they do israel will have an excuse to deploy tactical nukes (low kiloton low fallout)

story of the century

>Fuck everyone in that area. I'm just not impressed.
Hey Moshe. the last resort JIDF line is "everyone is equally bad, i hate them all" it's pathetic.

The Arabs will get all their land back and build a bright new future over the blood you leave in the sand.

LOL

That faggot keep his window OPEN when he knows that he's a target.

What a retard.

And you can see the closed window is a see through... AMATEURISM FFS.

God why people are so retarded?

Attached: lol.png (500x492, 109K)

>Believing hezbokek memes

Attached: Assad Netanyahu.png (607x608, 384K)

no fuck both of them. I like the status quo and seeing two semitics at each others' throat. Having one tribe of semites in that area with no war, is probably not a good thing.

>Attaching a gun and remote trigger to the drone
don't even need that, the drone itself is the bomb

FLEE ISRAEL FLEEE ABANDON YOUR POSTS

youtube.com/watch?v=M0JvYhfoxyY

Attached: israel abandons northern border.jpg (1078x688, 80K)

>no fuck both of them. I like the status quo and seeing two semitics at each others' throat. Having one tribe of semites in that area with no war, is probably not a good thing.
>both are semetic
Ashkenazis aren't semites Moshe. Do you realize how obviously scared you are right now? The world is going to celebrate Israel being wiped off the map. Everyone hates you and once the warehouses full of paid shills are bombed hasbara will be over.

Dude are you seriously giving me a your own version of navy seals copypasta projection over the internet? On Jow Forums?

meant for

my dude, the future of war and terrorism are explosive drones. Cheap and nasty.
I weep for humanity, because we advanced technology more than our social skills.

take your meds, fatty

is this what your inbreeding made you think my post was? What kind of cope is this...seriously.

Attached: Soon-Bibi.jpg (2048x1365, 1.04M)

We will wipe Israel off the map . Says Muslim countries 1000 times per day every day for 100 years . Jfl . But cucks still believe it

nuke Pissrael 6 million wasn't enough

They would have done it then.

This is fake.

I don't like Jews but Arabs are the worst fighters in the world. Don't expect anything.

this

Attached: DmHPNv5XcAI2Y34.jpg (1069x941, 138K)

>one of the best militaries and intelligence agencies in the world can't stop a guy in the bushes with a rocket launcher or a dude with a cheap drone

pathetic

fake as fuck

This, it looks shopped to me but I guess we will see.

arab shitposting is god tier desu, hate you fucks that move here but god bless you in your struggle against the jew. your banter is much better than the jew. the arab and the persian will always be a more noble adversary than the jew.

>The weak crumble
The strong don't need to say they're strong.

Attached: file.png (1282x396, 167K)

Jesus fuck OP you think that's real?? Like I hope this shit is a poor troll slide thread. This place is fucking dead.

that photo is either cgi or photoshopped. look at the shadow of the drone for god's sake. that's a giant ass drone and for no one to see/hear it?

if they are using the pic to make a statement, then sure, but it's definitely not a real photo

>hezbollah makes this threatening tweet with a shopped pic
>meanwhile israel is using decoys

israel wins again, sorry buddy

>maybe if we spam "it's not real over and over it'll make people think it's not real"
This is actually the thought process that goes on in the minds of Hasbara supervisors.

Attached: kiking.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

>photoshop with instagram filters
So0oOo0o sPo0oOo0oOoKy GuYz!!!

>israel wins again, sorry buddy
I think it's funny how Israel spends more money on Hasbara shills and manipulation online than their actual fighting force. Israel is a fake country with fake soldiers propped up by the bankers and propaganda.

Attached: Israel doomed.jpg (400x400, 120K)

Best way to shitpost here is pretend to be an Arab though.

Good thing you don't even have to pretend then, eh?

I wish I was as happy as this doggo

Only soon. Soon.

Attached: 1559840857364.jpg (1024x864, 93K)

you fell for it, mutt

israel = isreal

Attached: muttman.png (128x105, 18K)

Attached: sunflower-seeds.jpg (939x1224, 289K)

>that shadow
kek

This looks fake as fuck, but I still think the IDF is lying about one of their commanders getting killed. Who says this was actually released by hezbollah anyway and not someone trying to discredit them by releasing a shoop?

Attached: soonely doodely.jpg (500x376, 113K)

You know what's really telling? All the shills screaming fake without pointing out the flaws or inconsistencies.

JIDF Supervisors be like "JUST KEEP REPEATING FAKE OVER AND OVER IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY"

>Israel fucked
Yeah I don't see that happening like ever considering Israel has great tech and tons of military support.

yes totally thats why kike shills, shill it so hard to distract from the videos of kikes getting rekt for real

to me, it's the shadow and texture on the wall and window that gave it away. I mean it just doesn't look real... You can claim I'm a shill, but it looks fake. i wish it wasn't, but use your head man.

>to me, it's the shadow and texture on the wall and window that gave it away. I mean it just doesn't look real... You can claim I'm a shill, but it looks fake. i wish it wasn't, but use your head man.
Use your fucking head and prove it's not real. You're a JIDF shill though so you can't you just say the lines your boss tell you to. You're weak cowards who are beginning to realize that you're very vulnerable. Can't wait for the Arabs to all join forces and kill you all.

Your air force is next Israel. Stupid kikes are all gonna die.

Attached: file.png (1126x1276, 781K)

God i hate Euro Kikes cause they have a unfair advantage
But you Israeli Kikes are a different breed all together

Holy fucking bump, not only do they have inbred bombers but they have this shit?!

No they won't.

>No they won't.

Attached: .jpg (785x731, 295K)

Lawl. That pic is boss as fuck.

Attached: israel failed to conquer the town.jpg (320x292, 31K)

>N° latitude
>S° longitude

Attached: 1566761530866.jpg (1024x500, 288K)

2006 was pretty much a draw though, yet both sides try to claim it was their win. Doesn't matter, 2006 reached a stalemate and status quo, which will eventually be broken again. Maybe a new status quo will emerge, or one or both sides will be vanquished.

Well he is definitely not talking about his own country.

Attached: driving day.webm (636x352, 1.48M)

just as written in the scrolls

Attached: bibi_seele_puppet.png (1366x768, 741K)

quit slave

Attached: 1540564165712.png (208x243, 10K)

I'd be butthurt if I didn't expect this from you. I actually enjoy your autism and your ferocity against Israel because you introduce Jow Forums to headlines that are like bread crumbs for us who want to see Israel get destroyed.

You know what, fuck it. I hope it is real, and I hope I'm wrong. But I'll be fucked if it doesn't actually look fake. It looks fake because the GIANT ASS SHADOW SPANNING THE ENTIRE FUCKING WINDOW AND NETANYAHU'S FAT FUCKING FOREHEAD AS IF THE LIGHT SOURCE IS A PRODUCTION LIGHT 10 FEET FROM BEHIND THE CAMERA.

But I could be wrong, and like I said. I hope I am. Keep the chans informed, tho. Even tho you fuck up sometimes, you post everything here that gets released and I respect that.

Attached: Cho2.jpg (1200x1237, 72K)

Hezbollah isn't going to destroy Israel and Israel isn't going to destroy Hezbollah
They'll just keep up their faggoty little dance and try to seduce useful idiots in the west until eventually the Middle East nukes itself into ash and we don't have to pretend to give a shit anymore

>cho
You kikes sure do love keeping the faces of your fake shooting patsies in peoples heads. It's gonna be awesome watching you fight a 1 vs 57 war against the muslims in the 21st century. So much footage of Israelis dying will be captured.

It's an IDF estimate too so you know it was even fewer Hezbollah

cope

that is some next level banter right there

come on muslims, wage information warfare as the jews do, you can do eet, I believe in you! let the whole world be flooded over with lies from EVERYONE. Nobody is truthful, lets all be dickasses like jews lel

same

Attached: AC4951B0-ADD4-4468-9AB2-407F5CDCB099.jpg (500x667, 96K)

it was the Lebanese PM who cried, not Olmert.

Attached: image.jpg (831x1172, 522K)

Hezbollah are terrorists. They hate Christians too.

Tic toc kikes.
The inevitable is only a matter of time.

Attached: Israelis titanic.png (879x1146, 1017K)

that is Israel pretending to be Hezbollah pretending/obviously lying about a bibi drone pic.

obviously.

Attached: C4A11283-9DFB-46A1-A842-B6E4F1710D90.gif (500x281, 3.56M)

>since 1965
Then how did they rape the Arabs in 1967?

I can turn it up a notch.
youtube.com/watch?v=qerwPcCejag

us weapons and intel

Press Release from Israeli PM Betty Nuttyahoo about the non-incident incident in the north:

That IDF APC only had 8 of our fine and glorious troopers onboard, and none got hurt when it was hit with an anti-tank missile...no, wait..Uhh, there was NO one in the APC, it was just sitting there doing...no, that's not it...uhh, it was an ambulance that was transporting our glorious IDF troopers who were injured when the Hezbollah missile. No that's not it. I got it! The ones being transported to the hospital were only dummies we had put there prior to the missile hitting the APC ambulance! Yeah, that's it!

I have ordered that our brave IDF Diaper Brigade immediately get an air drop of 10,000 nappies to replace the ones they've soiled.

Now VOTE for me on Sept 17 or I'll set this entire region on fire to stay out of prison.

Attached: Diaperboys.jpg (780x703, 127K)