Tanya the Evil

German loli absolutely DEMOLISHES communism with the power of prayer, and you can too, with one anime movie.
Has Jow Forums seen it yet? Community subs have been out for awhile.

Attached: 1538639211310.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbIkajXjMAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

her smile is obnoxious

>bitch with mouth like a frog is my waifu

cringe

I have seen the series but didn't think the movie was out yet. You sure it's out, OP?

Attached: Duck of Death.jpg (640x360, 21K)

fuck (((Being X)))
Tanya killing hordes of commies is KINO

Attached: 1567032726116.png (860x640, 467K)

It's been out since the 25th, but got subs earlier today

Never watched Youjo Senki, is this good?

nuke me mods
nyaa . si/view/1173004

this is the subbed version, but it's fan made

Attack On Titan is another Jow Forums-approved animu/mango.

Attached: _20190729_134451.jpg (567x647, 119K)

KILL-THE-COMMIE
FOR-THE-DUCK-LOLI

Attached: 1567091346098.png (2400x1600, 2.93M)

The new movie was excellent. We can't live under the same roof with Commies.

movie is:
Tayna react to Human wave tatics.

Yeah it's good
Took awhile though

It's above average

What was the name of that movie where commies beat the shit out of natzees again

WTF /leftypol/ told me Tanya is an intellectual critique of capitalism and fascism by a fellow communist author and I spent all my Soros bucks buying the Blue Ray movie!

I feel utterly humilated by this movie. This wasnt real communism at all!

so a Japanese wagecuck guy from the future reincarnates in the past as a Nazi loli but "remembers" the future which i amuse hasn't happened yet.

time travel raises many questions but the reverse chronological order reincarnate is stranger

Different universe, not time travel
Also, not Nazis; loose ww1 trench warfare with high fantasy mages

If you use heal does that also revive enemy combatants as well as teammates?

also
youtube.com/watch?v=GbIkajXjMAA

Not much about healing magic in the anime at least.

Imagine using torrents and or downloading malware onto your computer just to watch this movie instead of going to any of the various anime stream sites to watch/download it for free. kiss anime ru (search Youjo Senki, it's not listed by the English name)

Attached: 1523187643851.jpg (645x729, 81K)

You can't get malware from read only file formats like mkv newfriend

I'm shilling (how do you not realize this?), however, most of the torrents of it atm are wmv format and have additional files that are quite malicious. Despite the listed mkv torrent, it's just easier to go to somewhere like kissanime and stream it or direct download with high speeds.

I have half a mind to help you but I'm not going to
Enjoy your streamed garbage

HEIL

I got a verry cool remember as a sofa general of this anime. It stay the wtf did they use a minor girls as hero...

Someone pretend it Jow Forums to make the nazi win so they put wtf element to break the possible humanist revisionist accusation.

Other said, crude, it had fall in the obscurantist think crime to "encourage anachronism thinking experiment". A common way of politization.

++

Attached: 1566715545449.png (1920x1080, 483K)

Full HD with the ease of streaming (or direct downloading if you so choose) is garbage. Totally makes sense! You have genuine and severe mental deficiencies.

Learn english snailfag

Attached: 1545417778676.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

I watched the 1080 bluray up scaled to 1440p with the community subs
Imagine trying that with a 700mb crunchyroll movie
They don't even have english subs yet

>frog

Attached: 1493625997032.jpg (918x880, 99K)

It's not crunchyroll you absolute retard. You are beyond mentally deficient. What I'm referring to is bluray quality, has the English subs, and can be streamed or downloaded. Tell me, what is difficult to understand about this? Like... what part of this is too complicated for your feeble brain?

Attached: 1512253161066[1].jpg (2048x2024, 443K)

Yeah, okay, but mine was free. I can't imagine a free anime streaming website pushing a 10-29 gb movie before it's western release; coupled with subs not even a day old.
Fleeting fantasy for streamfags.

Isn’t this about a middle aged dude in a loli body?

He reincarnates, so yeah.

You can literally go to kissanime RIGHT now and see if for yourself you spectacular moron. Listed under it's Japanese name. You are seriously beyond help. It's on a few other sites as well. Do you even anime?

Yes.

>streamfaggotry
>"du yu eben animu xd wohjak.png"
You're beyond help

So uh, what makes torrenting better than streaming? Haven't really thought about it until now.

Tell me, what precisely is garbage about blu-ray quality anime shows/movies accessible instantly to stream or download with different choices for subs, formats, etc? It has most anime from the past few decades too, a truly gigantic catalog that's updated daily. Apparently quality and convenience is just an all around bad thing yea?

Attached: 667091482171.png (378x357, 81K)

Are there dobs yet? I cant read fast.
>thinks this is spam, fuck you too gootmook

post link you tard

it's the facial expressions that make me laugh

it's the show's main source of comedy

>ANTI-FA: A Retarded Childs Dream
In theaters this fall.

though I enjoyed the show I still can't get past the fact that the dude literally had god stop time for him, transferred to another body, and can't do moves unless he prays, but he still refuses to believe in God like wtf.
Also that dumb big-eyed cow looking bitch was extremely fucking stupid, why not make her look semi-normal like everyone else. Very disappointed she didn't die.

Quality control. The fag's got his head in his ass if he thinks he's streaming real bluray.

wow you are retarded, please read a book

I already said... kissanime ru (search for Youjo Senki, it's not listed under the English Tanya the Evil). There's different choices for server based on your location and desired quality.

You are posting on Jow Forums. Compared to the rest of anime? It's about an 8/10. It's hard not to be entertained by it. If you asked me this elsewhere on the net I'd say it's about a 7/10. I don't want to spoil any highlights but there are plenty of them. It's a good enough show that "non anime" people would enjoy it if they liked alternate history takes. The setting is functionally an amalgamation of WWI and WWII + pseudo magic that is a stand-in for nuclear power to some degree.

Are you idiot?

Just think one second.

Yeees, i'm not english and i am actualy read/write it with effort.

;)