Is It Feasable to "Check Out" From Society?

e.g. Living very rural, growing own food, etc. Maybe not quite "alone in the wilderness" level but still far away from the city/suburbs/what have you. For those that have done it: What do you do for work? How did you get started? Thanks.

Attached: Proenneke Cabin2.jpg (1680x730, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/03/new-wave-of-terrorist-attacks-possible-before-end-of-year-un-says
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twombly_Ridge,_Maine
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
thenewawakening.org/
riot.im/app/#/room/#NAGateway:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com
landandfarm.com/
adrainchesser.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds pretty antisemitic

As long as the ((((((((PROPERTY TAX)))))))) jew exists we will never be able to live a life of solitude.

The (((System))) owns it all. Find me one stinking place in the US that you can "Own" outright without paying the Property Tax Jew.

I'll wait. Self sustainable living, although physically possible, is not truly attainable because you will always be required to pay something to someone, for the privilege of existing. Sad but true.

Attached: 1521496526737.png (489x487, 37K)

Look it up on YouTube people do it 'll the time no matter how long it takes.
>befriend person who owns rural land
>trust established
>ask to build house in exchange for someone they can trust and count on
>possibly start a new community?

This is what I'm getting at. You can't exactly have no stream of income because you still need to pay your Israel tribute. So if you're like that guy who owns a cotton farm it's no problem because his land and income stream are one and the same. But if you are starting from nothing you still need to find a way to make it work.

In canada you could go nomad and stay on crown land for 14 days at a time. Some crown land you could probable stay for years or until a ranger finds you.

How do you expel the (((Property Tax))) collector?

Attached: 3d793283c1033697de173857aa0b4e88.jpg (920x874, 155K)

I think I've found a way. Work, and put money into stocks and into an IRA. Put money into an REIT. Trade the stocks, rollover profits into other companies and ETFs; manually compound it, basically. Use the IRA as a self-compounding fall-back. The REIT will compound but can be taken-out without waiting 40 years. Work for 10 years or so. Buy land, build a home. Use your interest to pay property taxes every year. Use your infinite free time to live Volkishly and have a family OR to commit to NatSoc activism.

I dunno. Rangers are pretty high-speed, low-drag. They'd probably have you pegged pretty quickly.

Attached: Blanca_Peak-900x643.jpg (900x643, 109K)

So what, nomad packs of gypsy whites, roaming the crown lands, resettling every few weeks, and coming into to town to beg and steal for the money you need to get buy?

it's the only way

cities are death traps - terrorist targets and prone to collapse when the system fails

>WAAAAA WHY CAN'T I GET LAND FOR FREE?
>WHY WON'T ANYONE GIVE ME FREE STUFF?

You should already be doing it. It doesn't have to be insanely rural, but keep to towns at or under 4000 people. Keep good stocks on hand, and do your own farming. Sizeable garden with producing seeds. You don't want to rely on genetically modified ones that can't be used again. Good off the grid power, geothermal heating, it can be done.
I'm a machinist, and I work from my own garage. It doesn't even take as much money as you would think.

you can sell online. you might be surprised how much your labor is worth when you're not giving it away to those above you in the company

I'm in the countryside/woods. not far enough away but better than where I was before (in cities)

Unless you have a family to raise (and even if you do) cities and suburban areas are SHIT, regardless of a potential collapse situation. There has to be a better way.

this, especially

>It doesn't even take as much money as you would think.

higher demand in cities means higher prices. rural living is relatively inexpensive. and safer and saner. win win

It's not about free shit. It's about being able to work for what you will inevitably owe. Land cost is not an issue, but once you're there how do you make money?

The trick is to go far out into public land and just build a shack and don't talk to people about it.

Get a load of this faggot. I bet you've never swung a hoe, pick ax, or scythe in your entire pathetic existence.

I've considered it. I fear it's impossible in the UK, except perhaps Northern Ireland. Otherwise I imagine living on the west coast of New Zealand. Remote. Far away. Only white farmers within a hundred miles. Living off the land. Farming, fishing, hunting. Keeping bees. Making cheese and jams. Roasting meats in a traditional Tudor English way, and baking bread. Perhaps selling my goods at a farmers market.

However there are two issues that prevented me. The first is that I cannot leave behind the land and my people. I cannot leave England. Im well versed in the affairs of New Zealand and spent time there in my youth that entitles me to live there without visa, but my home is my home. Inevitably if we run then the escape will catch up to my children, or grandchildren. Nowhere is safe. The other issue that truly holds me back is my lack of a wife. Without a wife and children then the entire endeavour would be futile. Id become feral. Possibly descend into madness. A man cannot do alone, he must have a family.

I know lots of places up where I live that people put campers at least 6 months a year .. some prime lake front spots. I live on a river and have only seen the mnr once when they were looking for a missing old man.

>You don't want to rely on genetically modified ones that can't be used again
Lol you grow heirloom only do you?

Sounds bretty comfy don't it.

I have, but I acknowledge that my circumstances are incredibly rare.

How about teaching English in a rural part of Southeast Asia? No degeneracy.

Attached: myanmar-bagan_temples_day_monks.jpg (2200x1470, 151K)

What do Jew feet taste like, bootlicker?

>Southeast Asia
>No degeneracy
Ha.

What do you sell? Are you a craftsman?

No one asked for anything for free people want to buy a piece of land and to stay away from those with hook noses

Not exclusively. I grow basics for yield and a little bit for sale, but it's not a primary source of income. Basically just to pay for property taxes. Mostly I like having the heirloom stuff as a "just in case" supply. But they're not the most feasible option. Also, fuck people who think you don't need pesticides. They can suck my left nut.

I gave up on having a wife and children. There's really no reason for me to work for someone else as much as I do (what am I saving for - a house in the burbs?)

You got the right attitude for not going all Alex supertramp about it. There's a bare minimum set of skills you'll need for day to day shit. Work on that first. Save some money now and buy a plot of land in your favorite wildness, get professionals to build your house/cottage/shack/chalet if you're a brainlet that can't figure out proper construction. You probably are.
For jobs there's a shit ton of options for working remotely online. Get satellite internet. If you can produce marketable quality and quantity of veggies and fruits, you could sell them in these weekend fresh markets. You could also make non-perishables like jams, pickles, sauces, dried fruits, etc. and sell them. Do it faggot.

If you have given up on procreation, the true purpose in a mans life, then dont bother considering checking out. You cant make it on your own. Nobody can. You might as well be a hedonist with the rest of lifes misfits and losers.

Thats the most ridiculous and delusional comment ive read in 6 years posting on this board.

> Are you a craftsman?

something like that. you can make all kinds of things, just figure out the process then get materials, then work hard and do it right. you will improve over time. there are sites you can join to gain access to millions of potential customers. the barrier to entry to business is lower than it's ever been. while wage-slave jobs are drying up. QED

take some risk, that's what's required. also, lots of work, with a mind to keep optimizing your process. it becomes easier once you get going

I meant don't be a degenerate yourself. Help the locals learn English and maybe plant trees or something on the side. An alternative to living under the (((system))) that has taken over the West.
>Thats the most ridiculous and delusional comment ive read in 6 years posting on this board.
Flat earth has me beat.

imagine having 2 digit IQ. kill yourself nigger

I'm not even talking about building a new house. There's plenty of very rural cheap houses that I could maintain given my experience in the trades. But you make good points.
May as well do something eh?

the important thing is getting out of the city, ASAP

it cannot be overstated, most people are sleepwalking

>The United Nations has warned that a recent pause in international terrorist violence may soon end, with a new wave of attacks possible before the end of the year.
theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/03/new-wave-of-terrorist-attacks-possible-before-end-of-year-un-says

Attached: 1567419714563.jpg (1253x1002, 206K)

Teaching English to foreigners and indeed living among foreigners are degenerate acts. Also South East Asia is already full of degeneracy, i've been and the reality is that its already worse than the West. However you imagine these people I can assure you that you are incorrect.
>Flat earth has me beat.
No, it doesnt. Flat earthers are testing the ignorance of others for a kick, to laugh at the expense of gullible fools. You sir are genuinely ignorant and have made a fool of yourself without prompting.

My property tax on 15 acres with a cabin was $140 this year.
You could make that selling plasma or collecting aluminum cans on the highway.

Yes, its very possible to become a hermit.

Watch pic related.

Read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twombly_Ridge,_Maine

Attached: Jeremiaj Johnson.jpg (654x1000, 199K)

This guy gets it. Just get out. Whatever you can do with in your means, get out. We'll need every brother we can get when it starts up again.
For now, the answer is not to play. When they come to us again and demand we play with them, it begins in earnest.

Attached: 1567404293774.jpg (600x450, 82K)

>Teaching English to foreigners and indeed living among foreigners are degenerate acts.
Why?
>You sir are genuinely ignorant and have made a fool of yourself without prompting.
You have yet to prove any ignorance on my part.

Anyone who needs a succint explanation of what's happening and why you need to get the fuck out, watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
This should be required Jow Forums watching.

Attached: history cycle.jpg (678x960, 160K)

Does anyone know anything about growing marijuana? My family owns about 200+ acres of farm land in Oklahoma that's been sitting idle for a generation or two and OK just legalized medical marijuana.

You should do it in a group. The New Awakening plans on having several communities that are going to do this. You should join us. thenewawakening.org/
riot.im/app/#/room/#NAGateway:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

Attached: your place is here.jpg (936x1176, 147K)

i live in alaska half the year, yes it's very feasible, you shoot one moose and you got meat for a year and you can pick fuckin shit loads of berries

To get started you'll need a great chainsaw, a chainsaw mill, flexvolt tools, a Dewalt power station, a solar array and inverters, horticultural knowledge, animal husbandry experience, a hand auger for digging a well, a windmill or hand pump for drawing the water, shovels, pick ax, adze, wood stove, steam boiler if you want to go full tilt with a genny else sufficient gpm water source, cookware, canning jars, maple tree taps or be proficient at beekeeping, feathers and wedges for breaking stone slabs (for construction and sale) property with stone or wood to sell either as raw materials or completed goods, hammers, mallets, pry bars, levels, wire strippers, multimeter, plumbing tools, grey water management understanding, smoke house knowledge for both food and leather tanning, forge work knowledge, distilling knowledge (if you ever get bored without internet), basic medical knowledge, a firearm or ten, compound bow or three, and own:

The Foxfire series
Calculus books
Material science
Statics
Dynamics
Field guide to trees
Field guide to mushrooms
Field guide to edible, medicinal plants
Field guild to rocks

Good luck, and God speed neet.

Only issue comes to medical and/or old age, especially if you're alone. Humans are designed to live in small to medium groups, 10-40 people or so.

yes, terorist attacks happen only in crowded places in big cities. best to get away from all that.

>Hitlerist
The autism

Attached: 1483098171105.jpg (431x415, 20K)

No. They will hunt you down like the guy and his family at Ruby Ridge.

Are you on the discovery channel programme edge of Alaska? Love that shit, also mountain men and woodsmen, no matter how skilled they all are though, they are truly free and I fear it’s impossible to be

taxes always existed, they existed in Medieval Europe and ancient civilizations too.
absolutely nobody is stopping you from living that life, user, but it's a hard one. you will have to perform hard physical labor each day, no weekends or holidays and make do with very plain sparse food whenever there's failed crops or your animals get sick which will be often. since you will barely make any money if at all, you will need to figure out what to do for plumbing, electricity and clothing yourself too.

Aren’t truly free*

my self reliance on jewtube

fake news

>Real Estate Agent
Pic related, we are taught this as new agents
kek'd pretty hard at this

Attached: 20190902_173457.jpg (3894x1514, 2.83M)

terrorist attacks are a small drop in a bucket. the real danger of urban living is if several city grids breaks down or the food supply is cut off, it will go from 0 to zombie apocalypse very fast

The answer is : YES

- Easiest way to "check out" is not to own Land/Property. If you own property, they will nab you with inspections, property tax, water/sewer fees or leech field inspections, realty transaction fees....

Easier to buy a 10-year old Ford Econoline for $10,000 , put $500 worth of solar panels on the roof and a laptop and flat-screen TV and dorm-room refrigerator in back for for $1000 and you have a nice "house" capable of going anywhere and you have transportation, and you can get parts for the van anywhere in the country. You can use Amazon Lockers to buy anything on the planet and have it shipped to any Big Box store near you, free wi-fi in every Lowe's parking lot in America, free parking at a huge amount of WalMarts.... The only taxes you have to pay are property taxes on a 10-year old vehicle which might be $200 a year at most, and maybe $1,000 a year in insurance.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Isn’t this basically what the Amish do?

>Why?
Pushing outside influence onto a people who have no business being influenced by outsiders. For profit. Tell me are you jewish? Or simply indoctrinated to the point there is no difference between that of the wandering jew and yourself.

>You have yet to prove any ignorance on my part.
I need not bother as you have exposed your own ignorance without my prompting. However out of my own sense of decency ill let you in on a few things.
Firstly you are making ridiculous assumptions about life in rural SEA. A region where child molestation, drug use, sexual diseases and other degeneracy is rife. I'm not certain where so many westerners have picked up this notion that people such as those in SEA lead wholesome, traditional or fulfilling lives. They don't. Or that they could somehow cleanse your being, the mentality that urges you to run from your problems to their land. They can't. Nor have you considered the repercussions on the gooks you intend to teach. The notion that planting a fe trees for them makes it acceptable is laughable.
Second you recommend to others something you clearly have no experience in yourself. Its morally reprehensible to point a man on a path you clearly have not tread. While I have no doubt that you did not intend the advice maliciously its a clear display of your ignorance that you should consider speaking out of turn in such a manner.
Thirdly you imply that abandoning the land you inherited from your forefathers isnt degenerate and i'm not talking about property rights. I'm talking about ignorance of that which is hard fought for and is easily lost. You are suggesting a selfish lifestyle and presenting it as virtuous. Instead plant trees in your own homeland.
I could keep going if you please but ill shortly run out of characters and I hope i've made my points clear enough for your understanding.

Gi disabled property tax 21 dollars a year
Hard of hearing

you're going to need about a dozen jew permits before you can get started. that's if you can even get them.
wear a yamulke if you have to meet with any officials and tell them everyone calls you Moshe or Chaim.

>when /out/ comes to visit

>entrust all your money to kikes

How much did 15 acres run you? And what state, if you don't mind telling.

fuck off kike

landandfarm.com/

You sound like a bit of a fruit but I will respond to some of your points.
>Pushing outside influence onto a people who have no business being influenced by outsiders.
Teaching them a foreign language, that's all.
>I'm not certain where so many westerners have picked up this notion that people such as those in SEA lead wholesome, traditional or fulfilling lives.
Never implied that.
>Or that they could somehow cleanse your being, the mentality that urges you to run from your problems to their land.
Never implied that either.
>Nor have you considered the repercussions on the gooks you intend to teach.
How does teaching them English damage them?
>Second you recommend to others something you clearly have no experience in yourself.
I asked a question. If you're curious, I was hoping others would share their experiences. Have you done it yourself?
>abandoning the land you inherited from your forefathers
Any particular reason you want me to stay here and continue supporting the (((system))) that is poisoning the world?

Attached: 3.SS Panzer Totenkopf, Kursk 1943.jpg (960x626, 138K)

I think it is better than that, three weeks I think. But most land is someone's trap line, and they will report you. I don't know if hiding in plain sight (Christopher Knight) is the way to go, or to go truly deep into the wilderness.

adrainchesser.com/

Okay but how are you supposed to take a shit

This. That's my plan.

This is the way. And have essentials that can fit in a pack so you can just walk away.

Become a monk,.

>Okay but how are you supposed to take a shit

How do people on buses, airplanes, boats, submarines, space shuttle.... take a shit ?

>Easiest way to "check out" is not to own Land/Property
+1

Start up a monastary with a new sect of monk.

you actually might be cheaper than a jew.
pay a little property tax bitch (you could pay it all upfront and think of it as the cost of the land). or just start building something in the middle of nowhere. but you're too afraid of surviving on your own and want the comforts of the city, which have high property taxes. and that's what you have a problem with. you want all the fucking cake for free. 66.6% chance you're a jew

What county user?

Hitting the drink a little hard tonight?

Nomadism is the redpill when modern society goes to shit.

Ha ha i'm guessing you dont have an arguement against the idea then ?

I have talked to Chinese people about this actually. They never go into details but agree it's a terrible idea. The gist seems to be that Chinese rural rednecks make American rural rednecks look smart, educated and sophisticated.

You can't survive by yourself.

>Teaching them a foreign language, that's all.
For what use would rural people in SEA have for learning English? To immerse themselves in a culture foreign to their own. To make foreign culture accessible. To gain a visa to English speaking lands. Perhaps they might enjoy Hollywood films and work in a McDonalds in Florida...
>How does teaching them English damage them?
It is destructive outside influence and its done for selfish reasons. It is part of the problem and not a solution. Not for them or for OP. Im perplexed at how you are failing to understand what i'm trying to convey.
>Never implied that.
Yes you did. Quote "No degeneracy." Qualify that statement because it's a clear implication.
>Never implied that either.
Then why suggest it in the first place? It wasn't me telling OP to go to SEA.
>Have you done it yourself?
Yes I have extensive experiences in 4/6 continents. That includes SEA. I certainly wouldn't recommend it. The way you phrased your apparent question was misleading as it certainly came across less as eliciting discussion and more as advice, although i'm willing to consider that I could have misinterpreted the idiosyncrasies of American-English.
>Any particular reason you want me to stay here and continue supporting the (((system))) that is poisoning the world?
Frankly I couldn't care less where you go or what you do as this interaction has proven to me that you are an arrogant pleb and a complete ignoramus. It's obvious you don't understand the system you criticise and it's too late in the night for me to teach. The one thing I would like from you is to lurk more.

It's actually a really good idea, to be honest. People should be able to do it for any amount of time up to their entire lives if they wish, with the monastery growing/raising its own food. Focus on spiritual aspect of one's being that's neglected and abused in this slave-away-and-then-consume-a-bunch-of-garbage society.

Start your own religon and become a fucking monk , pay zero fucking taxes and get all tge benefits of being a minoirty religion ,,holy fuck i think i maybe onto something here.
Fuck it, im off the register the Order of Polack monk

Ive been thinking about h9w to drop out of society since i gave up my job 5 or 6 weeks ago and becoming a monk came to me a couple of nights ago,.

Not unless you have an income to pay property taxes

Good goy. When we inevitably deforest the woods you live in to put a parking lot there, you will be much weaker and socially alienated and will accept your fate. You will then return to a much different world.

The Order of Polack Monk has its own sef of religious beliefs.

That's what I'm talking about

>For what use would rural people in SEA have for learning English?
Very little recorded knowledge is in their languages - truthful, useful knowledge. Not just (((modern, degenerate))) culture.
>It is part of the problem and not a solution.
You don't believe every nation should be completely isolated, do you? Even if they just want to get red pilled and shitpost on Jow Forums, they do it in English.
>Yes you did. Quote "No degeneracy." Qualify that statement because it's a clear implication.
As I already said: .
>Then why suggest it in the first place?
To get out of the (((system))) that has taken over the West.
>That includes SEA. I certainly wouldn't recommend it.
Straight up please, what's wrong with moving to Southeast Asia if you're not going to be a degenerate?
>The way you phrased your apparent question was misleading as it certainly came across less as eliciting discussion and more as advice, although i'm willing to consider that I could have misinterpreted the idiosyncrasies of American-English.
Looking back on that post, I do see what looks like a suggestion. So to clarify, I'm not suggesting something I haven't done myself.

Live with a 65+ yr old in a state that has exemptions

You can't do that in America, the IRS won't allow it.

Attached: IMG_20190827_174609.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)