Alternative to blackpill

You know, how many anons are blackpilled, but don’t know what else to do besides sitting on Jow Forums? Well, what we do is offer discreet Jow Forumsack matchmaking service, requiring minimal amount of information that can be accessed through proxy, VPN or TOR. In fact we’ve consulted you, anons, 8ch, did our own research and even contacted British nationalist youtuber Way of the World to compile detailed OPSEC summary.

We are FOR Jow Forums BY Jow Forums. We are 3 Jow Forumsacks. I make the videos and two pro/g/rammers go out of their way to secure the website. We invested more than 100 man-hours in this project. We are paying for servers, domain and offer payment to those anons, who help us. We are making service, we will use ourselves. We even tried contacting Jow Forums advertising dept. to no avail.
We are offering you hope, possibility of friendships, community and an actual alternative to blackpill.
Meetandgreet
.com
or chat with us on TG
t
.me/doomermeetups

Attached: logo small.jpg (1629x2048, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u-L243mzfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jow Forums spends enough time sucking each other's dicks already

Don't let this Leaf fag discourage you. He's just mad his mommy hasn't come home with his tendies and syrup.

Bumping, haven't checked this out yet but I'm glad to see some people trying to arrange IRL stuff

Attached: 15395729572742.jpg (516x622, 60K)

I can't get either of your links to work bruh.

for anyone that wasn’t in the previous threads over the summer this has been proven to be a doxxing operation. never break anonymity.

oops, it's
meetandgreet4
.com

Attached: apu brainlet.jpg (238x192, 9K)

It says secure connection failed. Come on mate...I could set up a gooble blog faster than this.

Jow Forums isn't /soc/ retard

kek
weird...
we'll have to inspect that.

Attached: apu curious.png (657x527, 160K)

Easy easy....your s.o.y is being warmed in the hearth as we speak. Here is some Bryan Adams to calm you down. youtube.com/watch?v=7u-L243mzfI

can we start a color apu apustaja movement?
we can trade real memes in rl.
we are living the dream of meme.
let's all trace our monitors gently, and then bring to desk the trace, and ink the trace with magic marker, then color it with crayola, and elmer glue tm products.
nice and thick and waxy.
then we can really post memes.
autism speaks.
ty frens.

Attached: hmm.jpg (886x575, 235K)

Just tried it and it's working fine for me

this is very nice idea, fren! Real apus!

Attached: apu dance.gif (1027x731, 111K)

I use an older firefox browser so I switch over to Tor. It works.

yikes, no wonder you need to come to Jow Forums to make friends

pooosh! pooooooosh!
moooooove! Reeeeee AAAAAAA!

Attached: botato.jpg (688x572, 209K)

Glad to hear that. Confirmed.
That's impressive, fren!

Attached: wojak tfw.png (205x246, 4K)

>be me
>try your gay ass page
>no response error
kys faggot

To anyone worrying about visiting or using this website, your IP is already visible the moment you click on and follow a link anywhere on the Internet. Submitting the form won't change anything. If a three-letter agency wants to flag your IP they could easily do so by tracking visits on niche alt-right blogs or YouTube channels posted here.

I thank OP for his service and hope it grows.

You can't be on this forum unless your moon face has the bones carved out of it. Show facial bones and time stamp or GTFO.

sorry fren, it's meetandgreet4
add "4" at the end of the "greet"
>tfw brainlet typo

Attached: apu blanket.jpg (1024x820, 68K)

Thanks, user.
Encouragement really keeps us going.

Attached: frens.jpg (600x315, 29K)

Even if they get your IP, so what? They'd have to have a warrant on your ISP to gain anything useful from it. And if you meet up with someone in real life who has intention to 'doxx' you, what could possibly come of it? You're publicly known as a Jow Forums user? Is that really such a crime?

May I see some screenshots of this FBI Tinder?

Good idea

Attached: meetgreet.jpg (1016x508, 94K)

>involved in the acquisition or fabricatation
is this admittedly apu-like spelling intentional to avoid the keyword or something, or an error?

sure
I've been feeling exactly the same way. Maybe you could tell us more about situation in the America. How bad is antifa situation? Is it true about some people losing their jobs, because of their views?
error

Attached: sure.png (1366x933, 168K)

we would like to discourage absolute unironic nazi's from using our service.
we really like MDE type of humour and were hoping to help doomers.

Attached: doomer western.png (960x720, 177K)

>redditor
XD I'm stealing this label and using it on here from now on. Let me find a suitable email and I'll test your service.

I was hoping more for a picture in-use after you sign up. What even does happen after you sign up?

This is a really good idea!! Will look at this later. You are doing God's work user.

Attached: 01e39a8c.jpg (399x400, 22K)

we kek'd IRL, when we decided on this.
pic related
thanks, user. stay safe!

Attached: this.png (594x1049, 54K)

Nice user. We need frens.

Thanks CIA.

Attached: w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg (569x797, 283K)

How can you say there are currently 0 lines of javascript?
What about that jquery bit?

hey, I am not the technical guy, but, yeah, I guess we can't say anymore it's JS free. But, if I remember correctly only displaying bitchute video is JS. We'll be slowly editing the text. Not doing this full-time.

Attached: shower.jpg (527x612, 19K)

No worries, just wondering what the deal was. These questions will come up sooner or later, especially when you claim to have Jow Forums adepts, and false claims can lead people to be suspicious of your other claims.

good point, that's exactly what Jow Forumsuys told me. Jow Forums tolerates no bullshit.
Thanks for pointing it out, user.

Attached: neet good.png (561x561, 328K)

Just finished sign up. Hopefully this goes somewhere. Even if it winds up being a redditor bait line, I know most anons would appreciate the irony of spending their time wasting Reddit's limited resources, this time in the real world.

This needs a serious sœboy bump

It will be hard to match you anons in smaller cities and towns :(, but some anons in bigger cities already got matches. It will be really hard communicating this to european anons, who don't speak english too. There are so many challenges, but we will do the best to get more anons on the board.
denks, fren

Attached: wojak tears.png (691x653, 20K)

Nice honeypot you got there.

Just says try later when I try to submit my shit

can you screenshot?
first time I hear about this.
alternatively send e-mail to [email protected] or DM on telegram

Attached: apu q.png (612x491, 98K)

Well now it worked lol
Good luck with the site fren

Let's say your service gets more popular.

How will you prevent antifa or some journo from setting up a meeting and harming an user?

I don't want to see some vice article about 'Our meeting with a 4channer, here is how they look like irl'