What does pol think about the honkpill?

What does pol think about the honkpill?

Attached: 1550705429967.png (512x512, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbkGPK01skU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop trying to reappropriate the honk

Attached: 1539290869365.webm (720x406, 2.87M)

Attached: (((Joker))).jpg (1318x3345, 1.97M)

better than that cringy kek shit

Genuinely warping in psychology
Using pepe to attack/ mock lgbt, while at the same time mocking the suffering caused by the absurdity of neo-liberal policies with the clownworld meme was genius.

Like dropping a psychological tactical nuke.

Like many memes that evolve into what they become here, I initially thought it was stupid and uninteresting. “Oh great more mere nihilism oh so original great job you boring fags” was initial reaction, and then it grew on me as it became more.

Wish the shrek cringe meme stayed around the variants were actually really funny.

The honk pill is nothing more than taking a deep breath, stepping back and looking at Western society as a whole and what it has become. It's a cousin of the Red Pill in terms of it being a pill of understanding but it's more more simple and straightforward.

Attached: 1553833012641.jpg (991x654, 616K)

I still liked NPC a ton more, its the only one that got a nuclear reaction out of social media outlets.
That being said honkler is genuinely amusing.

>pol
Honkpill is Best pill.

Attached: FOOLS HOPE.gif (245x150, 478K)

>That being said honkler is genuinely amusing.
It is.

Attached: 1567127561811.jpg (800x450, 49K)

It's inevitable, if you don't an hero after the black pill it's the only other route. A true test of will power.

Attached: 234serdtfvy7ubio.jpg (1422x799, 478K)

It's turning your frown right upside down
AND PUTTING A SMILE ON YOUR FACE

Attached: the_joker.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

>A true test of will power.

Attached: 1560881191585.jpg (828x797, 104K)

I actually liked npc meme more when it stopped being a “meme” of 30 shitty “muh internal monologue, disguzz peas” bait threads every last single hour and had something to say. Bait that just annoys by volume of posts (basically all fail try hards on Jow Forums and their deluge of daily copypastas) instead of wit is sedative brainlet shit. It never was interesting watching some prolly ~three losers thinking they’re a mastermind copying their pasta for the fourth time in an hour.

My honkpill wore off around May and now I'm back to being depressed and suicidal

Maybe the Joker movie will give me a slight reprieve again but I don't think the honkpill can last, sadly

In the end all you're doing is laughing at the demise of your country and people, awaiting more or less certain death and destruction of everything you care about in the world as it descends into a brown nightmare for eternity

Is that really something to laugh about?

youtube.com/watch?v=JbkGPK01skU

" Yes, I am proud; I must be proud to see
Men not afraid of God, afraid of me:
Safe from the Bar, the Pulpit,
and the Throne,
Yet touch'd and sham'd by Ridicule alone.
O sacred Weapon! left for Truth's defence,
Sole Dread of Folly, Vice, and Insolence!"
Alexander Pope
circa AD 1738 (Epilogue to the Satires, II, 208–13.)

Attached: 1560821474077.jpg (773x1000, 150K)

Up your dosage swed

Attached: Donk.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>Unironically being this much of a normalfagg

I remember you where one of the many screeching bcuz it aint funny n shit

Attached: 1554588652391.png (400x333, 105K)

Most are afraid to take the hatepill. Fewer still can discern the difference between it and bebes first teen bop edgelording. We’re just here to kek after all. Don the nose.

Forced meme. You should have taken your honkhonkshit to /b/ to begin with where they would have kicked you in the balls.
It doesn't belong on/pol/

I never posted because it was stupid bait far too responded toward actually. But I mean if you repeatedly said the same thing loudly over and over repeatedly even if I agreed, my eventual annoyance surely means you’re clever right big brain? That’s how witty bait works after all. Here’s your you.

admitting you have shit taste is the first step, good work user

>Maybe the Joker movie will give me a slight reprieve
the joker trailer shows he fucks black chicks. it's another "mr. robot" where he is supposed to be so lonely yet fucks in the first episode.

The honk pill is the pill you take after overdosing on black pills and realizing that white pills are snake oil that always leads to disappointment.
It consists on converting all the negativity you feel about the modern world and turning it into possitive nihilism. Instead of suffering for the state of the world, laughing at it and how ridiculous things have become.
And if you feel guilty for doing so, consider the following. If you've been on Jow Forums for many years now, you've probably been depressed about the world for quite some time. Taking the honkpill and enjoying your self is something you've earned after all these years of suffering. It's not like you can change the world anyway, but you probably know that by now, do you?

Attached: 1513115928874.jpg (793x594, 34K)

>Is that really something to laugh about?
We don't have a choice lad. It's laugh or die
Keep on honking