What does Jow Forums think about these subhuman spics and their bullfights?

What does Jow Forums think about these subhuman spics and their bullfights?

Attached: 1504608258_960531_1504608938_sumario_normal.jpg (980x607, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-yhrTnblPE
youtube.com/watch?v=-fVXA8r7yH8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz7E34TK1Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself dog fucker, we're gonna keep killing bulls and there's nothing you can do about it

Absolutely retarded and not entertaining

Attached: gorilsa.png (356x395, 218K)

It's funny when the bull kills them

this
the faggots prancing around in their frilly suits getting gored is the only redeeming part of bullfights.

Bear baiting was the patricians choice.

The bulls should be replaced with robots and then it will be much more interesting. Until the robot activists complain.

Love it. The real struggle between man and animal. Not some bmpussyfiltered Dreamworld. I with they were more popular and far spread!

its fun

Attached: iframes.gif (400x222, 1.78M)

I'm against it although it's part of Spanish folklore so I'm not a nazi about it.

t. dicklet spic

stop acting like niggers to bulls and we’ll reconsider the whole dog fucking thing.

Attached: FB5472CE-B3DB-4669-9040-5D5530D0AC4D.jpg (900x600, 120K)

>needing a team of medniggers to torture a farm animal to death

LMAO

I want to eat the bull that was slain in such a manner.
>muh dark powuhs

Went on vacation in Spain as a kid and saw one. Was pretty cool, though I can't help but think that it gets a bit repetitive after the first pair of times.

you mad?

Attached: ljfwphef.jpg (2048x1356, 276K)

Extremely based and redpilled. Its a traditional ceremony that highlights bravery and courage symbolized by the bull and the matador, its not a sport like some idiots claim.
Its a ritual that reminds people of life and death and the courage to fight, something obviously fucking a onions leaf like yourself totally forgot.

Attached: 1567281964691.jpg (600x498, 43K)

It's a fascinating example of a Christianized pagan ritual. The origin of the bullfight is truly ancient, and is alluded to in the legend of the Minotaur. Also the Mithraists who harbored ancient Christians performed tauroctony or bull sacrifices, it seem natural that the Christians would later adopt this.

Leaf is just uncultured and has no sense of history, as usual.

Im not a fan of killing pokemoms. Unless for food.

All the bulls at a traditional bullfight are auctioned off after the fight, they go for top dollar and are served locally.

based

why do they dress like literal faggots?

If it was with just one sword like the burning bull in Sekiro I might respect it.

Coming from a country that only allows people to dress in flannel shirts and Vans shoes, that's pretty rich

Used to be honorable and amazing. Now they spear the bull until it's almost dead and the 'fighter' comes out to finish it off.

Let these subhuman faggots fight a male lion or a gorilla. Why are they such pussy faggots fighting a bull.

I wonder what Bull steaks taste like

>Bullfightin's a good job m8

Based and Blood-Red Pilled

Attached: CPQ_4107-770x600.jpg (770x600, 198K)

Fighting bulls live better than any American bull, get mental and physical health inspections and live as natural a life as possible. They get to run around the forests and sheit. Yes the death isn’t smooth but imo it’s much better than the factory farming life most get.

How fucking retarded are you? I can tell youve never seen a fighting bull in your life. They can easily kill a gorilla or a lion, they kill matadors and horses all the time.

Attached: 7b279ed8c62e9e186864c2444507b440--running-of-the-bulls-pretty-animals.jpg (235x230, 12K)

based hermano panameño

not any different from getting concussions in football or the display of faggotry that is soccer. All sports are pretty shit to watch except for UFC

Yes bullfighting is so savage, not like the enlightened treatment they get in pic related.

Attached: CCE9FE42-004A-4874-83F4-02C9ABD39D83.jpg (940x627, 119K)

culture is culture, whether or not it is ethical is another matter. Let the righteous leaf bitch about such matters when the world has real problems. Let culture be culture, even if times have changed. Bitch about something else, I'm sure you have plenty on your list

Dominance of Man over beast. One of the only things Spain does right, along with ham.

I'm originally from Spain, there is nothing more exciting than returning to arena with my grandparents. I remember a restaurant that serves birria.
The leaf can go back to fornicating with his farm animals. While we maintain our culture and pageantry

i really couldn't care less about animal rights. i love meat, after all. but bullfighting is just pointless nigger entertainment to me. seeing faggot spaniards in shiny clothing getting gored to death is kino though.

Are you fucking stupid lions are king of the jungle for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-yhrTnblPE

I visited Spain once, I really enjoyed it. The music they play during the fights is awesome.

>inb4 muh lionesses

>While we maintain our culture and pageantry

You mean while you flee to America to make money, you grotesque fucking moor.

Bitchers rekt

>only
This hemisphere is actually free, Mohammed

Based. Anti-bullfighting faggots can suck it.

Toradas are patrician.

Ultra mega based

Faggots

Well, it seems unfair, but the bull does regularly get to shove his horn up a spics anus and rip his guts out so things even out i guess. As long as they eat it afterward, it's not so bad.

Mega Chad

"Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!"

for the same reason people watch nascar, football, etc. Only difference is that in bull fighting they salvage the bull parts

>"The White race will rise again!!!"
Also Whites
>"N-No!!! It's not culture, it's animal abuse, don't kill poor animals!!! :'(
You're never gonna make yourselves worth respecting if you can't even dare to kill a fucking bull, you utter pussies

Would be respectable if it was a fair fight. They fuck up the bull in all sorts of way beforehand, to give the toreros as much of a handicap as possible. It's an interesting part of the culture and history, but it seems pretty barbaric in the modern world - like chinks tossing live dogs in hot water
I'm not a Spaniard though, I just live here

get out of here Edward

Yeah with the logic of some of these subhumans in this thread. Dog fights are ok as long as you eat the dogs afterwards. Fucking retards.

>Comparing dogos to bulls
One is cattle, the other a helper, it's like comparing men for the Middle Ages to a pussy like (You), there's no comparison

Honorless killings should be met with a humiliating death in return

Low IQ dumb fuck. Go gut some people alive you retarded savage.

I'm actually ethically Jewish, you're just being cucked by (((animal rights))), bulls and dogs are not the same, it's like comparing niggers to Whites

You're so retarded the bull (Toro de Lidia) would kill a Lion with a single assault

You think the lion will just stand there and let the bull gore it. You are truly fucking subhuman IQ levels.

Fucking leaf you’re retarded. The bull and the lion aren’t in the same environment but a bull would kill a lion in one hit

Doesn't matter, the lion can't harm a good spanish bull at all
youtube.com/watch?v=-fVXA8r7yH8

If the bulls weren't drugged up and stabbed multiple time do it dies slowly that'd be great. Just a guy with a sword trying to kill a bull. Better still if the bull gets to live if it gores the fighter.

I actually quite enjoy them. It's a time honored traditional sport.

typical leaf

you fucking faggots need to literally live in nature for a few years with no modern help/technology/society. Nature does worse. Times billions across the entire planet simultaneously.

>torturing animals to own libs

Just the response one would expect from subhuman garbo

It is barbaric and not brave. Hurrrrrr let's harass an animal and have it attack us. This is why America doesn't want dirty spics here.

Attached: 1536858294106.png (645x729, 32K)

this. it's subhuman nigger behavior.

Says the mutt.

Baseado e redpillado.

Blood Fiestas Spain | Animal Equality -
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz7E34TK1Ng

spics need to be whipped out along with niggers.

Grow a pair, faggots, you're never getting rid of the Jews if you can't even kill a fucking bull

>NO YOU CANT KILL ANIMALS YOU’RE JUST SUBHUMAN

Attached: D7AB8219-D54B-4CBA-827B-C0F039F642EC.jpg (1016x946, 291K)

We know how to kill very well actually you spic faggots know how to torture animals. You should be so proud.

Attached: 3Zg0tMO.jpg (1020x746, 306K)

killing animals for no reasons at all is degenerate subhuman behavior.
Are you Niggers?

And still here you are, complaining about some shitty bulls while talking about killing spics, top kek, your ancestors would treat you like the faggot you are and turn you into their dish washer

Bulls are literally the niggers of the animal kingdom, they don’t give a fuck who you are and want to kill you for no reason. There is no problem with bull niggers being killed

fuck you leaf. It is a great representation of man vs beast.

Do they eat the bull afterwards?

blood sports in general are based and good for the enviroment in the long run with humanity’s exponential advancement.

So touching an animal is OK as long as you eat it afterwards? lol

Based Spaniard murdering maplemutt.

Your IQ is showing spictard.

I'm only alright with them if it's a fair fight, the strongest and smartest of the two should succeed, none of this
>"OH SHIT NIGGA PABLO IS GETTING HIS SHIT WRECKED SOMEONE SHOOT THAT BEAST"
bullshit.

>So touching an animal is OK as long as you eat it afterwards? lol

Nice Freudian slip there dog fucker.

>Literally no arguments
Kek, poor cuck governed by (((Fidel Castro's))) bastard son

Needs to be abolished and the perpetrators and viewers executed.

kek

Attached: 1536969661576.png (1000x1119, 765K)

All the meat and milk industry kills millions of calves and torture cows in horible conditions.
This tradition is literally the opposite in his origin yet you think you are superior fucking up everythin disgusting leaf

>torture cows
I'm with you, but I'm pretty sure they don't do that.

We don't think we are superior. We are superior. Sub human.

Attached: Bastard.png (562x842, 464K)

Oh we know. What a total buffoon he is.

Read history stupid leaf and learn your place