Why is the left obsessed with this fat retarded cuntlet

are they pimping her out or something?

Attached: gettyimages-1164563560-e1567187355500.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/17/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left? More like the right is obsessed with her just because she is stronger and braver then they will ever be and there jealous because of it.

Oh, and also jealous because there incels without girlfriends and sexually frustrated nofappers.
Sorry but girls like Greta are the future. Get over it.

Gross, I would have to be paid a lot of hit that.

Put a bag over her head and I would fuck her

Her syndrome makes her less of a tool and more of a machine. An unstoppable machine to serve their agenda for their agenda.

Jow Forums spends way more time talking about this dumb little bitch than anybody else. Who cares, she's retarded and swedish.

Attached: 1551846593865.jpg (500x327, 25K)

If she's still a virgin I'd hit the shit out of it. Only from the back though, and no kissing.

>are they pimping her out or something?

I don't really know, it is not as if she is even popular with millennials or anything. Not sure exactly what population group she is supposed to be targeting.

She's the perfect advertising mascot for the product they're selling. She's like the Marlboro Man for liberals.

Martyrdom...she will die trying to sail around the world to make a statement on climate change and her boat will get eaten by a Kraken.

Attached: Screenshot_51.png (863x568, 1.15M)

she's a tool distracting us from attacking her masters, simple as that

She the Left's tool of the week. The Left routinely does this, finds some self-made celebrity and turns them into Mother Teresa, they'll dispose of her soon enough when they get enough mileage out of her.

- Cindy Sheehan
- Jussie Smollett
- Michael Avenatti
- that little kid from Parkland High School
- Reality Winner
- now this autistic kayak girl from Europe....

Attached: Texas man charged with killing 12 women- police look at 750 other deaths for possible links 7-6-2019 (777x658, 372K)

SEETHING

i didn't read, but nice flag

She's not fat. She's 16 and has smaller tits than my 12-year-old nephew.

Cuz She's cute

I accept the narrative that she never hit puberty because of a vegan diet leading to malnutrition, so there is some sort of neoteny lingering.

>stronger and braver
>you mean she has more resources to fund her bullshit

She is/was either a bulemic or anorexic. I've never seen her clarify either way. She's definitely had her development stunted from it, though.

>why is the left obsessed with this fat retarded cuntlet
because its a con that works on them so they assume it will work on normal people and it would 10 year ago but now now anything that appears to have any support or consensus must be deconstructed to find the astroturf injection point.

The left exploits the mentally handicapped, why shouldnt their representative also be mentally handicapped ?

Attached: 2BDDDF38-ADAA-439E-AF84-FD971DC6FE83.jpg (1277x1297, 1.29M)

Looks like a dude.

>Texas man
he was an illegal immigrant

She's the new David Hogg. She'll be dressed up and fed talking points (climate change this time) to regurgitate to the dumb masses then forgotten around this time next year when there's a new child stooge.

Attached: 27b40ac7ef0612a4da7139ba390e7d37.gif (460x258, 2.2M)

Ngggggggggggggggg

I ate too many bugs

Nggggggggggggggggg

Attached: greta.jpg (666x649, 192K)

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/17/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/

you guys are not wrong,she has hidden hands helping her.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03 The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg - for Consent The Political Economy of the (325x388, 67K)

Keep bullying her and she will close this site off for good.

I wanna rub her butt

Greta is awesome. Thanks for standing up for her. Standing up for the environment is important.