How do I fix my niece?

How do I fix my niece?

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-195503.png (551x862, 475K)

you don't, you stay far fucking away from losers like her unless you want to catch loser infection.

Hover hand

This, since two years I just started avoiding any person that talks to non white people at all, I don't care if they only have 1 black friend or whatever, I just ignore all of them

IF SHE WANTS TO BE A STRONK WAMMYN AND LET SMURFS SKEET ON HER FACE SHE CAN YOU FUCKING BIGOT ITS THE CURRENT YEAR AHHHHHHHH

Send her my way

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

post her feet

This

Attached: Chris Hansen.jpg (1200x901, 69K)

Show her some videos.

Attached: Morocco-BeheadingTourists.png (377x224, 107K)

checked
kek has given you the answer to your problem, you must provide feet pics to fix your niece

dont post pictures of your family, fucking weirdo

Fuck her like a white man

Which one is your niece?

Race traitors hang first. Im sorry to say this but when rope day comes you know what you have to do.

Trips means deliver faggot OP

Look at that dumb nigger mutt’s face and hair...he’s atleast half a retard

They’re all half retarded

the only reason they're not full-retard is because their ancestors breeded with whites.

Attached: sexy_anon_bikini_hotty.jpg (466x632, 115K)

Fount her facebook, told her you posted this. Maybe next time don't share personal photos to Jow Forums, stop being a hate filled little faggot. Id rather hang out with a bunch of niggers than you, nigger.

white women couldnt resist the slave BBC

I actually did it because it was funny, but Yaknow.

Be that uncle meme.

you dont belong here NOW GIT...them gonna be coming after you for being one of them...NOW GIT BOY and dont yous stop running until yous free

FEEL YOUR FURY
FEEL YOUR HATE
E L E V A T E
YOUR MENTAL STATE

Attached: benny g.jpg (416x424, 73K)

give her the lead pill

Attached: 1500417364046.jpg (565x311, 27K)