How come, despite thousands of years of human civilization, dinosaur fossils were only discovered in the 1800s?

How come, despite thousands of years of human civilization, dinosaur fossils were only discovered in the 1800s?

Attached: fossil.jpg (350x350, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

curiosity.com/topics/the-first-dinosaur-fossil-was-discovered-before-we-had-a-word-for-dinosaurs-curiosity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum#Formation
goodreads.com/book/show/1080806.The_First_Fossil_Hunters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites took over the planet and had some free time

Bump

This

And they were discovered well before that, a lot of times they were probably called dragon skeletons

because dinosaurs are fake

This
Also they were discovered but we only figured out what they were exactly and popularized them in the 1800s

heh...dinosaurs...
I bet you believe in the big bang theory too...

Who then benefits from fabricating a fake prehistoric reptilian race of creatures?

they probably did find some back in the day but thought they were something else, they definitely discovered other fossils

A lot of extinct animals may have been believed to be mythical creatures when their skeletons were found

Another idea that's been proposed is the idea of the one eyed cyclops comes from people finding mammoth skulls and not knowing what the fuck they were

Attached: 61ea3e00ca71493877792eba8369b673.jpg (2000x1295, 188K)

Ok

How come Pandas were only discovered like 50 years ago?

Attached: 1528427557388.jpg (890x719, 178K)

Geologist here, some basic points

Dinosaur fossils require very specific conditions to appear. Most folk have no idea X is a fossils, or don't care because it's the 1800 and they got other things to worry about. Even then, many of those can be confused with just some big other beastie.

It's surprising to find out a lot of people deny that dinosaurs existed..like it's actually a semi popular belief

No idea why, I'd imagine a lot of them subscribe to the young earth theory

I've been watching creationist videos stuff for days and I'm about ready to become a biblical literalist at least just to own the libs.

>
'

What else happened in the 1800s? Industrial Revolution. What did that require? Fuel. What fuel? Coal. Where is coal found? Underground. What else is found underground? Fossils.

Critical thinking my man, use it.

this

>memevolution

Attached: 1567067278198.png (450x464, 143K)

They were dug up. They thought they were dragons. That's why so many cultured have a myth about dragons

Do some research, user.
Dinosaur bones have been uncovered since the Iron Age and long before.

Da debol poot dem der
Brudda led me kwote to you deez words from de son of god an de only way fo whi pipol
>"oy vey! If your family doesn't worship me kill them! Christian niggers are better than bad goy heretic kin! One race under christ!"
>"6 gorillion (((chosen))) hebrews need our prayers! They are gods chosen!! You HAVE to die for them if you want to worship me in heaven!"

Attached: 35a.jpg (1280x1280, 129K)

Fossils have been known of since forever, the Chinese have been grinding them up to make boner powder for millennia. The reason we started putting together complete skeletons in the 1800s would be that it was an era where you had scientifically minded people settling remote areas where nobody had the chance to carelessly destroy the fossils yet. Explosion of Paleontology as a field lines up perfectly with American settlement of the west and European colonization of Africa.

Nope. The bible describes dragons and leviathan. The arguement is that after the flood the layer of water which destroyed the earth the world was forever changed. Human lifespan shrank from 900 years for Adam to 400 to now. We drove out dragons from our settlements until about 400 years ago. Marco Polo described dragons in china.

Coal mining

lol OP actualy thinks that people from all around the world who never even met each other came up with dragons

isnt it convenient that paleontology took off right around the time Darwin was shilling his bunk theory?

We found ammonites and fossilized fish in German mountains for centuries. They thought they were from the biblical flood.

I bet dinosaur remains are the origins of a lot of legends about giants.

where are the accounts of dragon bones or skulls in ancient records? youre just making shit up

>where are the accounts of dragon bones or skulls in ancient records?
The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle claims a dragon flew over Lindisfarne when the Kingdom of Northumbria converted to Christianity.

Attached: dinoFAKEtwreck.png (1550x1290, 1.87M)

where does it metnion dragon BONES?

Attached: dinolies.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>How come, despite thousands of years of human civilization, dinosaur fossils were only discovered in the 1800s?

These are not the facts

>isnt it convenient that paleontology took off right around the time Darwin was shilling his bunk theory?

Attached: darwin2.jpg (600x443, 55K)

>These are not the facts

heres some facts: Dinos are bullshit

Attached: dinoFAKEArchaeoraptor.jpg (442x961, 150K)

>your mind on christcuckery

whew

Those are casts from other finds to fill in the gaps in that specimen, not fakes.

I didn't read the comment you were responding to. I have nothing to add to it besides the story of the dragon over Lindisfarne.

It is weird how widespread the idea of dragons were. Could be dinosaur bones.

Reminder there are almost no complete dinosaur skeletons and no one knows how they go together.

shouldnt you be shooting up in a back alley somewhere?

>Those are casts from other finds to fill in the gaps in that specimen, not fakes.

Brontosaurus is no longer considered valid. Do you understand why?

Attached: dinoTAILS.jpg (600x380, 61K)

>If X than Y....checkmate Z

>marco polo wrote the bible
okay

Attached: 12-zodiac.jpg (600x400, 83K)

People that do that are unironically of sounder mind than you sadly.

OP, your pic is 9/10 a sculpture and not something dug up

Pretty sure they all just lifted their tails out of the way

Faggo talking about kike fairy tales and you fixate on his mention of Marco Polo? Another mind rotted by christcuckery sadly

Yes its very important everyone care about mechanical whirling empty gas universe of muh billions and billions and billions even though it has zero impact on your life.

Explain then, where do human come from?

you have it exactly the other way around. Paleontology became a real field of scientific study around the early 1800s and Darwin was influenced by paleontology.

Attached: 28459246496_a95f7efb2f_b.jpg (800x441, 164K)

Learn to speak english

How the fuck do alligators, and crocs do the dirty?

certainly not from random amino acid chains floating around in a boiling ocean

SATAN YOU FUCKING MORON GOSH IT"S LIKE YOU DON"T EVEN THINK!!!1!!

Science.

Dinosaurs are fake all dinosaur skeletons in museams are plaster cast.

Actually there were some discovered previously. There was one from the 17th century described as a giant bone. There is also evidence of humans using mammoth ivory throughout history.

God.
>In Hawaiian mythology, Nu'u was a man who built an ark with which he escaped a Great Flood. He landed his vessel on top of Mauna Kea on the Big Island. Nu'u mistakenly attributed his safety to the moon, and made sacrifices to it. Kāne, the creator god, descended to earth on a rainbow and explained Nu'u's mistake.[
>. A rainbow, called "my bow", was given as the sign of a covenant "between me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations" (9:2–17), called the Noahic covenant or the rainbow covenant.

Atheist because they can claim dinosaurs are not in the Bible.

While young-earth creationists think pic related was carved based on a living Stegosaur, another explanation is that someone found a fossilized example.

Attached: Stegosaur-Ta_Prohm_Angkor_Wat.jpg (732x631, 208K)

because they fixed a mistake they made when inferring from the fossil record?

Something they wouldn't do, if they just made it up?

Usually the fossils area of ancient beasts were called were called "Giant Tombs" here in Italy we have a lot of sites that in the centuries were called giant tombs, the modern analysis discovered that they were ancient beasts, not dinosaurs in this case.

>Brontosaurus is no longer considered valid.
Yes it is. That autistic bickering was resolved years ago with Brontosaurus being reinstated as an independent genus from Apatosaurus.

Are you also a nuke denier & flattard?
I think you're on the wrong board, fucko.
Go back to whence you came.

Attached: flatbreakdome.png (627x577, 840K)

>He thinks stories of dragons, hydras, cyclopes, and all manners of giant beasts of old were simply invented whole cloth by bored old greeks and chinese

Attached: hurrduuurwapp.jpg (900x900, 83K)

yeah people were to busy not dying n shieet.

It's not just Satan. Look at the toymakers. There's billions made off plastic dinosaurs. Which, if you believe in dinosaurs and biotic oil, are actually made from dinosaurs.

No, I think dragons and nephilim existed, but I don't believe in the lies the """scientific""" community spews to reduce the cosmos to a materialistic machine.

Unironically fpbp
We ran out of 2d earth to conquer so we started 3d conquering

They had to be found from erosion or mining by bronze age civilizations. I imagine they were called monsters or dragons. The latter makes sense since dragon lore is widespread on Earth.

they lay eggs dumbass.

Where do the ancients mention discovering skeletons? why didn't they keep any of them? why is there no record of any of this?

Koliko si ti jebeno autističan, uzmi pucevku i ciljaj u potiljak.

The first things they get kids into are out space and dinosaurs :^)

1677, by Robert Plot

sauce: curiosity.com/topics/the-first-dinosaur-fossil-was-discovered-before-we-had-a-word-for-dinosaurs-curiosity/

They were found, just not identified. People thought they were retarded shit like dragons

Go to school

first we needed the enlightenment period, then we had wealthy educated men studying natural sciences, then the Americans turned anthropology into a four tiered discipline, which includes archaeology.

>Using Vox as source
Already reported to the FBI for being 12

Then why do you drink water you fucking autistic faggot?

is school where you learned to make retarded assumptions?

>serbian intellectuals

No they aren't you retard, most of the biooilse comes from the bottom of the sea and it's made up of millions of years of tiny organic lifeforms dying and sinking to the bottom

Most petroleum is from plankton and algae.

You're fucking stupid

You are right maplenigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum#Formation

ancient aliens

Attached: ufoarq1.png (600x493, 444K)

>nephilim

So you believe ancient jewish rabbis, but not modern germanic scientists?

modern science is jewish

>Who then benefits from fabricating a fake prehistoric reptilian race of creatures?

Attached: 1497470817459.png (356x480, 5K)

Yes it is. Years ago when the whole apatasaurus drama was still happening, they decided to retire the brontosaurus name and combine the known specimens (Brontosaurus and Apatasaurus) into one species, however since then, paleontologists have discovered more remains of the formerly known Brontosaurus, and decided it is actually it's own genus after all.
The entire naming debacle only happened because faggots were nit picking and also trying to make a name for themselves.

Why are mutts always so fucking retarded.

This nigger knows what's up.
(also, fuck modern feathered cucked kike depictions of dinosaurs, too.)

Attached: Dino+nuggies+are+pretty+good+too+caw+caw_945400_6596780.jpg (1200x858, 166K)

Jow Forums '2019' the existence of dinosaurs once again becomes a debatable topic....

Attached: what.jpg (250x185, 3K)

Hell ya a schizo thread

Attached: 1565009751647m.jpg (1024x724, 106K)

>SHUT. IT. DOWN.
like clockwork

goodreads.com/book/show/1080806.The_First_Fossil_Hunters

How do elephants and giraffes fuck? Probably in a similar way although I don't think I've seen video of either creature fucking before

I'm 100% for questioning everything, and I don't think such threads should be shut down or anything, but you have to admit, some things are a little bit fucking skits.
>dinosaur denial
>space denial
>nukes are actually good for you/fake
>space is flat