JOKER - "All I have are negative thoughts"

Why the fuck are SJWs bitching already? This one isn't out for another month.

Attached: joker.png (595x427, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndEWof-8xTY
econfaculty.gmu.edu/bcaplan/spain.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jrpFVl2ZxKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because joker is an sjw

Because they chose a shitty actor and made a bad story from thin air. I'm still trying to forget what he did to johnny c. God he deserves to die for that one

more pedowood vanity and emptiness. nihilism is trash philosophy.

they will reap what they sow.

Attached: not funny.jpg (470x350, 54K)

SJWs are always bitching. Not exactly news.

Source? I havent seen any bitching

Can't wait for all the Jow Forumstards to go see this movie only to find out that there's an explicit "fuck you Drumph!" scene and that not only did they pay money to support it, but by the time it hits them it will be too late to boycott.

in the script, the only possible 'drumpfgfh' scenes are that when the city is protesting, there are signs of "RESIST". the other one is that thomas wayne (who is being compared by critics mind you) to Trump, just because hes rich, in a tower and running for office (mayor)

this.

trojan horse film

I doubt anybody will actually pay for that trash

Who gives a fuck? Kys.

he's good in the Master, great in Gladiator, he's fun in The Sister Brothers, and he's real nice in You Were Never Really Here

Joaquin will utterly fucking kill this role
And boy I sure can't wait to torrent it

Wh-what?? Better than fucking Jared leto
Not even a big fan of cape shit movies but I know damn well he will be right up there with heath ledger

Theres a scene where he fucks black men. Screencap this

because the black girl in the trailer gets killed by Joker in the movie, and it pissed Jews off, thinking it was going to be another racemixing movie.

Attached: 86e.png (1280x696, 946K)

Jokers tendencies are anarchic, not far-right. Thats the thing that most intrigues me about Jow Forums: most of anons are misfits but instead of supporting the fall of the system they seek to empower it further by adhering to the far-right. Basically supporting a more strict caste model than the one that keeps them at the bottom of the pyramid where they would be punished even further.

same reason you start crying about the next soiwars/capeshit movie months in advance

Irony is a white man's gift. Any attempt to ridicule us will inevitably backfire on (((them))) because we invented the whole transforming weaknesses into strength back in ancient Greece.

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

read SEEJ faggot

Attached: peaceonly.jpg (2448x3264, 1.17M)

>because the black girl in the trailer gets killed by Joker in the movie
it doesnt though. but she does get called a whore by joker

I watched the trailer and don't get what it is that has these assholes triggered this time. Looks like all of the villains are white men, with a good sprinkling of sympathetic blacks and a race mixing element. This should be a home run for SJWs. Maybe it is the fact that Joaquin Phoenix has fair skin, and there is nothing more to it than that.

good points, user. i sorta think most Jow Forumsacks are actually anrachists intrinsically though, they just have daddy issues so they gravitate to far-right ideologies---which unwittingly might be the best way to instill chaos and social conflict until anarchic ideals are achieved. conscious fascism that is really subconscious anarchism and pure rebellious spirit.

flying a nazi flag is impossible to do un-ironically these dayso. internet nazism is more an aesthetic than ideology, actual nazism is an ideology that relies on aesthetics.

why did they make his gf black

They're triggered because Joker and his followers are relatable to the 'incel' boogeymen they strawman constantly. Leftist are authoritarian fuckwads and the thought of white incel anarchists running amok is frightening to them.

>Why the fuck are SJWs bitching already? This one isn't out for another month.
congratulations: you've just learned what a marketing campaign is

The black girl that plays his love interest is half-white. Her German father burned coal.

>implying that he is not also part of it

Don't think for a second that this won't be another propaganda flick. The subway scene where three white men beat up the joker about tells me all I need to know.

Bottom text

If you only knew how bad things are..

But you do don't you Mr. Phoenix?

>Can't wait for all the Jow Forumstards to go see this movie
Why ? because it so happens honkler looks that the Joker?
kys faggot
Joker is a character, one very fucked up.
With the Joker you go down the pit and become an abomination. It's nihilist excrement.

Honkler is the Memetic archetype of The Fool.
with it you get out of the void, accept Survival is the only thing happening, Civilization just masks it, and go Act to keep surviving and enjoy the things happening while you Survive!

Thats why it is paired with the Doomer!
It's what Tolkien wrote about in LoTR.
youtube.com/watch?v=ndEWof-8xTY
The Merging of Natural (pagan) life and Christian concepts of the Beyond, the no-life.

Mortality, the fight for Survival, was Men's Gift, it later came to be know as The Doom! (Doomer). The whole Arch of Gandalf was to incite Men, on their own accord! to keep fighting the Good fght, to Survive and Survive well!

>Imagine carving a swastika into your forehead on your own volition only to end up making it the wrong way around

>anarchy
>real

This is a fucking 18+ board

econfaculty.gmu.edu/bcaplan/spain.htm

Attached: we rule you, we fool you, we shoot at you AND we eat for you, NIGGA.jpg (566x404, 69K)

> why Joker GF black?
They scrubbed the director's Wikipedia early life, but let me give you one good guess...

> Protip: Todd's last name isn't actually Philips.

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-185357.jpg (1080x1644, 485K)

Nigger, the NatSoc swastica is the wrong swastica.

Attached: secret of the swastica.png (832x2832, 874K)

The joker prefers black african warriors in this film

oh sorry, i was using anarchism is the colloquial sense, not in the "capital I" Ideological sense. I agree anarchism as a system is nominally nonsensical and illegitimate.

i was making a point about a lot of Jow Forumsacks having exterior ideological principles that really just mask a desire for conflict and chaos, i.e. anarchistic desires in the colloquial sense of anarchy

>2019
>There are still people who don't torrent
Fucking n00bs

Apologies, seems indeed your criticism is correct.

>i was making a point about a lot of Jow Forumsacks having exterior ideological principles that really just mask a desire for conflict and chaos, i.e. anarchistic desires in the colloquial sense of anarchy
Can you expand on this?

>implying

Attached: implying.gif (300x167, 2.95M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jrpFVl2ZxKY

I swear to God, someone has to one day write a script to go through every edit of every wikipedia article and publish every mention of the word jew being removed into its own database.

anarchy is not a system but a natural state other systems are boats upon this sea

>not just pirating
begone, newfaggot

>Mfw you think you look based and redpilled but you actually just look like a glowy gayboi

Attached: 1497312633012.jpg (228x221, 9K)

He has bitch boy eyes

that's fucking ketchup

holy shit this is funny

I see what you mean

Attached: taylor towel.jpg (300x300, 18K)

No worries brother

gotta astroturf early

Attached: (((Joker))).jpg (1318x3345, 1.97M)

Joaquin Phoenix is the greatest living actor and honestly it's not even really close

i'll try to lay it out as objectively as possible, but need to assume some knowledge of psychocological/occultic principles
>people who are desperate and feel outcast, for virtually infinitely unique reasons, congregate on Jow Forums.
>to reject your local community, family and friends, for an internet community is intrinisiclly anarchic---you are subverting physical communities for more purely abstract
>the varied, unique reasons for coming here slowly start to homogenize as Jow Forums has its own cultic beliefs for what is going wrong in your life, giving faces to the chaotic oppressive forces in your world
>this comes out looking something like a neo-fascist/western-centric/white nationalist blah blah ideology
>but this sort of an ideology is impossibly untenable and "utopic" (or dystopic, if youre a liberal)
>and I suggest that everyone knows this, at least at a subconscious level, that there is nothing at all practical or realistic about the ideals
>so forget the meaningless ideals---what is the practical effect of Jow Forums?
>just rebellion. because if you try to manifest and impossible authoritarian ideology, all you will get is chaos.
>some Jow Forumsacks are conscious of this desire and voted trump just for the "lulz", others think white nationalism is a tenable thing, but ultimately the effect is the same---creating oppositional, satanic chaos by invoking the greatest tabboos in modern america.

Its because if you can get someone to see a white man as a victim then the SJWs become bullies who are enforcing the status quo. This undermines the foundation of their rhetoric as well as their sense of self.

love that, never heard it framed that way before, user. thanks.

Joke's on you I don't watch movies.

>gmu.edu
You realize this is literally a shit-tier school known for pumping out libertarian propaganda, right?

>Film is just about nihilism and existentialism and vague society ills.
>Literally a blank slate in which people could make about anything.
>Because Joker is a white guy in this political climate then he is an incel.

Bro this movie wont be based. It tries to be rage against the machine but it's really a rage WITH the machine.

Once upon a time was the joker. And every day he would make people laugh, but struggled with depression. Until one day his mother or gf or wife is hospitalized. Because of that he tries to find work as a clown or comic or some shit. But unfortunately his gf, mother, wife, dies. Until finally the Joker finds the theme of the movie and he goes after the people that never paid him, didnt give him enough money, stopped him from making money, etc, and ever since that day he was the joker.

The movie will probably end abruptly because Joker will have unresolved conflicts by the end of the film/ sequel.

Themes: Protests are good goy, muh 1%, universal healthcare, terrorism good goy.

it was seen in a few places already. anyone have a leaked copy website yet?

Good thing I let other people see it first before I out money towards anything

it makes white incels look like a threat waiting to happen. it's too smart of a movie for blacks, they won't bother. it could inspire antifa types to kick the shit out of more incel normies, which is good cause then antifa will be made a terrorist organization. best get fit fags and learn to shoot.

Sorry. Its mommy issues over here. I see fascism as innately feminine, as its a reactionary force of nature.

Attached: 1537452368269.jpg (750x735, 47K)

I was thinking this one is going to be pro-antifa.

>movie about rich whites vs mix of poor minorities led by a white man breaking down the system
It’s Bernie: the Movie!

It pretty much is.

This film is about how Gotham is a shithole because rich white people do nothing.

After being assaulted by kids, the Joker kills some yuppies on the subway and the whole clown thing spreads.

>From thin air
>The Killing Joke was thin air
Niiiiice

This movie reads like Hollywood "Secular" Jewish Twitter shitpost.

>How do you do fellow White incel.

Lol, gangweed joker likes to make memes (standup)
He can't get laid so he racemixes and that backfires. (See constant ebony gf threads on r9k, pol, and b the last 2 months)

>Fuck Drumpf

Thomas Wayne LITERALLY has Make Gotham Great Again signs. Somehow he's to blame for "politically incorrect" society.
Joker finally makes viral meme. Gamers Rise up and kill Drumpf stand-in with Occupy style protests.

>Don't breed. Hate women. Kill Drumpf! Rofl, maymay, bottom text.

This is Influence by Robert Cialdini 101. Apply sameness principal and ask them to do what you want as if it is their idea.

I'll pirate it, but not giving my shekels to encourage this shit.

This was not the Killing Joke. The Killing Joke was well written.

Because bitching is what sjws do....

This film takes more homages from King of Comedy and Taxi Driver than it does The Killing Joke.

I see you point.
And agree with it.
Also I would glady like to add;

We don't come to shill an Ideology, we come to realize that Ideologies are Abstractions that impose themselves on Nature.
A Family is Communist, Fascist, NatSoc and Monarchic all in one, and Anarchic because family units can break up. Everyone has the Will to decide what to follow or not.

Jow Forums breaks the illusion.
Nature is what Remains.
Thats why Jow Forums does not reject, Fascism or NatSocs as it does Commies, because essentially everyone, Groups, Civilizations are not Living, but Surviving. I think NatSoc's and Fascism is being used as a Meme itself, to communicate something akin to "Life is tragic, we will face it and overcome it"
>Attached is commentary you will enjoy, I think.
Communism is very anti-life, its loyalty is to the abstraction, ideology itself, and it is very telling that those commie regimes turned hyper nationalistic once they expelled the Church and poof! Not real Communism! and curious indeed that Jow Forums really doesn't like christians even if they find themselves here too.

To be here I presume must be something about what Nietzche said about Christian Religion and it being anti-life ; that Western Civilization is passing through Nihilism, we must find out what "Values" this values really were.

>>to reject your local community, family and friends, for an internet community is intrinisiclly anarchic---you are subverting physical communities for more purely abstract
I don't think we have rejected them. It's that we have found a place were what is hapenning in physical comunities cannot grow. And what we do here, some (((parties))) want to shit it down, and by just reacting to us, they have sealed their doom.
Because even if we are Digital, everything we do HERE , we do with the Mind; and in physical realm we also with Mind do.

Attached: pepe magic mirror.png (1024x1021, 1.76M)

>invoking satanic chaos

So the non-satanic route is submitting to the globohomo world order because it’s order for the sake of order? Is chaotic satanism worse than a literal deification and rule by satan?

>the other one is that thomas wayne (who is being compared by critics mind you) to Trump,
Isn't this showing TRUMPF in a positive light?

was your mom an authoritarian? if yes, that's effectively a father complex, with flavor. if no, if she was negligent or hysterical---it makes sense youd be attracted to fascism as counter-force.

i will chew on fascism as an innately feminine, reactionary force of nature, i see some truth in that. however, the "forces of nature" are chaotic and almost universally symbolized as feminine, just as irrationality and emotion are symbollically feminine.

fascism, though it "reacts" and is in a sense, "born from chaos", since it seeks to unify and overcome chaos, seems like it is best represented as a masculine ideal.

I don't take it as nihilism. I think it's more like rejection of the modern world. I can say without a doubt in my heart that video games were a mistake. Reject everything they try to force feed you and make what you care about truly matter.

>implying Hollyjew is going to get a dime when I pirate it

The last line of this movie will be ‘Bernie 2020’.

clown world meme the movie?

To the untrained eye fascism seems like a masculine form because the public leaders area always men. Its literally platos cave. Look at what fascism provides, and to each of us it gives us a greater chance of being loved. Fascism is love, folks.

Attached: 1401083194944.jpg (727x1000, 156K)

Whoa, man. thanks for taking the time to read my diatribe, think you clarified and added a lot for me to chew on.

>We don't come to shill an Ideology, we come to realize that Ideologies are Abstractions that impose themselves on Nature.
A Family is Communist, Fascist, NatSoc and Monarchic all in one, and Anarchic because family units can break up. Everyone has the Will to decide what to follow or not.
>Jow Forums breaks the illusion.
>Nature is what Remains.
Nice. Seems more like art than anything political in that framework

>I don't think we have rejected them. It's that we have found a place were what is hapenning in physical comunities cannot grow. And what we do here, some (((parties))) want to shit it down, and by just reacting to us, they have sealed their doom.
>Because even if we are Digital, everything we do HERE , we do with the Mind; and in physical realm we also with Mind do.
agreed and absorbed, saved for posterity.

Racemixing jewish propaganda movie

Attached: 07e.png (186x230, 58K)

literally everything coming out of hollywood is controlled, propagandist garbage and if you pay to see if you're a fucking fool

Mother was very trad. I was home schooled. I wouldn't say she was authoritarian, except by today's standards. She was a roasties love child out of Haight-Ashbury who saddled a orbitter that thought the child was his for most of her life. Safe to day she wanted more stability for her kids. Went Mormon, married ex-military. Died due to complications in childbirth when I was 11 with her 6th child.

Attached: knows noes.jpg (1600x900, 366K)

Kek! I did not attach the picture!
>pic
Also
A comment I saved a while ago from a severely autistic user, very curious and usefull in our dialogue context.
You will enjoy it!
>But there is a hierarchy. OP is always a fag. It is too many layers of irony for most people to wade through. Every idea is a bad idea. The easier the idea takes, the worse it is. But out of self-loathing, what is deemed terrible is pursued and shared. Sincere meaning is created by the out-of-hand, categorical rejection of ironic intent based on the disbelief in any pure meaning. Logic is at last reduced into unnameable and indescribable metaphysical object. Identifiable analog communication promises that something is out there, but because we cannot trust translation, no meaning can be achieved. With anonymous digital unverbalized communication, the reality of the outside world is completely unproveable, but the existence of meaning becomes undeniable. If I listen to A Love Supreme by Coltrane, I can feel love and loneliness, but in doing so become separated from both Coltrane and all others by the specificity of the message. But when I see a wojek, knowing nothing about the other person, I can feel real, shared meaning because the image is so vague and impersonal, it can only be shared by someone with the same generic and vague sense of things. Zeno's paradox is overcome. Communication occurs at last by gestalt, and not by codification

>Whoa, man. thanks for taking the time to read my diatribe, think you clarified and added a lot for me to chew on.
>Whoa, man. thanks for taking the time to read my diatribe
user, its Jow Forums; Autism and effortposting is the most valuable thing here.

Attached: Slovenian Macro Indiv-Economy-EU-Market.png (4076x1344, 661K)

>fectively a father complex, with flavor. if no, if she was negligent or something or rather
Theory seems kinda incomplete if opposing solutions answer the same question.

This he's annoying. The better Phoenix died years ago. River would have made a good joker.

Oh that makes it much better.

>satan: the symbol of "oppositional force"
is not always the same principle as
>satan: the symbol of lightbringer or humanistic hubris

I was using satanic in the sense of pure oppositional force ( i think satan literally just means opposition in hebrew or something and it sort of got absorbed by hellenic/greek/other mythologies and took on its more Luciferian form )

Satan cannot ever truly be deified nor ever find stable rule, because that which rules becomes symbollically God (with God representing judgement and authority, not speaking of the eternal True God), and those "oppressed" will be imbued with Satan. Satan is the opposing force of all things, Satan is the one who steals light, fire, electricity, knowledge, and divinity from chaos and through struggle.

The Satanic Myth is essentially the Hero's Journey in an anti-authoritarian context. Satan is seen as bad in bibles because he threatens gods control (though he liberates and improves creation, suggesting he works more in tandem with god than against him). It is more obvious why the Hero's journey is pro-individual and pro-community---the hero succeeds against odds, achieves some great knowledge or item, and uses this to return home and better the lives of his community. This is effectively identical to Luciferian and Promethean myths.

Honestly, I think elites are impure satanists because i like to think satan favors the lower classes---desperation is better fuel for cunning and ambitions than the elite's desire to maintain and stabilize power.

i know i'm rambling, just hoping to show you that thinking of life in terms of "WHO ARE THE TRUE SATANISTS" is futile because quite technically, the word can be used to describe just about ALL HUMAN STRIVING

>side note
Benjamin Franklin, America's spiritual father, was a legitimate satanist. Not only was he in occultic circles, HE LITERALLY STOLE LIGHTNING AND HARNESSED IT FROM THE SKY, or so the story goes.
>Satanism is practical, not magical

Was tough to find, but his real name is Todd Bunzl in case any anons were wondering.

>endless semantic games
This is how you recognize Jews and their disciples. Have you ever noticed how you can't discuss atheism properly either because of this endless cat and mouse game of semantics and definitions?

Anons, don't fall for it. And no, I'm not a Christian.

>But there is a hierarchy. OP is always a fag. It is too many layers of irony for most people to wade through. Every idea is a bad idea. The easier the idea takes, the worse it is. But out of self-loathing, what is deemed terrible is pursued and shared. Sincere meaning is created by the out-of-hand, categorical rejection of ironic intent based on the disbelief in any pure meaning. Logic is at last reduced into unnameable and indescribable metaphysical object. Identifiable analog communication promises that something is out there, but because we cannot trust translation, no meaning can be achieved. With anonymous digital unverbalized communication, the reality of the outside world is completely unproveable, but the existence of meaning becomes undeniable. If I listen to A Love Supreme by Coltrane, I can feel love and loneliness, but in doing so become separated from both Coltrane and all others by the specificity of the message. But when I see a wojek, knowing nothing about the other person, I can feel real, shared meaning because the image is so vague and impersonal, it can only be shared by someone with the same generic and vague sense of things. Zeno's paradox is overcome. Communication occurs at last by gestalt, and not by codification

Haven't read that before, but it's a damn fine statement, if not just a tad messy.

but they aren't opposing solutions, they are "opposing" circumstances that lead to the same solution, which is just fine.

>whether its an imbalance/evil from father or mother (or more confusingly, symbolic representations of either, like a coach, principal, therapist, girlfriend, celebrity, or politician--any of these can become good or bad parental symbols)
>the result of "I WANT A MONOLITHIC, MASCULINE IDEOLOGY TO WIPE AWAY CHAOS" is the same.

You know;
In Latin Culture ( I presume) we say:
Por la Madre Patria!
Which translates directly in English too:
For the Mother Fatherland ( Patria being Family-Clan-Tribe).

Curious how Jung said Men have an Anima.
To act in the most archetypical Male role, would mean be to heed to the Anima (Female).
Ironic too, that the word "Men" comes from "Month" , that in turn comes from "Moon"

But it's the Females that have a "men"strual cycle in synch with the "Moon"
And when "men" work, they receive a "mensualidad" "monthly Labour" for their Labour (giving birth)

Attached: Men.png (607x256, 114K)

>And no, I'm not a Christian.
We know. We can see your flag, bbc loving faggot

>endless semantic games
this is what happens when cultures use the same words and symbols slightly differently over thousands of years. you get words that mean themselves, but also possibly the opposite of that, depending on context and culture.

I can respect your need for simplicity, but the world is both simple and complex simultaneously, so just focusing on the simple will hide you from half of knowledge.

take a bite from the apple, goy