Who killed Seth Rich?

Who killed Seth Rich? Was it a political hit?

Attached: pwf09wb1fe0y.png (666x962, 1.29M)

yes, the DNC hired hitmen at the behest of the Clinton campaign for retaliation against Seth Rich's actions of stealing incriminating DNC emails which exposed massive fraud and a rigged system and providing them to wikileaks

I did don't tell anyone lol

Doesn't matter nothing matters

It matters a great deal.

Attached: 1567307847917.jpg (720x555, 29K)

Some nigger

Attached: 1564024583095.jpg (960x742, 102K)

Mossad

The same people who killed Epstein.

Attached: 1567402020099.png (200x296, 112K)

That you, fbianon?

Evidence ? Massive fraud rigged system ? What evidence do you have of this evidence ?

me i did it. i did it for the lulz. are you not entertained faggot?

>Who killed Seth Rich? Was it a political hit?
MYOB you OP faggot.

>Who killed Seth Rich? Was it a political hit?
It’s been debunked as a crazy conspiracy theory. Actually it was the Russians.

Attached: 0932AB81-46B6-4520-B757-A211E7A5356C.png (1921x1080, 724K)

(((Seth Rich))) was an ashkenazi jew. His parents and his brother are ashkenazi jews. He was circumcised. He was a circumcised jewish kike who would do everything in his power to prevent you from politicizing his death as his family has done despite the fact they know that the DNC murdered him.

So you're a faggot.

Attached: 1567351687191.jpg (682x1024, 114K)

go to wikileaks and you can scroll through terabytes of it

How do we get a statue of him built?

Attached: 1495716650773.jpg (275x533, 44K)

Fucking great idea. Start a GoFundMe and link it here. Get enough support, get Paul Watson to Tweet it.

Attached: 1567396228905.gif (322x322, 611K)

Total bullshit. If any of that were true, Trump's Department of Justice would have started arresting people years ago. Conspiracy to commit murder that crosses DC/state lines is a serious federal crime that can literally get you the death penalty under AEDPA (the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996).

Attached: Sessions.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

would it trigger leftists if we made a statue of him and left it somewhere prominent to make the news?

May his memory be eternal.

yeah just like the Trumps Department of Justice arrested all those (Democrat) people for FISA court fraud and perjury and mishandling of classified materials?

This. I hate to use the word debunked, but it's true. It was a really skillful use of misinformation that I was willing to believe at the time.

Obama still killed Michael Hastings, though

Rich was murdered in the hospital with a poison that is the same kind that killed Epstein. After the first hit the team went back and murdered the niggers that fucked up and shot Rich, not killing him. Currently the chief of the group is on the run and hiding in Iran. So far it looks like The Israelis`s are behind both hits but still too early to say.

interesting how Trumps DOJ has not pursued charges against a weapons smuggler who was giving weapons to ISIS (the literal definition of treason)

why on earth would Obamas DOJ drop the charges right before the general election? what a coincidence

Attached: MARC TURI.png (661x1599, 746K)

Who cares? The only good faggot is a dead faggot. The person who killed him deserves a medal.

His mistake was being a Democrat who loved America.

It was me. Sorry.

With all the larps trying to form the narrative online about Seth Rich after news broke of his death I would assume he's in Israel.

This sounds an awful lot like the "muh Saudi hit team did Vegas" misdirection larp. Epstein isn't dead.

He was Mossad and leaked the DNC stuff because Israel knows Trump is more pro-Israel than Clinton

And the DNC had him killed, obviously.

Fpbp
And the hitmen were ms13

The thing that bothers me is that the DNC wouldn't let the FBI techs look at their system. Comey was running the FBI then, Loretta Lynch, the AG, was his boss and Obama was in the White House. Why not let them look? Unless. of course, the DNC were committing crimes that the FBI tech would notice.

But there is no evidence that the murderer(s) had crossed DC or state lines. It was assumed that the perps were local DC thugs, and there are lots of them. I don't recall much of an investigation at all.

What makes you so sure that it was the Israelis? Are they the only ones to have the technical expertise? What would be their motive with Rich?

user said they were both killed with the same poison. however, nobody has gone down, which is a travesty.

I won't claim a FUCKTON of shit hasn't happened, because it's amazing the shite that has been revealed over the last 2 year.
HOWEVER, it's real to question if anything like real, fair justice will be meted out to those that deserve it.

Attached: angery.png (1183x810, 1.19M)

Because they didn't want to bring attention to the whole Benghazi operation, stupid. And the See Aye Ay probably wants to bury the whole escapade, even without Brennan at the helm This sleeping dog should continue to lye.

He was killed for bringing their crimes against other demicrats into the light and exposing corruption...his hit was so obvious and nothing was done about the corruption or murder..just like epstein...(((trust the plan)))

Attached: 0B95979F-2F75-46E2-870B-915C2D165767.jpg (640x477, 67K)

Yes, I was in that thread, too. I don't know if either Epstein or Rich were murdered, but if it went down the way fbianon said, then my guess would be that each of them had information about where the DNC-related PACs get their money.

Attached: IMG_20190731_211257.jpg (634x679, 134K)

Probably the three shrimp cocktails.

DOJ just reinstated the death penalty for federal crimes. hmmmm.

Unless, of course.
of course.

Exactly why should it continue to lye?

Seth Rich was found shot in the back after having left a party. He was not robbed. He was previously a Sanders supporter. I believe there was something that tied his computer to the upload of the data of the DNC and media collusion to Wikileaks, but I'm not sure about that. It could have been Russia trying to cover their tracks, or, as I originally thought, it could be Hilldawg chasing down another little bird.

No theft.

The victim of secret death squads, that do indeed exist.

Brennan had him killed.
His operation to blame all the hacking on Russia was HUGE - think of all the foreign countries and oconus lures involved.

Seth would have destroyed that entire narrative. He might have even known Crowdstrike was planting bullshit.
Thus he had to be eliminated.

Where do I get those pants?

Plain as day on wiki leaks. There's so much of it it would take you a stupid long time to read through it all.

bump