Did aztecs know the secrets of immorality by consuming others?

Did aztecs know the secrets of immorality by consuming others?

Attached: aztecs40b.jpg (365x525, 64K)

So the Spainish did find the The Fountain of Youth but it wasn’t water

Whoah

They are all litteraly dead, sooo

>look around
Well apparently not

>secrets of immorality
You fucking idiot. Nobody even caught it yet either lol
IMMORTALITY
>Average amerifattmutt education

The Maya were more based than the Aztecs. To the Maya human life was precious and therefore only reserved human sacrifice for when they really needed to please the gods. Any other day it was enough for the Mayan chief to pierce their skin to draw blood or even just burn some leaves.

Meanwhile the Aztecs had their entire society revolve around sacrifice, their soldiers advanced rank based on how many sacrificial captives they could get and this ended up fucking them over when the Spanish came, because the two armies where fighting a different kind of war, the Aztecs where trying to capture the Spanish and their allies for sacrifice while the Spanish went on to kill them all like the stupid barbarians they were..

Good riddance I say. Fuck any stupid mexican who has pride in their Aztec ancestry.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x301, 31K)

Not sure if Aztec or MS13

You don't know the first thing about Aztec mythology do you?
It was a gesture to the gods, not themselves. It was a new era and the gods created humans from the bones of fish and their own blood. One of the gods gave their body and blood to form the continents. In their mythology the gods sacraficed a lot for humanity and so they saw it as their duty to give that energy back to the gods. This was done through normal bloodletting and also in the form of sacrifice.
The belief that the blood of the gods themselves are in humans is why they believed it would work.

Interedasting

So did ayylaoms build the pyramid of the sun?

>Eating others
Fuck off Dahmer

Only one way to find out.

Ms13 is from el Salvador

apparently they were eating a lot of people and the main practical function of the proear class was the butchering and the distribution of the human meat.

today we are still all accidental cannibals with the aborted babies in our vaccines. potato chips, sodas.....

Why does an advanced civilization draw pictures like 8 year olds?

>Next time a brown man is stabbing a brown man 100 times and cittin his heart out in the park near my house I will ask him what shithole he is from.

Human sacrifice is the sign of a dying civilization.

Conquistadors did the drawing...

Mind.Fucking.Blown

The answer is still, of course, no.

unironically the interview of alex jones on rogan gave me the best perspective as to why the aztecs were so blood lust.

>allucinations from drug intake, the "spirits" will talk to you and demand sacrifices.

>being concerned about grammar instead of the topic at hand
typical leaf retard

Woah, it all makes sense now....

Attached: 1566873671426.jpg (560x416, 12K)

EXPLAIN

Attached: 1561764171530.png (500x520, 122K)

>today we are still all accidental cannibals with the aborted babies in our vaccines. potato chips, sodas.....

Attached: 1566529189902.png (384x378, 118K)

what do you think 'kosher' means, dumbass?

aztec human sacrifice and cannabilism is a fraud made up by spanish jews.

Fucking based
I still have no clue what you're trying to say

No. They were just looking for excuses to be barbaric savages. Nothing has changes. Just look at some cartel videos. They legitimately enjoy beheadings, dismemberment, and other creative means of killing someone as brutally as possible.

Attached: 9524cfb99c5d47954e6e216227a32c8c.png (840x1034, 588K)

Well clearly not, by definition... but they may have found a way to stay younger longer

>eating tainted human flesh
>ye dude u immortalz nao
The thing to reaching immortality has been discovered but ain't none for you plebeians

Attached: 1549647934369.jpg (363x463, 38K)

>aborted babies in our vaccines. potato chips, sodas.....
Go on. I'm listening.

Attached: Pepe22.jpg (460x397, 39K)

Can you sauce it
I saw fucked up sheet on this website bit i still have to see this

No, they ded.