Hello Jow Forums

Hello Jow Forums
Redpill me on natto and onions in general.
I found out about Natto the other day and fermented my first batch. The taste is out of this world.
I eat about 150 grams of fermented onions beans a day.
Natto seems to super healthy.
Will it turn me into a basedcuck ?
Are fermented foods the choice of a white man ?

Attached: pixta_4978068_S.jpg (640x426, 48K)

Attached: shrek.png (718x826, 557K)

I'm pretty sure the fermentation negates the bad effects of the phytoestrogens

No studies on this. So it's safe to assume the null that the phytoestrogens are still present in the S O Y.

I just can't get into those asiain bean foods. Natto looks like pebbly shit with mucous on it

When I went to Japan some food vendor handed me a sample of that stuff. I had to run away and spit it out in a trash can. Was one of the worst things I’ve ever tasted

Tastlet confirmed

They will start shilling for quinoa even more than they already did and even more than onions. Quinoa is 10x worse than onions. It will literally turn you into a tranny.

Natto is high in naturally occuring Vitamin K2 which is extremely good/important for you. Vitamin K2 helps regulate the calcium you intake. It makes sure that is goes into your bones where it is needed and most importantly where it is not. Calcium buildup in the arteries is what leads to atherosclerosis(plaque in the arteries) and can lead to a severe stroke and/or heart attack. It also keeps plaque(tartar) off of your teeth. K2 has even been shown to reverse atherosclerosis in multiple studies. Most quality Vitamin K2 supplements are made from Natto.

My palette is refined. Those beans were horrible. I’d be willing to try it again though. I’m going back in a month.

Post your recipe.

natto is decent for stomach flora, tastes the best with spicy mustard

it was the MRE of choice of many traveling samurai, when wrapped in straw

K2 toxicity

So beans in general im skeptical off. They seem to be associated with loser cultures and behavior (beaners, estromen, etc).

On the other hand, I would never make a chili without kidney beans, and campfire baked beans and pork/maple syrup are fucking god tier.

Does anyone know where Natto would fall on the weeb scale? Like is it the equivalent of drinking onions in japan?

Attached: averagecanadianwomen.jpg (1200x888, 229K)

If you're white, your sweat will stink.

Highest natural source of Vitamin K2, it puts calcium in places where calcium needs it. Good for combating heart disease. Can also get it via eggs, Gouda cheese, etc.

The K2 in natto is good for teeth, keep you away from the (((dentist)))

I'm with it

Fuck me a leaf going on about loser cultures..

Humor me and remember not all of us live in Toronto.
Do you consider people who eat Natto frequently faggots or the like?

Has your urge for anal stimulation started yet?
Its going to. Faggot.

When I was visiting my family there, my 10 year old cousin made me eat a raw egg mixed with natto at some sushi restaurant. I almost puked all over the table it was the hardest thing to swallow in my life.

Natto is known to be extremely effective against blood clots. There is a product called nattokinase that is derived from natto that was developed by a Japanese national who was doing research at the Univ of Chicago. He was eating lunch at his labstation and just for grins and giggles put some natto in a petri dish with a blood clot to see what would happen. When he showed up for work the next day, the blood clot was gone.

Looks like cum on soggy peanuts. Better be the healthiest shit or it's gay.

fuck, i have clots on both sides of the senpai, i might have to become a fermentationpilled based cuck

Look at this.
You tiny insect people are disgusting.
Short little men with tiny jap penises

Attached: download (11).jpg (256x197, 9K)

By the way, that's the "ass eating restaurant

Sorry I already gave my soul id to lfe.

stop caring about that, many lefties argue against shit food, will you now eat shit food? if it is *really* healthy and you can afford it, try to make yourself eat it, its that simple.

Yeah, but so is grass fed dairy. Even high meat would probably taste better than that shit with none of the estrogen.

Attached: 53608570_363080650956666_8811941730703114240_n.jpg (640x510, 39K)

WTF is that, looks like cum beans

I want to wake up, what's the next step?

that's exactly what it is, dumb burger

You might get 50mcg’s K2 from grass fed raw dairy...serving of natto has 1,000mg...

That shit smells and taste like feet bro
Even the Japs associated with feet

Attached: 4785-468x666.jpg (468x666, 98K)

That looks fucking disgusting. If you really wanted it for the vitamins I'd make it out of black beans, which I guess is done in Japan

wordfilters are really useful for working out what's offtopic

there’s only one way out of this world, and even that you can’t be sure of. so no need to hurry

Goddamn, look at those beans.