Macine glock

any amerifrens know what the attachment was?

how do you make a glock into a machine gun?

Attached: 657657576.png (936x934, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idHpBFLmRis
usajobs.gov/Search/?k=atf
youtube.com/watch?v=SCjRTTk4KWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Other than being silly what's the point of modifying a hand gun?

some sort of auto sear. it's fucking retarded anyways as a full auto pistol is uncontrollable.

No I definitely don't know anything about auto sears.

do you own that?

They're all over the place on Chinese websites. They get imported from China, The Philippines, Venezuela, etc

All it is a backplate you slide on. The metal tab there pushes on the trigger cruciform when the trigger is pulled and every time the slide cycles, pushing it down off of the striker.

Very very simple thing to create with a 3D printer and basic knowledge of the design. Buying them online straight to your house is a great way to get raided.

Attached: 1135841280.g_400-w_g.jpg (400x400, 40K)

make one yourself

Attached: 1552479918131.png (1783x2522, 1.47M)

no because i don't feel like risking federal prison time for something dumb like an auto sear in a pistol.

I think uncontrollable is what your going for when firing into a crowd and wanting to cause as much panic as possible. Sure a line of peeps getting mowed down methodically is terrifying, but having random members of the crowd drop due to inaccuracy will probably cause more confusion allowing a longer "deer in the headlights" phase in your mass shooting

Attached: 1565208335642.png (609x872, 495K)

Stahp

Attached: 2017-11-24 01.41.26.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

Go somewhere else Agent Emu, I'll never give away the goods.

70% of your magazine will just go up in the air. May as well throw firecrackers.

>how do you make a glock into a machine gun?
why would you want to?! only people who've never fired fully automatic weapons think that making a fucking handgun would be a viable way to kill people. you'd easily do more damage with well-aimed shots than trying to control a fully auto glock. dumb faggots.

I know a machine gun range owner with a factory Glock 18. It's not all that bad when you learn to shoot bursts.

Put a stock and foregrip on it for a wannabe PDW?

This if they can even prove reasonable suspicion of purchase or manufacture they can throw you in a federal rape-atorium for 10-20. Fuck I wouldn't be surprised if having the ATF "find" one in your safe during a Red Flag didn't become the gun owning white conservatives equivalent of having crack planted on you after the cops arrest or murder you. That or a knock off mag light and some freeze plugs. It would cost them less than the MRAP's gas for the raid. By a lot.

Attached: laser cut AR lower un welded.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

>a full auto pistol is uncontrollable.
It's 2019.

Attached: IMG_1054.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

The truck attack in France killed far more people than any single gunman mass shooter attack in world history. Driving a stolen truck into a crowd is a far more effective weapon than any gun. Guns are precision tools made to take out a specific target at distance. They are not the best tool for pure mass killing mayhem.
Ban assault trucks now! Just think of the children!

That is only a pistol due to retarded ATF and NFA technicality. It is by all reasonable standards a SMG.

nice try ATF

I don't see why SMG's are illegal. They're the best type of weapon for home defense and that is often the primary reason why a person buys a gun in the first place.

is that a famas

Full auto is illegal. This is my CZ Scorpion which is semi auto and legally a "pistol" because that isn't a stock, it is a SB Tactical SBA3 brace. If I was to put a stock on it without a SBR permit it would be a felony.
Yes the laws are that retarded.

Attached: 20190902_213046.jpg (3264x1836, 1.82M)

Nice try at data mining glowfren

if you're going to break the law just build a SBR ar15 with an auto sear rather than fuck up a perfectly good glock with a dumb exoskeleton.

>if you're going to break the law
I'm in Alaska. We are a 2nd amendment sanctuary state.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

Inb4 somebody says full auto isnt "illegal". Yes I know you can get it with a class III permit. But verybfew people have them and the guns are expensive as fuck due to their collector status. They also can't be made after 1986. You need to be a cop, military, or a gun dealer to have a full auto made after 1986.

9mm is a fucking bullet hose, though. It's retardedly easy to keep on target.
Personally, I want to throw one of these into an AR lower with one of those 9mm belt fed uppers.

Attached: lightning link.jpg (1024x985, 48K)

knowledge isn't illegal. fgt

So just because the stock folds to the side it’s not a stock anymore?

almost got him atf

I don't see why, cops commit nearly as many crimes as felons these days, why should they get all the fun full-auto stuff?

>9mm is a fucking bullet hose,
not a 9mm.

Attached: DSCF0062.jpg (1600x1200, 602K)

Nope. Technically, they count as a 'brace'. They weren't designed to be fired from the shoulder. It just coincidentally works fantastically well in that fashion. The ATF is a bunch of retards.

Attached: atf form 4.jpg (710x748, 58K)

Come on agent, why do you always try to ruin everybody's fun?

>glock into full auto
>how do you miss what youre aming at from 15 feet

fuck would you want an auto glock for loser?

My old Series 70 Government Model had a worn sear and would go full auto.

Pretty funny at the range, especially when cops were there and they'd want a go.

I fixed it because IDPA, but it was funny nonetheless.

I stand corrected, and sincerely apologize for insulting your combat centimeter. Also, if you haven't seen them, pic related are for airsoft, but work with the real deal if you don't mind a little Dremel work. I just ordered one.

Attached: 506ahwjv97jd.png (2000x910, 1.26M)

No the velcro strap makes it a "wrist brace" but it can legally be shouldered like a stock too. But if I was to put a regular stock on it without the permit I go to prison. The velcro strap makes it tooooooootally different.

Attached: 20190902_214428.jpg (3264x1836, 1.21M)

Shower gun. Close quarters, and you can just unload.

i cant remember exactly how it works but its basically a little nub you replace the backplate with
im pretty sure it just depresses the slide lock

Fuck off, fed

It makes it a borderline uncontrollable piece of junk. It is not a practical piece of hardware OP. No need to have the government up your ass for such a dumb item.

For the same reason full auto submachine guns existed right alongside semi auto pistols in World War 2: aimed or even hip fired (with practice) full auto fire is superior to semi auto up close.

but then they cant flashbang your toddler and shoot your dog while you are at work.
who are we kidding though, they will anyways

Fyi. You know you cannot modify a pistol brace in any way. One cannot even add or modify the velcro strap, or add padding of any kind. The ATF goons went after a guy for modifying his

>not going full-auto-dragon

Attached: nothingtoseehere.jpg (595x771, 56K)

I should also add that with the exception of one model, high capacity, select fire medium powered rifles hadn't proliferated yet. What are colloquially known as assault rifles perform most of the roles submachine guns used to fill. Though apparently they don't fill them all since big army just adopted a new 9mm subgun.

Yes I know. Mine isn't modified. It would be nice to put some foam on the back because the hard plastic sucks after 200 rounds at the range. But I know that is not allowed.

Unless it's a tailhook. That's sorta fucky right now. Because technically, if you buy just the end piece, it requires modification. But the ATF isn't allowed to write open letters anymore. And they don't have wiggle room exactly with the manufacturer. Or at least they haven't figured out how to fuck them, yet.

Glock makes a full auto selector model. G18 I believe. 30 round mags too.

Attached: 1567116193563.jpg (373x441, 21K)

I figured you did. I dont really like mine. I have it mounted to a 14.5 upper. I just dont want to pin and weld that barrel.
Looks good on a shorty. But the longer the barrel. The more retarded it looks.

glownigger detected

Attached: 1560736051568.png (500x506, 114K)

I had one of these in Afghanistan. Maybe 1500+ rpm. Pretty much stupid range toy. The only practical use we could think of was to break contact in a room where a meeting went bad.

Fuck the ATF and fuck the Republican Party.

No. I read the response letter directly from the ATF. They absolutley will blow your dog away for modifying a pistol brace. I think the only mod you can do is permanently attach it to the buffer tube by screw.

This user is correct. 100%.

Saved

Looks like the big boy version. How you liking it?

>class 3 permit
no
you pay tax stamp, submit your NFA item transfer paperwork and wait for it to be cleared

lol. he bought a file at a hardware store and learned how to modify the firing pin.

The velcro on mine started to fray so I used a lighter to melt the nylon so it stopped coming apart in that spot. Should I worry about my dog?

I think the 9mm subgun is for useless people in the military who they still want to have something, but not anything real.
I'm ready.

Attached: atf meme 8.jpg (800x759, 163K)

These switches for sale on sites like wish are designed for AIRSOFT only! Just like the suppressors! They are also made of chinesium so they will blow apart under normal pressure a real gun.

Attached: 1567365391659.jpg (1024x768, 290K)

Whoops

Attached: your move lawman.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>full auto pistol
Yaaayyy!! can't aim worth a bent fugg.

Hey atf pls hire me I have a bachelor's degree and I don't do drugs

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Arms are arms, you're a faggot who doesn't deserve this modern form of communication.

youtube.com/watch?v=idHpBFLmRis

I'm sure downloading this .png would be illegal here.

Glocks are well made guns but they arnt designed for full auto and will jam up. Kinda like those piece of shit tech 9's all the nogs loved in the 90's

I wanna finger those holes.

Attached: yes.gif (268x200, 903K)

I see the peoples veto is working perfectly for alaska

He's right. Build something reliable. For duck hunting.

Attached: demarco.png (1440x2224, 1.61M)

Attached: 1550463825161m.jpg (459x1024, 76K)

The chase begins. Government bans shit, civies create loopholes in the ban.
Government closes loophole, and the cycle continues until we have automatic knoifs.

if you're serious you'll need to put a resume together.
usajobs.gov/Search/?k=atf

Mine overlaps the rubber on the bottom. I was thinking of getting the new mini shockwave brace. Whatever the fuck its called. Its smaller. Less flimsy.

WTF are you talking about? I was talking about pic related. And if ypu are suggesting I support full auto being illegal then you are wrong. Repeal the NFA.
Chill the fuck out.

Attached: IatMHiG_d.jpg (500x983, 37K)

JUST PULL THE TRIGGER YOURSELF YOU LAZY PIECES OF SHIT!

>How you liking it?
It's fun to shoot.

Lightning links are good for the AR's

Thread is glowing

Attached: DEF5CB76-CA44-4249-8BF0-EFDFC84CB076.jpg (460x561, 42K)

the category of "sub machine gun" is itself an unreasonable standard.

Sew a foam pad into the shoulder of your gun range shirt.

ATF is unconstitutional and shouldn't exist, let alone be functioning in pretend legislation. Every single person working in ATF outside of washington DC is functioning as a tyrant, in violation of their oath to uphold and protect the laws of the United States.

It's not even difficult, Arms means all weapons, and the 2nd isn't some obscure passage. Anyone saying otherwise isn't fit to be law-enforcement or is lying and isn't fit to be law enforcement.

So hold it like a nigger

The loophole that they found was fucking the government the same way they have fucked us. By threatening to sue them over disabilities. Thats the only reason the ruling changed.
Government forced businesses to put handicap shit all over businesses. (Very expensive to pour concrete ramps, and add railing)
Now we are using this against them.

As long as they don't come for my rubber band gatling gun

youtube.com/watch?v=SCjRTTk4KWM

SMG isn't a legal category. Legally they just care about full auto and barrel length. They don't care about caliber. You can have a .50 BMG pistol and a 9mm rifle.
But a SMG is a short full autonweapon that fires pistol caliber ammo.

this thread should be on /k

What the fuck is that red shit on the trigger safety?

Arms also historically has included armor which is why body armor.is protected under 2A as well. They are going tontry to ban body armor soon.

I'm going to assume you meant aren't. And I've heard this, but never seen it substantiated. Theoretically, I would imagine if a person were to put exactly 5000 rounds through a gun, they wouldn't see any hole deformation on the lower, extra wear on the bolt, or undue stress on hammer parts. But again. All theoretical over here.

Attached: honey.jpg (967x1000, 80K)

The tech 9's jammed because the stupid nogs loaded them the jacketed hollow points. They operated on the proven open bolt design used since WW2.

I'm going to have to check that out. Thanks user

New trigger and bolt parts are nothing compared to the cost of 5,000 rounds of ammo. So even if they did wear it is no big deal.