Are you evil Jow Forums?

Are you evil Jow Forums?

Attached: lawful_evil.png (943x237, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

easydamus.com/trueneutral.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Q0JpKPJ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=j5CMf4swXOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chaotic Good masterrace reporting in

Attached: chaotic good.jpg (1309x895, 222K)

Jow Forums obeys the law.
>without regard for whom it hurts.
Jow Forums wants to stop others from hurting themselves and others.
>not about freedom, dignity, or life
Jow Forums wants smaller government, better living standards, and a future for children.
>without mercy or compassion
Jow Forums wants other places to be better and improve instead of brain-draining them.
>would like to rule
Jow Forums just wants to be left alone in a society that isn't hurting itself.
>not according to action
Jow Forums only cares about people's actions. They'll support a black man, but don't ignore that her's exceptional.
But putting that aside, DnD's alignment chart has been fucked with before. Skeletons used to be neutral due to being mindless. Now they're somehow evil and mindless.

BASED.

Attached: 1566837230958.webm (800x800, 2.45M)

I try to be.

Attached: 2992047235613.png (900x900, 276K)

chaotic neutral

hi

Attached: tn.png (1919x744, 57K)

Same

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 8.10.24 PM.png (2560x1600, 375K)

FPBP Golden rule warrior.

its the survivalist warrior mode. wont fall for jewish tricks and wont become the jew either

>its the survivalist warrior mode
Basically, yeah. It's impossible to help everyone. Best to divert that energy to friends and family.
>wont fall for jewish tricks and wont become the jew either
Well most of the others fall for it. I feel like all I can do is standby and try to pick up the pieces when the system implodes.

you are ready to fight against the jew. i sense it in you

Attached: 1548986724400.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

Neutral Evil

nope. morality is also alot more complicated than than 9 section chart, though i do understand the need to categorize things. for instance, upon meeting an individual, i treat them based on how that individual acts. however when looking at groups of people, it would be absurd to ignore the similarities inside groups, be it race, religion, or ideology, and not use that information to decide how to best interact and deal with said group. humans are individuals but most for better or ill naturally or purposefully put themselves into groups that have very specific characteristics they either outright or slowly comes to subconsciously adopt.

but more on topic, despite what i said technically still fitting with what is highlighted in OPs post, i still care about who i hurt and about freedom, life, mercy, and compassion, just for those who have earned it and whom giving such to will not come to bite me and others in the ass. im pretty middle ground on hierarchy. it has its purpose and you can only have so many rulers compared to followers, not every is fit to be a leader. it also brings up a good argument between the difference between a leader and a ruler in the first place.

i suppose wrap it back around to 'morality is more complicated than that.'

Is this from the new 'woke' D&D manual?

Thank you for immediately co-opting. The fact that you did so proves your jpeg true.

You can have a lawful good who judges people by their religion, race, etc. though. Like a snooty paladin or something who hates orcs.

This

>loath to break laws
>according to race

Doesn't make sense in the contemporary United States. Many forms of racism are literally illegal.

Fuck everyone.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 Your Results Are In .png (869x393, 29K)

Depends on your point of view. Sure a few on Jow Forums think non-whites shouldn't exist or some shit, but true reality is what most people want is for western society, their own people, to stop giving a single fuck about others, letting them live off their well being and other dumb shit that should have never happened.

Most of pol wants a world without the juice

Attached: ECfC84gXkAEhHrr.jpg (900x743, 189K)

People like you are very useful.

>Ten Chaotic Neutral Sins
>8. Actively joining or maintaining an existing government, power structure, or other institution for reasons other than trickery, destruction, or mayhem.

The perfect spy/saboteur.

We all must bide our time. Things happen when they happen. Interesting picture by the way.

no

Attached: 1518988265406.png (657x527, 44K)

Attached: Damn+knife+ears_4d678e_7075208.jpg (1200x991, 231K)

Attached: Damn+knife+ears_09409e_7075208.jpg (1200x991, 232K)

All problems are solved.

Attached: D_1JNT-XYAAC084.jpg (2048x1692, 591K)

>wash your penis goy

i am thankful for the life i was given

I don't know if I'm lawful good or neutral good. Laws are good but I don't want to be retarded like a computer with no grey area or exceptions or heart when enforcing rules, codes, laws, etc.

who knew that women were chaotic neutral? Well minus not asking for money even if the kid isn't yours

I don't like how chaotic means you have no regard for laws. Trump is chaotic but he is lawful at the same time, using the common understanding of these terms, not the D&D meanings.

Eh that's chaotic evil then.

Lawful good waifu is the only moral choice

remember, never trust an elf!

>Are you evil Jow Forums?

Evidently.

Attached: fuck yeah.jpg (780x582, 55K)

True Neutral reporting in.
easydamus.com/trueneutral.html

Attached: trueNeutral.jpg (676x452, 75K)

>centrist

Attached: 1511763667701.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Nothing wrong with that. Things can't be too fucked up or goody two-shoes. They have to be balanced.

It would appear by the definition presented that I am evil. But what is evil anyways. Without evil there can be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes.

True neutral masterrace

Neutral Good.

No its 3.5

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID
>bait
Why do you faggots reply to obvious shill and bait threads?

Threads like this remind me of old /b/

> true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
can someone explain this to a brainlet

True neutral can mean both a dedication to all extremes, or a complete lack of fuck-giving about anything.

When things are going bad, some true neutrals simply won't care. At least until it directly effects them or their circle. Just my two cents at least, take it for what it is.

Only right answer to sluts

Attached: 1567213690223.jpg (2048x1667, 732K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i6Q0JpKPJ6M

Jow Forums is a beholder. beholders are listed as evil.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5CMf4swXOM

Attached: Monster_Manual_5e_-_Beholder_-_p28.jpg (1500x1200, 352K)

apparently so

Attached: guess_I'm_evil.png (872x801, 47K)

Even AD&D is pozzed these days...

Attached: true_neutral_vision_by_4thehorde-db7rltf.jpg (750x600, 76K)