All employees at my office are required, as part of a diversity and inclusion effort...

All employees at my office are required, as part of a diversity and inclusion effort, to take part in an off-site team-building exercise in which we tell our own personal story about diversity and inclusion.

My office is majority female, extremely liberal and has a general disdain for straight, white men and America.

What should my speech be about? What should I tell them?

Attached: 1565052959454m.jpg (1024x785, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_Ln4itFeDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are only two genders.
Jesus is the Lord and Satan rules the earth.
The collapse is here and you quit.

I'll meet you at two genders. Not going to quit.

Well you're gonna be fired if you don't feed into their gender delusions.

You won't need to bud

tell them u haven't felt included since u got to that hellhole and they're all hypocrites who preach about diversity but freak out when theres diversity of opinion

Tell them you decline to go along with their cultural Marxist bullshit and threaten to quit if they try to make you go.
youtu.be/n_Ln4itFeDc

Maintain your professionalism.
Don't say shit about anything important.
Play along.
Get the certificate.
Keep your job.

call in sick. They cant force you to do that shit,

Tell them to go fuck themselves and find a better job.

Just sit down, face your laptop towards them, and play this.

Attached: womenvoting.webm (266x480, 1.83M)

Write some boilerplate stuff and keep your job.

Just dont say shit and keep your job.

Unless you have another job lined up already. This shit is fucked

Mod just archived this when i tried to reply:

That is super fascinating thnx user. I thought it was something like that. Good lord joseph mengelev would either have an orgasm or an annuerism

/thread

make it as awkward for them as possible: tell them you were molested as a child by a homosexual pedophile and have PTSD

This is diversity.
This is what Islam and niggers wants.

good goy

Can you make up a story about death camps? They put gypos in there too. Make up a story about having your entire gypsy family wiped out in a death camp and people only talk about dead Jews because discrimination

if your worked in a trade you wouldn't have to deal with any of this... being around a construction site is literally like being on Jow Forums irl

Tacos are great, I love tacos.

>Write some boilerplate stuff and keep your job.
imagine being so autistic that you automatically don't come up with this on your own within 2 seconds and move on with your day

except for the fact that everyone is dumb as fuck and doesn't understand when you try to take them down past the surface stuff. and also half of them don't even speak english.

Tell them about the time you fucked a gook.

Most of my life, I've watched as the worlds appreciation for the efforts of men has deteriorated and they have been turned into demons. We live in a time where we constantly are fed a stream of near-hate speech regarding men and their conduct. I like to think I lead a good life. I'm a simple man. I like ______ love my family, and want the best for my fellow countryman. Some people might feel like that exclusionary, but sometimes I feel excluded. But I know that being a good man goes a long way, and I hope that no amount of slander or spoon-fed news stories will make you think of me as a bad person, because in my eyes everyone here is a good person. If that weren't the case I'd have quit long ago. Human potential is infinite in my opinion, and I don't think anyone should be shunned for their opinion. I'd hope you can agree (Forced Chuckle) and at the end of the day I want you all to know I have the same goal as all of you. To work hard, get the job done, go home and give my family all of my love. Amen! (pause and look apologetic) Unless that's not your sort of thing. (Off-stage-right)

>except for the fact that everyone is dumb as fuck and doesn't understand when you try to take them down past the surface stuff. and also half of them don't even speak english.
digging ditches isn't a trade user

i live in a sanctuary state there's no such thing as language requirements here unless you're making $100,000.

Can you call in sick?

Attached: 1567399599997.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

I showed you my speech please respond

>Well you're gonna be fired if you don't feed into their gender delusions.
unironically this
all it takes is one woman saying that you "made her uncomfortable" and you're toast

Spoken like a true limp wristed latte drinking pussy.

Just threaten to shoot the place up. Problem solved

Hurry up, find another job, and use the exersice to say you quit and walk out. No two weeks. If you refuse to quit, then you’re just enabling it by staying there and I don’t feel bad for you. Let them fail.

Just talk about that time you taught African refugees how to code and how your aunts daughter is a transgender wheel chair bound micro machine but you still take her out for ice cream every Saturday and it’s gonna be an astronaut one day

Fuck no thanks user

God damn I love me some druggie chicks. Sauce?

talk about jews and jewish influence without directly naming the jew.

Show a picture of the SPLC Jew with his poster about the declining percentage or number of white people and say, "What if I told you this was a White man laughing about the declining black population of countries created by black?" After their reaction, tell them it's a Jewish guy celebrating Whites being replaced. If you can find some of the "fellow white people"/"I'm not white, I'm Jewish" posts and articles, add these.

These are subverted anticulture dead brains dont talk about shit find another job then quit this one dont surround yourself with negative freaks

Make it like what you expect from then, but just a hair too far / over the line. Keep it plausible. See how they react. Be ready with social justice theory responses / defense of your conduct in the story if challenged.

Based and cuckpilled. Make a scene OP.

Attached: master-shake-aqua-teen-hunger-force-2.38.jpg (210x240, 14K)

>What should I tell them?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>i live in an extremely diverse neighborhood
>there are englishmen, scotts, germans, welshmen, nords, swedecucks, and french
>we all get along and drink beer
>no canadians
>no crime
>good times

This entire exercise is totally meaningless. A company should not have access to your very personal life story and life narrative. This has nothing to do with diversity. This is a form of metaphorical sodomy. They want to humiliate everyone involved. To teach them they must do everything and anything for the company, their own feelings do not matter. This is a slave-conditioning exercise.

>What should I tell them?
The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

this man speaks the truth.
i got fired for this exact reason.
i look like jason vorhees without the mask on.

Were I in your shoes I would give them notice and find another job.. tell them nothing about your reasoning beyond you have better opportunities but deny them your mind. They have no right to your personal life and beliefs.

Tell them you like to bang many types of women, you’ll bang fat chicks, short chicks, hell even Jews if their hot.

That should go over well.

Attached: 94EC43A8-FBC0-4FE6-B050-A9B199610B6D.jpg (960x856, 44K)

Cuck

Tell them the story about your Jewish attorney who's currently in the process of filing a personal lawsuit against every single one of them for racist discrimination against white people.

Report back.

i've been fired because i wouldn't respond to my lady boss' flirting
shit's fucked breh

Attached: we're all gonna make it.jpg (758x750, 70K)

Ask them what EXACTLY do they mean by "diversity".

Do they mean diversity of political opinions, for example? This word "diversity" has been hijacked by the left to mean a very narrow concept of skin colour and sexual preference. Whatever you do user, be careful about revealing your power level. Just set logical traps for them. Be like Socrates.

Say you volunteered for an anti-Zionist organization and want to turn Israel from an apartheid state into a multicultural democracy.

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.