Immigrants are increasingly Asian and female

How long until Jow Forums incels become pro-immigrant? I give it two years

Attached: imm.png (1011x897, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2019/08/immigration-in-america-is-increasingly-asian-female-and-middle-class-why-dont-we-talk-about-it/
archive.is/2kHSC
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4037392/amp/Disney-fired-250-American-workers-replaced-Indian-staff-visas-suit-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf...I love open borders now

As a frequent sex tourist, I have been pro-female immigration for years.

How long until Pussy-hat roasties march in the streets with citronella candles?

Liberal women are NOT fond of the Azn GF meme.

New Immigration policy: How hot is she on a scale of one to ten?

If she's below an 8, she has to go back.

Asians are the best immigrants.

OP is the goddamn worthless subhuman nigger who should immediately kill itself post a highly cropped screenshot of an article from the known leftist media outlet motherjones and then to further hide the cancerous source refuses to link/cite the source in the OP while posting "incel". Commit suicide you goddamn worthless nigger and if you have any children toss their goddamn worthless asses off the nearest overpass

"Immigration in America Is Increasingly Asian, Female, and Middle-Class. Why Don’t We Talk About It?"
>motherjones.com/politics/2019/08/immigration-in-america-is-increasingly-asian-female-and-middle-class-why-dont-we-talk-about-it/

I immigrated my Asian wife here. There is a mass influx of Asian wives because white women are shit.

Attached: 1566530534777.jpg (1600x958, 404K)

Attached: 1545882825513.jpg (2996x1353, 1.07M)

based trump bringing me a qt azn waifu

So instead of just California getting cucked to death it'll be every single area with good schools and jobs? Fucking fantastic.

Don't post real links to leftist sites, you dumb faggot

archive.is/2kHSC

Attached: 1552020475141.jpg (2697x1579, 1009K)

the media continues to pretend we're against legal immigration

I'm against all immigration except wife immigration. Fuck off Boomer.

Xhinkstralia here I agree
Deport ugly gooks

Attached: BEAD94AA8B9046608FDF99A217702965.png (644x800, 174K)

>muh dick

The orchestrators of current immigration laws are increasingly Jewish, Male, and Upper-Class. Why don't we talk about it?

Enjoy divorce.

Attached: 1563383272431.jpg (1520x1518, 476K)

That is basically how they screened immigrants on Ellis island back in the day. They looked at the facial structure and phenotypical features.

How often did they turn people away back in the day?

Attached: 35260750_207229756765806_6877592368728506368_n.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

Stick to your own race, identity politics are becoming mainstream.

Did you get here after the election? Jow Forumstard incels have been foaming at the mouth over "based conservative" Democratic racemixer roastie Asian women

*female

White leftist women will become right wing anti immigration
We will not change position

Enjoy your mentally ill hapa mutts
Oh wait you're an incel

all the fucking time...

once white identity politics become mainstream its over for two decades.

here's your asians bro

Attached: 18trump-diwali.jpg (700x424, 57K)

12% of the population commits 50% of the crimes.
Why don't we talk about it?

A lot of frustration with immigration comes from the fact it's mostly bottom-of-the barrel young men who bring nothing but a violent culture. There would be nowhere near the same backlash towards immigration if the balance between men and women was more equal and with general higher education.

Also, these middle-class asian women are not going to start fucking incels, lol

The jews are now aware of the weakness of the beta white incel, they are behind this

There are plenty of Americans who get butthurt about high-skilled H1B immigration.

>I immigrated my Asian wife here. There is a mass influx of Asian wives because white women are shit.
"white women are shit" is cope for white losers-turned-race-traitors

Attached: 1564058355806.jpg (816x1020, 84K)

>implying Indian women aren’t the hottest Asians

europeans are the best immigrants. you can't even dispute this

Attached: 1555463426126.jpg (953x721, 622K)

Everytime I see a white couple together the guy is always a Chad. We are just heading back to what it should be. The strongest males propagate the white race while betas race mix. We don't want inferior genes. Most of the Chads died in WW2 so we have to build up the white population again to have a real backbone before anything gets done.

The left doesn't give two fucks about Asians. They see them as the white man of minorities because a lot of them succeed where other minorities don't smashing the narrative.

I am not oppossed to multiple hot Asian wives

Based, remove them. They are colonizing our shores. They will make certain parts of California like the colonies in Canada. Man, woman, child, no we cannot take anymore.

Sad, imagine gettin home from work and screaming, MIYAGI WOMAN IM HERE TO LOVE YOU!!, americans have everything is unfair.

>why don't we talk about it?

Attached: wtf I hate open borders now.png (310x96, 16K)

>high skilled
having a degree from street shitter uni doesn't make you "high skilled".
if they were really so skilled then they wouldn't be cheaper than the natives, they wouldn't be replacing an already existing workforce who already had experience in the same job. they would be an absolute last resort for companies who absolutely cannot find workers who are anywhere near qualified or even trainable.

they are cheaper because they fucking suck and lie out the ass about their qualifications, but middle management doesn't care because they will job hop in 5 years and leave the place to burn.

>The law requires H-1B workers to be paid the higher of the prevailing wage for the same occupation and geographic location, or the same as the employer pays to similarly situated employees.

Retard.

>increasingly asian
we talkin poos?

You are probably not in the IT if you think it is not abused in all kinds of ways to bring in cheap labor.

Fuck off, chink.

I'm a software engineer for Amazon.

As someone who lives is a chink and gook overrun neighborhood, no Asian immigrant is good.

Reminder: Asians are the most solid democrat voting bloc after niggers

design twitter

I fell for the asian waifu meme.

Married a beautiful korean girl about four years ago. Some times she's stubborn. Some times she's loud. Some times I get so angry I can't look at her. But she's never filed for divorce, we work out our issues within a day or two and life goes on.

Then she makes some amazing food, cuddles up to watch a movie, and fucks like she actually loves me.

Hope to have more than a few kids with her. Rice-child and all that.

White women can be okay for the occasional pump and dump, but they're absolute garbage when it comes to a real relationship. Let them die out. We'll build our own paradise. With blackjack, and Japanese and Thai hookers.

pic related.

Attached: IMG_6436.jpg (670x502, 60K)

I actually agree. The only type of immigration permitted should be immigration by marriage. As, by definition, the suitor has convinced a citizen of the nation that they're worth spending a lifetime with.

>increasingly female
>a good thing
The rise of feminism happens when there is a sizeable surplus of women in society. In burgerland and most of the Western world this habbened after the First and Second World Wars. How much feminism did we have, anywhere in the world, before WWI?

Inviting predominately-female immigrants to your nation will only do the same thing, but with the added bonus of taking away the children's racial homogeneity and throwing racebait shit into future domestic-unrest shitstorms.

All immigration stats are tilted anyway because of the tremendous presence of """undocumented""" immigration. For once, the word "undocumented" is relevant to the discussion, because it demonstrates how Paco who works at Raul's Roofing and lives in a van behind Juan's house isn't actually listed on any statistics or records anywhere. He isn't even on his company's payroll, and even though many states like California are totally fine with openly putting wall-hoppers on your company's payroll the hoppers themselves would rather be paid in cash so that Uncle Sam doesn't take his cut (and so that they can still take advantage of welfare programs even if Paco makes too much money to qualify.)

Attached: 1565057628861.jpg (1400x935, 807K)

>1 post by this ID

>millions of dicks immigrate
>roasties: ...
>couple of pussies immigrate
>roasties: THIS IS SOMETHING WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT

Attached: 1541450016047.jpg (841x898, 188K)

Feminism rises when there's a surplus of men. So men adopt the strategy of becoming cucks to get laid.

When there is a surplus of women, feminism dies because the women are forced to compete with one another for men of any decent quality.

That's why, immediately after WWI and WWII feminism took a hiatus in their endless march to destroy civilization.

>Jow Forums become leftist again
>jews and their cohort is now right wing

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHERFUCKA

I married an asian woman too. She's 7 months pregnant with our first child.

We made a rule early on in the relationship, we aren't allowed to go to bed until we resolved our fight and both apologized to eachother. We've only had 2 fights this entire year. Happily married 4 years now.

Attached: 1465311243159.jpg (680x768, 43K)

>They go for asians. Fucking incels lmao
Ignorantia indeed.
>With actual self respect
So a mouthy argumentative xx?

I would rather still have immigration banned. They are not as bad. Not because they're female but because they are asian. They're better than niggers and sandniggers and other subhumans. I don't have an asian fetish, I think they're pretty ugly actually but they are usually conservative and cultured. Japs are the best ones. Chinese are like insects.

Attached: 1555066006876.jpg (398x363, 40K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4037392/amp/Disney-fired-250-American-workers-replaced-Indian-staff-visas-suit-says.html

>fire native workers
>hire foreigners to do the same job
>work them like slaves because if they complain they get deported when you pull their visa sponsorship

your a naive child if you don't know how this works.

I wonder what portion of her is plastic

>Feminism rises when there's a surplus of men
The only "surplus of men" I can think of is the bean immigration trend, and even that is a lot less uneven than most redpills would have you think since most either import a bean wife after a few years in the states or migrate back to fuck their bean women in the off-season before hopping the fence again to work for American wages when they run out of pesos.

>Immigrants are increasingly Asian and female

Yea it seems like a boomer staple to have one around where I live I see a few mexicans where I live in my town but, holy shit the amount of boomer/asian couples are insane.

>. Let them die out.
Retard then us white men will die out. That's why we ned to educate these retards.

>meme flag
>chinks own nothing but cash-only money laundering businesses
>plus their "massage parlors" which is basically sex trafficking
>they dominate english test scores while barely speaking a lick of it
I'm quite certain they are all spies.

Why do white women all of a sudden become hostile towards immigration when Asian women are involved?

I’ve said this before to girls in my own family that if the boats crossing the med were full of Japanese and Korean chicks (aged 18-28),
you’d soon become anti-immigrant...
>all of them agreed

Attached: 82106E2A-0BB0-4E41-9B0E-4C133B8FBCB6.jpg (456x1050, 441K)

>Why don't we talk about immigration

Because we aren't fucking allowed to without a bunch of lunatics in the media screaming WAYCISM non stop for days on end.

Attached: BasedChink.png (1366x768, 960K)

Imagine the smell.

Sweden is super anti asian immigration

They coming here legally?

Fuckin A.

giving white women the right to vote was so based!

>How long until Jow Forums incels become pro-immigrant? I give it two years
It's already happened. This board is infested with spics.

every roasty should die in an Arby's

you know how I can tell you're a pathetic betacuck? Because there are no wymyn on the internet yet you write like one

I've always been pro-immigrant. But it needs to be merit based. Trump's merit based proposal was actually top notch. Of course Congress wouldn't get behind it but it was a great solution.
I'd make a work visa. 3 years. If, at the end of those 3 years, you have had steady work and a place to live and reached some decent measurement of income and not been arrested then boom, green card, on your way to citizenship. Else, you leave.
We bring in way too many deadbeats.
We block way too many good people.

No they aren't. They looooove Pakistani and Afghani immigrants :^)

Asian means Pakistani

Attached: IMG_20171212_214148~2.jpg (1488x779, 195K)

As long as they're the tight yellow ones, I have no problem. Their tiny bugmen can stay home. More Asian Pusan for me.

Not a single black face in that picture. Wow. I want to go back.

Attached: CC487E72-294C-4C58-8839-98E9531BDD05.jpg (1155x752, 661K)

Feminism will always push for more male immigrants because the more men there are the less women have to compete.

Feminism is a byproduct of the modern era in which men are not a substantially smaller fraction of the population due to war/plague/accident, etc.

im not attracted to asians and i hate their sex noises

Why don't we import more White South Africans or White Europeans?

Crazy thing is, if you're a European, it's very hard to immigrate to America. The easiest way is to have family ties, which is how all the Latinos keep flooding in, so if you're just a regular Euro who wants to move here without necessarily needing to marry an America, for the most part, you can't.
Certain jobs only, and your employer would need to sponsor you, which most won't.

Attached: 1559797356410.gif (320x514, 1.92M)

Try being white and immigrating to Switzerland lmao. My auntie has lived their since 2012 and still can't get residency. It takes like 10 years minimum & its a shit country.

>pic related
>beautiful
that's a mediocre 6/10 and by no means beautiful, there are plenty of other asian women who are much better looking than that

they probably do a background check of your entire life just to make sure you won't try anything against the mountain jews.

>tfw country literally filled whit sluts
>if not , feminist
>tfw asians will never land here unless they are chinese
its not fair bros

Attached: 1443390024488.jpg (882x2019, 354K)

remember west asia is also called "Asians"

that meme is super racist lol

No one wants immigrants you cuck

I really do not want an asian wife I am not attracted to that.

Attached: ###.jpg (460x430, 20K)

>poland

Attached: 1560124392086.jpg (720x720, 63K)

t. roast beef