Now that the dust has settled

Was this man innocent or not? Leaving neverland has cast doubts in many of his supporters, so was he part of the Hollywood establishment just like the rest of them?

Attached: 891189FFCC2249428A0739002009A8F3.jpg (503x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0
themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/
themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/03/11/what-about-jacksons-sharing-his-bedroom-with-unrelated-children/
quora.com/Was-Michael-Jackson-really-a-pedophile
youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o
youtu.be/oo4u_P_R0p4
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY
youtube.com/watch?v=tsuxaa3qIzE
youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ&list=PLmirOw7JCi826i_J_xsWhtY7jh2sqIlpX&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY&list=PLmirOw7JCi826i_J_xsWhtY7jh2sqIlpX&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was innocent. It was all so Sony could get their hands on his catalogue for cheap

Michael Jackson was based and redpilled. Fuck kikes.

Probably "somewhat guilty". Weirdo's like that often are. Men having a fixation with "connecting to children" is a stark raving redflag. But as Dave Chapelle said....eehh...It¨s Michael Jackson. It's not like he was raping toddlers...

Also. he had it rough coming up. Cut some slack.

youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0

Attached: tumblr_n1hcoh7XgS1r9vs3zo1_250.gif (150x150, 459K)

Everything they've thrown at Jackson so far is bullshit.
themichaeljacksonallegations.com

Based and redpilled!

he was a nigger who fucked white kids. Pol will defend this

Like most greedy american celebrities he was abused by his father, never had a normal childhood and when he was independent enough wanted to play with young boys.

he put his tongue on their buttholes. They admitted to it

Yes,
In no was was this nigger anything special or relatable. Just another target of the kikes. Not a hero, rolemodel nor anyone worth the breath to talk about. A creepy preferred sellout bigger who just so happen to have been targeted by (((them))) as well

Eehh...It was Michael Jackson!

Again, look at his piece of shit father and the Kikes that backed him.

themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/02/25/a-critical-analysis-of-leaving-neverland/

Attached: brandi-tweet.jpg (578x492, 52K)

>*Creepy preferred sellout nigger
The reasons for his persecution don't even begin to line up any way shape or form

Attached: tumblr_nbu4d4O56w1tlljfxo1_500.jpg (500x718, 62K)

>Perverted ffs

>innocent
Hardly. That fucking nigger diddled them kids.

>part of the establishment
Niggers can't become made men. Ever. Kikes made sure of that.

themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/03/11/what-about-jacksons-sharing-his-bedroom-with-unrelated-children/

Attached: jackson room.png (681x1119, 69K)

>palatial mansion with roller coasters and shit
>a fucking hundred rooms
>"blag blah michael Jackson's room blah"
Ok, because he let you see the secret door behind the bookcase that led to the naked puzzle basement.

I have more than one "room" in my house and I'm not a rich nigger with a Peter pan complex. I don't take company into my den.

There was undoubtedly a sexual component to his affinity towards boys.

You never saw him hanging around with girls or fat kids. The boys all shared the same body type.

I personally think that he was chemically castrated and was later accused of being a pedophile because he offended (((them))). The media implied for years that he was a pedo. That right there sets off red flags, when the media REALLY wants you to believe something, there's usually an ulterior motive.

Innocent

Bump

I saw Michael in a dream I had last night.

HEE HEE!

>called out jews
>waged corporate warfare against sony
>kids who were actually molested by kikewood all say mike didn't do a single thing wrong
>FBI spooked him for over a decade with nothing to show for it
>a dozen cases of (((molestation))) where he was exonerated
>recent doc accusers doth stood in court and said Mike was innocent
>this shit comes out 10 years after his death JUST AT THE EXACT TIME that weinstein has his case going
>recent accusations are so full of shit that kikes had to edit out some parts for the UK release
Nah mahn he dunit.

Jew me sue me
Kick me kike me

during one of his court proceedings, it was established as a fact, uncontested by his attorneys, that he shared a bed with an 11 year old boy for 20+ nights in a row. this was when jackson was in his 30s

it was also established that he had an elaborate electronic alarm to alert him to anyone coming near his bedroom door. dude was molesting those boys

CHAMONNNNNNNNNAH!

Before you ask questions, ask who is looking for money.
The money will lead you to the truth.

Whatever THAT means.

Attached: kiss.jpg (1800x1326, 1.18M)

>talked about the sick elite
>tried to release album revealing them
Makes you think, doesn't it?
Instead they framed him and eventually killed him when he wasn't disheartened by the blackmail campaign.
Later they even cleared his pedo name by allowing his family to say that the pedo thing was made up by the "family" to gain more fame, but how come king of pop needed more fame? Doesn't make much sense.

He seemed to be practicing a very personal and vindictive application of the Kabbalistic methods which made him rich and famouse while also robbing him blind. There is a poetic, and retributive symmetry to all of Michael Jackson's known aggression. Buying the Beatles catalog, for example. A cruel application of the lesson he took from Paul's own bragging. I don't wonder if he didled kids. I wonder whose kids it was and why them?

This colored gentleman knows the truth of the matter.

Attached: Nicolas_de_Largillière,_François-Marie_Arouet_dit_Voltaire_adjusted.png (1250x1570, 2.94M)

At least one other guy knows the truth too.

bump

Based and innocent

He touched the children of the world, in a very special place.
Mostly white and latino boys though - Wacko Jacko didn't care for girls or niggers

Attached: MJ - FINAL FORM.jpg (400x488, 49K)

Made some good songs (Beat It, Billie Jean) but yeah he came from a sick fuck family and was sick too just like he his rapist dad. Latoya exposed him in the early 90s and they called her crazy. Read the first response here, tells you all you need to know
quora.com/Was-Michael-Jackson-really-a-pedophile

Michael Jackson was innocent, based, redpilled and made kikes seethe by coming very close to outsmarting them by buying the Beatles catalogue.

I completely agree with you, based Ameribro. MJ was a national treasure. FUCK THE KIKES!!!!!

Attached: mjandsonic.jpg (500x354, 41K)

youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o

If you still believe Jewish lies about Michael Jackson you are bluepilled.

when the msn push an agenda this hard, it's probably not true.

All I want to say is that (((they))) don't really care about us.

He stared at boys aresholes

You are correct, based Lithuanian bro. MJ is mah nigga for life! I am ALWAYS a fan of Michael Jackson and Sonic (especially old-school Sonic) NO MATTER WHAT! MJ was NOT a pedo, the FBI never found any evidence that MJ fucked those stupid kids and the father of those stupid kids admitted that he made up the whole child molestation thing and that he sued MJ only for money and he committed suicide shortly after MJ died or something like that (true story, I'm not making this shit up). Michael Jackson made the music for Sonic 3. Michael Jackson is an HONORARY ARYAN and an HONORARY WHITE. Michael Jackson was redpilled as fuck about the kikes. Michael Jackson was /ourguy/ and I miss Michael Jackson. We'll meet when I come home, bro.

Attached: sonicataconcert.png (954x768, 470K)

He was fucked up and because of that he did fucked up things.

>abusive father
>never had a normal childhood
>became God-tier famous and rich
>gay at a time when you could not be open about it

Oy vey, cool it with the anti-semitism!

Attached: scaredkike.jpg (182x233, 12K)

She knew
youtu.be/oo4u_P_R0p4

>from Tel Aviv

You really can't make this shit up.

MJ exposed them on several occasions, so they go full Tzarist Russia on him even in his death.

he was a nigger you retard, he bleached his skin and made himself look white so he could rape white boys

Why would a 35 yr old man need to sleep in bed with a harem of little boys?
>b-because he never had a childhood and wanted to experience sleepovers he missed out on
Kek. If the boys, multiple of which, accused him of fucking them then I'm inclined to believe them over his retarded fanbase or family.

woody allen married his own step daughter and his real daughter accuses him of molesting her.
I wonder if he will be found to be a pedo...after he's dead of course...

EXACTLY! The kikes got btfo so bad by MJ that they're still character-assassinating him A DECADE AFTER THEY MURDERED HIM EVEN THOUGH NO PROOF WAS EVER FOUND BY THE FBI THAT HE MOLESTED CHILDREN. Imagine being such sociopathic subhumans that you can't ever let go of any grudge and just move on with your life.

Attached: 157547649.jpg (933x666, 80K)

Or because he was and was strangely around young boys all the time, and the media picked up on it.

Or the kikes know he was a pedo and used his pedophilia to trap him. When he started to "act out", they started to "leak".

Either way, he was clearly a pedo. Fuck boomers. Brainwashed retards.

Or he really did molest those children.

All these responses are basically the same as the parents who let their children be molested because it was Michael Jackson and they were brainwashed retards. kys. Fucking boomers.

>kys.

No. Commit suicide immediately, Americoon.

Attached: americoon.gif (411x488, 664K)

The trials don't mean shit. Money and power buy justice in America. And Mike was a walking god at his peak. You can excuse a one off incident against say, Kobe or Mike Tyson, but MJ took MULTIPLE boys over MANY YEARS and slept with them for weeks at a time behind closed door. If some of them come forward and say he raped them I'm inclined to believe them. Someone put it best when they said MJ groomed the world so he could get away with what he was doing and everyone would make excuses for him.
>Also. he had it rough coming up. Cut some slack.
I wanted to at first. I grew up at the time of the Dangerous album. There are VHSs of me dancing to Black or White and Billie Jean. Watching Wade Robson dancing as a kid is like watching myself. So to put myself in a 7 yr old kids shoes that's bring raped repeatedly by an adult you were brainwashed into trusting. That's inexcusable. He made some good songs early on but he was also a sick pedophile.

>Michael Jackson didn't molest us!

Attached: Hollywood Victims.jpg (720x230, 124K)

Jesus, they all three look fucked.

It's almost like they were all molested when they were kids.

Michael Jackson had Vitaligo.
He addressed this issue by having his face and arms bleached, the parts that would show in a short sleeved shirt.
The rest of him was still partly black.
When those kids were shown pictures of multiple penises, none of them picked the mottled cock belonging to Jackson.

The only way to know is if they release his dick pics they used for evidence. If looks like what the one kid said. He is guilty.

Bump

> kick me, kike me

Possibly the best vids on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY
youtube.com/watch?v=tsuxaa3qIzE

MJ Started the "we wuz kangz movement" he claimed that he was the reincarnation of an egyptian pharaoh

youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

Attached: ancient-egypt-michael-jackson-jeffe-arambula.jpg (678x900, 44K)

>t. Scholmo shekesteinberg
cope harder kike

Both Corey Feldman and Macaulay Culkin both said Michael was innocent.

I wonder (((who))) killed him

Attached: MJ quote.png (725x427, 196K)

They were, but not by MJ. MJ tried to protect molested Hollywood kids and paid the price for it. It's sad actually

Attached: MJ press.jpg (699x437, 232K)

>"He's innocent! It's just a coincidence that we were always molested and he hung out with us!"

Attached: Michael Jackson's friends!.jpg (720x230, 68K)

Then why only attractive boys?

Wade & James didn't claim anyone else in Hollywood raped them, so why was Michael Jackson "protecting them"

Not all of them were molested obviously, but he definitely sheltered abuse victims. Corey Feldman is an obvious example and I'd be surprised if no one ever diddled Macaulay.

Are there "ugly" kidsin Pedowood? If there are, where do they end up?

>Feldman

Attached: MJ Feldman.jpg (616x627, 80K)

>what is context

The context is Michael Jackson being a pedo, m8

Attached: MJ Boys will be boys.png (667x427, 34K)

You can buy this book on amazon. MJ had hundreds of art books, this is cherrypicked non evidence.

>You can buy this book on amazon
Would you?

Attached: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (700x394, 75K)

It's amazing how people can be so starstruck that they blatantly ignore the so very obvious? From the lense of someone who isn't a fan of Michael Jackson and wasn't born at a time when he was a superstar, he is so clearly a pedo and anyone on this board who thinks otherwise is no different than those retard parents who let it happen to their kids.

If I was interested in photography why not. Only perverts sexualize nudity.

Attached: DJDoiJVW4AAKTiJ.jpg (491x251, 22K)

They killed Jacko and also John Lennon. One of Lennon's last songs with The Beatles was called "Baby You're a Rich Man" about their gay Jew manager Brian Epstein, the original lyrics were "Baby you're a rich fag Jew".

OK pedo

Attached: CH.jpg (474x356, 14K)

Why do you find boys attractive, user?

Underrated post

>he was a nigger who fucked white kids. Pol will defend this

No, liberals will defend this & call him brave

After all we've learned about kikes and the (((music industry))) how could anyone here believe he's guilty?

It's just kike shills perpetuating their lies, even 10 years after they killed him. Even in death they are still frightend of him.

Attached: jacksonwave.png (1600x1600, 3.53M)

Did I say I am attracted to boys? No. I'm saying he only picked attractive boys, and anyone with eyes can tell you that.

Maybe, but he was also impossible to control. So if he wanted to bring the whole thing down, he could have.

All the fucking JEW brainwashed retards hating on MJ need to watch this >>>>>>>>>>>> youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

So in your eyes, you found those boys sexually attractive. Got it.

and this >>>>>>>>>> youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ&list=PLmirOw7JCi826i_J_xsWhtY7jh2sqIlpX&index=2

and then lastly this >>>>>>>>>youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY&list=PLmirOw7JCi826i_J_xsWhtY7jh2sqIlpX&index=3

MJ was based and redpilled. He was the biggest fucking pop star on the planet. But hee named the jew and they destroyed him for it. They used the typical pedo-frame tactic they have used on many others. And as typical of the jew, they are STILL smearing his name.
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Attached: Jews Suck.png (632x1053, 359K)

Innocent.

Found the kike.

'(Have you seen my) Childhood' should be required listening.

Stop defaming the dead, when there are real predators in the world.