How do we re-energise the alt right?

How do we re-energise the alt right?

Attached: pepe.png (640x360, 328K)

Muslims start doing trucks of peace and as large elections near

>that one jew we keep around
theres always one xD

we wait until drumpf loses

Get them to stop falling for controlled opposition faggotry.

Attached: we-need-you-all-service-guarantees-citizenship-more-service-guarantees-34259876~4.png (500x663, 456K)

by having sex.

o wait, you can't!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zogbot trump losing is your option.

the what?

stop calling it the alt-right

Bunch of shill, shit, and not reply’s. It’s already happening user. Online secret societies have to be going on, right?

Alt what?
the alternative to being right is being wrong. Which means that the alt-right means being a leftist.

should we re-brand to clown movement or something?

Use zoomers to play boyish pranks on zoomergolems like Greta Thunberg and Parkland Twigboy

Attached: 1532412485167.png (715x3119, 401K)

>we
>clown
i see the khazar kikes have woken up from their shekel slumber

still kek to this day at that one

3 words:

JESUS

Attached: Devil_f_improf_382x323.jpg (382x323, 56K)

Literally me. Kek

Probably get media out to normies. YouTube and Twitter continues to censor videos. This is very bad because they are monopolies.

>we
>alt right
Fuck off nigger

>abhorrent post
>leaf
:/

No, a Jewish movement

Yang

One off oof

give me a natsoc forum with threads about self-improvement and i'll be alt right

>how do we re-energize a meme group that was put together by delusional rich hangers-on

>How do we re-energise the alt right?
You don't understand at all the way fads come and go these day do you?

he's the handler

It's over

its called Jow Forums

Honestly, the alt-right was co-opted and destroyed by retards like Richard Spencer and Co.
We dont really need a proper movement at this time though, whites are still waking up and getting sick of the status quo despite all the censorship. Proper leaders will come when the time is right.

thanks, i just always suspected it was a haven of normies and thus i have an aversion to it. is stormfront still a thing?

Literately this. It's been warped so much from it's original inception that it's a fucking waste of time to "re-energize the alt-right"

Attached: vegeta_in_the_rain___.gif (1200x900, 374K)

>how do we organize a movement that never existed
the so called "alt right" was originally just growing sentiments of nationalism among the people. the jews noticed and used one of their best jew tricks. they named and therefore defined its boundaries
instead of growing resentment towards the global banker cartel, the alt right is autistically focused on racial purity
que richard spencer's sudden appearance of the head of the alt right, which is a movement that does not exist
so instead of all victims of global usury throwing off their oppressors, we squabble about who is or isnt x race like a bucket of stupid goy crabs

brainpilled. define and conquer.

> (OP)
info books

You can't, alt right is full of weak nano-arms incels.

Me.
But I am FAR Right.

Attached: 1565908550207.jpg (536x472, 71K)

Its basicly just an umbrella term for us who knows about race and the JQ. The stuff Richard Spencer is about is called identitarians or the new right (french new right)

So you German-Jew pretty common to come across them

I don't know man, seems like we are fucked

Black and white photo, BLONDE AND BLUE I PROMOISE ALSO JEW... no soviet tampering or jewish post war bullshit, like 6 GORLIION