Are MAGAtards really this easy to cater to?

Are MAGAtards really this easy to cater to?

Attached: 1567475213900.jpg (2988x5312, 2.26M)

belligerent boomer shirts are top-tier IRL shitposting. The best ones call obama a muslim faggot nigger

>who loves his country
Country of niggers, Mexicans and everything in between.

>kneel before the cross
Just say kneel before Israel.

Attached: obama-blows-gay-apes.png (723x628, 610K)

>Qhrust Qhe Qlan

>The best ones call obama a muslim faggot nigger
big if true

i threw up

>thinking those are magapede shirts
those are "i used to be a biker" shirts.

>Just say kneel before Israel
stupidest post on Jow Forums today.

>The I think trump is the messiah and would kiss his unwashed feet collection
Anyone who votes should be shot

But hussein IS a Muslim faggot nigger

Attached: 1342968331001.png (593x457, 46K)

Where's the shirt for "The jews cut off my peepee and stole my money and Im willing to die for their right to do so"?

I really want to get one of these and wear it around Australia for the lulz.

>namefaggoing on Jow Forums
>brony

Attached: kill.png (751x418, 278K)

That’s at a truck stop

Yes.

Nobody can convince me the guy making these didn't start laughing half way through, they're so off the chain.

Best shirt like this I ever saw though was one that said "School of the Americas alumni association"

by
>this easy to cater to?
I think OP is referring to the selection of sizes

>STOP SELLING SHIRTS I DON'T LIKE

Attached: 1565758791866.jpg (320x383, 59K)

>those slogans
>those sizes
It's like that shop display was crafted in a lab to make plebbitors 100000% more smug.

Attached: face of jillian.jpg (1855x1755, 481K)

I'd buy this

You have no idea.
Even when I know they don't laugh I'm finding it hard to believe also

Just narcissistic boomer gear. Like most boomers, they think everyone should care what they personally think. Now our generation has largely started to ignore these boomers who make comments when nobody asked, and so, refusing to self reflect that maybe nobody cares about their boomer opinion, they have regulated themselves to wearing their opinions, as so even a glance at the boomer will cause you to fully be aware of their opinion without them even having to speak a word.

fpbp

Attached: 1555048935156.png (650x750, 1.87M)

Based. get the one that says /politically incorrect/

>XXX-L

Attached: 1423217917747.jpg (800x600, 111K)

I don’t like hats

Considering what passes for normal in the leftist circles, I don't think those shirts are really that embarrassing in comparison.

Attached: 614628146.jpg (663x467, 64K)

Is that a Rural King?
The last time I was in RK a rooster was crowing his head off.

Holy fucking lel

>shirts start at large

Attached: kek.png (327x316, 208K)

I gave one to my boomer uncle as a birthday gift. He's the down low silent type Qoomer though so I don't think he'll ever wear it.

There are similar pictures around that are like it but parodies, like "Suck dick? I'd rather be suckin down marlbro cigarettes! (but also dick)"

Attached: born-2-shit.jpg (750x745, 60K)

Why does your name ring a bell?

They're so good.

god damn those boomer shirts are so cringe worthy. Notice how all of their shirts come in massive sizes too.

its just embarrassing on all fronts.

I hate this shit so much. And God forbid I find 30" waist pants. It's a race between me and the other 3 skinny people to find the one pair of jeans in stock this season.

Attached: 1552243061853.jpg (1200x448, 122K)

I’d cop that, ngl.

some chinese guy designs these tshirts in china

Can those MAGIstrates even read all that shit? Would be like a book for them.

I really want to meet the designer of these shirts.

Every American christian politician is a die hard Israel supporter and apologist. You are a dumb piece of shit to deny this fact.

logo and message shirts are for npcs.

I'd buy one of those fucking shirts in a heartbeat. Would love to get some Big Dog shirts as well.

Attached: 1485377233144.png (360x345, 84K)

Imagine being so impotent and lazy that all you can do is wear a "statement" t-shirt, and since you already destroyed your body with fast food to cope with your miserable existence you need to get a XXX-L large sized one. Of course it's imported from China, since your people have long ago abandoned productive industry and you're now basically just living from consuming the wealth that your ancestors have acquired until it runs out. Not like it matters anyway, your country will be overrun by hostile nonwhites maybe even before you die.

Attached: 1567183828009.jpg (828x814, 94K)

The only power these people have is to spend money in a way that makes others angry, allegedly

Want pic related too, or the EVE online one.
I'd wear this on a shirt too lmfao.

Attached: 1447462584945.gif (504x360, 63K)

Why are boomoids so embarrassing?

based, but also cringe

third post best post

>But Trump’s still my president though?

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BESTt LEWDS of FEMALES and TRAPS!

discord gg/HHKVGaa

traps. you are a faggot. choke on trap cock faggot.

absolute state of the UAE

Attached: 1550030749547.png (816x459, 349K)

1 American makes as much money as 3 Estonians combined. I'd rather die for Israel than be Estonian.

Attached: just.gif (300x300, 3.77M)

>being proud of wearing a small or medium
How do you live with yourself?

Attached: manlet_timeout.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

>be manlet
>get moved

wat do?

Attached: movemanlet.webm (640x640, 666K)

Large shirts in the US are not for large people, they are for fat people. I can only wear large shirts but they never fit properly because the stomach area is fucking massive.

Also every time I buy a large shirt I have to take it to get the width reduced of the stomach, otherwise it is like having fucking wings.

go humblebrag on insta you large cunt

It's a real problem in the US, everything is made for the morbidly obese and if you aren't you are fucked.

Pepper spray him and ruin the party for everyone

Quit shopping at Walmart

I would love to see the full version of this