Children

How many of you actually changed your mind about having kids based on racist shitposting here?

Attached: p02n576b.jpg (496x529, 42K)

its your duty as a white man to have children, no matter how bad things are going to get.

Encouraging white men to reproduce is racist shitposting?

This
Pol encouraged me to have at least 7 kids while before I was planning on being childless

>inb4 muh white roasties azn women are superior fags shit up the thread

Definitely me. It's not just racist shitposting, people here highlight problems and it really did open my eyes

This.

saying you should have kids to save the white race is

I always wanted children anyway.

Only niggers have children. Some people need to stick around the solve the current problems so their relatives will benefit.

I plan on having 5-6

Attached: A6DB9CCB-93A8-4D2C-9049-5EA9DB89848B.jpg (524x757, 102K)

Yet another fucking Jew troll post for the stupid White man

I would love to have kids!
I'm tall, fit, and make good money
But pic related

Attached: American_Flag_Wallpaper-25.png (1280x960, 1.08M)

This tough pol made me go from 2-4 to "as many as god gives"

I was going to have white babies with my white wife but you fuckers would love that wouldn’t you? Fuck that.
The white race had its chance!

Attached: BDF0B10D-5093-421A-9093-E04597C91C83.gif (320x179, 1.35M)

why?

>I will end my genetic line out of spite
>That will show em!
lol

What will I care I’ll be dead and you’ll be stuck with fewer white people.

Please don't reproduce. you'll only be making Europeans stronger by not.

Its our duty to have white children and poled redpilled me on that

Me. Always hated children, but now i see it as a White mens duty,

I wasn’t gonna have kids, because of clown world and such, but Jow Forums made me actually want to have kids. Not gonna Jew myself out of what I was put here to do, because I was selfishly scared to do so.

FPBP

And no trace of you anywhere, future is looking bright

based and redpilled

Made me want to have kids

Attached: tw-oBcQI_400x400.jpg (318x318, 12K)

1. Always wanted kids
2. I learned nothing new here i didnt already know

There are plenty of white people in the world

was antinatalist
I'm breastfeeding him now
there will be more

That doesn't answer the question.

>not wanting your race to die out in their own countries is racist

Dübs of s'truth. I always wanted kids, now I take it more seriously, #2 on the way next month. Kids are fucking awesome and as long as you aren't a total selfish shit bag, its totally worth it.

Fpbp. Let the degenerates, the marxists and the nihilists die out while we take back our world

Attached: D0myt7QX0AEQ33K[1].jpg (500x699, 51K)

Based. Red pilled. FPBP.
I'm doing my part. 4 sons (Really want a daughter so we're still trying - Hoping she is pregnant again).

Attached: 20190828_170413.jpg (596x384, 152K)

How the fuck are any of you having kids when any woman can send you to prison at any time?

Attached: 1497323866996.jpg (500x664, 252K)

It is your duty, as a white man, to impregnate any woman you can, as long as you don't get diseased from it.
Yes, even non-whites. Racial warfare, impregnate their women, but impregnate your own ones too before they do it.
Like all the single mom white thrash carrying nigglets around, let it be a white breeding them

As a castizoid that is somewhat smarter than most white inbreded fucks I know, I'm hardly considering getting a pious, loyal, cute and white wife to have as many children as I can guarantee having decent lives.

But then again, am not really white and I hate the world so I would be making them an undeserved favor by leaving behind anything remotely white to carry on the shitfest.

I have mixed feelings.

Attached: 146034362050.jpg (334x440, 34K)

I want children, but I do not want to raise them without having a solid financial backing first. I am not a nigger.