Those students brainwashed by cia start boycotting their class now

Those students brainwashed by cia start boycotting their class now..

Attached: IMG_20190903_193918.jpg (4096x2730, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHGd6LqAVzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

university of rioters

Attached: IMG_20190903_193922.jpg (2769x4096, 3.34M)

they thought they are saving their own city but actually they are destroying their city...

Attached: IMG_20190903_193926.jpg (2736x1824, 865K)

0.3 元 have been deposited on your account.

>inwashed by cia start boycotting their class now..
seethe more bugman

Attached: PRC_Guidlines.png (2275x1453, 3.11M)

why do they have on their flashlights its going to wear out their battery during a fucking protest
who would have thought to seen the day when i was smarter than a bunch of zipperheads

I can hardly wait for China to humiliate the Yanks and humble their jew owners for good.

Seriously.

not completing your education to participate in CIA protests is based and redpilled

Attached: 1566315838852.png (556x685, 474K)

Hong Kong needs it's own Tienanmen Square. Only then will these cunts understand.

we should nuke mainland china , commies are not human any way

Attached: 1567512557787.jpg (480x640, 31K)

The best way to stop this Hong Kong faggotry for good, is not to massacre them (bullets cost money that could be used for better things like developing China), but to starve them. Cut off their food supply (most of their food comes from the mainland). Close the borders like they did in Mao China, but just for the city of Hong Kong. No one enters, no one leaves. In a matter of a month or two, all of those degenerates will have starved to death and the remaining survivors will be begging for China like the slaves they are. This will also solve the overpopulation problem in the city. Double win.

If any Chinese officials see this post, please consider this plan. Thanks.

#starvehongkong

Attached: IMG_20190902_180932.jpg (1287x710, 36K)

>>inwashed by cia start boycotting their class now..
>seethe more bugman
People need to look at this pic and think about the subtleties of some of the points. ANYONE you trust could be paid to promote some sublte idea that opposes you. Any "right-leaning source". Be aware.

Hot damn those really are some qt3.14.

kys nigger

Starve China instead.
How are they subtle? They are exact fucking shit that is spammed here.

Muh Cia
Muh violent protests
Muh disawov

>>inwashed by cia start boycotting their class now..
>seethe more bugman
1. "Never directly report X", "frame the struggle our way"
2. "report X but do not emphasize",
"allow X, but remain firm on Y"
3. "downplay", "divide and conquer"
4. "focus on X"
5. "completely leave out X"

So many of these could so easily be inserted for pay into even what you regard as a friendly media source. And i'm not just talking about this issue, or China being the manipulator, but any issue!

>How are they subtle? They are exact fucking shit that is spammed here.
I said lots of the individual points are sublte. "leave out X, emphasize Y"

It's fine we can do that, Mainland China is not Communist anymore, it's Capitalism with a one party system, and red colors.
Let's bomb the world and start up Communism from it! Posadinism gang!

Attached: posgang.jpg (480x360, 55K)

fuck off bugman , chinese insectoids are brainwashed into thinking they aren't living in a tyranny , go eat some bugs or something and fuck off non-human.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHGd6LqAVzw

Attached: 1559797880224.jpg (640x640, 61K)

I mean those are tactics to be used in every protest.

You ever notice how it's the same playbook french used against Yellow Vest?

1. Accuse of them being foreign-backed.
2. Refuse to cover them.
3. Beat them on the fucking street.

M8, please deal with your marxist brothers first.

But if you suck jewish dick, they will give you millions?

Muh VPN

Yeah, my point was really intended to be about general propaganda and how it can be inserted anywhere because many of the tactics in those propaganda are subtle.

>starve me to death!

This is a seriously retarded post. What happens when there are emaciated babies screaming their heads off on the nightly news every evening in every country. Even Russia would say China was doing the wrong thing.

Thank god someone like you isn’t in charge of a government.

>all women

ANYONE START TO SEE A COMMON THEME HERE?

Attached: tyler-the-creator-2019-EARFQUAKE-vid-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 67K)

I'm vietnamese, faggot.

Yeah, it's not just all women, you can literally see some males in there.

If I were the ruler of China, or any country for that matter, I would starve niggers like you without hesitation. I wouldn't even need a gulag, I'd just cut off your food supply.

Wow holy shit, batman, I'm glad you aren't the ruler of jackshit!

>if if if if
but you're not a ruler , you're a dumb amerigolem on a watchlist.
pic related : you

Attached: 1555529564997.png (380x467, 18K)

Imagine the food and resources China could save if they just completely stopped supporting Hong Kuck.

It's majority women fag
Haven't you sucked enough American cock already?

>Win the war
>Still sell out and buy blue jeans and mcdonalds

Your ancestors probably despise you

Attached: dcv2x79-3879f722-ae1a-4181-9922-247d04150cb0.png (888x687, 212K)

Why do you hate Hong Konger? Do you hate Yellow vests as well?
LOL Hong Konger pays for their food.

same goes for you, lenin

I'm sorry what, I support Hong Konger since they are close to vietnamese, I do not support americans.

And no, that shot just shows majority women, it doesn't mean the movement is majority women.

so the protests aren't a just cianiggers making western inroads?

The protests MIGHT have some western help, but it's mostly Hong Kongers wanting independence from chicom.

The fucking BRI is a meme and will take likely 10 years to complete, it has jack to do with Hong Kong.

Jokes on you, I can't afford blue jeans or mcdonalds

Attached: oLyaEtfH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

you replied to the wrong post , i don't hate Hong Kongers at all , they are more civilized unlike the nigger insectoids bugmen that is the chinese.
chinese hate us westerners but don't realize we could literally wipe them out from earth but don't do it because people would cry at the pics on TV.
but if they go too far we will , Muricans didn't hesitate to attack Japan back then and nuke them , the only thing stopping them from doing the same with China is their own people.
but if China is the agressor and shoots first , there will be no excuse against the war and trust me the entire war machine in the West is ready for that moment , even Europe is ready.

Attached: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Chiri dictator.png (2995x1684, 105K)

>Imagine the food and resources China could save if they just completely stopped supporting Hong Kuck.
Hong Kong is a very important asset for China. That is part of why they are doing what they are doing. Both the reason for them trying to assert more control, and the reason they don't crack down immediately.

Hong Kong is a place where foreign investment comes in. China dealing with Tarriffs, that is bad enough. Losing Hong Kong's function would be very bad for them.

I think the best thing to do is just to provide PR support and food aid if necessary.

The pinkos are gonna relying on waiting strategy to starve HKer out, because killing school kids are very bad PR.

In the short term, but in the long term they can switch over to any other popular place of commerce, even as far as setting up a trad hub in Africa.

The reason that they don't crack down on hong kong is due to their current road and bridge policy in the world.
If other countries see them fucking over their own investment hubs they won't be so likely to allow the chinese to build the roads

It's more to do with public perception as opposed to wealth and industry

Attached: acshully.png (447x520, 30K)

(OP)
>Those students brainwashed by cia start boycotting their class now..
You dumb animal, these immensely brave Hong Kongers simply want human rights and representative democracy.
They want the world to know that they did not submit quietly.
They want the world and history to remember that they fought.
It may look futile, but it beats being a slave. If they submitted without a fight, people might think they some how 'deserved it' for not fighting back.

suck a dick faggot you have no idea how stupid you sound

Well, they can, but Hong Kong is right next to them.

HK will be never replaced to a rock because it sits right next to powerful countries who can use it as a aircraft carrier.

Meanwhile, you can be happy with pinkos importing niggers to replace HKer.

Also BRI is a literal meme.

Highway is an inffecient and high maintenance way to transport goods.

all it takes is some CIA niggers in the stan countries and your train runs late.

Go kill yourself, the beautiful is the good ones!

Works plenty well for the states

And it's more about building infrastructure and setting up factories from which the chiense can take a profit than it is about actually building roads to China brainlet

That's literally why pic related is a thing

Attached: 200 bill.png (674x591, 672K)

Nah, even Russia who relies a lot on land transportation mainly uses trains and the distance is small compared to the Silk Road, their main method of exporting is through ships.

The BRI will end up having diversion or delay as soon as a stan company acting up or having problem in land acquisition, or a regime change to not accepting the road.

Highway and rails are very vulnerable compared to sealanes.