Why does nobody use the word "subspecies"?

From a scientific perspective, nogs are a different subspecies than europeans.
Referring to the African subspecies as such, illustrates that they are different from us, the same way the rainbow trout is different from the brown trout.
Staying factual and using the scientific terminology would help our cause.

Attached: Faces-Men-Black-White.jpg (1000x563, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Letterman
freespeech.tv/watch/show/soph
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying we are the same species.

Attached: 1564629192366.jpg (500x438, 42K)

Asians, Indians, Europeans, Arabs, Native Americans are 1 species with subspecies.
Negro, Australoid, and some pacific islanders are another species.
Look up hybrid or chimeric species.
Within species, all children will be more or less a smooth mix between both parents and all children will more or less look the same.
Between species that can mate, the children will have exaggerated features of one parent or another, children can vary drastically in appearance between siblings, and are more prone to auto immune diseases.
Pic related, they are twins.

Attached: twins.jpg (700x467, 65K)

too close to subhuman

>Between species that can mate, the children will have exaggerated features of one parent or another
To me, half nogs usually have exactly half the nog features and half the whiye features. I cannot observe a different outcome for african-european mixes vs. other combos

rainbow trout and brown trout are different species, not different subspecies

>doesnt know what species means
If you can have offspring that is able to reproduce, you're the same species.

Morrissey called the Chinese a subspecies.

Yes, this is probably correct. The "sub" in subspecies is taken out of context and intentionally misunderstood. Like in Britain submariners are pronounced "sub-mariners" and in the US they are fucking retarded and call themselves "sub mahreeners" because saying it the correct British way implies a mariner of lower caste or position. Or maybe it's just that identifying human subspecies would ruin the narrative that we are all exactly the same except for skin color.

Attached: 1561492735452.jpg (615x290, 53K)

Is that you? Cause it about sums it up

a tiger and a lion can produce offspring, same a horse and a donkey

>That would be problematic goy

Attached: 1552370890530.png (661x977, 377K)

you are a retard, have a you

Attached: 1563521016652.jpg (685x684, 76K)

>why don't the allow you to openly go against the narrative
stop being retarded

You literal neanderthal

I mean...
spe·cies
/ˈspēsēz,ˈspēSHēz/
noun

a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens.

pokemon movie is hard core globo homo and race mixing
Creator is ((()))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Letterman

Yes but thier offspring is infertile, learn to read

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-084152.png (720x1280, 492K)

Based and mozpilled

Attached: moz1.png (500x500, 359K)

>freespeech.tv/watch/show/soph
these were called different species by people who thought at the time that blacks were a different species. that was a bias going into it for the scientists.

fpbp

My wife is Native American. We have 3 children. My oldest son has light brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. Looks whiter than many white kids in his school.
My middle son looks like a light skinned arab.
My youngest daughter had red, curly hair (neither of us parents have curly hair), freckles, green eyes, and very dark skin like her mom).
They're all attractive kids, too.

What a retard

Attached: 40FC9EBC-7BEC-4B8A-97D1-D8D5E2061DD5.jpg (1014x700, 63K)

No FUCK that. Calling a nigger a different subspecies is a compliment. They are subhuman ape hybrid abominations. Lower than a beast of the jungle. A nigger

This. If you say African, for example, is a subspecies, then the linguistic implication if you are a fucking idiot and you're constantly looking for things to say are racist, is that some other race must be superior. Actually though I just Googled "what is the opposite of sub?" and it explains that there is no opposite of sub. Subcategory comes below category. There is no superior counterpart to subspecies other than species, so if you have at least half a brain you know that African European and Asian would all be subspecies of homosapien but you see how people are these days. They can't even handle being called "him." how do you think they're gonna take being called a subspecies?

Zebra + Any other Equine = Zebroid. ...
Lion + Tiger = Liger. ...
Bottlenose Dolphin + False Killer Whale = Wholphin. ...
Grizzly Bear + Polar Bear = Grolar Bear. ...
Domestic Cattle + Americon Bison = Beefalo. ...
Serval + Domestic Cat = Savannah. ...
Male Donkey + Female Horse = Mule. ...
Male Camel + Female Llama = Cama.

and many of these can reproduce

check...anyone with a mate?

Zebra + Any other Equine = Zebroid. ...
Lion + Tiger = Liger. ...
Bottlenose Dolphin + False Killer Whale = Wholphin. ...
Grizzly Bear + Polar Bear = Grolar Bear. ...
Domestic Cattle + Americon Bison = Beefalo. ...
Serval + Domestic Cat = Savannah. ...
Male Donkey + Female Horse = Mule. ...
Male Camel + Female Llama = Cama.

many of these can breed.
Learn to learn

I hate niggers

>Or maybe it's just that identifying human subspecies would ruin the narrative that we are all exactly the same except for skin color.

based

>attractive
Weird word to describe kids.
Like I can understand "good looking" because it is simply about being pleasing to the eye, but "attractive" is about actual sexual attraction.
Ie, wanting to fuck kids.

>Subcategory comes below category

so you are saying blacks are below white people? this is why we don't fucking care about your fuckign white supremacy worldview

how is a black person "sub" to you? are you saying you are the top speices? if anything YOU WHITES ARE THE "SUB". the africans came first

Is your mailman ginger?

They'd be all over this shit if studies showed whites to be inferior

I think someone did a study that proved that sub Saharan Africans interbred with a different kind of early hominid the same way that other groups interbreed with neanderthals this and other factors such as lack of harsh winters and physical requirements lead to the branches splitting off