OK PHONE FAGS

What the fuck are going to get next. I ain't getting a 5g fucking phone because of all the radiation scare. Are you staying 4G? Do you even give a fuck about microwaving your brain?

WAT DO?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Bump for curiosity but i dont give a fuck about 5g im looking for a cheaper plan.

What can you do? Do you think not having a phone will stop them building the network? Do you know what the internet of things is? There is no stoping this train. You might want to put on some sun lotion on and make yourself a tin foil hat.

I only really use a regular landline (technically is VOIP now). If I'm not at home then there's email or something else.

I have a tracphone that I really only use when I'm traveling with family because they've all become too retarded to do anything without their precious pones, even though they all grew up without them.

You're spot on. We will be wearing fucking space anti radiation fucking helmets in the next decade

>What do?
Move to a rural area with no mobile coverage.

why Americans have problems with 5g if each one of them weights 400 kg?

Thats all the phone youll ever need faggot

Attached: IMG_20190903_172625_931.jpg (885x1399, 260K)

That's niggerdly cowardice. People should have to agree on certain shit beforehand. You can't just zap people's brain and make their cells mutate because of x,y,z. Some government bodies and people that 'regulate' this should be thrown in a car crushing machine half way and then get saved, brought to a hospital, make almost full recovery and then thrown back in there once again.

Can't talk to psychopats like yourself with that xylophone of yours nigger!

Sure, kike
Kys

My router wifi is already 5g so fuck it

Why give a shit when most retards live in cities? Don't have to deal with retards and don't have to fry your brain.

Microwaves can only hurt you by heating you up. If you don't feel hot, you're fine

>What the fuck are going to get next.
no phone is the cure

>why Americans have problems with 5g
nobody told them the technology doesn't work

The fuck is a TRACPHONE?

tracphone, or TracFone, is a prepaid phone that gives you the accessibility of a contract plan without the commitment. Tracphones have become much more popular as more people are finally ending their two year contracts with their cell phone providers and switching to prepaid plans.

That's 5GHz, not 5th generation cell phone.

Oh prepaid. Got it. Thanks.

Attached: 1567363122356.jpg (540x772, 52K)

The s8+ fries muh noodle guder nuff

Go prepaid and if you need your pocket computer toy get a tablet or something so you'll at least be more conscious of the use.

PAA will do the job of sending a message way better than any amount of bone crushing and mauling

Two year contracts aren’t a thing anymlre. In fact I think they might have been made illegal, that’s why now you have easy payment finance plans for your phones that coincidentally take exactly 2 years to pay off if you do the minimum

You can manually limit the kind of signal your phone broadcasts to 4G, 3G, GSM or any other spec if you know what you're doing. If you want a retardproof method, Gravitybox ships with an upgraded airplane mode status bar button to specify which protocols are blocked, but this does require root.