He was right about everything

youtube.com/watch?v=_gLiUOQR5rw

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (476x564, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newspunch.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/
steemit.com/whistleblower/@mayb/i-just-quit-working-for-dutch-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-here-s-why
steemit.com/conspiracy/@mayb/more-curiosities-about-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-and-the-bank-he-is-founding
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for truth

He died in mysterious circumstances.
newspunch.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/

fake news, you div

Yep. Now what? Any ideas on how humanity is going to break free from this nonsense, or are we just going to keep on going about our business?

he's controlled opposition

steemit.com/whistleblower/@mayb/i-just-quit-working-for-dutch-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-here-s-why

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten

Attached: 1521682176296.png (500x478, 238K)

everyone need to know this

spread the truth

Attached: 1405312142002.jpg (2825x4259, 3.75M)

Bump bump

>mfw there's nothing we can do to stop this madness

why live?

Attached: feels.png (339x400, 178K)

why does nobody gives a shit? Hello? da Joos are raping your children wtf do something you /p/athetic fat fucks

Attached: 1296411068148.png (526x472, 47K)

Life is suffering any way. Man up.

yeah too bad he failed to name anyone so he was useless

Bump

The man knows how to stay alive.

by not naming a bunch of people who know you know all this shit about them and could kill you at any time to make sure you don't name them?
Make me really think sometimes

He's dead Jim

dutch is such a shit language

Based Dutchbro. Too bad they off'd him.

Der Kkkkinder....

I was thinking about this dude in relation to Epstein.

It really is horrible.

thanks for clarfiying , rabbi

just shut it down already

Attached: u mad.jpg (640x480, 34K)

How can he be controlled opposition when he’s basically providing information people are already aware of?

News punch?! Really? Need better source

If this were real it would be taken off YouTube

This story really bothers me, I think of it often. This needs bumped and spread far and wide. I no longer have social media or I would do it.

>being this retarded

It's highly probable that he's a plant.
Ask yourself this: if you were the establishment who sacrifices children for good sport, would you have quarrels with killing one of your bankers that has a grief of conscious?
his story of how he was programmed was implausible.
"I can not tell their names. They made sure that I did."
Yet they let you walk to tell your story? Unlikely.

It got too big before they could take it down quietly.
The way they deal with it now is they bury it in search results and never show it in the recommended sidebar.

He is literally naming Israelites and Zion doctrine.

What kind of fucking question is that?

Psh, whatever you span.

Because all they have to torture him with are wooden clubs, right? We can fly to the moooooon, but as far as causing pain, all they can do is hit him and say mean things, and only when in close physical distance.

The part where he describes almost killing a small boy with a knife is missing from this video.

read it!

Attached: 1559846874181.jpg (655x527, 36K)

When is people going to realize this is not about left and right it's about good and evil?

proofs

I am just like you only slower

it was his 2 or 3tr video i don't remember it

Gotta agree

and here his word quoted
Interview:

In all those studies and recoveries I found that document which everybody claims it’s bullshit of course. The protocols of Zion. And nowadays I recommend everyone to read the whole of that incredibly boring document. Just work through it, read it though.

Interviewer: You are talking about Zionsim?

Yes, of course.
If you read the protocols of Zion and reall study them and understand, then it’s like reading the newspapers of the daily life. How from their position of ultimate power, and ultimate power it has literally become (…)

Interviewer:
We have all been programmed. If you dare to say something against Zionsim, then you are branded an anti-Semite.

The negative, you can say evil, the Luciferians, the Satanists, whatever you wish to call it, it is a real entity.

steemit.com/conspiracy/@mayb/more-curiosities-about-whistleblower-ronald-bernard-and-the-bank-he-is-founding

No, it was the MK Mind Programming, silly. Now gib money for his new happy bank, plox
==Moon Landing was fake, btw==

yeah I know but he hasn't named anyone or said anything we don't already know

it's not "luciferians" it's the jews
This is just a zionist op to divert attention from mossad/cia pedophile rings run by jews.

He literally mentions that.

Watch the fucking video you fucking leaf. It's not that long.

Mentions what? that it's not the jews or that it is?

there's plenty you can do, fren.