My friend insists that CNN posted this fisheye lens image because the Earth is flat. Let's settle this once and for all...

My friend insists that CNN posted this fisheye lens image because the Earth is flat. Let's settle this once and for all. Prove the Earth is round. Google wasn't helpful.

Attached: 15675071154694985860736164294946~2.png (900x600, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/earth-atmosphere-moon-apollo-nasa-esa-geocorona-1338611
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You shouldn't be friends with retards

If that picture where accurate that hurricane would be larger than north america.

Go back to godlikeproduction retard

Is that not to scale?

Attached: 20192451430_GOES16_ABI_car_GEOCOLOR_2000x2000.0.jpg (1200x800, 266K)

Hey, I'm with you. I just can't find a good photo of the Earth that shows it is round.

Attached: whatisit.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: img_4774.jpg (1800x1800, 672K)

ignore the land masses and compare the size of the hurricane to the size of the sphere. It's ridiculously large in your first pic.

Attached: spooky.webm (480x360, 2.94M)

Attached: 1560764701970.jpg (960x960, 129K)

Attached: thesun.webm (852x480, 2.75M)

Attached: wooow.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

Attached: sunride.webm (852x480, 2.33M)

Fucking horizon exist. If you keep walking to it it will move further away. I hope that your friend just pretending to be a retatd.

Attached: moon.webm (406x720, 1.83M)

Attached: flat.webm (852x480, 2.27M)

The only answer they could provide is that they are vooming along with us, or something.

Stars DO move, just very slowly.

Attached: guncontrol5.jpg (564x767, 59K)

Attached: guncontrol2.jpg (600x647, 37K)

If the earth is round, how come the hurricane doesn't fly off into space?

stars rotate around polaris. they do not change relative position from one another

fpbp

Attached: guns17.jpg (1288x1158, 696K)

Attached: sunspot.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: guns16.jpg (750x886, 52K)

Attached: CLOSE sun.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

The globe myth falls apart very quickly if you apply the lens of logic to it. None of their claims can stand up to scrutiny.

Attached: img_9688.jpg (1800x1800, 490K)

your fucking head falls flat

Attached: 1536353905977.png (400x400, 55K)

Attached: guns9.png (513x463, 97K)

The globe cannot be obseved and it does not stand up to scientific analysis.

Attached: 1479081633683.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Attached: ISS.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You will never know the truth unless and until you ass gets up there. There you go, it's settled.

You cannot deny True Science

Attached: 1565608880677.jpg (750x897, 323K)

What the fuck

R A R E
A
R
E

Retard.
If earth is flat, why can't you see other continents across the sea? Why did boats disapear in the horizon when they leave the shore? Why is there seasons? How the fucking moon works?

There are touthands from various countries

It fucking did brainlet!
By the way, why can't we see the same constellation in canada and australia?

It would be great to have a nudist vomit comet flight. I want to feel my balls totally free and play with a giant pair of titties

>Why can't you look into infinity??
t. globehead

Attached: flatproof.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

Radio horizon. Done.

wait for the fucking psueds to come in and try to refute A FUCKING SUN UNDER THE CLOUDS

EARTH IS FLAT

Attached: High Altitude Balloon Proves Flat Earth With Small & Close Sun - youtube_DWOquYkL7_k.webm (1280x520, 2.22M)

Gravity, dark matter...you know...
Something.
Don't ask

If OPs image was legit the hurricane would be covering like 1/5 of the (((Globe)))

Attached: Flat Earth ... What part of FLAT don't you understand - youtube_yBDOt4R6hLY_0.webm (852x480, 2.73M)

Attached: sunspot2.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>Gravity
Isn't real. It's diamagnetism.

Attached: FLAT EARTH ADDICT 05 - 121,000 feet Little Piggy Cam High Altitude Balloon Flight - youtube_WQITXbcz (852x480, 2.22M)

Attached: balloon flat_0.webm (942x522, 2.33M)

Attached: sunmoon.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

>True Science

Attached: lib-double-standard.jpg (960x960, 172K)

The problem is that with modern technology you can zoom in where the boat dissapeared and it comes back into vision

Attached: Crepuscular Sunlight over Baslow Edge, Peak District.webm (1280x720, 309K)

Attached: Anza-Borrego Desert God Rays Timelapse.webm (852x480, 2.47M)

Attached: zoom3.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

Attached: Toronto City 447kmCurvature is Hoax(20km).webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: FLAT EARTH Nikon P1000 super zoom Boats over the horizon II.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

Attached: Nikon P900 zooming in on buoy (flat earth proof) no drop (1).webm (640x480, 2.53M)

wrong. the illusion of radio horizon is waves meeting the ground. radio waves spread out from their source, so to broadcast further, you'd need a taller source

Attached: The-Eye-Sees-Only-What-The-Mind-Is-Able-To-Comprehend-Henri-Bergson.jpg (1920x1335, 735K)

Attached: hadfield.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

This fucking video proves that earth is round dodo!
You can see the beach or the sea splatchin onto the rocks because of that!

What the hell is going on in this pic

>This fucking video proves that earth is round dodo!
Nah you're just a moron

Attached: flat.webm (948x402, 2.37M)

Attached: flat1.webm (700x394, 2.92M)

You tell me you live in the biggest country Ivan so you are the authority is North America medium sized or fucking gigantic?

Attached: NASAearths.jpg (1200x802, 251K)

ZOOMING WITH A POWERFUL CAMERA!

Is that a fake sunset?

>this fucking thread again
kys
fpbp

Mirages, refraction, hot air.
You know.
Something...really don't ask.

Prove to me that Flat Earth is not a viral marketing campaign for Nikon cameras.

>From central/eastern USA, drive west.
>Watch the rocky mountain range slowly rising up in front of you as you drive across the eerily flat Great Plains until they are towering over you

If the world was flat, everyone on Earth would have direct line of sight to the peak of Mt. Everest

I suggest the more significant lie is about the size of the Earth rather than the shape of it. If there was an untamed habitable land with vast resources left millions of productive people would escape to it.

Attached: Flat 120,000 ft Baloon.webm (1280x708, 2.66M)

Ask him why he didn’t notice the smoke from the Amazon

You don't have a clue

Attached: sun.webm (720x576, 1.56M)

>I suggest the more significant lie is about the size of the Earth rather than the shape of it. If there was an untamed habitable land with vast resources left millions of productive people would escape to it.
Why Flat Earth Matters

To summarize, here’s why lying about the shape of the Earth matters…

A: It creates a system of control that suppresses the majority and benefits the controlling minority economically, socially, and physically.

B: The shape molds ones surroundings into a paradigm based on a source outside of one’s own experience. It throws out one’s experiences in exchange for belief.

C: To fit a materialistic and deterministic philosophy where everything’s an accident set in motion eons ago that cannot be altered by will. A philosophy where human beings are just dominos, chemicals bumping into each other…a mere result of mechanical processes with no agency, responsibility, accountability, morals or set principles.

D: To enclose an area into a prescribed shape that in reality may actually bee larger…a holding pen that also stops the entertaining of the idea that there might be more land on Earth.

E: To disempower one from knowing where they truly are, to misdirect them from exploring the fundamentals of their own understands of life. To implant an explanation into the minds of individuals to define who they are, where they are, and why they are here; to give an impression that it’s all just an accident, and that it’s really difficult to understand anything substantial. “It’s too complex, just work, increase your bank account, pay your taxes, and enjoy the few holidays a year we give you.”

F: To promote the idea that life is not intelligence. To disempower the psyche and demote the individual to a spec of nothingness where only the “worthy” can rise to the ranks of importance and decision-making status. To make one feel worthless, fearful, stressed, and bewildered so that one adopts any delusional belief or idea of life promoted by an authority figure or system.

G: The globe promotes ideologies like evolution that gives way to racism, eugenics, classism, and the concept of survival of the fittest. These ideologies keep the populace segmented, fighting against one another based on false assumptions and unfalsifiable theories. It creates an environment where dog eats dog, where scarcity rules supreme. It creates a competitive economy of unbalance, division, and fear. Where everything in nature is a potential threat that needs a government to regulate and protect. It does away with our innate symbiotic nature with Earth’s inhabitants, which then falsely justifies putting ourselves at the top of the food chain giving way to speciesism and meat eating.

H: To revive old ecclesiastical mind control systems like Christianity, Judaism. Hinduism, etc, with a technological-based structure. Where pope hats and priest collars could then be replaced with PhD credentials and peer review.

I: Controlling your access to your spirituality. To place a space between you and the Creator; where intermediaries discourage you from knowing that you can access your spirituality without them.

J: To generate fear via a chaotic model of life, where humanity is in constant conflict with the natural world (i.e. solar flares, volcanos, tectonic plates, supernova implosions, black holes, asteroids, aliens, etc etc)

THE MORE YOU UNRAVEL THE LIES THE MORE YOU BEGIN TO REALIZE YOUR SENSES CAN BE TRUSTED

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

this is perfect. the disappearing horizon illusion is simply a height problem

>picture of hurricane
>covers quarter of the world
user, I...

Attached: moonrise.webm (720x576, 1.17M)

Reflection of the sun off the clouds. Retarded downs Spain.

In their new theory they say the Earths atmopshere extends all the way out to the moon but we're the whackos
Oh now it's "far beyond the moon"
newsweek.com/earth-atmosphere-moon-apollo-nasa-esa-geocorona-1338611
>Scientists have just discovered Earth's atmosphere extends well beyond the moon, reaching out almost 400,000 miles into space.
We're supposed to take this shit as gospel but they can't get basic shit right.
My person theory is what if the Earth is a sphere but we're on a Super Earth sized body which our solar system is just conveniently missing. What if it's not flat but we only get to see part of it somehow.

Then answer to my other questions.
Go, prove it to me.

Attached: hull-down-03.png (2154x994, 2.16M)

On this you are right I don't know what to think anymore about this...

Attached: zoom.webm (640x480, 2.66M)

Go in the garden and measure the angle and direction of the sun. Ring a friend several hundred miles away. Get them to measure the angle and direction of the sun.
The figures will be different.
And if you assume the earth is a sphere and do shit loads of spherical geometry you find you will be able to predict their answer.

Foucault's pendulum. Done.

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

This old book thoroughly debunks the heliocentric fantasy. It's a good read.

Attached: moon-min.png (2278x958, 1.66M)

Attached: helio.png (1142x953, 2.01M)

If the earth is flat, how there can be earth shadow?

Attached: Earth Shadow I.jpg (800x522, 66K)

Attached: icewall.jpg (717x480, 32K)

DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT UNTIL 1931 EINSTEIN'S SHITTY EQUATIONS HAD TO INCLUDE SOMETHING CALLED THE COSMOLOGICAL CONSTANT BECAUSE HE ASSUMED CORRECTLY THAT THE EARTH ISN'T MOVING?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant

It wasn't until Edwin Hubble claimed that the Universe was expanding and we were moving that it was removed.

The entire theory of relativity is built on lies.

They don’t understand that. It’s really funny.

smoothbrain here. wtf is going on with this?

this. the satanic lie has to be upheld so the babyfuckers can masturbate to our ignorance, inversion of truth, ect the whole nine

It's round and you're on the inside, sucka.

Attached: TheGreatAwakening.jpg (650x495, 347K)

The sun is Below the clouds because it is Small and Close, not Big and Far Away.

Attached: Clouds-behind-sun-and-moon-Flat-Earth-6.jpg (702x362, 22K)

Attached: hollow.webm (696x696, 718K)

How far have you walked?