Why the Right Always Loses

Some Righties argue that we don’t need to learn from Lefties, because Righties are just better. You’ve heard it, I’m sure: “Lefties are weak, Lefties are cowardly, Lefties are afraid of work.” But absolutely none of that is true. Lefties are tough. Lefties are brave. Lefties are smart. Lefties are the hardest workers you’ll ever see. Part of the issue here is cultural. Some of the ways Lefties get and use power are very culturally offensive to Righties. It’s hard to appreciate a difference in values when every fiber of your being is telling you that the other person is just being an asshole. And it’s hard to see the mechanics at work because the press talks about Lefty movements and moments as if they magically just happen

In high school civics we talk about bills, and we talk about laws, and we talk about the three branches of government, but we don’t ever talk about power. We talk about Rosa Parks, but not the Highlander Folk School; we talk about MLK jr., but not Ella Baker. Which means that we don’t address huge parts of how the world actually gets changed.

That’s what movements are about: gaining power. Movements don’t just happen. And they’re not the product of orders from on high, or rent-a-protestors paid out of somebody’s pocket. They’re the product of a lot of people doing a lot of hard work over a long time.

Righties don’t want to believe that. Thus the same old horseshit: “oh its all George Soros” “Oh we don’t get turnout for protests because we all have jobs” “Oh we’d win a Second Civil War in five minutes anyway because the Lefties are wusses and we’ve got all the guns.” It can’t possibly be that there’s work we need to do, work that we’ve been neglecting because we don’t understand how it works and we’re lazy. That’s unthinkable.

status451.com/2017/11/11/radical-book-club-what-righties-can-do/

Attached: B2918146-5D57-4E43-9634-0ADC8667A63F.jpg (900x600, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxCRLCLkxVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pasta with a new flag
The left are good at subverting system yes. Complete shit at running systems. Depending on the studies you read leftist thinking people tend to use 2 of the 5 factors for decision making whereas conservatives tend to use 5 out of 5 and are willing to compromise the emotional element if it makes sense in terms of the other criteria.

>Righties
What an absolute fag.

the right loses because the system is rigged dude. people get banned, fined, and assaulted by fags who are protected by the system, etc etc etc
leftists are very low quality people, it's true, but that doesn't matter to an extent and is, in fact, necessary. because it's predicated on bad rhetoric. it is effective, but it is a bunch of garbage. right wingers generally want the world to be good and act according to natural law. leftism decidedly goes against it

>Lefties are tough. Lefties are brave. Lefties are
roflmao

Attached: 1557686183804.jpg (523x369, 39K)

Talk to me when you can hit paper past 20 yards with a rifle

Attached: john-brown-gun-club.png (721x433, 621K)

Thats what i thought faggot

Attached: 1567204288044.jpg (780x763, 318K)

>feminist obsessed with race
??????????

Attached: 1544377292670.png (256x256, 30K)

SAGE

>Muh white priviledge

oh yeah

Attached: 1538659589363.jpg (250x184, 6K)

>Some Righties argue that we don’t need to learn from Lefties, because Righties are just better.
It's more like your total lack of self awareness means your words and actions don't match so taking what you say seriously is sort of a waste of time. That doesn't mean we aren't listening. So please keep this up.

>lefties are so tough
>needs the entire old order to artificially inflate them

LMAO
M
A
O

Lefties sway public opinion because people would rather have good feelies than know the truth

Why the fuck do you keep shilling these absolutely terrible articles?

>lefties have power
no, centrist corporatists have power, the actual American left is a bunch of angry jewish professors, nonwhites, and college retards who haven’t paid taxes yet
Progressives have very little power outside of the media
You only believe you do because these corporations know they can buy your silence while they rape the country if they just say they love fag sex and hate orange blotmpf
You’re so easily duped by your actual enemies it’s humiliating and you don’t even know it
The progressive left marches in lock step with the fucking capitalist pigs who want to open to borders to destroy American wages and disempower the American worker
What a fucking farce you are, you shameful, naive, perpetually confused oxygen thief

Attached: 6666A694-0708-43B5-AF8A-6282AA75E06F.jpg (1024x1023, 75K)

>Chops dick off*
>The right always loses!

sage this kike

Lefties will always win the culture war because it's an ideology that depends on emotional appeals, which consequently works on the younger generations. You will always be cast as the villain in the eyes of the youth when they see things like poor old Alyssa Milano crying on Twitter.

DIDNT READ
DID REPORT THO

Kill yourself you communist piece of shit. I hope someone throws acid on your face.

Attached: FA3DD2DA-5970-4904-ADAA-75E6249DB73E.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Attached: 62E0DC90-2C61-483C-AB37-D099583622D7.jpg (519x862, 76K)

>Lefties are tough. Lefties are brave. Lefties are smart. Lefties are the hardest workers you’ll ever see.

Attached: lefty.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

is that the cuck squad?

tl;dr
nigger

Attached: image.gif (307x298, 1.48M)

>But absolutely none of that is true. Lefties are tough. Lefties are brave. Lefties are smart.
Then why have none of them joined the military to get training?

Fucking Kel-Tec and knock off acog.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

The left and right are being both played by the US government to keep the nation alive

Attached: 1549079722744.png (429x410, 20K)

>Lefties are tough. Lefties are brave. Lefties are smart. Lefties are the hardest workers you’ll ever see.
Yeah. Lame junkies covered by mask and protected by goverment. Ever original commies would send you to gulags.

wtf is the middle right guy holding

Keltec sub2000. Pistol caliber carbine.

thanx

>the right always loses
Right and Left didnt even exist until around 1789. Revising all human history to fit modern terminology is beyond brainlet

It's like the fall of Atlantis
Challenge the Natural Order, offend the gods, get destroyed, restart

>communism obsessed with race
>communism is reactionary
What a failure to understand what communism is

>lefties are tough
>lefties are brave
>lefties are smart

Did your mom tell you that?

When has the right lost? Last time I checked the right was on the rise worldwide, from the election of trump to the passage of brexit, to the rise of populist nationalist candidates all over Europe (sure, some of them did go on to lose, but many of them also went on to win, and we can’t change the entire continent in one election cycle). This comes at a point when the left is declining rapidly in the world, for the last 60 years or so, general “western” culture has been predominantly leftist, but that’s changing. People see what leftism is leading to and are rejecting it en-masse, especially since it’s become so hostile to the people that it needs for survival. Nobody who actually has a job wants to pay for e healthcare of illegal aliens, nor do they want open borders (want proof? Ask yourself why “white flight” is a thing, and why it’s a universal phenomenon that transcends political lines). This is why you have groups like antifa using violence to try scaring people into voting for the left, and why you’re also seeing godless leftist degenerates calling people immoral and cruel if they support securing the border, this is the death throes of a political ideology that is on its way out

But lefties DON'T win.
The country isn't vegetarian, nobody thinks faggots are normal, Antifa (in the U.S.) gets beaten up, Guns are not illegal, Nationalism is on the rise, Christians still outnumber atheists, The rich aren't being taxed more than anyone else, etc.

The only thing they have in their favor is they own the media, and they have gotten so fucked up with it, people are unplugging their cables and starting to boycot movies.

Fuck the left, they're goddam worthless faggots, and nobody thinks they're worth a damn.

Attached: BB4Antifa.jpg (450x413, 24K)

A kel-tech sub 2k

>Lefties are tough. Lefties are brave. Lefties are smart.
Are you 12 ?
Have you not experienced the world at all. There's no one who has had any real life experience that believes any of this. I've lived all over the country, and with few exceptions, it's always right leaning people who are the self-sufficient, tough, hard workers. Organized left wing agitators are not intimidating. For them, it's a larp, because they believe in no absolute truthes and do not give a fuck about this country.

I've seen this thread multiple times over the last couple days. Leftists I think have the impression that because they're more visible in mainstream sources that deliberately prop them up that this somehow means they're "winning." Apparently having career politicians and major corporations agree with you on every ideological point makes you a "revolutionary" in the minds of these dumb fucks.

Ooooooh, Antifa's getting together and learning how to shoot guns. I wonder if they realize there are militias in virtually every state in flyover country that have been preparing for this since the 70s? Absolute fucking amateurs.

Attached: 1567215379328.jpg (762x575, 44K)

Case in point. Look at this faggots arm. His wrist, forearm and bicep are practically the same size. This is not a fighter or a survivor this is a larper.

Attached: 20190903_144834.jpg (173x281, 40K)

>It can’t possibly be that there’s work we need to do, work that we’ve been neglecting because we don’t understand how it works and we’re lazy. That’s unthinkable.
It's not that easy. Most people on the right actually work to support themselves and their family. Meanwhile lefties live on welfare (money stolen from people that actually work) and have all the time in the world to concern themselves only with their idiotic politics.
In a normal society, most people don't spend a huge chunk of their lives concerning themselves with politics, instead they are at most involved at a local level and for most of the time they work on what they are good at (such as plumbing) and bring value to society this way.

Thank you romanian fren, remind them

Welfare for the physically able needs to be eliminated entirely.

I love how leftists show open disdain for
>Rule of law
>The country they live in
>Families
>Normal people
>Anyone who doesn't think like them

And they STILL think people are gonna be on their side when shit pops off. Of course if you never leave your little echo chamber you'll always think you're winning.

Antifa and people like them are in for a rude awakening when shit finally does pop off.

Attached: 1567468770649.jpg (1024x541, 70K)

They left all their garbage there too. A Phoenix cop was there.

>The left are good at subverting system yes. Complete shit at running systems.
>Completely misses the point.
It doesn't matter if they are shit at running the system, they run the system.
You're arguing that Disney Star Wars doesn't matter because it's shit next to Lucas Star Wars.

Disney Star Wars is all you've got, you dumb fuck. You didn't understand the post.

FPWP

Attached: ruth_bader_ginsburg_ap_img-1440x756.jpg (1440x756, 191K)

Oh look it's this thread again. Where faggot OP posts an excerpt from a book made by a right wing kike who recommends outdated ideas like boomer tier protests, or obvious ones like helping the community and connecting. But because he's right wing despite using leftist talking points and words, we're therefore not allowed to criticize him. Oh please, whatever you do don't post the wiki on the author, that's anti semitism.

>gym muscles are all that count
Look at this miner's arm. His wrist, forearm, and bicep are practically the same size. His kid will work your gym-fag ass into the dirt you whey-swilling monkey faggot.
That adult miner could lump 60lbs of gear and guns over a mountain pass and fuck your puffy-muscled ass hard as you wheeze on the ground crying for more recovery time.

Attached: childrenMiner.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Of course the white soi school shooter is holding a hi-point carbine.

He can't even put his helmet on straight.

The entire college age population agrees with them, and the normies will stay silent and neutral, look what the normies did when tge nazis took over, they stayed silent

Is this a joke? The Nazis "took over" because they did what the normies desperately wanted: They restored order.

It doesn't matter what brainwashed pampered faux-intellectual 20somethings want. When it comes down to survival, nobody will pick chaos over order.

Hitler didn't come to power in a vacuum, retard.

Right lose strictly due to "racism"...

Could achieve all we'd want granted that malicious narcissistic racial divide... never been a good look.

Content of character, not skin...

Attached: 1558313191904.jpg (618x410, 80K)

Better watch out everyone, the stick-armed baristas and mentally ill, purple-haired lunatics who can't even deal with criticism let alone open warfare with no real support outside kike-owned academia are gonna take over society.

Fuck outta here.

I stopped at lefties are tough. Nigga all you lefties are pussies, effeminate, males are females and females are males, Trannies etc. Y'all can't meme for shit and y'all get y'all fifis hurt all the fucking time over factual shit. Y'all dumbasses have the backing of the whole msm but Hillary still lost. Y'all are pathetic. OP you are a fucking retard if you actually believe what u say. The right always wins. We won the presidency nigga. Also yall literally have a terrorist group helping y'all (antifa) same shit as the Nazi brownshirts. Y'all retard are literally the fascist but y'all too fucking stupid to see that. Antifa is the brownshirts of this century. Y'all do what the Nazis did. Goebbles would be proud. Fucking retard OP.

>Gen1 Sub200
gee I hope he like plastic shards in his face and hands

>not a decent optic on any of them
>best sight is on the fuckin AK
>can any of them even clear a jam
>have they ever even practice a drill for a ftf or fte
>im supposed to be scared of these faggots who care more to have matching pants than functional wardrobe
I would love to see how all these commie fags fair when every government apparatus isnt used to ensure their proliferation and security.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.jpg (459x428, 30K)

Nigga antifa is funded by George Soros. Everybody fucking knows that. God damn nigga you is one dumb motherfucker. There would be no antifa if y'all didn t get paid. Man you have to be trolling no one is this dense and retarded nigga. Fucking idiot.

most european countries are very homogenous so this is definetly not the reason here

Fucking right? God damn OP is a fucking idiot. Has to be a a troll. If not I feel bad for this fucking loser.

say what you want about OP but lefties are out there fighting for what they want while righties hid inside and do nothing because they are afraid of being called a mean name "racist, bigot"

Pathetic cope ITT

Nigga also have you seen trumps rallies compared to the dems rallies? Fuck y'all are retarded. Trump fills stadiums. Dems can't even fill an auditorium. Y'all are the laughing stock of sane people. Fuck out here nigga.

I want to see this pasta in every thread related to antifa got it schlomo

This is the arm that lifts Starbucks Grande Lattes and Tweets on his Macbook all day. This arm would get cramps if it curled 15lbs. This arm was built on Onions protein and his boyfriends semen. This arm gets lost in the tangled cords of all his white Apple lighting cables.

If he fires a gun, his arm would probably snap from the recoil.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH fucking idiots. Lefties have the backing of the msm yet still lost to drumpf. I was a dem in 2016 but I see now that dems are hypocrites and str8 up bullies people to do what they want. Y'all use antifa to bully people. That not how it works retard sum bitch. I turned hard right after I heard Trump. Sane people will leave the left. Insane people stay. Male are females females are males. 1000 genders. Climate change is real! REEEEEEEEE it's not real dumbass. Y'all use Nazi tactics yet call us Nazis! Y'all some of the most dumbest people on this planet.

>and gosh darn it, people like me
fkn leftist faggots, I tell ya

My threads still going? I always do numbers.

These people are literal LARPers. It's dress-up and pretend time for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxCRLCLkxVI

OP you mean to tell me these losers would be physically and psychologically fit to fight a war? Nigga you stupid.

They?? Don’t?? Need?? Funding??? Though?????

Cope

Trump is doing what the left wants you boomer retard

You are super gay nigga. Lefties are weak. Y'all gather in numbers only to get paid by Soros bucks. You absolute retard bitch.

Cope and you know it

Jesus

Attached: bing bing wahoo.jpg (866x768, 215K)

HAHAHA keep playing pussy. Trump fills stadiums. Fact. Dems can't fill an auditorium. Fact. Y'all are extremely stupid. Fact. Y'all have the backing of the msm yet Hillary still lost. Fact. Y'all are losers and bullies using Nazi tactics while calling us Nazis. Y'all some fucking retard for reals. And I'm HISPANIC AMERICAN NIGGA. I hate dems with a passion for almost destroying our country. Watch how u talk to me nigga or you racist. I'm Hispanic so be nice dumb nigga.

Racist. How can you talk to brown people like this? Aren't y'all suppose to be nice to brown people? Be nice faggot I'm brown. Fucking stupid ass nigga.

"Here". Romania is very cool.
America has been manipulated into a malicious form of hate... they knew what they were doing since the the beginning of our inception...

Not a boomer. I'm 22 yrs old. Y'all some cucks. Be nice I'm brown by your lefty logic y'all have to be nice or some dumb shit. Fucking retards. I'm Hispanic and hard core conservative. Fuck off with that gay shit you spouting nigga. Lefties will lose and continue to lose cause all y'all have are purple hair freaks and males who think they are females and vice versa. Cucks.
COPE
O
P
E

This is a cope FACT

My point is leftism dominates european politics (including Romania), and didn't have access to the "anti-racism" munition.

all 3 of those are literaly progressive and not reactionary

I’m a white nationalist you spic retard

Stop posting this thread retard. Neither radical lefties or righties ever "win". You're not cool or smart .

Kys

even personality is to a large degree inate, it is literaly hertable to a large degree.

Class is the real issue

Attached: D1D1F383-16B7-4D1C-8E46-CE4B3F95E9B3.jpg (847x513, 64K)

OP is a cuck. And it's funny that he believe every word he says. Absolute fucking retards. Their people are insane retarded males are females and vice versa. Fact as fuck. Dumb as fuck. Cucks. Righties will win. We will win again 2020. Sane people know lefties are retarded and insane. Reparations for blacks....Hahahahahaha fucking idiots.

Cope from the Copelord.

Attached: antifa3.jpg (346x582, 33K)

S'truth. But the 1% of the 1% NWO oligarchy is playing a bunch of retards against each other.

Why the fuck you posted liberal shit then pink boy bitch? Fucking stupid ass fuck.

R A R E

Q is destroying the NWO. not a boomer nigga I'm 22yrs old. We are winning. Luciferians are losing HAHAHAHAHAH LOSERS.

You’re too much of a brainlet to understand constructive criticism

>the system is rigged dude
gamers rise up? silly incel

What agency do you work for?

Attached: 1566609873925.png (729x638, 154K)

Righties are rational and wont ruin their own lives over some minor things. But Once they're with their back to the wall, hell breaks loose.