The Reason for Anti-Chrisian Spam

Hey Jow Forums, agnostic with a christian education here.

So a pretty common question thrown around is "Why are there so many anti-christian threads spammed all day, every day, regardless of the relative number actual christian threads/posts, all with the same small number of basic formats?" I hope to shed light on why this is being done. Now, as you can probably guess, this is indeed, roughly speaking, because of the jews. However, not all is as it seems.

In short, the basic concept behind why this is being done is not actually because of the 'standard' teachings of the new testament. In fact, the majority of those very teachings (the sermon on the mount, the ten commandments, most of the common gospels associated with the word of jesus, etc.) have been interpreted and taught in a way throughout recent history to discourage violence, war, staunch religious zealotry and the mechanisms associated with it, and instead encourages to love all unconditionally, a marked slowness to move to violence, as well as a wide tolerance of all ideas, even those that would be considered heretical by most denominational standards. Not only is this in stark contrast to how jews are expected to conduct themselves ala the old law(sermon on the mount: 'I wont change a tit nor a taddle etc'), but even most of those pesky verses regarding the behavior of the jews, as well as their descriptions at the hand of jesus aren't part of any standard religious curriculum. Going further, the context of the Scofield bible truly cemented the modern christian's opinion on god's people. From a completely functional perspective, any sincere threat christianity as a religious concept represents to world jewery was effectively sealed away. And at this point in time "world jewery" is a much more varied concept than its religious roots and functions imply. More than anything it's an in-group, a 'closed society' of sorts that is highly self-defensive and proactive in trying to disarm potential threats.

1/2

Attached: 1560884661919s.jpg (125x124, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rf7glIZgEqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/2

The actual, legitimate threat that christianity represents to world jewery, as well as the reason for the sustained campaign against it on Jow Forums of all places, is a level beyond not only the teachings, but even the people who teach them. The actual threat is in the church, or rather, the churches.

When you examine the ebb and flow of what we term as power, from a political or social or religious viewpoint, what it boils down to is that the concentration of like minded individuals as well as their ability to spread their beliefs to their fellow citizens is all that matters. Money, power, media, fear, all of it can be circumvented with the right approach, as no small number of you already know. But every underlying method of leveraging this power hinges on bodies. People. You need people, who all want to have and to share more or less the same thing. The most important thing that Jow Forums has in common with no small number of churches and their parishes is not that it’s a breeding ground for white people, but white people sentiments. Did you know that the most fertile group of white people in the western world are the christians? Of course you did. Did you also know their statistically the most likely to radicalize and perpetuate white solidarity on any scale above a handful of people?

The shills would have you believe that because the religious teachings of christianity aren’t literally 14/88 that christianity as a whole is, in many terms, a waste of time, energy and thought, in all capacities. What they are frantically trying to hide in this age of decentralized nazi frogs is that the broad scope of white people that go to church is host to anything and everything Jow Forums could reasonably ever want regarding networking, politics, social standards, romance and family building. In short, it’s not perfect, far from it even, but christianity represents the greatest single block of people who could be redpilled to our cause. And they’re terrified of us knowing.

Bumping so you can ridicule my image for ants as well as visibility.

based

Attached: 1559958714498.jpg (900x900, 138K)

Why can’t I bump my damn thread with my computer? Is this the elusive shadow ban?

Interesting...

I forgot my telescope at home

I'm agnostic, can't bring myself to believe in religion however, we need unity in order to keep our countries white. That's the goal, don't forget that. Who cares what your religion is, we need to protect our people. Be careful of divide and conquer threads popping up.

Yeah, funny shit. As it turns out it’s easier to build the kind of thing that is romanticize about on here when you start with building blocks that already have conservative values. What a fucking shocker. It’s kind a hard to really see that unless you can really get your head around old and New Testament scripture but once you get the gist of it it’s kind of obvious

Was meant for

>because of the jews
Christians are going to talk about Jews! Christians seem to become increasingly and uncontrollably obsessed with Jews the more they pretend in their Jew-derived religion that includes an imaginary rabbi. Christians actually become more obsessed with Jews than the Jews are about themselves. Christians can name the bloodlines, houses, and lineage of every Bible Jew. Christians can name a whole assortment of different kinds of Jews. They must become exhausted having to think about Jews all the time. They must become desperate to win the attention and approval of the national god of the Jews. They eventually come to resent and hate Jews, jealous of the Jewish relationship with their Yahweh Jew god.
Worse are the Christfags who are obsessed with circumcision. They can tell you where every disciple or apostle was circumcised, whom it was done by, and the day of the year it happened, and the age of the disciple or apostle when it happened. Christfags are more obsessed with circumcision than the Jews themselves. The same goes for baptism, which is nothing more than naked men bathing each other. To the Christian, it is the symbolic becoming a Jew. The Christfag can name every baptism event, what disciple or apostle bathed the other, and when and where it happened.

Just so you know your post here didn't bump your thread. Lurk moar newfag or fuck off back to whatever normalfag site you came from.

youtu.be/Rf7glIZgEqg

Attached: 011001010101.jpg (900x880, 74K)

What's it like being illiterate?

Attached: 1563138885836.jpg (636x619, 45K)

>being this new

Attached: file_9.png (114x114, 17K)

Jews hate Christianity more than anything. More than Whites.

Attached: talmud jew anti christian anti jesus.jpg (2005x1221, 395K)

>Blogposting this hard
Cringe.

>Newfagging this hard
Cringe.

Aww fuck am I saging right? I’m lost I’m supposed to be on neopets!

>Why are there so many anti-christian threads spammed all day, every day, regardless of the relative number actual christian threads/posts, all with the same small number of basic formats?
J I D F

Time to destroy your satanically marked race, faggot jewbag.

Attached: 1567441373414.jpg (200x375, 22K)

Also, increasingly it is becoming obvious that this is a fight between good and evil, it is no longer simply economics or race.
It's evil vs Christ. Ugliness vs beauty, defiling vs purity, profane vs sacred.
And so, evil people come here to denigrate their ancestral enemy. It's like they dont bother circling around the subject anymore with their feminism, commienism, etc they go straight for the real target.
It's a bit futile since Christ is King whether they want it or not and whatever victories they might amass in the material realm will be for naught.

>In short, the basic concept behind why this is being done is not actually because of the 'standard' teachings of the new testament. In fact, the majority of those very teachings (the sermon on the mount, the ten commandments
The commandments are OT teachings, not NT.

>Did you know that the most fertile group of white people in the western world are the christians?
Mormons are not real Christians.

>Did you also know their statistically the most likely to radicalize and perpetuate white solidarity on any scale above a handful of people?
[Citatation needed]. Also
>their
Low IQ nigger detected.

>Hey Jow Forums, agnostic here
Seriously fucking doubt that as evidenced by your shill thread arguing in favor Christcuckoldry. Fuck off faggot.

>implying the commandments are exclusively OT material, specifically in context with jesus's shindig
>implying your definition of christ-worshipers matters, or that the absense of mormons precludes my statement regarding white fertility from being correct
>implying common sense needs citation
>implying being a grammar nazi haz anee efectz heer
>implying against my faith in agnosticism of all things, on direct contradiction to my entire post
I daresay you might be jewish. Why did you reply to me three times in one post, twice directed at the same one? And they call me a newfag lel.

Attached: 1567410049658.jpg (1000x1000, 407K)

((()))
>oy vey goy it's common sense I don't need any sources
You made two specific claims:
>1. Christians have the highest fertility rate of all whites in the West.
>2. Christians are the most likely group to radicalize.
Neither of these are """common sense""". Fuck off with your pilpul kike.

So the parentheses, oy vey, tripple quotes and 2 claims of kikery are quite a lot to level at a man whilst not only disregarding the entirety of my counterargument, but also honing in on literally the only thing I don't spoon feed you whilst simultaneously not even attempting to offer a counter point. You pull all that off in like 40 words, half of which are my own.

I pulled everything out of my ass! You win! Want to tell me what group of white -actually- has the highest fertility rate in the west? And for that matter, which group of whites has the highest potential to be 'radicalized'?

Attached: 1562644566026.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Jesus is a faggot

Christians, Muslims, Jews etc are all outsiders to board culture. Religious shilling is still shilling.

>still no sources
>still pilpuling
You're not very good at this kike.

Attached: 5D895182-CB70-4C0C-8E4B-B31810920093.jpg (160x196, 6K)

>are all outsiders to board culture.
You’re wrong, fren.
Jow Forums is a Christian board, always has been

Attached: DD40A7CF-0DE1-4A7C-8061-F62F251CAB67.jpg (280x280, 72K)

Straw man image that reeks of atheist seethe

Nigga make some shit up do you have any idea how terrible this looks?

t. didn't read the post

>most posters on Jow Forums are Americans
>75% of Americans are Christcucks
>This makes it Normalfag: The Religion
>Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general has always been counterculture

Nigga
cringe

modern christianity is a joke. the buildings are ugly, the people are fat and pathetic, and it doesn't stand for anything. fuck the middle east religions. all three can get fucked and die. fucking jew shit.

nice wall of text
didnt read

The recent uptick is because we're back to pre 2016 levels of antisemitism and they're getting scared again. Christianity is the west, it's what made us great. Germans went from savages to dominance due to Christianity, and Byzantium fell not because of the Turks but because it abandoned Christianity and became was Wiemar level degenerate which weakened them. And it's not just because it makes all who embrace it correctly great, it also proves the Jews are no longer God's special little children. Even in the old testament you see the Jews fucking up so much, they were supposed to be the guiding light for humanity but they failed miserably.

bump

It's not just that, they're terrified of ANY institution that isn't a part of their power structure. They kvetch about 'diversity' but an actual pluralistic society is a tremendous threat to their plans which call for total control of the structures which make up society.

Bump

>Why are there so many anti-christian threads spammed all day, every day, regardless of the relative number actual christian threads/posts, all with the same small number of basic formats?
It's D&C.

No it isn't you paranoid autistic fuck. It is so faggots like you can't float your own thread to the top.

>Implying time was a thing before he created it

>Kike servants are a threat to kikes
Consider killing yourself you worthless waste of human life. You know why there are anti-christian threads? Because the Christians are fucking stupid idiots who worship a kike book and have actively caused most of the west's degeneration. Their slave-morality ideology cannot and will not save the white race.

How can there be creation outside of time?

Because Christianity is the true religion and Satan doesn't like people getting saved so he uses his minions to shill against Christianity on Jow Forums and in irl to drag as many people to hell with him for eternity.

John 14:6 KJV
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Trust in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ tonight anons :)

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

hey non jewish poster on pol here, its because the kike feds and jidf hate Christ

simple as

Attached: 1553430605757.png (1360x569, 256K)

>Agnostic
>Doesn't specify atheist or theist
Typical low IQ understanding of gnosticism/agnosticism, which say nothing about belief in a deity/deities.

Because christians are weak and pathetic and are basically scientologists

t. neoplatonist

>It's D&C.

Its not. Its organic. A christian is someone who believes that salvation comes from the jews. It says so in the bible and the bible is always true, isnt it? The true history of the christian religion is pretty sordid. It is a pseduoreligion for simpletons.

Attached: christianitiy is the religion jews have made for their slaves.jpg (723x575, 122K)

>neoplatonist
Imagine believing in Magic AFTER John wrote the New Testament in Greek...KEK.

Attached: JohnLogos.png (1575x1107, 1.25M)

>he Reason for Anti-Chrisian Spam
is that fags fer and hate god

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1549019488350.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Attached: 1567468986840.jpg (504x1344, 267K)

bump

Implying that time matters to a being beyond our comprehension. Even speaking secularly, a fifth dimensional life form would not see time as we do.