John Pilger delivers a chilling warning from Julian Assange

“By defending Julian Assange we defend our most sacred rights,” Pilger warned. “Speak up now or wake up one morning to the silence of a new kind of tyranny.” Journalist John Pilger has delivered a stark warning from WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange, who said that his persecution is intended to kill dissent.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohMMNCdgF8M&feature=youtu.be

Attached: bandicam 2019-09-03 15-40-56-800.jpg (365x395, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courthousenews.com/dnc-loses-racketeering-suit-over-2016-election-hack/
theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/
disobedientmedia.com/2019/02/fat-anomalies-in-leaked-dnc-emails-suggest-use-of-thumbdrive/
truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/
theguardian.com/media/2011/jan/31/wikileaks-holocaust-denier-handled-moscow-cables
documentcloud.org/documents/6025020-Assange-superseding-indictment.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement),
wsws.org/en/articles/2019/07/31/assa-j31.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9a9qh6OiEmE
wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/4249
file.wikileaks.org/file/us-intel-wikileaks.pdf
mintpressnews.com/palantir-the-paypal-offshoot-becomes-a-weapon-in-the-war-against-whistleblowers-and-wikileaks/236545/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpo

When you drop a dime on powerful figures on the world stage, expect them to have a hate boner for you, and come at you with both guns blazing.

His fail safes not being fully comped yet is the only thing keeping him from being epsteined.
CIA probably waiting everyday outside just waiting for the word.

This.

Attached: cianiggers.jpg (480x479, 55K)

Remember Julian Assange? RIP

Pilger is pretty good for a Leftie, he’s anti-ZOG.

>Assange fucked
>Flynn fucked
>Roger Stone fucked
>Manfort fucked
>Alex Jones deplatformed
Just another day in Trumpland.

>wake up one morning
He means every morning since 9-11?

Attached: 55b9f1aa0190fd33.jpg (421x656, 90K)

The real Assange was killed October 2016.

Expose the government and corporations corrupt actions and do it as often as possible

Attached: 1555271422009.png (1200x1200, 2.44M)

>Assange fucked
But not dead...yet.
>Flynn fucked
Flat-out false. He hasn't been sentenced yet.
>Roger Stone fucked
His trial hasn't even begun yet.
>Manafort fucked
For financial crimes, yes. I wish they were enforced against people other than Trump associates, but he did have it coming.
>Alex Jones deplatformed
True, but he's a Mossad asset, so who really cares?

>Gay Briel

Attached: 1565531140440.jpg (800x840, 107K)

Sheeeiiiit

Attached: wat2.jpg (500x498, 51K)

Fuck Assange. He should have released all the information rather than hoarding it and letting tiny bits out in dribbles. The bastard.

Bump

Thing is, some information would put peoples life in risk, like Hillary did and get some operatives killed. That's why WikiLeaks had to check what they can release.

BUMP FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: 1562862415394s.jpg (125x91, 2K)

They'll be closing the lid on free journalism very soon. We're literally holding onto the last straws.
Make sure to redpill normies that the DNC conspired to smear Assange as a russian spy, this was finally settled by a legit US judge in federal court in July of this year:
>courthousenews.com/dnc-loses-racketeering-suit-over-2016-election-hack/
He was seriously one of us and look how big of balls he had to take all of this, it's insane. This is the one guy that undoubtedly deserves our support all the way.

NBC helps to discredit Assange and Wikileaks:
>theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/

Proof that DNC leaks were done via local transfer, thus for Seth Rich as the leaker:
>disobedientmedia.com/2019/02/fat-anomalies-in-leaked-dnc-emails-suggest-use-of-thumbdrive/

Hillary suggests drone strike on Assange:
>truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/

Them getting buttmad that a friend and WL associative, Israel Shamir, was an open holocaust denier:
>theguardian.com/media/2011/jan/31/wikileaks-holocaust-denier-handled-moscow-cables

pic related is from a leak from 2010 in which Palantir Technologies, HBGary Federal and Berico Technologies conspired as government contracted cyber intelligence companies against "The Wikileaks Threat".

Always, always remember who profits of discrediting Assange and Wikileaks and fight it to the teeth. This guy went all out and is paying with his life for it.

The sweden rape allegations were bullshit.
The russian spy allegations were bullshit.
Daniel Domscheidt-Berg was a bullshitter.
DAK was bullshit.
This was all bullshit fabricated and fueled by them to discredit Assange and WL. I went down this rabbit hole all the way and can deliver you plenty of proof for any of this.

Attached: palantir-leak.jpg (913x666, 129K)

sry, can't defend a skateboarder who smears his own feces on walls as a house guest

Attached: Sharia (YOUS).jpg (1223x500, 91K)

Yea ,like that really happened.

Attached: FuqUPepe.jpg (500x483, 33K)

This is utter bullshit. Fuck these people with their "information". It all becomes about JA. Just like the rest.
>anons, love me because I am so base and cool. Have a morsel of stolen secrets. There's SOOOOOOO much more information that I have which I will release when I find your love for me is sufficient.
Should have kept his identity secret and dump the whole lot. If he ain't dead, fuck him. Rot in prison. Real chads take the jail time and fight. He was a little bitch that ran and hide.

>kill dissent
geriatrics in germany being thrown in prison for expressing doubt regarding an alleged historical event really should be enough to realize that a long time ago

Pretty sure most people (even normies) are aware of this, it's just that we can't really do anything about it. What happened to Assange is tragic but it's not really surprising, powerful people have always resortet to censorship at some point. It's just that we have been conditioned to believe our elites are somehow "better" that the elites 200 years ago.

This is the current indictment by the East Virginia Court District DC using the CFAA that they want Assange to get extradited for, having his final hearing about this in Feb. 2020 in the UK:
>documentcloud.org/documents/6025020-Assange-superseding-indictment.html

It's a load of bullshit again. They're basically trying to frame him for the cracking of files that Manning had supplied, but leave out that they never even succesfully cracked those files!!! It's a whole cheap ass spin again.

Remember, this court in combination with the CFAA was used to fuck up many anons, whistleblower, activists and hacktivists. It's their bullshit tool to get their way and having these people that are a threat to their system having dealt with.

pic unrelated

Attached: us-army-counterintelligence.jpg (737x615, 164K)

I remember Hillary leaked some names that got people killed or almost killed. I don't remember details. Anyway we will never know what info he has because he thinks it keeps him alive.

You'd be surprised how many people were successfully brainwashed with all the disinfo that was spread about Assange. You see it with normies who fell for either the russian spy narrative or the swedish rape narrative. The UK was the worst country ever in reporting about him during his stay in the Ecuadorian embassy (which is of course to no surprise en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement), but it did do its damage among the general population. And you see it with anons here who fell for the DAK/Assange dead narrative as well.
There's a lot of room still to inform some people, especially since the federal court ruling that the DNC conspired against them. This news was heavily slid this year and it's important:
>wsws.org/en/articles/2019/07/31/assa-j31.html

They systematically reduced the public outcry about this to a minimum -- effectively. It's up to us to turn this up again as much as possible.

>DAK was bullshit.
It was spooky though. Wikileaks itself seemed compromised from that point on even if Julian himself was not.

There was an overthrow at Tor from the looks of it too.
Applebaum was driven out.

It obviously was. They successfully crushed the whole operation. I mean just look at where it is now and there's not much to come from it ever again I fear.

Also some other easily debunked shill angles they tried to push in media and shills use all the time:
>He jeopardized the lifes of spooks by leaking unredacted documents
cablegate was only leaked in unredacted form by some idiot guardian journalist, though you can blame Assange for not having used better password security. He holds strong grudges against the guardian ever since and refuses to work with them again.
>He leaked some turkish database with personal information of all female voters who voted Erdogan
completely fabricated. WL didn't leak those in the first place, merely linked to the database via their twitter and most importantly the database didn't contain any personal information except an e-mail address with no associations made to. They try to spin it as them leaking names and addresses.

I can't think of others right now, but maybe some shills will show up and help me out.

Hes been dead since Oct 2016.

D.A.K.

>Jillian Assnigger
Yawn

Reminder: Julian Assange shilled against 9/11 truth.
Reminder: those who leaked to him anything important ended up in jail or dead.
Reminder: wikileaks is a limited hangout.

With all the fuckery surrounding Assange I wouldn't be surprised if he was "dead" just like Epstein being that Wikileaks is just a massive limited hangout op to ensnare actual whistleblowers and activists.

oh nice, the shills.

>Assange shilled against 9/11 truth.
never did. He just deemed that it would make no change even the full truth came out and was annoyed that it took away focus from more recent conspiracies that are going on to this day, though when asked about this he stated being pro reopening 9/11 investigations.
>those who leaked to him anything important ended up in jail or dead
plain false. Manning got caught for having very poor opsec and literally boasting about her leaking the afghan war logs on IRC. Also reminder that she's still just in jail because she refuses to testify against Assange in court. Seth Richs death is obviously not WLs fault either. They contracted cyber intelligence companies and the feds to investigate who didn't have a hard time finding out which PC and login those files were taken with.
>wikileaks is a limited hangout
they worked very hard to scare any future whistleblower to ever submit anything to WL again. It might be fully compromised by now but not an argument against Assange.
This narrative is very lacking, try harder.

>Wikileaks is just a massive limited hangout op to ensnare actual whistleblowers and activists
They worked very hard for this being the case, or have at least everyone thinking this. Just take a minute to think about who is benefiting from people believing this (true or not).

Aw, just the typical leaf repeating dumb stuff that he has no idea about.

Everyone knows this board is complete shit by now. Go back posting in racebait threads.

pic unrelated

Attached: palantir-leak2.jpg (903x607, 97K)

Tweet Donald Trump and Boris Johnson! Who else may have some power in getting Julian free?

Attached: CC86B9AF-D76B-46BF-BA03-584DA38E81EA.jpg (1242x1937, 1.23M)

bump

>His fail safes not being fully comped yet is the only thing keeping him from being epsteined.
>CIA probably waiting everyday outside just waiting for the word.

Attached: assangefake.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

>Hes been dead since Oct 2016.
>D.A.K.

Attached: assangeisdead.png (678x2060, 158K)

>>Hes been dead since Oct 2016.
>>D.A.K.

Attached: wikileeks.jpg (529x640, 65K)

>being epsteined.

Attached: ja.gif (960x540, 3.32M)

Assange said Trump is an idiot. Assange is also not black. I agree with Assange's sentiments.

this is good. Though Trump even refuses to acknowledge knowing Wikileaks these days. There could be a case made about how shaky the indictment is, but at the end they want to get him for leaking their military and government secrets and Trump won't be able to say anything against that I fear.

yawn at this old fucking thing. Read the transcript of the interview, the producers of the interview cut out words at these exact spots. You'll see a few cuts like this in the interview. Imagine being that much of a brainlet to think these cuts are any proof for deepfakes, jee.

signing PGP keys is not a sufficient Proof-of-Life, it only proofs the possession of said key. Any spook could've signed it after silently killing him, so Assange abandoned it and went for things like video proof. Also reminder that they completely cut off Assange' internet connection since Oct. 2016 and to this very day he's being refused to use a computer or the internet.

Yes, help him, not spread disinfo to further weaken his support. Fucking shills, I swear. You guys are truly pathetic.

Julian was torchured to death years ago

It doesn't surprise me that someone who can't even spell the word tortured in his native language underestimates the effort it would take to fake all the proof of life of Assange in the last 4 years, but how about you just shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about? They tortured him and do so to his very day, but he's not dead yet.

You realize that claiming someone is deceased, while they aren't, is a classic tool used by intelligence agencies since their inception... right? In this case it was a clever move, because wikileaks has to be so secretive. Slowly the next move is to claim that wikileaks has been overtaken and is now posting false information. Which is great for intelligence agencies since people won't trust the fact anymore.

Given how quiet wikileaks is with major Russian stuff, I'm pretty sure the rest of the wikileaks board has been doxxed by Kremlin and their lives threatened unless they play ball.

yeah, Trump lied and said he knew nothing of Wikileaks, when in fact it’s clear that he’s in fear of MIC

That does it
Everyone destroy all of Germany

Attached: 1445692816133.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>boomer who has zero (0) issues flooding straya with tense of millions of shitskins
>"hehe we've just got to stop ZOG right fellow goys"

Attached: 1559992509872.png (645x773, 49K)

Is the fact that Trump is so over the top Pro jew somewhat suspicious? Like what does he have up his sleeve?

pro Assange

checked. I guess shills are out of ammo already, bummer.

Footage of Assange in Belmarsh Prison [July 2019]
>youtube.com/watch?v=9a9qh6OiEmE

Palantir, HBGary leak about destroying Wikileaks [2010]
>wikileaks.org/hbgary-emails/emailid/4249 (attachment tab but there are many email exchanges of them)

US Military intelligence leak about destroying Wikileaks [2008]
>file.wikileaks.org/file/us-intel-wikileaks.pdf

More on Palantir
>mintpressnews.com/palantir-the-paypal-offshoot-becomes-a-weapon-in-the-war-against-whistleblowers-and-wikileaks/236545/

Reminder that Assange is alive, that they killed Seth Rich for the DNC leaks, that they've worked full force at discrediting WL and Assange to ensure no future whistleblowers and some of you ate it up all the way.

Attached: assange-hearing-in-uk-few-weeks-after-being-arrested.jpg (700x700, 215K)

Whenever I see United Kingdom/British flag
I will say this

Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)
Hello ingrej saheb

ingrej/ইংরেজ in bengal means English and its word origin from Portuguese

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot
Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss
I won't respect you saheb

I don't hate all Britishers

Also oh wait

In 2018 Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard

It will last up to 121 years lel

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

Btw I don't hate all britishers including white.

Saheb

I like British era heritage building red colour in Kolkata OH WAIT JAIPUR also has pink red building

You saheb

sauce?

sloppy comment mossad

>palantir
>true crystal ball

Hasn't he realised? We already lost them...

The tyranny is already here.