Knock, Knock

Here is the bill they have been waiting for...all 'semiautomatic pistols' with 'threaded barrels' or 'fixed magazines that hold 10 rounds or more' would be ILLEGAL if this passes.

All of the Democratic Presidential candidates are in favor of this bill.

If it isn't a revolver, a low-budget rifle, or a shotgun...get ready to hand it over.

Civil War II in...3...2....1...

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/66/text

Attached: 321.jpg (380x380, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/66/text
youtu.be/81ymZCukHa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, that's a red line, Dems.

>Civil War II in...3...2....1...
>>inb4 nothing happens

Yawn..

Not gonna happen..

>If it isn't a revolver, low budget rifle, or a shotgun
Hey, just like 80s and 90s propaganda movies taught us.

can't wait

Sen. Feinstein, Dianne

this kike bitch has been trying to grab guns for 20 fucking years
>mossad pulls a sloppy
>a kike tries to disarm you
OVER AND OVER

Attached: 1545338678467.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>low budget rifle
Good thing AR's are like $400.
I guess they'll come for my $2000 Tika bolt gun.

>"Why do you need 'high-capacity magazines?"
>"No one needs 30 rounds ever"
Nearly 100 Years of warfare has shown that the 30rd magazine is the PERFECT combination of firepower, capacity, and reliability and ergonomics
(both of weapon and magazine)
(heat characteristics/magazine springs)
allowing the individual to be as tactically proficient, retain the most stopping power, the greatest ratio of reliability without over taxing the fire-arm mechanically Versus ANY other lesser magazine capacity.

Every single war since WWII has been won by bands of citizens armed with "assault style weapons" and "IEDS". against any nation, in any time period. FULL STOP. the 30rd magazine is SYNONYMOUS with CITIZEN POWER AND IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO ENFORCING THIS FREEDOM.

>Never debate this statement
SHALL.NOT.INFRINGE.

Attached: 1563401515684.jpg (741x741, 109K)

we need machine guns again and destructive device laws gone

Just give up your guns lol

Attached: 1564655615267.jpg (532x793, 71K)

>"No one needs 30 rounds ever"

I had somebody in LA tell me this once. I laughed in his face.

Attached: oz77jan81gv21.png (1205x804, 1.57M)

Things that will never happen for 200, Alex

MOTHER OF GOD

Attached: i wish i had sex.png (721x411, 74K)

> Turn in AR-15's
> Study Chemistry

I'm okay with this.

Don’t you mean removable magazines? Fixed magazines aren’t able to be removed lol. That would only ban rifles that were bolt action or the rifles in California that require fixed magazines as a choice of what feature you want to keep or get rid of.

sks are fixed and those are banned also

Go to /k or /t and download "The Ark". It has a lot of useful information for an inspiring young chemist

>All of the Democratic Presidential candidates are in favor of this bill
but none of them will win in 2020 user, so ...

Attached: recoil.gif (471x266, 1.2M)

how I know its not Fed

Everything is fed, isn't that right fed.

Attached: 1565590489192.jpg (506x900, 62K)

Attached: The_Sniffer_and_Brapmander.png (407x275, 181K)

whomst is this

>libs, degrees in gender studies
>wagesalves, know how to build shit
wonder what will happen.

90 of all laws of any kind in fact at the federal level fuck hamiltonian faggots

that pic looked different in the thumbnail. Well played user

Attached: yoda see.png (500x575, 504K)

>Dems
How naive. When a republican is in office you get immigration and gun control and when a Democrat is in office you get corporate handouts and wars.

Attached: Untitled(1).jpg (646x581, 100K)

>would be ILLEGAL if this passes.
really they should take all americans guns since Americans are ruled by a foreign power anyways the constitution really doesnt apply anymore.

Attached: 1554960356213.jpg (1024x719, 91K)

Is that Dog the Bounty Hunter?

Why do leftists put so much faith in democracy as a guarantee of the state being benevolent. You would think democracies didn't become dictatorships all the time. Or maybe the think gun-owners would support a dictatorship if it was on their side... in which case theyre still not taking the threat of a left-wing dictatorship seriously, which tells you all you need to know.

Attached: standing army systems.png (2880x1792, 1.42M)

Who is going to enforce it? Unironically, who would actually break the constitution they swore to uphold in order to kill the people they swore to protect? Unless they’re glowies, I don’t see the army or even cops doing it.
You’re retarded if you think republicans in the federal government won’t support it. It’ll come down to a breakdown of the chain of command, with counties and states ignoring federal rulings

Liberals threatening state action to take guns prove why they’re needed

>Who is going to enforce it?

Attached: faggots.jpg (933x643, 38K)

This is a direct assault on my constitutional rights and my civil liberties. The person that is assaulting my constitutional rights and civil liberties should be treated as thought they are an enemy to the constitution and the people of the United States.

nope

The ATF only has a few tens of thousands members. Most the military is conservative and would probably refuse to act. I’ve seen some screencap of a “former red team planner” who said desertion rates would be something like 70%.

This current bill is literally a copy paste job of the same bill that gets introduced in the house and Senate every year by either Feinstein or one of her shitty friends. This particular iteration has slowly been losing cosponsors as time goes on.

I dont care what nigger lovers say or do. Just form up them Death/confiscation squad and let's see how long they survive. Death to all gun grabbers.

Someone will. A little at the time

yes

Tats ruined the fantasy...

They will take all your guns and they wont even have to fire a shot,
It's over you have been complacent and thinking others would stand and fight well they didnt and neither did you.

Fucking roasted kek. ATF are the biggest faggots in law enforcement, they're like the retarded kid with the velcro shoes that only wears sweatpants and smells like spaghetti-os.

((((feinstein))))

why am i not surprised

>congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/66/text

youtu.be/81ymZCukHa8

Got you covered famalamalam

Attached: Red Team Planner.jpg (1024x691, 374K)

I could only hope 70% desertion rate.

What kinda lunchbox?

Dual citizen and commie sell-out?

this guy lol

>thing that never happen

Russel Crowe as Captain Jack Aubrey in Master and Commander.
A+ movie.

>Most of the military is conservative

Yeah, probably why they are trying to fill it with foreigners.

no you tard the fem

I just want to live a peaceful productive life. Why are they trying to incite a revolution?

I hope not

Attached: suomi.jpg (1080x1080, 392K)

Technically speaking they’ve already shot people while conducting gun confiscations, on several occasions

damn, ugly tattoos ruined it

The deep state wishes to start shitstorm so to declare Marshall law and take all guns.

Attached: 1564541976303.jpg (333x481, 37K)

Football is starting who cares about freedom?

you belive what he says?

Its a hard call, if you want to keep your guns those congressmen must die !

Batman, obviously.

*martial law

Don’t worry we taking all your straps, grips, rounds, you fucking name it! Shit if u have a Bowie knife on u we’ll take it too! There ain’t shit u can do about and guess what... ITS ALL LEGAL AND AMURRICANN!! How’s that sound HillyBilly Bob?? BERNIE FOR PREZZZ!!!!!

>none of them will win in 2020

Attached: land o fakes.jpg (1200x640, 142K)

Fantasy resumed....

really makes you... think.

>can't hold off poppy farmers in afghanistan
>can't enforce existing statute in cities
>somehow going to enforce martial law in the USA
Ha... haha... ha...

Surely nothing bad could come of this.
Surely the American people will lie down and take this with no retaliation just like in Britain and Australia.
It's not like gun ownership and distrust of the federal government are at an all time high or anything.

Surely this will be a good thing.
P.S. remove daycare centers from federal buildings.

Attached: tim_c0-0-1693-987_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 124K)

Attached: 1564679252743.jpg (500x500, 65K)

my work here is done

Attached: shotgun.jpg (683x900, 188K)

Than the traitors get to all fucking die. Don't give a single shit if I highlight on your threat matrix, you stupid glowniggers. Your pension isn't more important than retaining the rights of the citizens you're supposed to be civil servants to.

I thought Tulsi was pretty good but you already threw her over, so

Attached: tulsi shirt.jpg (720x460, 39K)

Never trusted this faggot. He’ll never get guns from Texas, unless they’re pointing at him.

It is starting .

Attached: 9294.jpg (1152x2048, 252K)

What backs up the Constitution?
The armed citizen.

>this is the last straw, the red line! we're gonna revolt if this passes!
>s-sorry officer, I had a b-boating accident and don't have that gun anymore, have a good day s-sir

Sounds fun.

Attached: 1566317906260.jpg (837x900, 79K)

I haven't been in a walmart for over 5 years. I can buy ammunition in any calibre in any amount with nothing more than a credit card and 2-3 day wait. Guns have won. Guns always win.

So boycott Muttmart. You shouldn't be shopping there anyway.

whats a gun all we have here are attack chickens. you ever been huckle fucked by an attack chicken, nigger? or an attack chicken-nigger even? out o yo elemento donny-o

Attached: Gary Willis.jpg (700x700, 115K)

More laws.

Attached: Fiensien-Gun-Control.jpg (637x637, 502K)

I highly doubt our inevitable Civil War will start over direct action on the gun """problem""". No, our Happening will take about 8-12 years to really start up. Things will reach critical mass when the white population dwindles to 50% or less. Then things get very bloody. You will not feel release or comfy. You will feel hunger and fear. As will I.

Now is a good time to buy any weapons you can afford and have researched for reliability and such. Remember to report them stolen or something.

Keep in mind- all my crystal ball is plastic.

Attached: 1513739453660.jpg (960x540, 52K)

What in the fuck is the story behind that pic?

Guys i got a m4 military magazine(it says for law enforcement/military use only) made from steel that my brother in law gave me. Am i endangered if i keep it after the grabbening?

Im voting for Tulsi in the primary and Trump in the general.

Attached: 1566061135446.gif (218x240, 3.98M)

File that down to a window. You're good.

Wtf i would only do such an act in minecraft but that is a very cool idea

say bout 4 at a time? maybe 73 at a time? shit even 6 bajiligorillion at once?

>Civil War II in
>Never

Fighting back against the government would be racist and antisemetic, and you oathkeepers wouldn't want to do something evil like that now would ya?

Attached: 1501751738558.jpg (564x824, 51K)

faceberg The Real Mike Rowe /videos/ 1293574603986013/

Have a look for yourself if you'd like

Congress will pass red flag shit, some background check stuff, and that's about it. This isn't passing the Senate, everyone knows it.

UK belongs on the left column. Sorry, limey.

Every country does now
It refers to the traditional systems.

This would be after Trump probably.

It’s almost as if the Jews want to kill us. Hmmmmm