Tennessee

Would Tennessee anons welcome us white Texans with open arms?

Attached: tn-tx-slider.jpg (1280x670, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2019/06/20/texas-hispanic-population-pace-surpass-white-residents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arkansas will let ya in too, just because of our historic dislike for eachother did get oudda control dont mean its too late

Attached: 69410049_2459611044269669_7764938990108540928_n.jpg (480x640, 48K)

>Arkansas will let ya in too, just because of our historic dislike for eachother did get oudda control
Wha happun?

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

Yes.
Be aware however that Memphis and Jackson are full of niggers. Nashville is full of faggots. Haven't been to East TN in a while, can't report.

Avoid Shelby, Madison, and Davidson counties.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1267, 1.09M)

Yes good question. I live in Texas and am looking to move. What say the?

Bump

Tennessee checking in here; East Tennessee is beautiful. Very little crime and no state income tax.

looking to move from upstate ny. also thinking about alaska.
where are there no niggers? this is one of the few reasons im thinking alaska
>hurr durr youre from ny!!!
upstate isnt the same as the city, pretty much the opposite

CALIFORNIABRO HERE GUYS

THNKS FOR ALL THE GOOD INFO

WILL INFORM MY FRIENDS FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS

>abandoning the Alamo and front lines
you mother fucker you

Attached: r65654554.jpg (700x1291, 109K)

This place is dead

Califonians will be murdered, you must warn your kin of the war

We accepted Crockett I don't see why not.

This. Always This. Remember Pancho Villa, the fucking shit stain. Don't give in. Don't run. We've beat them back three times before. This time we make them remember why you don't mess with Texas.

We've got TN on lock, we need as many based whites in TX as possible to keep it red.

Sumner County here. It's over. Everything that was good and wholesome has died. I am blackpilled beyond belief every time I leave the house. Nothing but spics, mysterymeat, faggots, niggers, and miscegenating huwite whores and thots. I'm moving to Germany in three weeks. Fuck this gay state. Texas is worse, to be sure, but not by much. We are Texas 2.0 but without sidewalks or frontage roads. That's about it.

Attached: My Superiority has lead to some controversy.jpg (2028x3340, 802K)

lmao, have fun paying state taxes. the rest of the country is flocking to texas to avoid the state tax man. I unironically save over $2,000 per month living in texas vs iowa. home values are a bit higher, but property tax percentage is pretty similar. imagine saving $25k a year for 10-15 years. state taxes is what separates broke ass retirees from ones that can actually afford to leave the house.

i just wanted to move there because the land looks similar. i really hate to leave here but its just been getting worse my whole adult life.

fucking copycats

Out of the frying pan and into the oven, eh?

A lot of European diaspora that moved into Texas throughout the 19th century were descended from the original Scottish and Irish that settled Appalachia.
Westward migration looked like Carolinas > West Virginia > Kentucky/Tennessee > Texas.

My people moved to Texas from Central Tennessee after the war of northern aggression.

Attached: Chil+i+mean+texas_8d534d_6490924.png (1200x693, 154K)

we made the flag first and they even copied our motto, now, outside of the memes, i do not wish bad things to USA, except for the shitlibs

Attached: chilel.png (1135x282, 39K)

Since I'm Californian, would Nashville be an okay containment zone for me to stay while I enjoy a gun state for once?

Oh fuck, I never realized you called the flag the Lone Star. That's our entire fucking identity.

>white
>Texans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Texas gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident last year"
>texastribune.org/2019/06/20/texas-hispanic-population-pace-surpass-white-residents/

Attached: 9835697345.png (754x517, 141K)

fuck off, we're full

Attached: 1342478298746.jpg (814x500, 36K)

I'm coming in anyways and there's nothing you can do to stop me from enjoying funs

Attached: pe57pic.jpg (353x466, 68K)

Depends where you go. Go to the Memphis area you got a city that was the most crime ridden city in the US. Go to Nashville and you’ll get buttfucked by the housing. Can’t tell you much about East Tennessee, but I think it’s probably the best part

>texans
>white

Attached: beaner.jpg (410x535, 31K)

And they're already clamoring for more "public services," which require raising taxes. You will fall.

>56 year old Colorado exile who remembers an unCalifornicated Colorado.

Attached: 1528201831212.jpg (433x640, 47K)

Can confirm. East TN still based.

Shut the fuck up blue square Poland.

Fucking this. Run you cowards, and be remembered forever as lesser men.

Make Texas A Republic Again

From Idaho and moving to TN for an airline. Would Tennessee accept me and all of my guns?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_2edb.jpg (2100x1574, 501K)

>white Texans
I didn't think those things still existed.

Knoxville specifically.

Shh wtf bro dont tell them r u tryna volunteer to defend our land from the scourge?

Fuck no!
You're BBQ tastes like dry shit.
>white
>Texan
Got news for you...ain't no white people from Tejas. They all have a drop of something. One drop is all it takes.

Texas isn't the only state to not have state income tax, dumbass.

We welcome all your strippers so why not?

Attached: beer nips.jpg (1416x2128, 446K)

well that one is new... but my flag was created first see

Attached: 08339.jpg (712x600, 29K)

Keep your faggot ass west of the Mississippi.

Sure just dont go to knoxville, thats were the blacks majorly stay.

You'll be killed by a bigger your first week here.
Tyrone will stop you, faggot.

no more white flight
only white fight

Tennessean here. It's a shithole, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT COME. No one. At all.

Fuck off.

>leaving texas
if you will not hold your ground, YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT

welcome home white man

No, Yankee. Move wherever you can afford, but you'll never be accepted. You'll just be another fucking carpetbagger that no one will talk to and will avoid at all times.

>Memphis

my names not tyrone but I will help defend.

Thanks for the advice I almost moved to tokyo for a job and was like, too many asians, dont need another white man around

I forget about Memphis sometimes, its like its gone from my memory

A black hole, one could say.

Property taxes in Taxes suck.

Oops, I meant Texas.

exactly like that

Stay out of east TN & WNC we already are fighting the plague of Knoxville & Asheville... if you only knew how bad it really is

Come to Florida bro we need more based whites

Cool story bro.
Is Knoxville white? It seems almost as white as ID. This state is going to shit fast, Califags and Mexicans are pouring in. The average Idahoan has not yet experienced diversity, so they welcome it with open arms.