Is the tower of babble the best pro nationalist anti globohomo allegory?

Is the tower of babble the best pro nationalist anti globohomo allegory?

Trying to build tower to God
God doesn't reside on the physical plane, so they would be trying to build something to put them on the same metaphysical level.
What is God in essence but omnipotence or natural law or what ever you want to call it?
Building the tower represents building the "perfect" society
So God or nature curses humanity with different languages (cultures) rendering them INCAPABLE of working together
Are there more parables in religion (other than Abrahamic derivatives)?

Attached: symptom.png (525x344, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G0Cp7DrvNLQ
youtu.be/R31SXuFeX0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's Babel you dunce.

fpbp also the Tower of Babel was built by huwhites

Races didn't exist until after it was built.

There are a lot of stories referencing a catastrophic flood in the ancient times from many sources, including the Bible and the Epic of Gilgamesh. There's a story in that vein in the Roman poet Ovid's book caleld Metamorphoses. He claims in ancient times society was degenerate, so the gods had sent floods in on purpose to cleanse the land.

Yeah because there was a flood and people wrote about it, it has nothing to do with peoples' historical inability to culturally coexist.

There's no evidence a flood really happened and we don't know whether it was real or mythical.

There's obviously cleansing elements in the stories. "God sent the flood to destroy the world because the people had become very evil." That doesn't remind you in any way of our globohomo world, but the Tower of Babel does?

But there is I know Rogan cucked out but Randall Carlson seems to have his shit together. I thinkHancock is riding Carlson's work idk but that's what I feel
youtu.be/G0Cp7DrvNLQ
youtu.be/R31SXuFeX0A

Same word Dork.

It introduces the faggy idea that everyone naturally would speak the same language, worship the same god, have the same government ect. So the stupid and gay jewniggers in charge want to defy "God" by returning us to a mythological order that never existed in the first place. The same is where this trannyshit is popping out of, along with a desire to make transhumanism and human-animal hybrids more palatable to the public.

Either you think its literal and a one world culture is spitting in the face of God, which implies you believe in God but that you are special and can defy God but every religion has the part where to go against God is to go to Hell.
Or you think its allegorical and can understand that it was important to stable successful societies to teach "different man bad"

>tower of babel
>god doesnt like so god creates niggers and jews
>jews created racism
>jews place blame on others
>whites are to blame for the holocaust
>whites are to blame for everything
>whites created modern civilization
>whites are to blame for the tower of babel
>whites created the tower of babel
>Races didn't exist until after babel was destroyed
>implying whites weren't the original race
Holy shit guys did I just reach peak autism?

Attached: ED165CD4A92E4029A332F0161EC279F3.png (500x433, 119K)

There’s tons of evidence for a cataclysmic global flood event and like a dozen theories as to what caused it you feckless goober, just zero evidence of an Ark or a Tower of Babel. My favorite theory is late quaternary bolide impacts crashing into ice sheets in North America and raping the surface of America and everything on it with flash floods and the rest of the world getting it up the pooper from the resulting tsunamis and sea level rise.

meh 70%
But its not like Jews will ever accept guilt for misdeeds purposeful or not.
Also your autism has no activated my autism, now I'm thinking all the ways they divert guilt, laywers, insurance, compound interest (guilt free lending because no risk as long as society tolerates your collection methods), LITTERAL SCAPEGOATS

What evidence?

The Sphinx being significantly older than pyramids and eroded with rain
Drone shots of NW US show flood basins with ripples 50ft high
The near universal flood myths from unconnected cultures (counts for something)
Literally hours of footage Carlson has shown with no rebuttals Ive seen
See:

I haven't done tonnes of research but the tower really was about height in an attempt to reach, then breach the firmament (Dome of the sky etc.) in an attempt to usurp God. Imo anyways, earth is flat btw if you're honest with your bible

The issue is, it's a claim we dont have enough evidence to state that it was water erosion. But this isnt proof for a global flood, just that water erosion may have affected the sphinx.

The issue is for some reason the thought isn't entertained by the powers that be
For some reason all the megalith sites are heavily restricted as far as independent studying

>Using the word "Globohomo" unironically
I mean, don't get me wrong, but the word "globohomo" has gotta be the most autistic word ever coined by a right ever.

Also Kike Gods are not fucking real you fag.

So we dont have information regarding those as well, which means we definitely dont have enough evidence to make that determination.

>Using the word "Globohomo" unironically
I do think there is some force maybe market maybe jew that wants homos because with no kids no need to save, just work and die goy
>autistic word ever coined by a right ever.
>autistic
doyouknowwhereweare.fren
>Also Kike Gods are not fucking real you fag.
Doesn't mean that different man bad is anything but the truth.

Coin the better word, globohomo sounds absolutely riddicilous and straight forward from shitposting ground like Jow Forums.

I would kinda honestly disagree with Babylon sentiment though, however, there is still some truth to it so I am not really going to complain.

This is NW US look at the scale

Attached: floodbasin.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

What about it

Attached: Randall-Carlson-Photo-6.jpg (726x464, 158K)

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuu diversity is cancer and it's spelled Babel you lukewarm iq taint.

Attached: 1567558507452.png (947x543, 469K)

It's a metaphor for subservience to the ruling class.

Attached: Fred_Trump.jpg (1147x1455, 584K)

Attached: costalflood.jpg (600x403, 50K)

I understand erosion occurs. I'm wondering what this has to do with a global flood.

And everyone assumes that the waters receded back to their starting point. They didn't. You can still see the ancient courses of the worlds great rivers on the very bottom of the ocean. Check these locations out on google maps.

Attached: BengalIndex.jpg (903x916, 364K)

>There's no evidence
Sonar imaging of the ocean floor.
Ancient river beds

Attached: BayofBengalRivers.jpg (949x1302, 318K)