Pssst

over here
Q sounds like a conversation between Americas Military Intellegence and You, the People they protect. Not some cryptic germatica, there's no post time to post number gymnastics or other deliberately critical misapplications involved.
A conversation that tiptoes around their National Security Laws enough to lead you into narrative shattering insights.
Read that again.
You all see how fake the news is, how insideous they've become at suppressing the Truth.
You didn't think we need a Guiding Light?
They saw the horror that struck down JFK.
You may have underestimated how deep the control had become..

Read what your Military needs you to know.
Read what Trump wants you to know.
Q is who has read what the world will soon know.
The Rod and the Ring will Strike~

Attached: water_meet_duck_bitch.jpg (320x240, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/03/nashville-catholic-school-bans-harry-potter-books-at-exorcists-advice/
youarecurrent.com/2019/09/03/city-diversity-coalition-respond-anti-semitic-graffiti-in-downtown/
google.com/amp/s/globalnation.inquirer.net/179664/philippines-vietnam-brunei-navies-stage-drills-near-south-china-sea/amp2705
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our flood of proofs are coming.
DECLAS / FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE
Take the major news headlines that we'll see soon and search for older Q posts that relate to them.

duckroll thread

I have blue balls for justice.

Man up

Attached: OriginalGraphic.jpg (6880x5910, 3.69M)

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Then rest, and reorginize

Q feeds the beast. But is the beast friend or foe in the long run?

Attached: broomer.jpg (926x1632, 158K)

5 x 5

I still don't understand this. What headlines? ugh

How is this a real image

Any. The point here is to remained focused on the legitamite means of extracting narrative shattering insights from what Q has posted.
Remember, they have a very behind the scenes vantage point and knows how events will roll into the news

Shock and Awe WWG1WGA

Attached: Duckroll.jpg (598x477, 45K)

Q is a furry fag heroin junkie. Here's his mugshot. Don't know if this was before or after his boyfriend died in the car crash.

Attached: Dustinisafurryfaggotheroinjunkylivesatgrandmas.jpg (400x500, 20K)

It would be nice to get the band back together again. We are on a mission.

Attached: 8FA163CD-B371-45F8-98D5-C10A4FB2A745.jpg (1792x1192, 983K)

The boomer is real. As real as a heart attack.

We're fine, the scared widdle iranian agent is contained~

Where do you even encounter a real Q thread? Do you have screenshots of em? Somehow I never see them.

We still are!
Collect, reorginize, repair, rest

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD BOOMERS!

Attached: 1565456343368.png (1638x683, 746K)

We're making Jow Forums great again, fuck off

Q is fraudulent and queer.

Jow Forums was not great in 2016 faggot, it was ruined by zealots like you. Take your CBTS tier faggotry and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Attached: 1492320232416.jpg (1024x734, 69K)

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Nothing.

pol was awesome you fag
>y-you just got on the bandwagon in 2016
wrong nigger

You're drinking gallons of jewjewcum, schizos.

Attached: 1566619582492.jpg (1024x555, 83K)

Attached: mj1.png (3569x2383, 1.34M)

Aw, he's scared of change!
>C_rAnian talking point
oh well that explains it~

Aw, the widdle iranian agent found us~

What did Q mean by this post? Look at the meme-- what is Q implying about the "baker"?

Attached: uurrn.png (734x855, 123K)

Attached: jmy2.png (1784x3309, 853K)

Attached: jmy3.png (1784x3747, 1.01M)

Attached: jmy4.png (1784x3958, 774K)

Attached: jmy5.png (1784x4607, 1M)

This C_A agent spam's the spam alright

>nothing can stop what is coming
You fags have been saying that for 2 years and nothing has happened.

I hope Cripplechan never comes back and all the MAGAtards come to the realization that nothing ever happens.

Attached: jmy6.png (1334x5386, 1.95M)

Attached: jm7.png (1784x6160, 1.42M)

Imagine believing in larp bullshit in 2019

Don’t make me post by Q Boomer cringe folder

Attached: ig.png (1111x747, 366K)

What happened to Anonymous?
Jow Forums came under control.

Attached: pacmeme.png (2222x2075, 1.38M)

Attached: botdmn.png (1372x582, 113K)

Attached: 2lt.png (1701x470, 142K)

q sounds like the intelligence agencies posting riddles and nonsense to keep inquisitive people busy unravelling nothing and descending into madness and falling away from society instead of working on anything productive or disruptive

Attached: M-p-p-M2.png (3222x2022, 1.31M)

Attached: whatgetsyoubanned.png (555x830, 144K)

I put in a Janny application. I'm going to try to work with the moderation team to get /ptg/ and their faggotry permanently moved to Jow Forums. Somebody needs to deal with the schizotier posting and reddit bait threads that are posted constantly. The schizos lately have either been using bots to post their faggotry everywhere like that, "What happened to anonymous" pasta. It's gotta come to an end. Jow Forums can't go on like this. These people are completely delusional.

Attached: SSP.png (999x666, 586K)

Attached: 5.png (333x266, 97K)

Oh yeah bro, sell that social isolation

Attached: tsfr.png (702x255, 34K)

God bless you guys. 5 x 5

They took this pic down from twitter too that Q linked

Attached: 4b06e904f4d05f46b0723819507ec900d82670ae.jpg (1200x529, 86K)

It’s happening faggots. QResearch has taken over Jow Forums. You might as well go back to plebit

Attached: C16B9761-6FF7-459F-BB9B-E3AE2F5C15E8.png (1556x1037, 2.23M)

Attached: jbt3.png (753x377, 54K)

Attached: nzithread.png (2312x9362, 3.6M)

Not yet, you Ch_nA$$ and C_rAnians are still here shilling non stop so

I'll bump to that

Do you even know where you are, retard?

Attached: 12561235632156712356123.png (250x250, 88K)

breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/03/nashville-catholic-school-bans-harry-potter-books-at-exorcists-advice/

k.

Attached: 7C8B2511-8AC7-4C00-914B-CBB84F5EFECE.jpg (255x255, 20K)

Really changes the game when Trump responds to us.
Kinda puts to rest any doubt caused by Deep Sweeties~

Attached: (You).jpg (361x342, 142K)

Tip top shape

Adam, rest assured
you will not see the end of Trumps second term

Says you~

Freddie, kys

Are you really that fucking retarded? Nothing has happened? The only faggots that say that are either, literally retarded, or actually have kids locked in their basement. Which one is it?

ayyyyyy

If you faggot boomers weren't talking out of your asses like you're some sort of secret society and had legible evidence for the "conspiracy" you're pushing for, maybe you would have people's attention that aren't retarded schizos. The worst part of it is no sane person actually knows what "conspiracy theory" you're even pushing for because no one outside of your boomerspeaking club can make any sense of what it is you retards are talking about. Speak English or fuck off, motherfucker.
>Inb4 hurr durr you're a shill glownigger shareblu CTR shill here to turn us into democrats
I'm genuinely curious, I was there when the "CBTS" threads were being spammed everyone and then I saw those "What happened to user" posts. What the fuck does it all mean? What are you guys trying to accomplish?

I think its literally one schizo posting the bot stuff honestly.

youarecurrent.com/2019/09/03/city-diversity-coalition-respond-anti-semitic-graffiti-in-downtown/

I ain't good at this chit.
Some user Plz copy the image in this article and post here.
Thx.

You're very right

Attached: e_bot&flat_tards&muh_joos_sitting_in_a_tree.jpg (989x3556, 694K)

That's a possibility. But he was either using some sort of proxxy or he really was a bot. I'm not sure what he was trying to say but that shit has to stop.

He feels pain~
He gets very angry, and it's hilarious

Eat shit and die, boomer.

Attached: Manlet of Pain.gif (500x381, 2.25M)

He got trolled so hard he started believing in a worldwide satanic AI cabal taking over Jow Forums. It's pretty amusing.

Attached: 1567546687410.jpg (864x864, 166K)

HOLY SHIT A ROD AND A RING LITERALLY FORMS THE LETTER Q, WHICH FLEW OVER MY HOUSE.

>Fuck you

As long as people keep eating their french fries with a spoon, the problem is not the horny old bikini tourist

God speed

google.com/amp/s/globalnation.inquirer.net/179664/philippines-vietnam-brunei-navies-stage-drills-near-south-china-sea/amp2705

>Water drip duck bitch

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-214706_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 574K)

>Inb4 reddit

Pic related for reference

Attached: 1470876341659.png (750x1334, 205K)

Until something earth shattering happens, I have to continue living as I have; preparing for the worst. I'm not an insider to whatever good factions of Military Intelligence are privy to, so I can only go off of open source intelligence, and everyone knows most of the stuff publically available has been through more hands and eyes than a cheap whore. At best, I can only maintain a big picture view of current events given my perspective and gauge how to respond or how I might respond if things go in a particular direction. I have a breadth of information pertaining to multiple subjects to work off of, but not so much the depth of information regarding all of these subjects because I will always be a second, third, fifth, fiftieth chain on the link of information.

What wonders I would be able to accomplish with the right tools and accurate source information, knowing myself.

What about this?

Yeah, in a society stripped of all means of collective organization and action it's really hard to do anything. Spreading awareness of how fucked everything is the main thing in my opinion. They can only rig things within a certain window, if they get too absurd the wheels fall off.

He meant Jow Forums is a C_A hangout and they are the news now. This fake shit gonna explode in 3...2...1...

The star already gorged on golan

initial image on the news this am had infinity chan open infinity symbol painted next to the swastica.
later described as curse word.
these inconsistencies are curious.

The weak spot of a Schizophrenic is constructing an accurate timeline with specific dates.

How ironic it is that in an age of instantaneous information and mass communication, that collectively, we are further removed from the ability to sort out the crucial knowledge, pick it to the bone, decisively act as a cohesive an unified force to be reckoned with? It's no accident that the elite did everything they could to shovel the heaps of the masses of people onto the internet and flood it with the useless mounds of detritus we are so familiar with today. Now we have to persistently filter through all of this odious filler after taking on daily information overloads of this stuff to even start sorting our way to the bottom of things. It's the perfect distraction for both the justice seeker and the normie alike.

All I want is a unifed group of competent individuals to collaborate and work alongside in person. Don't get me wrong -- we can still make a difference doing the same thing on line. However, I know we are all capable of so much more when we work together in person. That being said, online investigation with others and real life investigation with others both have their advantages and disadvantages, but I can't help but think about how fulfilling it would be for myself personally to go to work every day alongside the whitehats to take down the world enemy. I struggle to get out of bed every day in my current circumstance, but how I would wake up full of piss, vinegar and spirit if I had living, breathing comrades to pledge my loyalty and duty to in the common struggle against the psychopaths pulling this world into darkness.

Okay I'm done blogposting.

Oh Sweetie pie~
How funny you are~

Attached: 1565622530739.gif (500x214, 947K)

Can’t stand Trump lately. Still believe in Q

Q is Tay

Q believers please leave again. We chased you and your faggot Q out before and it'll be done again. The LARP was legendary, let it die.

>Q was behind the prophecy post

What a terrifying thought.

> All I want is a unifed group of competent individuals to collaborate and work alongside in person

This basically sums up everything wrong with modern society. You can't even call it a society really, just an atomized group of individuals who happens to live close to each other. Imagine belonging to a unified group that actually believes in something other than animal pleasure....

I honestly think a radical traditionalist ethnic movement would take off, we could go full Jew and focus on acting as a people across borders and election cycles. That said I have a sneaking suspicion that the entire apparatus of state would come down like a ton of bricks on anyone trying that. The government can't protect us from illegal immigration but its more than ready to put the boot on our throat if we try and stop it.

Attached: 1565231432804.jpg (640x717, 44K)

Simple as, bruv.

even if we build a commune, theyll burn our 80 children yo death with tank mounted flamethrowers before finally crushing their skulls under its mighty tracks. remember Waco. we are under attack, we are actively being prevented from assembling.