Palestinian young woman "honor killed" by family

>Israa Ghrayeb, a Palestinian make-up artist from Beit Sahour in the occupied West Bank, died on 22 August after being severely injured at home two weeks earlier.
>Campaigners say she was severely beaten by family members in a so-called honour killing attack and have called for an end to domestic abuse and femicide which is defined at the gender-motivated killing of women.
>Ghrayeb’s brother, Ihab, allegedly beat and tortured her in their family home after she shared a video on social media showing her with a man she was planning to marry.
>The young women fell from the second-floor balcony of her parents’ home as she attempted to escape his violence. She is reported to have broken her spine.
>Her brother, who is a Canadian resident, was apparently incensed by the video – saying it “dishonoured” the family by presenting herself with her husband-to-be ahead of the actual wedding, according to local media.
>The young woman’s father allegedly ordered her brother to beat her after family members witnessed the footage online.
>After being admitted to hospital following the initial attack, Ghrayeb said she would not be able to work for the next two months as she waited for a spinal chord operation in a post on her Instagram account.
>“I’m strong and I have the will to live – if I didn’t have this willpower, I would have died yesterday,” she said. “Don’t send me messages telling me to be strong, I am strong. May god be the judge of those who oppressed me and hurt me.”
>Her brother, along with other male relatives, reportedly brutally beat her in the hospital after the posts. Footage surfaced on social media of her screaming and begging for her life during the attack.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israa-ghrayeb-palestine-honour-killing-protest-beit-sahour-a9089976.html

Attached: IsraaGhrayeb.jpg (772x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1167391884509143041
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One less shitskin breeder. We need more of this. Didn't even read and I bet she fucked a nigger. Lets find out.....

>Gucci Hijab
How do you say "thot" in sand people?

Why are Muslims so violent and hate filled?

Raise your Scimitar above your head and say....grrrrououuuurrrraaaar as you pump it up and down.

I don't think we have a word for that. I'll just go with thotakbar.

>Her brother, who is a Canadian resident

Attached: Poetry.jpg (620x350, 56K)

lol femicid3

Leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf. I bet some leafyishere cunt is gonna call us mutts to cope.

>Footage surfaced on social media of her screaming and begging for her life during the attack.
where

Attached: 1526984301933.jpg (382x417, 44K)

If we controlled our women like this we’d be actually replacing ourselves. Letting women make any decision other than what’s for dinner is going to end your race.

Did the father and brother rape her before they killed her? I mean, it makes sense that they would.

Only Jews use the phrase cope as a shame tactic

I'd send this to that Palestinian Congress bitch if I had a Twitter, show her how civil her people are

They probably Eiffel Towerd her

>Her brother, who is a Canadian resident
Leafs, why the fuck is he still breathing?

Would be a shame if somebody named him.

Attached: 1538108988297.png (512x384, 224K)

How could you torture and kill your own sister or daughter?

Ihab. Ihab Ghrayeb.

Hopefully Trudeau comes in to help

Justin "Peoplekind" Trudeau?

bakalakadicksaka

>Among the family members named in the reports as responsible for Israa's death is brother Ihab, who attends college in Canada.

>The Ghrayeb family have dismissed the murder allegations, claiming Israa died of a heart attack.

Wow, that’s Brutal. Should’ve probably just waited until after the wedding

Fucking whore last time she ever sasses her family. I dont race mix but if I did it would be with a pious breeding Palestinian. No scolding when you go full Fash on the jews just a smile.

Trudeau supports honour killings as a cultural practice, don't ya know?

If she fucked a nigger?

I can only hope all Muslims honor kill themselves

twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1167391884509143041

Attached: EDTd_a3XkAESWTQ.jpg (574x1024, 47K)

You people are disgusting. No boundaries. No empathy. All she did was having a relationship.

Sounds like this ditzy cunt was clumsy and fell out the window.
Who gives a shit about a sand nigger?
They should all jump out of windows. I certainly wouldn't give a fuck. I'm glad this bitch killed herself.

>>The Ghrayeb family have dismissed the murder allegations, claiming Israa died of a heart attack
I laughed Out loud at this claim. I guess her bro ain’t going back to Canada?

You're trying too hard.

If white fathers made a fist instead of slapping your daughter for acting like a whore we might actually produce wives that don’t want to kill their babies because it gets in the way of the cock carousel

You obviously don’t know much about Sandnigger culture.

Frig off kike, family honor is important, sluts get killed

Weak men hit women to get them to do something out of fear.
Strong men show their women strength and instill the desire for women to do things out of respect for their man.

based

Man, look like Canada is taking it’s sweet time with approving visas. Lots of complaining in that thread along side calling out this dude.

Based. Swarthy shitskins and beta white males don't understand this gigachad mentality though. They overcompensate by harming women.

So she just posted a video of her with her future husband? Imagine if she posted a video of her fucking a nigger like western roasties do. What would her family have done? Probably blown her to pieces kek

This "Islam" shit is really starting to grow on me.

>take normal picture with a man you intend to marry
>slut
You're projecting again you blueballed little faggot.

It's a beautiful culture and we should respect it. It isn't our place to judge Islam.

why would they honor kill her... hmmm. i just can't put my finger on it. It couldnt be that she looks like and acts like a whore even with the hijab on.

How do muslim really pretend they have honor?
Gtfo of here with that shit

Bullshit
You hit the jews and the government for meddling and trying to turn her against you

Beta cuck bugman leftist clap trap.
All women need to be beaten into obedience by if left to their own devices they get used as a warm place to finish by degenerate men.

Foolish women will tear down their house with their own hands
Do as your fucking told or enjoy on your own

Say what you like about Islam, they know how to patrol their own thots

At this point it’s beat the shit out of your daughter or stand by helpless as a Jew films her get blacked

Fundamental problem with Arabs is that they don't love their children.

have sex

mgtow/"WN" style men basically agree with this treatment

all the thot patrol bullshit is just a prelude to this kind of stuff. and, honestly? do i really disagree with it?

are they really that "primitive"? do you think "our" womena re somehow more evolved or something?

na. women need this shit i think. sad but true. no judgement here.

Exactly. Jews have daughters believing fathers are sitcom dads goofy idiots that take cunt sass like little bitches and hand out cash. J

> if you love your daughter you'll support her becoming a slut, goyim!

based

and nothing of value was lost.

Your daughter twerks beat her viciously then explain what degeneracy is.

Attached: 80179C17-AC24-47BD-AFEC-E69881186067.jpg (780x802, 144K)

I always think to myself, "I wish the Jews would stop oppressing the Palestinians and that we would have one more Islamic utopia".

religion of peace everyone

In the family’s defence if the son was a faggot he’s going out the fucking window too.

[everyone liked this]

based

It is in their religion and culture you bigot!

We don't need to kill them, they do it themselves. Thanks, Islam.

She couldn’t wait until she was out of the hospital to start spamming her social media again?

Now let's wait for western feminists to say something about it...

Some Jew is butt hurt right now thinking he was going to get some anti Palestinian thread going only to realize we actually like them more now

Attached: C71A9C06-D05E-46E3-95FA-4CF54B4C113B.jpg (1125x2172, 959K)

Burn in hell kid fucker

Pictured: Trudeau with based white sharia

Attached: joshua-boyle-with-pm-justin-trudeau[1].jpg (1180x843, 178K)

based

>gucci
she deserved it

Based

It's a mess.

On the one side they are right for reject whoredom.

On the other hand they act like barbarians.

Attached: 1479337145002.jpg (578x1024, 107K)

>have sex
But only with white women for the purpose of procreation

>t. brother

Attached: shake yer booty.jpg (1862x1048, 212K)

why is she wearing a gucci shirt, italians hate sand hobos

Why are women wearing those fucking retarded looking shoes all of the sudden. They look awful

>family almost beat you to death for posting on social media
>adds passive aggressive comments along with a new post
>the family visits her in the hospital
who could have seen that coming

You've impressed me Leaf. Though I can't spare your country when the Day of the Rake comes I promise....for you...we will make it painless like a gentle leaf falling in a cool breeze. You won't feel a thing.

>I guess her bro ain’t going back to Canada?
Trudeau: "we are instituting reintegration services to help Islamic sister rapist killers when they return"

Meanwhile Israel killed jfk and did 9/11

Cope

being this fucking new

Attached: death spiral.jpg (1242x872, 160K)

At least it’s not another Jew.
None really was too many.

>Only Jews use the phrase only jews as a shame tactic

Attached: challah.jpg (569x625, 68K)

Thank you based burger. I will accept my fate when I hear the drone of mobility scooters coming up my street.

>acting like a bitter faggot is a meme now
go back to cripplechan. oh wait you can't

Attached: 1543524847610.jpg (540x480, 28K)

Remember kiddos
Jews want you to hate
Palestinians who are the only Muslims who want to stay in their own land.

He’s a tip from one based Leaf to a based burger
Use real maple syrup instead of sugar in your coffee
Your welcome

Hahahaha that shits happens on daily with Arabs y'all faggots gonna get fucked and beaten to specially retarded Canada.

another proof that the oslo accords were a mistake. the place had proper law enforcement,freedom of speech and property rights. now it's a crime ridden dictatorship.

>Palestinians who are the only Muslims who want to stay in their own land.
Mecca?

When Americans find out Israel was facilitating Epstein raping our little girls you’re gonna get dragged out of your homes by your hair.

Is This kike is acting surprised who brings Muslims into wight countries.
Wait til he finds out bout the 1965 Hart Celler act.

Attached: 254C061E-5682-454F-87EC-C3813A4A65CC.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

You continue to entertain me Leaf. Perhaps I will shave you and make you my Trap.

Attached: 1553480992716.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I’m not gay but 20$ is 20$

Sorry white trash but we're not okay with our woman being sluts. You little white faggots on the other hand are perfectly okay with your 13 year old daughters getting fucked by niggers. I live in America and I see so many young white girls going out with nigger animals. I almost sorry for you guys but then I remember you bring it all on yourselves. Enjoy your daughter getting creamed by niggers