Watch out- Happening inc

Have you seen /pol today? It's full of threads trying to incite violence.
You have all seen this before, this is not a drill.
Something big is coming and people all need to keep their heads.
They think they know Anons but their attempts to trigger individuals are failing.
Operators working OT trying to control the narrative.
When will they realize you can't control what's coming?
Real Anons Don't Glow.

Attached: GlowingPepe.png (500x500, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/tumblr-com-allow-nsfw-content-on-tumblr?original_footer_petition_id=14346710&algorithm=promoted&source_location=petition_footer&grid_position=1&pt=AVBldGl0aW9uABJk1QAAAAAAXW8r7wsIsZQ2Njk5ZmMyYw==
change.org/p/tumblr-com-allow-nsfw-content-on-tumblr
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/224742511/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225407541/
wsoctv.com/news/trending-now/active-shooter-reported-in-texas/981324449
twitter.com/AnonBabble

change.org/p/tumblr-com-allow-nsfw-content-on-tumblr?original_footer_petition_id=14346710&algorithm=promoted&source_location=petition_footer&grid_position=1&pt=AVBldGl0aW9uABJk1QAAAAAAXW8r7wsIsZQ2Njk5ZmMyYw==

>its time to organize, goy
>stand up and fight, goy
>rwds time, goy

Attached: 1548899539611.jpg (509x339, 19K)

More like, the Jewish shills are paranoid and we are getting raided by discord trannys

Ignore the hate, Keep on rocking in the free world bro

I have noticed this, but I hate the fact that i cant exactly figure out what glow means.

HEY LOOK AT ME
LISTEN TO ME
IM FUCKING GLOWING
HEY EVERYONE
HEY
OVER HERE - LISTEN
IM FUCKING GLOWWWWINNNNGG

(get it)
I think a lot of ppl associate it with agents of the law here

Okay that clears that up thanks

Lmao newfag

I mean new in terms of less than 3 years. It just i dont spend all of that time on pol.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

There were a ton of gun threads today. Got the same feeling.

The light is inside

Attached: Fred_Trump.jpg (1147x1455, 584K)

You've been hit by
You've been struck by
A cute criminal

Attached: 1567472006182.jpg (959x1024, 119K)

Cia niggers glow in the dark. When you see em, run em over with your car. That's what you do

Glowniggers are spooks(People in intelligence, or Feds) who come here to agitate by posting blackpilled threads or inciting violence. Some times cool glowniggers stop by and do AMA's :)

change.org/p/tumblr-com-allow-nsfw-content-on-tumblr

>real anons are pussies
yea we know

Glownigger larping best larping.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/224742511/

Attached: images (8).jpg (211x238, 10K)

personally I've been wondering what the split is between glowniggers inciting and the influx of normies who think it's fun to be edgelords on Jow Forums now behind their pozzed NordVPN server on their pwned dell inspirons

Search 4plebs for honeypot thread, i think it was one of the good glowies

A NYC rabbi might get petrolbombed for this post.

I have a better idea
Let's talk about Santa Cruz Island and the boat
Who were the occupants?

Attached: 0MJh_arIiQdTk6fq7FXBjBSyv5l7oxSbqd444FcixeU.png (768x768, 577K)

You need to go back

This place has been utter shit today. Obvious JIDF threads, pro-leftist propoganda, bait threads everywhere ect.

Every top intelligence agency on the planet has a presence here. Shit, this place is owned by the intelligence community.

ATTENTION CIA: FUCKING DO A FALSE FLAG THAT FUCKS OVER THE ENTIRE COUNTRY ALREADY I'M BORED AS FUCK FUCK THIS ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE

Attached: 1566851510942.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

Go ahead faggot, spoonfeed the jidf fag

Be careful for what you wish for...

Yes, here's one of many screenshots from that thread, he was a real deal glowie, answered every question to him, was an alright glownigger really

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-25-00-07-27.png (1440x2392, 975K)

>glowies
Kike detected

>Glowie
I hate kikes so fucking much

Not how this work memeflag

Attached: telaviv8.png (482x736, 338K)

>It's full of threads trying to incite violence.

Jokes on them, I'm unemployed and far mow depressed than angry

Fuck you spickike

I reply to every thread promoting a new holocaust because I like to be in the anti-semitism black list.
But you know, if you think your life is shit now, try to do some bullshit and get daily BBC in jail or get shot by the police.
Living in the ICU for months is another possibility.

Not a kike, only kikes use meme flags kike

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-25-00-05-03.png (1440x2392, 460K)

Yes, be careful. CIA are like genies

All of cripple chan is hanging out here now. Have you not noticed the increase in leftypol faggots along with the larping accelerationists trying to get another livestream to watch?

Traveco

Attached: 1567435389849.jpg (1476x721, 294K)

lurk moar, newfags

Attached: terrydavis3.png (480x640, 534K)

Yourevas much of a kike as every fucked ng kike that uses the same language from the kike discord, faggot
>Oh no no no no
>Glowie
Etc
Fuck you and burn in hell

The CIA knows me very well by now.

HI CIA. EMP MY FUCKING ASS, YOU KNOW I WON'T SURVIVE AND YOU KNOW WHY.

CELESTIAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY.

Attached: Jeebus.png (478x625, 86K)

Pretty tough to burn in hell when I'm a Traditional Catholic, are you drunk? Does JIDF allow you to drink on the job?

Attached: La Vierge au lys _ William Bouguereau _ (1825-1905) _ French by katee (1).jpg (497x666, 60K)

That's not the one i was talking about
HH did not post in the thread i was in
The subject was "honeypot thread"

Keep on trucking boys and girls. These shills just keep trying to roll bananas.

Attached: 1566918538409m.jpg (997x1024, 69K)

Show flag.

Attached: terry_bladerunner.jpg (350x350, 31K)

What do you have against NordVPN?

Charge your phone

Hey newfags, take a look at this:

>Implying jidf doesn't already know pol terminology
>Implying shills aren't easy to spot and that the anons collective will isn't strong and powerful so much so that shills don't even really matter.
>Memeflag
>TRIES TO STOP ME FROM TALKING TO NEWFAGS

This is what's known as a shill faggot, many of which are paid to post here, who subtly try to divert our attention. Now you've learned about glowniggers and shills.

Ahhh I remember. Yeah he seemed like a guy who just liked the job, super chill.

No , it is YOU who are shillfags, kikes , yiddish trashcans , jew fucking clowns. Your quivering asshols sweating buckets knowing NORMIES WILL SHRED THE JEW TO PIECES THANKS TO Jow Forums.
faggot jews, go sit on Christmas tree

Thank you for your service Sir.

They're just trying to trigger some unstable schizo into shooting something up from 4ch so that tomorrow they can throw more shit at the 8ch guy.

Attached: Cointelpro tactics.gif (1169x993, 139K)

k. Show flag.

Attached: EBU_--IXUAchp4s.jpg (480x480, 89K)

Nyet

edgelord to the point where you never get to see your own fame? "lol"
there's your sign

aka actually doing one of these false flags

We're mighty popular for "incels".

it's a way for the kikes to induce paranoia & fear in people with something to lose.

Attached: 1551702352112.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Good question.

Today Rob Lowe said he has been On that boat many many times. Hmmmmmm.....

Then yesterday someone's posting that it was related to trafficking. Weird as fuck considering it kept reigniting.

Some glownigger or pawn of the glowniggers earlier posted a doom wojak and said that tomorrow he'd make history.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225407541/

That should never happen.

/RADG,eneral/
Hourly reminder that CIA niggers glow in the dark

Attached: E60A6BD1-9B05-4E1A-8087-F6F2F23BD3B7.jpg (565x542, 58K)

>no screenshot proof whatsoever
has much as I dislike jannies this is the most obvious jewish subversion post asking for removal of mods to replace them with their own.
kill yourself

kek Jow Forums mods brag on twitch streams about how they're mods
no wonder they get doxxed and cum gets sent to their mailbox

There's been non stop shady and suspiceous "Lone White Terror Attacks" recently. A few where no one dies. That one where the guy walked into a store dressed like a militia member because of mh 2nd amendment was suspect, not too mention the recent one every forgot about instantly even though 7 dead and 22 injured. We on Jow Forums watched live as the news room was evacuated even though the shooter had been eliminated. Why?? Always reports of multiple shooters with these things.

wsoctv.com/news/trending-now/active-shooter-reported-in-texas/981324449

F

godfukin dammit I was right. Literally no one cares about these mass shootings even within the same week, we did a bit of digging that day then nothing. Im sorry America I think these "lone wolf" attacks are going to keep happening until the Dems win.

*tink tink tink*
*ahem*
Is this thing on?

Attached: CIA Pepe.png (796x934, 323K)

Yeah a lot of these do have reports of 2 shooters. They are obviously being induced. I even heard someone on the news say, it happened on the last day of August, so it will stay fresh on on minds when congress resumes. That seems like the point. Same m.o. every time, pills, psychiatrists that probably have no other patients, some have no memory of the event, and the goal is always stupid and ambiguous like bad creative writing.

we've had 4 clogging the threads on britpol and 5 others trying to get people into violence.