ISIS Militant on Tinder

Women on Tinder match and message a chadfish account who claims to be an ISIS militant.

This is proof that women shouldn’t have voting rights.

youtu.be/AGiiYGn3AhE

Attached: IMG_2926.png (513x918, 154K)

backwards babbling barbarian ragheads
satanic squiggling invasive serpents
dopey desert kebab peddlers
perverse faggot goat violators
inbred kidnapping rapist pedophiles
mad muzzie pirate hijackers
taxing enslaving thieving liars
civilian murdering suicide bombers
violent beheading hateful terrorists
gory devil death cultists

Jesus Christ was crucified and resurrected, infidels.
>Matt. 27-8, Mark 15-6, Luke 23-4, John 19-21
Moohammad was a false prophet and a ravenous wolf.
>Matt. 24:9-11; 23-8, Mark 13:21-3, 2 Pet. 2:1-3, 1 John 4:1-6
Ban the hijab and burn the burqa.
>Matt. 7:15-20
Reconquer Constantinople, retake the Holy Land, and capture Persia.
>Jer. 46-51
Nucc Mekea.
>2 Pet. 2:6

Deport the mudslimes and mudslimed fuckees back to glassandallan.

>Josh. 23:5-16, 1 Kgs. 4:30, Job 15:2, Isa. 2:6, Dan. 2:43-4

wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Islam
>Depictions of Muhammad, Submission (2004 film), The Mountain Wreath, Gorski vijenac, Armenian Genocide denial, Ermeni Basedkırımı'nın reddi, Kurdish nationalism, American Sniper, قناص أمريكي (فيلم), Bible, الكتاب المقدس, Noah (2014 film), نوح (فيلم 2014), Ben-Hur (1959 film), بن هور (فيلم 1959), Assassin's Creed (video game), أساسنز كريد, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, كول أوف ديوتي 4: مودرن وورفير, Spec Ops: The Line, اسبك أوبس: ذا لاين, Divine Comedy, کمدی الهی, The Social Contract, قرارداد اجتماعی (کتاب), Touba and the Meaning of Night, طوبا و معنای شب, 300 (film), ۳۰۰ (فیلم), Argo (2012 film), آرگو (فیلم ۲۰۱۲), 1979 Revolution: Black Friday, انقلاب ۱۹۷۹: جمعه سیاه, Battlefield 3, بتلفیلد ۳, ARMA 3, آرما ۳, The Truth About Muhammad, List of films banned in Pakistan, پاکستان میں ممنوع فلموں کی فہرست, Innocence of Muslims, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Postal 2, Kashmir conflict, कश्मीर विवाद, Rangila Rasul, रंगीला रसूल, The True Furqan, 1971 Bangladesh genocide, ১৯৭১ বাংলাদেশে গণহত্যা, Lajja (novel), লজ্জা (উপন্যাস), On the Origin of Species, Asal Usul Spesies, Onward Muslim Soldiers, A Jihad for Love

Attached: mudslime quran terrorism.png (575x408, 672K)

You realize it’s a fake catfish account right?

Honestly, the Muslims handle their women better than the Christians do

At least no white girl liked him. White women are still on our side bros.

LOL, he's wearing make-up

Watch again. He definitely matched with white women and was messaging a woman named “Emma” (generally a Euro name)

Also White women may not racemix much, but they’re picky as hell in general. It’s easier for White men to get other races of women

>America
>white women

Feminine looking man

in niggers defense they probably don't know how to read and just looked at the image and liked him.

A lot of Arabs and Levantine people have naturally long eyelashes

This catfish account claimed to be a pedophile. Same thing. Chicks still dug him

Attached: IMG_3109.jpg (706x1732, 106K)

Tbh ISIS are preferable to modern globohomo atheist whites. White Sharia, while obviously abominable, would be better than where we're going if there were only 2 choices.

Here’s a version with messages from the women who matched with chad/pedo catfish

Attached: IMG_3110.jpg (640x357, 27K)

That’s not the point. Women swooned over a pedophile. They have no values whatsoever. Women on Tinder only want to fuck Chad.

more manly than youll ever be you little blonde twink latvian faggot

>15
>pedophile
Nigger most of the thots on Tinder were getting fucked at 15, what do they care if he was fucking a 15 year old for? Would like to see what happens when he says 10 or 11 instead of 15-almost-16.

>being this stupid and thinking it's a real account

Are men actual retards or what

Shit bait mutt.

Tinder is an app for one-night stands, so I’m not surprised by this. I know some of you are Nazi sympathizers, but to me this is like a 9/10 chick with big tits who used to be in the local Neo-Nazi chapter. Many men would still jump at the opportunity to bang her. Those women never in their lives slept with a man that attractive and with an 8 inch dick. People can be simple creatures... That doesn’t make it any less bizarre that they would sleep with a former head chopping terrorist though, and I bet many many more women swiped left. You’d have to be really thirsty to swipe right on that.

What is this an image for fucking ants?

You better not be that kween bleaching estonian

women on damage control

Funny thing is they probably aren't even reading that text.
They are just going after the picture.

Enjoy Sharia Law.

Men will do the same fucking shit if it was some hot women who claimed to be from isis.

women want LEADERS.
ie the opposite of you incels.

>A lot of Arabs and Levantine people have naturally long eyelashes
He's talking about the fucking eyeliner.

>puthot women
>write some atrocity in the bio
>don’t care, swipe right anyway
Yeah, looks matter, what a marvel concept.

Naw its based . hes a warrior. Politics is second.

Yet so many incels yet i see mudsharks in walmart

Theres a few that did. But we dont know if thoae non matchs didnt match woth him yet. Gotta wait for their answer

Nah i would swipe left to arabs, jews, poos pakis and niggers regardless of how good they look

stop lying if she looks great and you have the chance to fuck her,you would be down for it.

how do you take a photo like this

>dopey desert kebab peddlers
Kebab is quite delicious, tbqh.

I have principles

The vast majority of men think with their dicks though.

>Nah i would swipe left to arabs, jews
We are genetically identical to Arabs and Jews you goddamn retard

how would you tell if someone is jewish,some of them look whiter than italians?

What happens when fbi knocks on his door
Jinxed

Attached: chaddam.jpg (854x480, 46K)

That's why he said ex- and claimed to have been imprisoned.

getting a 404 on that image for some reason

Attached: chaddam 2.jpg (854x480, 36K)

BITCH YOU WOULD LITERALLY SLEEP WITH A ISIS MILITANT BECAUSE MUH DICK???

Who’s picture did he use for this catfish?

lmao of course you would. how do you even tell a good looking Arab/Jew from an Italian?

Attached: F3AC5234-BE42-4BDF-A594-2C33E09A2077.jpg (400x400, 41K)

You all realise that lots of Tinder matches come from bot accounts, right?

>it’s basically a civil war

Women are trash

Some arabs are white, mutt

Attached: 1551220282158.jpg (583x2452, 884K)

Women.. you mean goats?

>ex ISIS fighter
>also a bartender

I guess he loves bacon, pork, ham too?

Nobody in your image is an Arab.

>fellow muslim brothers

Attached: lanacol1sikhtruckerspictures009.jpg (2048x1365, 334K)

user, dating rules don't apply to Chads. Chads have no race, no color, no nationality. They are just Chads.

>Afghan
>Posts people from an extremely small valley in the border.

why not? whats his politics got to do with it? plenty of nice people in isis

How this make you feel, white boys?

pff I'm Arab and lived in a backpacker town here in Aus for 3 years. Tinder was guaranteed sex with euro girls. Conversation is always the same, here to travel and new experiences, hey I've never been with a middle eastern guy before teehee! 90% of them it was sex and blowjobs by 3rd date.

Not really, plenty of Pashtuns look like this, especially in Nuristani districts. It's browner in the south and more oriental in the West

I hat thos fucking arabs, the biggest pussys on earth, disgusting behavior, but just like the nigger this somehow compeltly changes when females are close....
He's baiting dumb girls with the I'm dangerous but kind tour.

Were also genetically identical to babies, retards and 90 year old ladies. Doesn’t mean we should fuck em.

Make it something like 8, just to be sure

She can do that all she wants.
In that shitskins country.

uncut penis?

Muslims were right about women.

Women are on team women, period. Every woman will stab you in the back when they benefit more from doing so than from staying with you.

Ha, I didn't expect to see myself in that video. I'm a glowGirl. I didn't swipe right/match because I found the guy attractive, I was just going to catfish for more information. Good to know it's just an incel, something I'm not assigned to monitor, yet.

And this is news, how? Women are stupid and lack any comprehension of concepts such as honour, loyalty or even just common decency.
However, men are ultimately to blame for this since they enable it by being beta cuck orbiters and white knights.