My house got burglarized this morning & me and my wife’s cars both got stolen...

My house got burglarized this morning & me and my wife’s cars both got stolen. They were recovered by the cops in some ghetto hood area 30 minutes from where I live.

Why do blacks do this? Why do they break the law?

Attached: E7DF9DD2-4F8C-46AC-9951-6B38C6BD1B95.gif (126x168, 1017K)

>my wife's car
cuck

Attached: 1558005044014.png (593x580, 621K)

Blacks are genetically incapable of not stealing. Their brains do not understand the basic concept of property and ownership.

how much do you spend on food each month

>Why do blacks do this?
Genetics. They are incapable of not stealing. It’s a compulsion for them. That’s why they cannot integrate into any society.

Because they can't surivive on they're own. See Africa.
>not having more than one car
Poorfag pls an hero

The word cuck has lost all meaning. At least I’ll reproduce & contribute to making America white again. You’ll die & have accomplished nothing.

I did that lol.

That’s what you get for being racist

Low iqs with rare exceptions, low paying jobs, I c Dat I take dat is one of two viable options for them. Just like with cops their options are fight or flight.

>not making enough coins to own a car of your own & provide your baby making unit with her own transportation to bus your beautiful children around in.
You’re a failure

Some of those niggers she's been fucking behind your back did this. They probably had it planned for a while.

>tfw strong independent wife who don't need no man
massive cuck cope lmao

So it's been what 300 years, can we finally put the rest this whole idea that blacks will ever integrate into a western society, yeah? I think the only evolution they've gone through is discovering face tattoos and spinning rims. Besides that, why do we continue to let them plague us? It's all so tiresome.

>not putting the car in her name so if she files for divorce it lowers the amount she can take from you
you're shit at math, chinaman.

Incel virgin genetic dead end cope. It’s probably a good thing that you won’t pass on your garbage genome

>Why do they break the law?
rap music.

erm get a alarm system maybe? they tend to not anti niggerish

You're not wrong, but our divorce laws are shit to begin with

lmao you let your wife drive and you're calling anyone else an incel lol all of your kids are mutts

Attached: muh wifes car.webm (406x720, 1.96M)

Why do we hate cucks again? Who doesn't want to see a big black bull pump his gigantic member in and out of your wife's sopping hole? And when he bellows his big black yell and spurts his foreign seed in my wife's cunt and impregnates her would you not jizz in your pants? What about nine months later when your wife gives birth and you know that you'll be raising the spawn of a superior black man? I think you all are just afraid of being out competed. It's survival of the fittest, deal with it.

lol. Dude works hard to make sure Him and His wife each have there own private mode of transportation.

Canuck sucking on roaches and riding buses. aye!

This reminds me of Christmas at your mom's

Law is a tool of man, not animals.

Attached: IfYouOnlyKnewHowBadItReallyIs.png (182x176, 61K)

speak for yourself little man lol

Suburbia isn't really safe - anybody can drive right up to your house, break a window, and quickly get inside. This naive open style is based on a fantasy - as if there were no niggers in the world. People should live in gated communities and have fortified homes that can be defended.

Attached: 1558977308005.png (640x443, 368K)

>gated communities
then i'd have to grow my own weed.
i'm ok with that, but the law dictates that i have a delivery ever once and again.

fix the laws first, user.

The average blacks iq is lower than any other races iq it should be obvious by know that most of em are fuckin stupid
And dont do jack shit in society so they steal

White Power

Attached: 123753951.gif (480x270, 1.89M)

>n-no u!!1
lmao typical cuck

>Suburbia isn't really safe
suburbia is THE place you would expect every house to have a fucken state of the art security system . they pioneered the bell cam after all

They need a neighbourhood watch.

Attached: 1334780885665.jpg (449x280, 26K)

This is why gated communities, with guards, ARE SAFER. I don't know why article after article denies this, but it's true. Unguarded gated communities offer no benefit.

Trust me you don't want that.
When it gets to the point where you need it the robbers will just find new and innovative ways to get in. Despite your expenses on walls and barbed wire

Attached: images - 2019-09-04T082759.651.jpg (678x452, 82K)

So THAT'S why nonwhite countries' buildings all have walls, shitty exteriors, and bars on exterior windows.

>nonwhite countries
Now that we've become one, we have to adjust.

the whites are oppressing them and forcing them to be criminals

HoAs were correct all along. Enforce codes, pay for security, keep your home values up and your safety.

>>my wife's car
>cuck

? This is the stupidest shi.. oh I'm in Jow Forums

OP here. all jokes aside, where can in live in the US where there's no black people in a 50 mile radius?