Ok so what the fuck is this? Is the author redpilled? Bluepilled? Is this a psyop? MK ultra conditioning?

Ok so what the fuck is this? Is the author redpilled? Bluepilled? Is this a psyop? MK ultra conditioning?

I feel drawn to this movie and want to watch it. I am also scared of it, at the same time.
Let us discuss.

Attached: 124082-i-pet-goat-ii-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg (230x345, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heliofant.com/gallery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_vjH7eDWl-s
youtu.be/UQm6CGwMhVU
youtu.be/3j8GcHJGwoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the kid in white with the weird barbed wire figures near her?

Signaling.
They disclose their plans in public to gather manufactured consent.
That way, it's not evil, because we've been informed.

It's a very obviously positive message. The message is "the old world order is crashing, a new spiritual age is upon us". The conspiracy world freaked out and immediately labled it as EVIL SATANIC EVIL because at the time it came out conspiracy world was mostly (and still is in some areas) dominated by retarded christian or post-christian-traumatized boomer single digit IQ faggots. It's just some new agey artists protest piece against the elite basically. Not hard to interpret.

This is complete non-sense. Being evil or not does not relate to people knowing that you are in fact performing evil actions or not. If I were to rob you and proceed to without announcing it, would that make my action less evil?

Or is this some occult karma shit?

Yes, the latter.

That I can agree, but is it prophetic? He shows events happening that does not have a correspondent in real life. The last scene, in which pyramids are destroyed. Do you think the author is taking that literally to real life events?

What the fuck is that old had in a tower

the old woman in the tower is the divine feminine. She's been imprisoned for a long time (hence old) and prostituted (the neon flashing heart sign is to signal she's being kept as a whore), but the light of the new spiritual age shines in and releases her and impregnates her (her period blood goes away).

The pyramids being destroyed is probably something related to the artist's personal take on what the pyramids actually are. He must think they're part of the control system somehow.

Oooooh that makes sense.
Thanks user. Would you walk me thru the Pieta-like stuff, as well as the robot warfare boy?
I'm not high into symbology

The movie is (((their))) way of disclosing the fact that they have been performing a ritual throughout tragic events over the past 20 years to unleash the Antichrist.
There is nothing good or positive about it, it is pure evil.

robot war boy is part that never made sense to me. Something about third worlders being used in proxy wars I guess, though that seems kind of shallow and mundane given the content of the rest of the film. I mean, I have no reason to believe its true but maybe he's just outright saying there's some massive cloning system going on in the third world. Don't know. Not sure what you mean about the "pieta" stuff.

Open signaling + subliminal programming re the catyclism they intend on creating as a transitory bridge to their new world system. Ties into their Kabbalistic solar cult (they intend on rolling out the new tech/system when the sun comes into its closest proximity with earth and melts the caps). When this occurs their solar deity will incarnate (either in the flesh or as sentient AI tethered to the global unified consciousness via the neural web system). Its the resurrection of Osiris, Horus, Baal, The Jewish Messiah ie. The Antichrist. It will be welcomed by the world as thel release all the technology they stole over the years, unify the governments and eradicate poverty ect.

I got similar vibes but have no clue either. The pieta is that famous sculpture, which is in the same position as pic related. I'm not sure of its meaning either.

Attached: images (5).jpg (512x288, 20K)

Whoa that's a lot of stuff. Mind walking me through your reasoning?

Occult karma shit like God putting the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil in the fucking center of the Garden and then saying, "You best stay clear that shit or else!"

God said don't eat from it so that absolves Him of responsibility for putting it there in front of your eyes every day.

The picture he gives is the Christian conspiracy perspective. The New World Order is coming and it's all about the anti-christ and that evil meditation shit that must be evil because pappy molester didn't tell me about it at church. Lots of truth there, but all distorted through the lens of someone who has to see the christian church and the post Nicaean bible as true and good despite the blatantly obvious fact that it's a blood demon worshipping cult.

But God can do no wrong. We're talking occult elites, but still human, rite? Why do they need to tell us the plan? Why in such cryptic short movie that won't be seen by 15% of the population?

I just don't get it.

It was just leftist artshit. Had a cool tone and it was interesting to interpret but it was nothing 2deep. It was made by the French so it had hurrdurr america/cia evil and muslim palestenians/3rd worlders good theme. When it was first released I remember pol jokingly tried to push it as anti-semetic because the snake guy had a big nose and the star of david was in there somewhere.

If you look at the directors notes put out on a few of the frames it really is pretentious garbage.

The creator is a sun worshiping gnostic.

>I cannot be evil if people lack some moral foundation, if they are ignorant they will look the other way and I will accuse them of not being tolerant of who I am. If there are no laws then I can't be evil.

Do you know why judges and lawyers aren't sworn to truth in the way juries and witnesses are? Why the world of finance is clouted with red tape and laws that confuse and aid the swindling of the common man? Do you not understand why (((they))) gravitate toward morally ambiguous professions?

The director notes can be seen on youtube?

There's a short sequence that shows the jewish star over the statue of liberty

>mfw noob tier occultists thinktank threads
As above, so below nerds

Attached: 1567480960256.jpg (500x294, 40K)

The whole point of freewill is to be able to choose bad. Which is fucked if you think about it. Because God had to make it tempting enough that we'd sin. If not then the world would have remained perfect. If the deck was never stacked enough humanity would have simply avoided it.

What we're experiencing is similar. The elite are stacking the deck so we do all these sins like overeat, kill ourselves, etc. and it's "okay" for them because they warn us about suicide and heart disease and so forth meanwhile they push us toward these things.

It was like on vimeo or something and had like 10 still frames where the director wrote what he meant by it. It's been so long I cant remember. The only thing I recall is the frame of the white girl in the classroom. It said something like if none of these kids behind me can't eat this apple then I won't eat it either. And then she drops the apple on the floor. I was just like ok cool. Honestly reading the interpretations from schizos or batshit crazy Christians was much more fun.

Please part with your grand wisdom, user, whats your take on the film?

>that note

What a bummer. Lmao.

actually here it
heliofant.com/gallery.html

Half of it seems kinda red pilled the other half just surface level

I believe this too. I believe that the new world order is not the age of total despotism, but rather the messianic golden age that will be possible after a violent revolution.

however before the violent revolution can take place, more people (whites) need to wake up. they can only do so as gradually the world starts looking darker and darker for them in particular. white genocide is part of that. but there will be a fight, and good will triumph.

The awakening is internal as it is external.
Great change is coming. Be prepared.

it's easy to predict the future if you can create it. america is engaging in a cold war with china. it will lose and the america states will dissolve from the union just like the ussr did, it will probably happen in the 2090s.

Schizophrenic food

^^ Khabalistic Lucifeerian solar cultists, just like the producer of that video, the people who run the entire political system, all organized religions, everything you see online and the covert cult nexus that ties it alltogether. Their solar deity and the new age = the antichrist, the Beast of Revelation ect. Scripture refers to it as the beast that was, is not but is yet to come. Its going to operate off the amalgamated quantum computational network and sentient AI (which will reduce all humans to an appendage via the neural uplink). The grid is being presented to us as a service system for humanity, but it isnt. Its a gateway for EDI which aims to turn the human species into an extended interface ie. wetware.

Learn how to identify members of the Luciferian religion (as it has a plethora of distinct forms/fronts). In addition to the various occult orders they also control (and created) most of the main religious institutions, including all Christian churches which are pagan fronts. The religion itself has now disseminated into every avenue of popular culture. Note that the religion never presents itself in its total programmatic form (the tech aspect of its agenda is always concealed). Among proponents of the religion only a minority understand the full schematic due to extreme compartmentalization and gradients of fronts. The core is comprised only of select bloodline cult members (rh-negative cultists under monarch programming). These members claim to be directed by EDI via channeling and propagate what they receive down the command structure, where the ideas and campaigns are then enacted by the lemmings ect

again to reiterate

ALL organized religious institutes/groups, from Christianity, to Judaism to Islam are controlled by this nexus, which is pagan at the core. Its also behind ALL political ideologies and philosophies. Each ideology is merely an aspect of the underlying schematic. Each political system a temporal administrative structure designed to fulfill a specific function towards the development of a set end. There are no actual conflicts in this system and perceived conflicts are usually to a. experiment with new technologies b.shift populations/demographics and c. transition from one system to the next. Atheism serves one function, ISKON another and each function is complimentary (even when it appears otherwise).

100%, my strong Christian brother. Good on you. You've got those satanic solar cultists pinned. You on the other hand will be granted the kingdom of heaven by the on true blood-demon - I mean - God Yahweh. Watch out or those tricky solar cultists might start to convince you that an entity who kills the entire first borns of a race, murders nearly every living thing on earth, erases entire cities, demands blood sacrifice (later, only baby penis tip sacrifice, much better), sends plagues and famines and curses of all kinds upon countless peoples, punishes families for generations over slights like accidentally seeing a man naked, etc., is actually a lot more like a demon than the one true almighty source of all creation. Don't listen to them. The one true god is definitely a petty, psychopathic monster form the desert. You're on the right path.

isn't i pet goat like 7 years old at this point? wasn't it before le 2012 bullshit?
I can't remember

I see I misinterpreted you as a Christian because of your use of "antichrist". So, what's the right course of action in your opinion? Do you have your own spiritual path?

Think for yourself

Still shilling this absolure shit every goddamned day for a decade. FUCK OFF.

Yeah, that'd be a Yikes from me. Does that mean Prince WillIAM will be the AC?

I studied this video a lot. It's an announcement of their moshiach(anti-Christ)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

She's the whore of Babylon

Attached: ipgPsalm23-666-33.jpg (337x290, 13K)

Fucking hell youre a faggot.
Why dont you simply end your life?

Hegelian dialectic.
Paul Joseph Watson is defending Chappelle on twitter because he saw a headline about his tranny joke.

The whole act was left. And most people liked it. A handful of faceless nameless critics supposedly feign outrage and suddenly everyone is talking about it and defending him. Conflict strengthens. More guns and ammo were sold under Obama than ever. Crowder sold more mugs than ever the week he was banned.

We live in a simulation.

If you can't see the obvious samefag proxy shilling in these threads, you're a retard.
>wat dis mean
>wat dat mean
>who dis
FUCK. OFF.

Your lies are as obvious as the nose on your face serpent. The one true God Yahweh condemns human sacrifice on pain of death innumerable times in the OT. The reason that he commanded the genocide of your ancestors was precisely because they REFUSED to cease their child sacrifice to your whore goddess and solar deity. You and your people carry the memory of these great genocides of old in your very genes, and this is what fuels your campaign of lies. All ritual pedophilia, child molestation and sacrifice can now demonstratively be placed at the feet of your vile pagan cult. Granted you where able to hide for centuries behind your proxies, but the time is coming when you will have nowhere left to hide. You may still control every institution of this earth, and you may succeed in bringing about your new order but in the end your secrets will be exposed, the mass graves of the innocent will be unearthed and your kind will be washed away.

Based and red-pilled.
>NETANYAHU: MUSK CALLS ISRAEL 'TECHNOLOGICAL SUPERPOWER'
>How The Small State Of Israel Is Becoming A High-Tech Superpower
>Blockchain Startups In Israel Have Tripled: Why Israel Can Become A Leading Blockchain Nation

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_rachelwolfson_files_2018_10_IBA-Startup-Landscape-Q3-2018-1200x759.p (960x607, 782K)

Say something controversial and polarizing and you galvanize both sides but they're strapped together inherently on a spectrum. Polarity like a magnet. It always has a north pole and south pole even if you break it in half. Gather up all the magnets into one giant one and finally whatever happens will happen.

LOL I knew it. My bad. Have fun chilling with baby penis demon for 1k years my dude.

First time I saw that I was tripping on shrooms, it blew my God damn mind

>Doesn't say what deity he believes in

Classic /x/ tier virgin

>Trust the plan.
>t. typical Q boomer

They plan on scanning every man woman and child on the planet on a subatomic level and creating a holographic biometric profile of each which will linked to the blockchain. This hologram will also be uploaded into the cloud and tethered to DARPAs sentient world simulation. The AI will be able to control every aspect of your mind and body via quantum entanglement, and all flesh will be made an appendage of it. This is the beast system of revelation, and that which was destroyed via angelic intercession at the destruction of the last civilization (which these idiots intend on reconstructing).

Seems to be you Christians that have the pedophile problem. You are spiritually sick, and seek to condemn anyone that doesn’t conform to the will of some desert demon Abraham made a covenant with by attempting to sacrifice his child to it. You walk a sad and dark path.

>yahowah never takes a single child sacrifice, but commands the genocide of those who do
>evil
Weird priorities m9

All the first born sons of Egypt had committed child sacrifices? Surely some of the first born sons of Egypt were infants. How is that possible? Any way you slice it, your "god" is a vindictive desert war demon.

Then of course there are countless passages like pic related in which the almighty Yaweh, creator of all things, all powerful and all knowing, kills 42 children via bear-mauling for making fun of his prophet for being bald.

Attached: she bear.png (705x403, 50K)

They dont, because they are rats, snakes, worms. They worship Satan-Lucifer in his various incarnations, but they know the term is still commonly understood as inexorably bad-evil (despite their full time campaign to redeem it, and make people think good is evil and evil is good). So they seldom announce their core belief, they just take potshots, the objective being to slowly erode public trust in God and invert our moral precepts. You would be amazed at the lengths they go to in order to achieve this. They actually consider acts of evil done conspicuously via their Christian fronts as sacraments (consider the child abuse in the Catholic Church ect). These are psychological operations to undermine trust in God via guilt by association, and considering they control literally every Christian denomination its amazing that people still believe.

Isreal is primed to be the epicenter of the New Order, between China and the west. Huge trade routes are being constructed atm to link China to Europe (the new silk road). They plan on collapsing the US via another stock crash and transitioning towards a one world currency via the IMF through Chinas AC chain. China has entire towns devoted to cyptomining. The network behind this place (Jow Forums) are heavily invested in crypto and engage in attempts to destabilize the stock market via coordinated hacks and falseflags/psyops. They use AI that was leaked to them from the CIA via members of their secret society. Gnosto-Luciferian shitbags the lot of them, thelemites all looking to hit the jackpot by causing an economic meltdown, vulture buying the dip and seeing big crypto gains. The whole thing is rotten to the core, and it ends badly. Anyone who joins a secret society is an idiot imo (as they typically refuse to tell you what the objectives are until your at the top).

explain
Why does the almighty perfect and omnipodent creator of all things send bears to kill 42 kids for making fun of his prophet's bald head? Sounds more like something a demon would do, no?

Yes, those tribes who refused to relinquish large scale child sacrifice (blood frenzies where entire towns of children where offered up to Moloch for good harvests or to end droughts) where demarcated as abominations. The Biblical understanding is that many of these tribes where the literal descendants of Lucifer. They where to some extent genetically predisposed to things like infanticide as they where of Nephalim descent. As such, they weren't strictly humans (humanoids rather) and where therefore to be exterminated (after tenuous reproaches and opportunities to repent). Looking around today does it not seem like we are faced with the same problem ? certain cults whos entire religion is based on ritual infanticide ?. These people are being given ample space to stop their murders as it stands, but the Bible is pretty clear that they (as a demographic) wont and will need to be removed entoto at the end

Occult karma shit.

the checkered floor at the beginning, is a masonic thing? And its quite funny, because the ladder often seen on the checkered floor means that they wish to escape the scene of the play. And here it is a puppeteer puppeteering on the stage floor lol. So much symbolism, but the rest, god any good books on the basics of 101 of masonic niggetry?

I should note that the elite bloodline cult behind the global control system proudly regard themselves to be the descendants of the fallen angels. They regard these angels as demigods and continue to worship them at the highest levels. These are the beings that they sacrifice humans to (via warfare, abortion, ritual child/adult murder ect). Nobody has calculated the number of these ritual blood murders but its undoubtedly astronomical. And they regard it to be their hereditary right as ''descendants of the Gods'' (which is why Yahweh God has demarcated them for total extermination). youtube.com/watch?v=_vjH7eDWl-s

Attached: illuminati_diag_use.gif (670x655, 58K)

>Or is this some occult karma shit?
Something like this. "Universal laws" kinda thing.

This guy gets it.

It’s just another shitty CGI animation made by some depressed college student working long hours on his assignments. I mean seriously, what kind of designs are these? Big heads and small bodies are not an attractive feature when it comes to developing characters.

Attached: B8E51F3A-7974-46FD-A0E0-D3370FAD523B.jpg (827x865, 104K)

youtu.be/UQm6CGwMhVU

Hmmmm. Don't dreamfast with him. His mind is infected. Yess.

Yikes
Take your meds
Have sex

Another Schizo thread.

As long as you guys aren't hurting anyone, it's fine.
I guess you can hurt yourselves with stupidity and conspiracies, but that's your own business.

Just don't go spreading your Christcuck paranoïa elsewhere and it should be fine

Attached: dafuq-is-this.png (446x1000, 719K)

Shiva turns into Pepe and then turns into pedobear fleeing the flood.
Pepe is going to flush out the pedobears... (my interpretation)

Attached: goat_pedobear.png (1145x944, 1.01M)

>Or is this some occult karma shit?

Attached: 091.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

>Occult karma shit like God putting the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil in the fucking center of the Garden and then saying, "You best stay clear that shit or else!"

youtu.be/3j8GcHJGwoc

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 8.26.06 AM.png (1280x800, 640K)

>I just don't get it.
its ritual user.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 3.26.16 PM.png (1280x800, 976K)

We'll nuke the planet into a Mars-like wasteland before we allow the bugs to multiply.