POWERFUL

Attached: B315CF7E-F697-4D14-BE86-76BD674392C1.jpg (1483x1720, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_5_ZvHatBVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1+1=

what did jews mean by this?

Greta Thurnberg's face reminds me of fucking Alberto Barbosa

Attached: T_alberto_barbosa__737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.jpg (600x584, 40K)

Just look

Attached: greta.jpg (1920x2074, 348K)

I wanna fuck them both.

Attached: 1543004106174.jpg (343x432, 63K)

Welcome to your new home, bigot

Attached: Auschwitz_II-Birkenau,_Oświęcim,_Polonia_-_panoramio_(20).jpg (1200x900, 369K)

Someone makeapped the fetal alcohol syndrome creature yet?

Attached: 1544955982780.jpg (1024x512, 53K)

Template for the shoop wizards

Attached: aocgretatemplate.png (674x793, 596K)

AOC spends far too much time sitting at a desk peering at a screen, look at that terrible posture.

I hope Greta gets much more attention now than AOC because of this.
Because women love and support each other so much.Especially if one gets much more attention than the other.

Any photochoppers in the house?

Attached: heresy.jpg (800x800, 322K)

Imagine the 3 way

Attached: 1567224256844.jpg (555x598, 56K)

I would love to hear the conversation between those two.

I want to fuck Greta Thunberg

I want to make her mad by eating a steak in front of her and tease her about how much farmland was needed to grow the cow. I want to watch her eyes getting wider and wet with tears as I explain to her that no matter how much she protests, the TecnoCapital will always do the most profitable thing, and i want to watch her lips tremble when I explain that all this industrialization is vital for the TecnoCapital to reach it's birthright in the Stars.
I want her to yell at me that I am wrong and that we will all die if all of this goes on, and I want to see her break down in tears when she realizes that the TecnoCapital will abolish Mankind if necessary. I want to approach her slowly and comfort her, telling her that her movement is a farce. I want to watch her right in those little teary Swedish eyes and tell her I love her, despite her being a reactionary. I want to kiss her and i want her to feel aroused by it. I want to slowly undress her little body, her small but cute tits. I want to caress her virginal, pure white skin. I want to kiss her neck and smell her auburn braids.
As i undress too, I want her breating to go heavier. I want her to gasp when she sees my throbbing cock, and I want her to reach for it.
I want her to frow when she smells the crude oil I smeared all over it. I want her to protest as I stick it in her throat. I want her to hate and love every thrust I make. I want her to gag as i fuck her face. I want to ejaculate while choking her with my dirty cock.
I want to rip apart her panties and penetrate her virgin pussy. I want her to feel loved, humiliated, used, adored and polluted. I want her to feel pain as I rip her hymen and start fucking her, and I want her to feel pleasure.
I want her to moan and to beg me to not stop. I want hear her orgasm and I want to cum all over her. I want her to lick clean my softing cock. I want her to say she wants to get polluted again and again.

Attached: aoc thumberg.jpg (1000x600, 49K)

Padded shoulders?

Powerful man jaws to be shure.
They'd bite your dick clean of.

Attached: 1566577955700.jpg (1536x2048, 1.76M)

Is this a name my band thread?
The Autistic Mariachis

I'll never understand why people seethe so much at this kid. She's done more with her short life than most here have ever done, regardless whether you disagree with what she says, she deserves some respect. At least she's not like us, sitting on our asses all day, wage cucking away, or just being a failure at life in general.

Remember, if you don't do what the donkey and the potato tell you to, you're a misogynist. Eat your maggots. :)

I'd like to see their tits.

With her hair out she's quite rapeable.

shoop it to be a minecraft dirthut

The Downiachies

SWEDEN, why no eugenics, why???

that clinches it now i know she's a goddamn retard not worth shit.

I thought Swedes were tall

She has that pepe look

SHES A CHILD YOU DISGUSTING DEGENERATE. NECK YOURSELF!

a horse and a lizard walk into a bar....

it's jews all the way down

Attached: aocc.jpg (606x411, 68K)

Dat permanent smirk syndrome.

Attached: 1560035652410.png (611x607, 393K)

>SHES A CHILD YOU DISGUSTING DEGENERATE
she‘s 16 you fat amerimutt

Can't believe none of you cunts pointed out FASD baby wearing leopard print.
I wonder if it has a symbolic meaning?

Attached: 1566872382052s.jpg (171x250, 8K)

If we all descend from Adam and Eve, aren't we all Jews?

Slide thread by JIDF and trannies. Remember to sage

Plz dilate and gas yourselfs

That's right! 16 and that fruit is ripe for plucking and fucking.

Damn she actually looks the same on both sides

a hole in her bottoms, what a meff

>tes:oblivioncharactercreator.png

This one?

Attached: 949099FD-DC49-415F-8BA7-DA2CAEA03D03.jpg (750x1000, 76K)

Attached: pol.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Says the obese welfare laden Ahmed who is calling for pedophilia.

2 ugly puppets

I bet they're bot horrible at sucking dick

>she
>her

If only I had a laser printer and my cock still worked.

Im not going lie. Im hard as a rock.

Attached: 1562611934409.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

I want greta to swallow up my 7" cock with her tight little scandi baby pussy

They almost create a whole person.

kek

That's why you slap her ass and tell her to suck in her cheeks and keep her jaw open. If she doesn't respond keep spanking til her mouth opens then gently start fucking her mouth. Tell her she's a good girl if you don't feel resistance. If she doesn't listen or still acts retarded return to spanking each butt cheek til she learns to open her mouth.

There is something off about AOC's shoulders, neck and arms

I have autism and I actually don't know what to do with my hands while posing, it's no funny :(

AH bad genetics- the play, I wondered when this was coming out.

Her head is jutting forward

Greta has nothing to say about climate change without her handlers
youtu.be/_5_ZvHatBVY

AOC will do anything to be in the spotlight lol. I can't wait until she runs for president

She's bad at english leave her alone

>With her hair out she's quite rapeable.
no she is not. she looks like something not quite human, out of the AD&D monster manual I

children are to be seen and not heard, and children need not concern themselves with the business of adults. when she started her "skip school protest" some adult needed to simply introduce her to the back of their hand, and smack the taste out of her mouth.

she looks like a human piglet.

If given the chance....

BUCKETS INTO AOC

Attached: IMG_20190830_130954.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Retards on the left autists on the right, stuck in the middle with you

It all depends who is in control. It could be 3, you know.

Attached: 1487883957397.gif (728x426, 128K)

user you could do better

Attached: AOCHorseWhore.jpg (602x402, 104K)

Hyper study people talking in movies from the 1940s - 1970s back when we were all still human beings. You can learn to do it user. I did.

The fuck

Taking her hat off was the signal

I try to act and copy the other person expressions, acting somewhat like a mirror But yeah it's hard to remember what to do
Gonna try and learn about old acting in movies

Nunca vistes las pelicula 1984 donde tienen al chamo amarrado a la mesa y el sadista le dice que a veces dos mas dos es cinco, siempre y cuando el estado necesita la respuesta ser 5 y a veces 3.

>not one fucking shoop made
what the fuck is wrong with this discord tranny faggot nigger board
id make one but not at my personal computer

You mean like how you are trannyshitphoneposting that tou are doing now?

>no one said it yet
PERKY

im using my work laptop
go dilate

>let's solve global warming by doing a fotoshoot together!

:^)

It disgusts me how her breasts aren't properly developed. Look at that puffy little beginners tit. Sickening.

Me too. Probably related to veganism.

i still can't believe a bunch of mentally ill people save these pics on their computer. they are cursed as sin.

>16
>pedophelia
You don't know what pedophelia is

Attached: 1558760102217.jpg (324x356, 28K)

>tfw large hands so I intimidate the niggers looking at my amazing photographs which I seldom allow to be taken in order to protect the dignity of lasses who may see said photo and hands and immediately have ten orgasms at once tbf

What's wrong? I agree with them myself. Top lads.

This. Stop trivialising paedophilia.

Fucking infuriates me.
>sexually mature
>let's rape 9 year olds
NOT. FUCKING. EQUIVALENT.

Shutup, Mike Enoch. Go pound another bottle of bourbon.

I hope greta gets to talk to a bunch of dumb POC and figures out their stupid. If she's truly Asperger she won't have any fucking trouble saying that they're stupid in public

They're just not meme worthy. It's like how do you make parody of a parody?

>(((Thurnberg)))
sloppy job mossad.

Attached: jews belong in a zoo.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>us

Attached: greta adderal.webm (1280x720, 3M)

they did but they got it turned around

>Plz dilate and gas yourselfs
With that terrible "English" you are much more likely to be the shill, Ivan Penisovitch.
>from Russia with love

Retarded fucking spic.

she is autistic

4/10 and 2/10