The most asked question in all of human history

"What's with, these people??"

If you disagree, what other question do you think has been asked more among other people? (not counting internal questions)

Attached: kike.jpg (700x700, 133K)

This is what I hate; retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalogue waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or informative to say, but can't, because of assholes like you that have no decency or respect for others? Imagine getting off to taking that opportunity away from someone. I'm not even going to try to get through to you retards, because it's the same thing no matter what board I'm on. Enjoy your "fpbp" responses, because that's literally all you have in your miserable fucking life. Fuck you, seriously.

Bumpfeld

Have a (you), Jens

Lol, wtf man....who were you talking to?

Nice fuck up glow nigger.

Stellar pasta there.

Attached: IMG_4473.jpg (1024x647, 115K)

You realize he was the first one to respond right?

>I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important.
(you)s were a mistake. Don't care if this is pasta, the reddification of Jow Forums carries on.

First

This is why I tell me kid faggots are coming to kill him every day until he cries. Now any time he sees a faggot in Walmart he begins screaming in terror and I also pretend to be terrified too and start swerving the cart trying to escape the faggot before it kills us. Then I tell him that was a close one.

Who are these people?

do you want to know what the deal with airline peanuts is? do you know why the pack is so hard to open? it's because some people are deathly allergic to peanuts, jerry. if one of those packs of peanuts broke open and contaminated any of the other food, not only could somebody die, but the absolute best-case scenario is a logistical fucking nightmare. do you think they fly around with a dozen spare meals in that metal tube? no jerry, if one of those peanut packs breaks open, people are going hungry. and hungry people get angry, jerry. is that what you want? you want to be stuck thirty thousand feet in the air with a bunch of hungry, angry people, all because your stupid little feminine hands can't open a pack of fucking peanuts? have you ever even swung a hammer, jerry? have you ever driven a fucking screw in your entire life? fuck off, jerry, seriously just fuck off with your stupid nonsense already.

What's the deal with black people? They're not black, and they're not people.

fbpb

(you)s were a mistake. Don't care if this is pasta, the reddification of Jow Forums carries on.

Attached: 1567495784211.jpg (640x809, 56K)

where is the bathroom?

What's wrong with the world today? What are they trying to do with our young generations who are online?

Attached: 1567444978608.jpg (4000x4000, 846K)

Attached: 1566429006899.jpg (3000x8500, 1.82M)

Attached: fuck 'em.png (1163x131, 148K)

What's the deal with airline food?