REAL TERRAFORMING AUSTRALIA SCHEME!!!

ok lads ive done the maths and its possible to terraform the entirety of Australia for 1-2 billion dollars, all within the space of a year. this will be achieved by releasing 5000 km squared of reflective underside mylar baloonsover a 1 million square km area off the east and west coast of Australia, the baloons will be geostationary and raise temps under them by 10 Celsius or more increasing evaporation and turning to rain once it reach the great dividing range or increasing in relative humidity on the west coast. this will unironically make Australia a super power, with unlimited water, food, uranium and iron and aluminium the rest of the world cant compete. im getting in contact with Pauline hanson through the lutwyche office in brisbane as this scheme is 10 times less expensive than her proposed bradfield field and 10 times more effective. we are going to force all un members to pay for this as the newly greened Australia will absorb 50% of world carbon dioxide emissions every year reducing effective emissions on the planet in half ( i dont care if global warming is real or not, we gonna financially rape u all because Australian BVLLS deserve to live like the gods amongst men we are...) my only fear is that our new found success will be seen as a excuse to take in more migrants, how can i effectively hold the government to ransom to reinstate the white Australia policy and scrap the racial discrimination act of 1975 ???

Attached: terraformed aussie.png (1000x670, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers
abc.net.au/news/2019-09-03/climate-change-breaking-the-law-extinction-rebellion/11475060
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225058368
afr100.org/content/burkina-faso-man-who-stopped-desert-receives-2018-right-livelihood-award
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
youtu.be/Zn743eFM5XU
youtube.com/watch?v=cazVrq9v1mE
researchgate.net/publication/263779405_Geo-Engineering_South_Australia_The_Case_of_Lake_Eyre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based cunt. Have a bump.

righto lets get cracking

the abos will get pissy tho

literally dont give a fuck
> oh no this terrible white man coming in and reforesting the continent i caused run away desertification on by fucking fire farming
FUCK i hate abos

Another Anglo nation for the Jews to penetrate.

what about a high speed rail linking up all the major cities?

>excuse to take in more migrants
you can claim that you're full now, but with more livable land, you can't claim fullness. Australia will have to take in atleast 100million people, USA has over 300 and it has alot of space and resources

even if this happened, the only result would be 1000 fold forced immigration to austrailia

i mean sure thats an option after we have terraformed australia, one which becomes MUCH more realistic once we create a new capital city around lake eyre which will now be a fresh water lake

Again this thread? Ask Musk to tunnel his way from the coast to Ayers rock

this is my biggest fear, that by making this country successful they are literally just going to invade it with shit skins, maybe we can take in Afrikaners ? and re institute apartheid in Australia? theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x670, 546K)

Personally i'd just stick a giant pipline from the ocean to the middle of australia, form a giant brine lake and let the water evaporate, the resulting water vapour might form some rain. At worst it would be a good laugh to piss off all the abos.

there's like 2 million of boers, you can take them in now and not feel a thing

thats fucking retarded a full lake eyre isnt going to terraform the entire continent and would cost hundred of billions of dollars, and likely would cause hyper salinity because of the high evaporation in central Australia

What about all the wildlife?

Do they just get fucked because they aren't adapted to live in a green Australia?

imagine the smell

BIG NUT

Yes

All of this terraform shit is retarded.

Fuck you cunt. You made this thread again after we told you to build nuclear plants and desalination plants last time.

Terraform Australia into a glowing crater

see there are like 5 million
shut the fuck up jew, the wildlife here evolved in a rainforest australia prior to the abos burning it all, they will adapt u retard we are restoring it to its natural state

are you fuckign retarded do you understand how many hundreds of billions nuclear powered desalination for an entire continent would cost ? and the maintenance ? im proposing ONE billion dollars for this project that would take ONE year to complete kill yourself pajeet

>a bushfire happened EVERYWHERE today

How will this benefit the abbos? Will you build more roads for the boongs to sleep on?

Fuck you and your fucking balloons. I hope one rips your dick off as your huffing helium.

Attached: 186b73.jpg (904x531, 48K)

yes
high humidity and evapotransportation will reduce the fires, also we gonna need to seed bomb the place so we dont just get eucalyptus napalm plants everywhere

the balloons are gonna be hydrogen

Attached: Hindenburg_disaster.jpg (735x601, 123K)

>1-2 billion dollars
yea but we could donate that money to africa and to domestic refugee centers instead. Were not really using that desert space and the refugee centers need a new addition because they are at max capacity. Thanks for the money user, well be donating it to the refugee center. Theyve decided it will be better used to give a starting off in aus package instead of building the new addition, this way the refugees will have some spending money to make them feel more at home here :^)

>HUR DUR SMALL BALLOONS OVER MASSIVE AREAS SEPERATED BY 14 METRES AT 56 KM ALTITUDE BELOW THE PARTIAL PRESSURE OF OXYGEN CAPABLE OF COMBUSTION IS THE SAME AS A MASSIVE BLIMP FILLED WITH HIGH PRESSURE HYDROGEN COATED WITH FUCKING THERMITE AT SEA LEVEL .
FUCK croats u retarded balkaniggers

Fuckin brilliant M8.
Make Oz more habitable so we can fit in more immigrants.
Not your finest moment op.

Attached: OP is a faggot 2.png (1130x250, 101K)

KYS burger, no burgers, no jews, no shit skins allowed in the newly greened Australia. keep ur degenerate coal burning across the pacific

Why don't you actually come up with a proper paper instead of this pseudoscience crap that will never work.

Attached: 2c3d9443bf71bb36157ce44cf43a8999.png (418x365, 263K)

This is the most australian thing I have ever read.

did u not read the last bit i fully understand that this will be used as an excuse to refugee rape us with all of africa, im asking for your help brain storming to prevent this

what specifically have i mentioned thats psuuedoscience u kike? show ur fucking flag cunt

Don't care for the native Australian animals?

Then you're a suss cunt, most likely a kike.

i do care for Australian wildlife, thats why im returning it to the state it was BEFORE the abos got here,

Were you even in auspol/?
Here it is again.

We might have a way to save Oz lads.

>>abc.net.au/news/2019-09-03/climate-change-breaking-the-law-extinction-rebellion/11475060

>"It's origins actually lie in a case where various individuals were accused of murder," she said.

>"There had been a shipwreck, they were all in a boat and a decision was made basically to kill and eat the weakest, youngest member of the crew, on the basis they all needed to survive."

If they get away with this can we declare an "extraordinary emergency" to prevent the genocide of white aussies?
Was Brenton acting in an "extraordinary emergency"?
Will it open the door for legalized RWDS?

I’ve always thought we should have used immigrants to dig a canal through the centre of the desert which would be used afterwords for freight.

But this seems like a good idea. Australia was all Forest before the abos burned it all down.

There are thick ash deposits in New Zealand that indicate constant burning for thousands of years.

Did and do abbos also burn coal? Or just wood

THIS what retarded cunts dont understand about the australian wildlife is that they DID evolve in a forest climate and most species will thrive

will the balloons have to be permanent? how would the newly greened land get continuous water needed?

uhhh we're actually full as fuck so fuck off cunt fuck

I have one question.

What about the hole in the Ozone layer which burns the center of Australia every year?

no they burnt thousands of kilometers of forest to catch shit running away from the fire the absolute fucking niggers they are destroyed the entire continent

But we'd still be full, right?

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

this is genuinely a good idea,
only someone who wants to see australia worse off would be against it
australia could be entirely self-sufficient
(hell it already is but we give all our raw materials to china instead of developing our own industry)...

OP was already discredited here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225058368

the balloons will last 10 years or so, then fall to a predetermined location to be recyled or they will be biodegradable once they land in water. once the plants have grown trees can actually create their own rain, thats what trees did in Australia before aboriginiggers burned it all down.
it doesnt burn the center of australia any more than the rest of australia, uv resistant plants are a thing, and the ozone hole is shrinking anyways.

australian b-v-l-l

Embrace diversity.

Attached: 1480000311899.jpg (6016x4016, 1.91M)

i wasnt discredited u fucking meme flaggot kike all it was was people screaming about nuclear powered desalination plants despite my option being more economical . FUCK i cant wait till the day of the rope

Attached: 1552743660430.jpg (607x608, 71K)

You know you could start this process by just planting trees that dont need too much water in the outskirts of the arable land. China is already doing this and it works. Look up "green gobi".

no we wouldnt be full, and thats a good thing, but we need to make fucking CERTAIN that we hold the government to ransom here , we NEED a white australia policy and nearly zero migration for this to work, we can have our own children to grow into our new land

yes if i want to wait fucking decades and spend hundreds of billions of dollars and millions of man hours , retarded kiwi faggot

Australians love to talk. If you want something done give all the shit ground to Japan and within 5 years you'll be light years ahead.

>the balloons will last 10 years or so, then fall to a predetermined location to be recyled
So many questions on this bit.
How are they going to get to the predetermined location?
How will they last 10 years as no lighter than air gas will last that long in a bag exposed to the sun?
Are they balloons or drones?
Biodegradable won't last 10 years.

Trying to circumvent the laws of nature all at once is childish. Are you underage? If you want to terraform it you have to plant trees anyway. Its something you could actually do on a small budget instead of larp fantasy shit that youre not actually ever gonna do.

mahhh white australia. what a fucking waste of time yuo australians are. you can't do anything right.

that was pointed out to OP in the last thread where he was utterly discredited
afr100.org/content/burkina-faso-man-who-stopped-desert-receives-2018-right-livelihood-award

Hi again schlomo.

But how do we get rid of those awful australians?

You have to be a literal hitler for this shit to work. Turn the crowds against immigration, force the redpills, and once the majority is on your side, pass strong anti-immigration laws. Once these laws take effect you can focus on this scientific marvel

Yeah this guy is a crackhead moron

Try not to depend a lot on the government, try to create a group of white men who will do their best to achieve it

the ozone layer proved to be fake, ozone is all over the atmosphere, not concemtrated in an invisible "energy shield"

HOW CAN THEY SLEEP WHEN THEIR BEDS ARE BURNING!!?!

w-wait no! keep the deserts as unliveable wastelands so that we can tric-- I MEAN, so that the native abos move into your white cities!

Naive guy. I feel sorry for you. I was like you in my 20s. I still got what I wanted in the end but the road is not an easy one to travel. Be warned, when you have the know-how, human vultures will flock to eat away at your mind and soul. You send this proposal to anyone with the ability to implement it and they'll steal it from you and give you no credit. You have to protect yourself first, always.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

they are aluminium balloons the polymer aspect can be made biodegradable in the presence of water, they will catch desirable win currents, the balloons will electrolyse humidity to produce flesh hydrogen, they will have stamped on circuitry and solar cell

FUCK OFF U JEW i was not discredited at all u fucking sliding cunt

*aluminised

i will thats why i have posted here desu, i can always point back here for proof

wrong
you have abo's
they will just burn your fucking forrests down. How do you think australia became 80% fucking desert.
lazy bastards would burn down whole forests and any animals that were too slow to run away, they ate. And the bonus, they were already cooked, when found.

I don’t wanna make our country even more hospitable for the invading chink and Indian manlets - I want to make them feel like they’re no more than 10 kilometres from death at all times.

abos dont do that shit anymore and if they do we will prosecute them for deforestation and carbon dioxide emissions

>they will catch desirable win currents,
So they're landing in the pacific?
The romanian is the jew here M8.
He's already copyrighted your idea.

user, I..

youtu.be/Zn743eFM5XU

yup, the Romanian and the meme flaggots on this thread are actually kikes

FUCK these apes

So much D&C sliding in aus/pol/ tonight it was like election time minus a purpose.

out back needs diversity

I'd say that the USA needs diversity but 56% implies it can't take much more.

and people can't steal, rape and kill because that's illegal too.

Why not just dig a canal between the northern and southerrn shores?

I.... Abos seem much worse than the african muslims we have.

Dude mad cunt do it

NOPE
yes and making it illegal with strong punishments has reduced the rates of those things?

Gas the fucking kikes. Race war now. Blue shirts when lads?

Attached: 37C16BF700000578-3767201-image-a-60_1472653614419.jpg (634x506, 86K)

>im getting in contact with Pauline hanson

congratulations you just killed any chance of your plan ever being put into action

OP watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=cazVrq9v1mE

Attached: sleepy glow.png (480x469, 405K)

FOR THE LAST TIME THIS TAKES DECADES
and costs hundreds of billions or trillions for all of australia

in the previous thread that OP was utterly discredited in this was brought up too, it's called the lake eyre canal and wouldn't even need to go all the way across researchgate.net/publication/263779405_Geo-Engineering_South_Australia_The_Case_of_Lake_Eyre

BLUE SHIRTS NOW