Ask a Redpilled ex Muslim anything! Part 2

My last thread got nuked, locked and I was banned for 3 days because those stupid fucks didn't actually believe I live in Iraq.
>Not an arab subhuman but rather a chad Kurdish.

>I truly believe "white genocide" is real and unfortunately it's halfway there

>Niggers, Indians and other subhumans should literally be castrated unless they have great physical look AND high IQ

>All relegion are bs, but we need strict conservative laws to prevent degeneracy.

>Muslims are right about women, they should have rights but shouldn't be in charge of anything

>Looking forward to a future of genetically engineered, selectively bred superhumans.

Attached: 42789825_434191533775324_494334726857211764_n_4e25e11d-f40e-4276-b58d-81fa4dc960ac_1024x1024.jpg (1023x614, 69K)

others like kebabs and sandniggers clasify you as subhuman, kurd. but i think kurds are more superior than arab

That's only because they are afraid my dude. Thanks.

What made you decide to leave Islam?

There are persions and arabs, what are you?

It all started when I was 16 and after learning English from watching movies I read a lot of scientific magazines, books and articles. Islam is for low iq niggers.

Kurds are like a mix between Persians and nords, most Kurdish people have Nordic features, unlike Arabs, we have blue or green eyes, and light brown, fair hair and tall.

>All relegion are bs, but we need strict conservative laws to prevent degeneracy.
>Muslims are right about women, they should have rights but shouldn't be in charge of anything
Tough laws can only keep people in check for a while. If they believe the laws are not justified, society will erode in 1-3 generations.

Not if you have a totalitarian state.

Show me an example from history of a totalitarian state that lasted more than 3 generations.

you are still and always will be a sandnigger friend. sad how the jews got to you

The Kikes ain't got shit on me. Just because you live in a place, doesn't mean you belong there.

Where do you belong?

how do I know this isn't Taquiyya

By asking me anything.

In his American owners arms.

It's not created yet.

This is correct.
The only solution is a solid philosophy so that everything comes from within. That way, not even a loss in the faith of God will discourage anyone from living their life.

Unfortunately, philosophy is pretty much entirely kept alive by whites and select asians. You'll never find black women practicing Stoicism, for example, and even if they were exposed to it they wouldn't accept it because whites created it.

Iranians and their bullshit, you think all your problems are caused by the US while disregarding the shia shitheads that turned Iran from a paradise to what it is now.

I couldn't agree more brother.

Arent kurds zoroastrian or something?

That was our ancestors religion, before the arab Muslims brought Islam, it's kinda on the rise these days. But not fast enough.

>inbred k*rdroach
>based
doesn't matter what god you pray to, k*RDS will always be worthless sandbaggers
based Saddam and turkroaches did nothing wrong, only good k*rd is dead k*rd

Do you support Iranian Islamic revolution of 1978?

Attached: Iranian women.jpg (976x650, 96K)

Fuck off you tard, not every middle easterner is a threat

You're either an Arab or a roachie yourself. Just shut your shit whole mouth bitch.

Why you din't just declare indipendence, arabs wont be able to do shit, retards didnt won a single war in half millenium

I think there should be another revolution and they should take down their shitty government.

Are blacks in the Middle East looked at as subhuman animals?

They look so peaceful there, its almost idyllic. Why did they had to fucking destroy this? I had family members who went to Iran for construction job contracts in the 70's. In their eyes it was a western nation, a paradise compared to shitty and backward commie Poland.

Attached: _105646486_64d723f3-1dbb-4108-b195-9b874125c95b.jpg (976x1450, 347K)

Because turkroches and iranins are too afraid of us Kurds. So they rather die than see that day.

Completely, everyone is disgusted by black people here. Trust me.

k*RDS are literally niggers of middle East, and that's saying something
most Turks and a large amount of Iraqi/Syrian rapefugees are k*RDS, they are lowest iq and most barbaric populations in these countries
they are backstabbing rats that have attempted to leech off every powerful state in region before attempting revolting themselves and getting btfo
the faggot OP himself is not redpilled and implies he supports degeneracy, he loves the pro-zionist pro-whore shah because he believes meme propaganda
they are goatfucking subhumans, just like poles

Negociate it with turks somehow, be their puppet state.

oh look a retarded peacock devil worshipper

Yup Persia literally looked like a western country before the revolution. That's why I hope they do another.

Sad to say that once the different parties are done using you for strategical purpose, you're probably going extinct. See you soon in Paris futur refugee.

is being white in a mainly sand nigger country like it is being white is south america

let's get facts straight, k*rdish history is basically cocksucking any power in region for your own gain until you chimpout
Turks, Iraqis and Iranians aren't scared of you, they btfo and exterminate thousands of you everytine you chimp out

have you ever done Taquiyya? is it a common practice amongst muslims?

Poles are not sub-humans, and watch your language you piece of shit. Learn some respect you dumb fuck, before you start speaking on any subject.

You're so stupid that you say things about me that are literally the opposite. Wow. Just fuck off. I won't waste more time with a subhuman like you.

Turks are worse than any nation on Earth when it comes to minorities.

Listen to this bong periwinkle. Kurds are more based and badass than any pseudo-man in your bridal shower of a country. Know your place snaggletoothed filth. England is such a castrated country you don’t even get to write the loser’s view of history. Just sip your faggot tea with cross legs and watch the telly. Fuck you faggots make me sick. Lay down and die already.

Bitch I'm an atheist.

Kurds are pretty based and is usually integrated, probably because you don't have a real homeland to return to once Sweden turns to shit and the gib-river stops flowing.

What do you think about Assyrians? The few I have met really hate Islam and are workaholics.

Nah I am never leaving here man, no worries.

congratulations it's Satanism you brainlet

Thanks my leaf brother, just leave him be he's an Arab with a VPN.

probably true about not having a Homeland, and I don't really think much about Assyrians here, there are very very few left.

You just need Iran or Turkey on your side and you will easily BTFO arabs.

What's your favourite food?

triggered much? stop crying subhumans
how are they badass? the only historically relevant k*rd was Saladin, who was highly arabised. k*RDish ypg and peshmerga only beat Isis because us airstrikes.

Do Muslims respect / take care of women so long as they are virtuous? Do Muslims beat their wives, and if so, with how much force?
Everyone thinks Muslims are just subhumans for attacking Western women, but I think it relates more to you seeing them as immoral, so that it doesn't matter what you do to them.

Those countries never want anything for anyone else but themselves.

Can you stop acting like a fucking retard, and be at least capable of civil discussion?

Is the new generation in Middle East less religious overall?

My Polish bro leave this subhuman be. He's clearly a retard.

Go home Jamal

k*RDS literally genocided assyrians, they are not friends
don't listen to the OP, I know k*RDS and they are below niggers and abos

If she's good she almost never gets a beating or anything, in most cases the man doesn't let her wear revealing clothes or go outside on her own. Stuff like that.

LOL subh*mans are mad

Kurds also did in the Armenians for (((The Young Turksteins)))

Ohh so an Assyrian hahah now I know why you're so triggered, you have more right in Erbil than anywhere else in Iraq and you still bitch about Kurds while Arabs literally forced you out of any city you were in, what a fucktard. I am disgusted by fucks like you.

A small merc group.

>Looking forward to a future of genetically engineered, selectively bred superhumans.
transhumanism can and should be applied to the living
actually, there is no reason to pursue procreation, we should instead focus on achieving immortality

Muslim or not, k*RDS are well known for all their barbarism against women
highest level of honour killings in turkey, highest level of fgm in Iraq, highest level of child marriage in turkey, highest level of inbreeding in turkey and Iraq, lowest iq in turkey and iran
truly a race that will colonise the stars!

They are certainly not as religious as the previous generation.

>transhumanism
faggot satan shit, "hurrr let me turn into an androgynous cyborg so I can rape kids forever, TEE HEE"

kurds are all kiked commies

What do you think of Donald Trump?

>Indians and other subhumans should literally be castrated unless they have great physical look AND high IQ

Are kurds even a power to challenge the mighty Indians ? last time I checked you were getting killed by Turks

abandoning tawhid is about as bluepilled as it gets

I'm not an Assyrian or an ar*B faggot, Im half TÜRK bvll-half wh*te

Source? Or did you pull that out of your ass AShitSyrian.

In return are men usually loyal to their wives? What is it thought of when a man cheats?

Turks are all faggits, no wonder you're so triggered you rochie scum.

>*munch* *munch*
>satan
>*munch*
last time i‘ve checked your ancient jew teachings, gluttony was a sin. so you better stop munching on that fat cheeseburger and tell me what exactly frightens you about the idea of immortality

Based. Bharat strong.

Attached: Bharat-Taxi-Celebrating-Independence-Day.jpg (1000x668, 82K)

BEHOLD THE GAY JEW KING OF THE TURKS

Attached: atatc3bcrk-982.jpg (1200x1697, 107K)

Based. But kiked.

I'm phoneposting so I can't be bothered posting links and images, you know these facts are true though
all it takes is simple internet search

>what exactly frightens you about the idea of immortality
mongs like you having an interest in it which is so pedestrian it pales next to say, freemasons and yids pursuing the goal

if a man cheats and was cought they split up, simple as that.

based albo gayr*k swimming teacher triggering wh*Tey

muslims will kill you for this?

True

>Mighty Indians

More like mighty street shitters.

he'll probably die from aids from his goat wife first

Fuckig roach get out of england you mutt.

Extremists. Yes.

hi it's me I'm the OP's god now

Attached: Abatur.jpg (231x350, 39K)

PKK, pjak (Iranian PKK), ypg and peshmerga all gets weapons from Israeli mossad faggot

Plaid blazer from the Barely Manenuff collection.
Beard is an offset.

IRGC is a British proxy and so is Ikhwan lmao

They shit on muslim retards while you can't even gain independence or even autonomy

Just stop with all your bullshit faggit.

I'm literally an atheist you dumb fuck.

>It's not created yet.
yeah I feel that.

I'm half-anglo, also I won't leave until I get enough neetbux