Why are jews so afraid of the flat earth?

Why are jews so afraid of the flat earth?
What makes them incapable of accepting the truth?

Attached: 5a2076273dbef41d008b942b-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
youtu.be/BCTQYtiLbX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flat earth triggers normies who can't entertain ideas just for the lols. Their reactions are pretty funny anyway.

I really do think it’s flat, it doesn’t make sense any other way. The Jews just want to fill our head with all sorts of nonsensical “scientific” garbage. They’ve made us believe that people can stand on the bottom of a sphere and that there is no God and more than two genders. Kikes control our perception of reality

They are afraid

Attached: Space.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

The final flatpill is that its not just earth that is flat but rather reality. Wake up mareeple, the entire third dimension is a myth. All observed life exists on the same plane and are being toyed with by extraplanar beings - the true humanity. The current humanity is just nigger scum and they deserve their hellish existence

Attached: 2271AD3A-EAE6-422A-B75B-B7CEB2E9F156.png (1024x595, 1.1M)

Attached: Wire.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Troll.

Autist.

Retard.

Retard.

Shitposter.

Retard.

Hmmm you believe there's an International Jewish conspiracy? I bet you believe the earth is flat too.

STFU nigger OP

Attached: 1567569646738.png (1000x432, 147K)

When you tell people the Earth is flat, you get an erratic triggered response similar to when you tell them "Orange Man ISN'T bad."
If you can't explain no curvature, or how the moon is tidally locked, or the senelion eclipse: you need to research Flat Earth.

Daily reminder that "the flat earth society" is just a glownigger attempt to make other real conspiracy theories look crazy by association

Imagine being actually retarded enough to fall for the flat earth psyop

massively triggered

If you have ever done any astronomy at all, made any observations over time of the stars, you know it isn’t flat. Flat does not fit the facts.

It amazes me that people didn’t work it out earlier. I mean, it has only been known by science for Theo this and years. Why were people so slow to find out?

Lack of interest? Lack of imagination?

But now - it has to be lack of education and contrarian stupidity?

All flat earth threads should be deleted immediately - it isn’t politics, it is plain bollocks.

Especially flat earth research.

OP is a Discworld fag.

>What makes them incapable of accepting the truth?

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

t. jew

>le Earth is a sphere
Riddle me this, spherefags:

>why do we not fall off the South Pole when gravity is a thing?
>why do not go flying if we jump on a spherical Earth rotating at hundreds of miles per hour? Seems like an efficient method of travel
>why do the Jews attack flat-Earth so much?
Spherefags have never successfully answered these

"The Flat Earth Society" is actually a disinformation group and website setup by whoever to scare people away from researching Flat Earth. If you weren't a shill or ignorant you would realize that. Watch videos by D.Marble, John Smith Globe Lie, and maybe Eric Dubay. Good luck

>All flat earth threads should be deleted immediately - it isn’t politics, it is plain bollocks.
Insecure spherecucks so afraid to find out they are living a lie. There is no observable curvature when you use the the "official" size of the earth, 6378km, to calculate the curvature.

Attached: hlep.webm (1000x563, 2.94M)

Why isn't the moon flat? Checkmate shareblue.

Astronomy has been around for thousands of years, and most of our astronomical observations and predictions come from research just as old when they still believed Earth was Flat. Your teachers have turned you into a pompous asshole but you're really just a learned Idiot. If you had any courage you would challenge your own ideals to reasonable thought but i doubt that'll happen.

Hi mister Jewish man, raped any kids today?

Go back to your tranny discord, memefag.

Attached: 1533106192961.jpg (1600x1066, 257K)

look at these anti-parabola earth shills

Attached: flat.webm (852x480, 2.27M)

What a stupid argument. You must be fat, because that fat guy over there is fat.

The Earth is a unique entity. The moon is also much smaller than it appears.
Triggered. Look at my pic — WHERE IS THE CURVE?

Because they're brainwashed and/or fucking stupid.

Geezuz . And there it is.
> telltale sign of a shill/glow nigger
> DELETE DELETE DELETE
>PURGE IT PURGE IT PURGE IT
Convincing argument until you demand all other ideas be PURGED.
>Shut it down NOW
Tipped your hand

Attached: A04C8495-1DF1-4857-8A09-2CF0BCDA46C1.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Attached: untanglewatch.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Dumbfuck

Also, dumbfuck

Because it is the truth, I can guarantee you that.

I mean in some respects flat earth is like a contrarian's wet dream if they were to research it enough.
You can fuck with people really hard if you just act totally serious and try to argue flat earth to them, use all the talking points and shit while acting dead serious.

that's an optical effect from air distortion hiding the objects far away, it doesn't mean that the earth is round

>adhom
You didn’t answer my questions because you are unable to. You’re a sheep who gobbles down any info no matter how nonsensical it is. Image thinking you can stand in Antarctica on a spherical Earth and not fall into space. You are the real dumbfuck good goy

>The Earth is a unique entity.
Ok I guess you won because I have nothing else to say. No arguments against this level of retardation. Congrats, burgers, you're number 1 at something again.

>hurr you’re too dumb to argue against
The absolute state of spherefags. They can’t even hold their own in debate or answer any of the questions I posed concerning rotation or gravity on a spherical Earth. Sad. This is why people are waking up to the sphere meme

>You can fuck with people really hard if you just act totally serious and try to argue flat earth to them, use all the talking points and shit while acting dead serious.
Kek, I do that with every uncommon belief on the planet on /x/. It's hilarious too because apparently some people are dumb enough to take it seriously and waste time investigating it. Then they get real mad and start the name calling.

Attached: test.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Attached: nopush.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

As they say, Don't argue with idiots, They will bring you down on their own retarded level and "beat" you by experience.

Attached: oopsie.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>pl-please don’t engage, our weak BELIEFS won’t stand up to the FACTS

>senelion eclipse
So when you look through a telescope and see Jupiter, what do you think it is?

Attached: jKL1MHc.gif (480x206, 493K)

Do you blame these sorry beings?
They have been shaped by sci fi movies and various theories from young age that makes them complacent enough to not think to deep about certain subjects

Attached: backflip.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Exactly the most well known astronomers of all time believed the earth was flat.

So you like making people waste their time and get angry at you? What kind of fucking asshole are you?

One in the same.

>most of our astronomical observations and predictions come from research just as old when they still believed Earth was Flat
Nah. The notion of Earth being a sphere is pretty fucking old, nobody knowlegdeable in the classical Greek period thought the Earth was flat.

>how the moon is tidally locked
But I can. It's pretty simple actually and part of most physics curricula in the first year.

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

Attached: moon-min.png (2278x958, 1.66M)

Op your dumb

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

>Being this retarded.
Well what happens to ships when they pass the "edge" of the world then? I mean if i set off on a container ship in Europe traverse across the atlantic and then through the panama canal and across the pacific to the indian ocean i come straight back to the atlantic after i cross the indian ocean and into the atlantic again.
Honestly i don't blame you for being a weak minded fool it only affects you anyway.

Wrong Greeks thought the earth was flat.

Attached: 6F61E4C9-8A45-4659-BF8A-7E9C062AD6E3.png (750x1334, 313K)

Kek. Read the text again, you grey matter acrobat.

You’re going in a circle on a flat surface retard

Attached: 0992E62A-E8CC-4202-9A52-67A40485AEAE.png (487x500, 429K)

You read it. It says it appeared in one model but all other retained flat earth models

What about this?

Attached: moon_phases_diagram.jpg (550x495, 28K)

>Well what happens to ships when they pass the "edge" of the world then?
You can’t see an infinitely far distance, they’re not going over the horizon, they merely leave the area you are able to see unaided. Same with the sun, it doesn’t set, it just moves out of sight

Attached: file.png (1280x1203, 3.42M)

Listen you subhuman genetical abomination.
Why is every other planet a sphere?
I mean it is like explaining shit to a fucking brick wall as your skull is literally empty.
now go and KYS subhuman.

Attached: 1566877706552.webm (960x720, 2.77M)

Yes why are multiple species on earth? There can only be one type.

LOL!!! When you have to throw out all of physics and completely make up new physics to support your ideas, you might be a fucking lunatic.

There is not a single species on earth, not even one, that does not use the same basic layout with DNA, proteins, etc.

Physics also has dark matter. Literally a made up particle to explain the unexplainable.

>MUH SCIENCE
God is the cause of all, if He wants to make the Earth flat (which He did), he can do it regardless of your Jewish physical laws

What are you talking about? Dark matter is the label physicists use to describe a phenomenon that can be tested repeatedly. It could be a particle, or it could be something else, that's why it's DARK matter. Are you being stupid on purpose??

Muh sky grandpa yet again, excellent.

And? A flat earth and a round sphere can use the same layout as well. Thanks for proving my point.

>Muh sky grandpa
*tips fedora*
Atheists can do nothing but strawman the existence of a transcendental eternal creator. Sad.

One thing you will realize when you look for the first time into a telescope, no planet you look at will be as pic related. You believe a something then you fill in the blanks from various paintings made in Photoshop.

Attached: 479783main_viking_ratio_full.jpg (3752x2814, 733K)

Dark matter is a theory. An unproven one.

Because when the asteroid hits this is what happens

Attached: 1564162573747.jpg (960x824, 77K)

Ok I'll bite. what else can you tell me about vedic astrology?

Why is EVERY OTHER celestial body round but the earth? There aren't just two species, with there being one single example of one and infinite examples of the other. You really think that makes sense??

It's a hypothesis you stooge. You don't seem to understand a single thing about science.

>Dark matter is a theory.
Hypothesis is the word you're looking for.

>Why is EVERY OTHER celestial body round but the earth
Unironically God

So keep unproven science going they made up a matter which can it be proven or disproven.
>Astrophysicists have piled up observations that are difficult to explain with dark matter. It is time to consider that there may be more to gravity than Einstein taught us

Attached: 4A3202E1-573A-426F-84AB-D063F286A208.png (750x1334, 227K)

triggered

No, theory.

Attached: A97095DC-F988-495C-92C5-B86F3588BC48.png (750x1334, 242K)

I don't know about FE, but Space X/NASAfags are insufferable human beings.
youtu.be/BCTQYtiLbX0

Attached: dre56.png (130x161, 29K)

Flat earth is hog slop for retarded Christians to lap up. They happily did just like the retards we always took them for.

Attached: 1561085921503.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

Why hasn’t anyone drill into the center of earth.

No. To become a scientific theory, one needs an established set of paradigms, accepted by the community as a whole, verified by observations. True, in QFT and other disciplines "theory" is colloquially used to just denote a different Lagrangian, but it would never be used to in the context of a scientific theory to mean the complete framework.