Is it true Americans and Russians like each other as people

Why do their governments want them hostile to each other?

Attached: ry4774.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0pSGYzrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're both ran by jews.

We want world hegemony. Russia wants a slice off from the pie. Hillary ect want anti-rus foreign monies and MiC pay offs. MiC need a boogeyman, Rus politicians need theirs. Dems need an excuse for losing for their fuck whitey fuck white men approach.

>fpbp
hat's off to you must be a based immigrant

Attached: 1517466204887.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

90% of Russians absolutely despise America and Americans.

A sizeable ammount of American white males however love Russia and Putin and think it's baste af obviously the Russian government uses this to mindfuck those rednecks and set them loose on American society with all kinds of whacky ideas

I just like they don’t let faggots, tranny freaks and feminists bend them over completely.

>90% of Russians absolutely despise America and Americans.
lol this is a bad immigrant aka jew russian diaspora

lol Russians hate America what bullshit they just can't wait to emigrate there faggot kike liar

yeah because everyone who immigrates to America then goes on to really love America and especially American whites. See all your immigrant congresswoman and baste Russian migrants like Sergei Brin pushing massive faggotry everywhere

>baste Russian migrants like Sergei Brin
You mean (((Russian))) migrants like (((((Sergei Brin)))).

Every single solitary last dual citizen leaf I have ever ran across, is a leftist prog complaining Faggot that makes their loyalties and opinions loudly known. I’d take the unknown over what I’ve seen a dozen times Leaf.

ok so you agree that migrants generally hate you

Kek you Jew

What the fuck are you talking about?

Americans are legit scum and hated almost universally

You get fucking jumped if you even say you lived anywhere in America

Attached: gay.png (553x640, 369K)

This is why we cant have nice things, Ivan. You asshole!

Attached: nEHxMtg5AlA.jpg (568x587, 39K)

Forgot to include proxies, cocksucker?

No, just want to see how he responds and want to know did he watched Archer.

FPBP, rare based leaf
Unfortunately I don't see things getting better anytime soon, ever since the Cold War ended US-RU relations have been trapped in a sort of cycle where with every new POTUS we try to "reset" relations and then things fall apart sometime in the second term because one nation or the other did something stupid
Also this to an extent
Remember, as late as 2013 the Democrats were arguably the pro-Russian party until they got burned by the Crimean annexation, and Hillary was a leading figure in the failed "Russian Reset" as Obama's Secretary of State; come 2016 they try to use Russia as a useful boogeyman in an attempt to smear the Trump campaign because no one in the DNC wanted to admit that Hillary lost because the left has gone psycho

One on one, sure.
Most men will get along with each other if you sit them down together and they have a beer.
If you were to drop a Russian into America with no preparation, or an American into Russia with no preparation, they would struggle as the cultures are very different.
You don’t talk or smile at strangers in Russia.
In the US, it’s rude not to smile at strangers when you make eye contact

You idiot Russians hate America not Americans. Travel to Russia, tell people you’re American and they’ll be super friendly and interested. Russians don’t like what America does like give weapons to terrosist or over throw regimes.

Russia is pretty based though. Moscow is based. The least Pozzed major city in the world

>The least Pozzed major city in the world
That's contestable for a number of reasons though

Idk if its them believing the hype of their own stereotypes but every Russian I've ever met is literally nigger-tier, they just want to drink and not work hard, and why is it they all think they are tough as hell? Just a facade Ivan, we know you are a puss.

I have many Russian colleagues and they don't really hate all Americans, just the liberal ones.

Sounds a bit like you got your ass beat by some Russian. Just a bit.

Could you imagine what two predominantly white nations could accomplish if they banded together? The Jews will never allow that

Same looking hardworking people.Also elites play game with you. Muh russians are comming give us money for weapons , same story here.

Not governments.
Russian government wants to have good relations with US.
US government (Trump) wants to have good relations with Russia.
US, UK (and probably other) swamp need and want Russia to be the enemy.
The question you should be asking is why does this swamp want Russia as the enemy. Is it because of massive military industrial complex that needs to sell its weapons? Is it because Russia is one of the few states out there that can annihilate (((them)))? Is it because Russia defends traditional values and its interests in Syria, Ukraine, etc.?

They're both powerful white nations that would threaten jewish global domination if they worked together.

Russians and Americans have kindred spirits with weirdly parallel histories. Most people are not aware that before the Jews poisoned our relationship in the late 19th and early 20th century, America and Russia enjoyed an alliance together. There's no reason we can't come together in the 21st century, except the Jews who have intentionally kept us at arm's length for over a century. Americans who hate on russia are brainwashed idiots desu.

Attached: 7A752F81-F5EF-4092-A00E-57D9549A6588.jpg (962x641, 215K)

Newfag: because Jews in both countries want us to wage a war between our countries, in order to hasten a world government run by Jews.

Do your own research on this... if you dare.

Attached: Loxists.jpg (1744x1745, 2.7M)

>Jews in both countries
Technically they aren’t even Jews. They are kahzarians who adopted Judaism 1500yr ago.
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Attached: DD92B29B-3D43-4F2F-8B16-F4F51E630F41.jpg (751x945, 150K)

Attached: 17BBBAF6-28F2-4A38-8FA0-22D29B1819A8.jpg (600x524, 118K)

Bump for stopping WW3

Attached: 7D8F3033-C2BF-434B-A147-5BC550D5533E.png (564x564, 259K)

We're coming to the same conclusion from different angles.

No, literally no one likes Americans.

>Russia and US alliance would be very bad for CHINA
Fuck off commie chink

I agree but blaming Jews in general was a trap set by Rothschild. Hitler fell for it. Ordinary Jews took the hit as (((THE JEWS))) gained sympathy and more power.

There is an extant secret religion, whose name varies. Baal is one of the names.
These people will corrupt anyone and everyone they can. They go further than just giving zero fucks about humanity, they prove themselves over and over and over by raping and murdering the most innocent among us: our children. Many of them, but not all, are Jews. And many Jews, but not all, are part of this subversive cabal.

I call them Jews because they hate that the most.

Because the novel Nineteen Eighty-four turned out to be a blueprint, and not a warning. Constant wars is one of the central tenets of modern geo-politics: War Is Peace.
If Eurasia, Eastasia and Oceania are constantly engaging one another in proxy wars (they even take turns in Afghanistan) almost always in an area close to the equator populated by slave-tier honyaks, then their own respective populations can be whipped into hating someone other than their own leaders.

Attached: 1533588366.jpg (1305x1857, 246K)

I wanna creampie it

This. Also both countries are shit full of brainwashed stupid mutts.

No, we don;t liek Russian

yes. Putin is doing everything he can to fuck up our country.
but the Russian people? totally based.

No I don't dislike them as a people, unlike brainwashed babyboomers stuck in the 70s. I just think American russoboo's who believe putin is the white race savior are retarded when he's clearly a eurasianist.

>90% of Russians absolutely despise America and Americans.
Lies, I think the majority are at least neutral, it’s not natural for Russians to hate anyone, even their enemies.

Attached: 14806922133580.png (558x635, 315K)

The only Ruskies I know are good people, if a little naive. But then, that's what normie means.

Burger here, living in Moscow and loving it. The people here like me because I can speak some Russian. Many are based, but there needs to be more.

Attached: BF956E09-4CDB-421A-A256-F0D44BDB409E.jpg (618x480, 52K)

All of these yang threads are coming from Republican think tanks. They are trying to steal votes from bernie.

One thing I've noticed about russians and americans is that they're almost the same. They feel so much, so enthusiastic and they hold the same values. If you compare a russian or american to a scandinavian, we look like psycopaths. Russians are shit tho, they have nukes by the border to Norway, aiming at us, so I hope the ice in Siberia melts and they get some ebola v.5.0 spread across their country.

like russians, dont like putin

we'd rather have nogs, tbqh

Yes. I love Russian women. They’re dirty as fuck in bed and easy to talk to.

Only crazy idiots who listen to everything the media tells them hate Russia. Russians are great people who have made their mark in history.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0pSGYzrU

Attached: 68fc7b2c0b3a2d1617a2c9f1d0b8ea21.png (820x680, 228K)