Does God want us to take justice into our own hands?

I can't tell if that's what We the People should be doing or not. Clearly the government will never police itself, so at what point to people decide the government no longer works for us and we take matters into our own hands.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 12.17.59 PM.png (548x738, 646K)

Natural Law dictates that you take judgement and action into your own hands. Prior to abrahamic religions, men would speak to their God one on one. Genghis Khan prayed to the sky daily to gain power to enforce his judgement. Man has the ability to enforce his will on any and all living creatures.

God told us not to judge retard

Attached: 907FF823-4E4F-4F0D-B46A-C0F7847ED14F.png (596x641, 157K)

kremlin agitprop thread

>God told us not to judge retard
There is no proof that God is able to tell us anything. There is no words that exist or have ever existed that can be proven to have been told by God.

I pretty much only take the 10 commandants as the word of God

That and pretty much anything Jesus said

no

the Bible.

Jesus specifically said all the retarded horse shit from the old testament like going to hell if you eat shrimp still stands in the new testament. Why do Christians never read their own fucking scriptures? The only thing propping up this retarded horseshit as anything other than cultures baggage destined for the post modern chopping block is the notion of the scripture itself holding authority. Fucking retards, dude.

So you basically just pick and choose because you want to be a christian but you realize that everything in the Bible is utter bullshit?

What? do you think he's going to come down here and fix it all?

Why would god give us a book full of fairy tales?

Attached: 2FBC0F47-D994-43DB-B6B9-2AE0573F9091.png (664x334, 162K)

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." Romans 12:19

our politicians were put there by GOD HIMSELF educate YOURSELF because HE works in mysterious ways.

Ksy faggot.

Matthew 15:10-11...After Jesus called the crowd to Him, He said to them, "Hear and understand.11It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Exactly I’m not judging them by race or age etc I’ll kill them equally

>vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord
I'm a Christian but I have a hard time with this verse because it *appears* to me as though this is false.
When have you ever been avenged by God?

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work-32711771.png (500x856, 191K)

Just keep your faith goy and listen to your preachers interpretation of the Scofield reference bible and you’ll be in heaven in no time!

What ever you say like

I choose to follow what I believe holds the most weight

I never said I dont take the other things into account, I just choose to base my life off the 10 commandments because it is what comes directly from God

The governments of the world are doing exactly what the bible says God wants them to do. If you oppose this system you are anti-god. You were designed to be subservient to God's chosen.

The government has gone tyrannical and it is the duty of all Americans to resist this global fascism

soon fren soon
remember Bunker Hill hold fire until you see the whites of their eyes

Yeah
Time is close

Kys shill faggot
Youve never once been clever or witty

Kys jew faggit

>shill faggot

Why is that? I disagree with your interpretation of a humanist and material Semitic religion that does absolutely nothing to benefit the mind or soul?

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."
/thread

aM..,EN,..,.. BORTHER

You retard, there's no magic giant living in the clouds, your hands are the only hands god has.

Kill yourself kike

Can I filter just canadian flags???

>faggot triggered that he can't hump dude butts without consequences

Maybe you should just get off of the internet boomer

God and religion is what's holding you retards back from accomplishing anything. It's doing exactly what it was made to do.

There is no Jewish magical sky daddy, and if you still believe there is in the year 2019, you should just stop existing.

>t. Fedora edge lord

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

2016 election

Yes, its true, you must ask yourselves, What Would Jesus Do ? I'll tell you what Jesus would do.

He would put down the sword,

and pick up a flame thrower

Attached: 1563033085190.jpg (900x900, 124K)

Nice argument, retard.

why are atheists so angry, frens

Because atheism is their religion and they don't like it when you attack it.

Choosing not to be a brainwashed retard is not a religion, it's called having a functioning brain.

See what I mean

a brain so prone to irrational anger, governed by nothing but its own values, is not a brain i would call "well."

I don’t understand actual atheism. I just enjoy discussing Christianity as I was raised christian and started to notice a ton of flaws between it and “ideologies” a lot of Jow Forumstards have. I think it’s mainly because a lot of people here see true evil in the world and automatically associate Christianity as its counter.

Absolutely weak argument.
>only the people who agree and share the same ideas as me are normal
That can be applied to anything. Your lack of understanding to this truth shows you ironically describe yourself.

You call it hate, I call it nationalism, and every group has it. It's human nature, kike.

Retards like you are no different from pro vaxxers. Try and force your shit on me and I'll cave your tiny head in.

God said Not to judge Hypocritically or based on appearance.
But to Judge with Righteous Judgement.

i don't understand the connection between this and what i said. who mentioned hate? i asked why you're angry.

>"the people" taking control
Sounds like communism to me.

COPE

Christcuck nigger

Because fuck you.

i'll pray for you to one day overcome your inner turmoil.

look, the main reason why everyone here is ''''christian''' here is because nowdays this is counter-culture, it butthurts the elites and lefties, if Jow Forums was 50 or even 30 years ago the board would be a satanistic one, or atheist.

Everyone witness the child of satan lashing out to the truth, and trying to threaten others with violence for simply discussing it.

You'd be better off if you cave in your own head, but I wouldn't trust someone with a double digit IQ to successfully achieve that. I'm surprised you managed to turn on your computer and find this website.

I don't care. Your prayers accomplish nothing.

let me know when you want to start the day of the rope
glow niggers get it first

Cringe

See how they sperg out? Anti Christian posters are JIDF

t. Glow nigger

cope

That's what you'll be doing on your death bed.

Massive cringe, what the fuck man.

speak for yourself kiddo, you've already gone too far

Jesus man, off yourself.

>poster switches to his VPN and backs himself up
Absolutely pathetic.

Cancerous retards.

Imagine how sad you feel when you understand the real evil that goes on in this world, how angry you get. Now imagine that multiplied by 1,000. That's how God feels. He's infinitely better then us & all his feelings are purer and to the highest extent. God just wants to be friends. That's why he created us with free will. He already knows and controls everything, it got boring. So he made us w/ the ability to have a relationship w/ Him or not. He's nvr done anything wrong yet half the world hates and despises him. They're His creation yet they hate him. Imagine how sad He is. He's the ultimate warrior of EVER. The most powerful thing I've ever heard is God's word "I AM"(think about it). When He comes back, the world will feel his raft.

Attached: image.jpg (640x637, 66K)

Still got nothing, just empty words. I'll be praying for you.

You absolute faggot
>Corinthians 6:3
>Know ye not that we shall judge angels? How much more things that pertain to this life?
God commands us to judge, kike

"jidf"? i'm afraid i'm not familiar with this

>something happens
>IT WAS GOD, HE HAS RETURNED

Keep waiting, retard.

Your prayers do nothing.

Because you can be intelligent without being Christian? Christians, as good as they are, are unironically brainwashed. If you were an apex predator, would you rather be a nationalist or a Christian? Even being a self-serving asshole is better than the latter.
Christianity goes against human nature. Sure, it's the logical choice. But the world doesn't give a fuck about logic.

what evidence do you have of this?

>why are you so angry
I'm not angry
>you're angry dude lol
I'm not
>this guy is insanely angry.

COOL

I'm just going to accept Jesus as my saviour, try to be kind and hold on tight.

i don't concern myself with opinions that originate from africa

>claims something exists
>"no it doesn't"
>WHERE'S UR PROOF!!1
Retard

translation, you have no evidence?

Spell out God for us and we will tell you what JIDF means.

Nor do you.

Hello new friend. Jewish internet defense force

trust the (((justice system))) goy

Attached: just.png (491x325, 230K)

Christianity being the counter-culture huh? America and the whole world is still majority christian. I don't get why Christianity is considered now as the counter-culture. Is it because of their victim complex?

my evidence is the number of people who turn to God despite not having been raised with him, or "brainwashed"; the people who feel his absence and desire his presence, like myself.

God demands us to grow spiritually first and be filled with the Holy Spirit before we judge.
Otherwise we may fall as prideful hypocrites.

You're delusional.

You are so fucking retarded holy shit.

oh, i see. thank you

it depends

Attached: Punisher_Skull_600x.jpg (560x337, 9K)

Why should be judge? If we behave righteously on this earth we will be blessed with eternal glory while the others are judged and punished.
But you are afraid because you don’t really believe there’s something after death, don’t you?

How so? Just stating facts?

you continue to throw insults and names and i don't believe i've done the same back. i must wonder why i'm retarded for actually being able to answer questions when you haven't yet reciprocated.

the Catholic Church supports just war, if the government is unjust then its time to take change it, if votes dont work then you need to do something else
when the Commies tried to ban catholicism from mexico, patriots rised up and fought back, some of them even wrote to the pope to ask if it was just, he eventually replied back that it was a just cause and murder in self defense or to defend yourself from injustice is justified
so there you go

A world without religion is not nihilism.

It's freedom. Fear and guilt come from the cult we were born into.

Attached: Img-1567617620002.jpg (1274x648, 473K)